PDA

View Full Version : violence against transwomen

General Disarray
05-19-2007, 04:01 AM
I'm generally naive to the whole thing
but why are they chosen as targets?
Why is it publicised so little?
Isn't the only reason for vetoeing a bill calling violence against them a hate crime, is because you condone violence against them?
To the women:
Did you feel a heightened sense of risk walking the streets after your transformation?

MacShreach
05-19-2007, 12:12 PM

Because they're different, because they make "straight" men feel insecure about their sexuality, because they're an easy target, because men think nobody gives a shit.

In a culture that glorifies violence in general, then TS's are an easy target-- after all, they're just freaky guys dressed up as girls, aren't they? Best thing is teach 'em a good lesson, set 'em back on the straight and narrow. Don't you think?

Violence against TS's lets these honest upstanding male citizens exercise their right to employ violence with practically no risk of comeback.

After all, they're weaker becasue the hormones reduce upper body strength so they're much less likely to hit back, and since they're not really women, it's all right for men to beat the living shit out of them. Isn't it?

Why is it publicised so little?

Because journalists are incredibly conservative and getting more so as newspaper circulations slump. Can't afford to upset the readers, so bury that damn thing about the dead tranny at the bottom of page 10. Ed. wish, no pic. Same goes for broadcast, but more so.

Isn't the only reason for vetoeing a bill calling violence against them a hate crime, is because you condone violence against them?

It would appear so to me, at least. If someone glorifies violence and thinks it's right to sort out problems by using violence, then by my definition that person condones violence.....

SarahG
05-19-2007, 07:35 PM
The reason why the bill wasn't made into a law was fairly straight forward... congress and the white house both made it an issue over hate crime penalties, deteriant properties (or lack thereof) etc when the whole meat of the bill was that it was giving the feds oversight on such cases which, when left to the local cops... are rarely investigated and generally dismissed of being of no significance. When they are handled, they're rarely handled properly.

Personally I think the whole thing is a moot point so long you have juries willing to nullify such issues using 'gay panic' defense logic.... all the oversight in the world won't mean a thing if the general public's mind set is that its no big deal... or worse, is justifiable.

blackmagic
05-19-2007, 10:18 PM

Because they're different, because they make "straight" men feel insecure about their sexuality, because they're an easy target, because men think nobody gives a shit.

In a culture that glorifies violence in general, then TS's are an easy target-- after all, they're just freaky guys dressed up as girls, aren't they? Best thing is teach 'em a good lesson, set 'em back on the straight and narrow. Don't you think?

Violence against TS's lets these honest upstanding male citizens exercise their right to employ violence with practically no risk of comeback.

After all, they're weaker becasue the hormones reduce upper body strength so they're much less likely to hit back, and since they're not really women, it's all right for men to beat the living shit out of them. Isn't it?

For the first time ever, I will actually co-sign to what you just said :?

Legend
05-19-2007, 10:29 PM

http://i19.tinypic.com/4vo9lk8.jpg

blackmagic
05-19-2007, 10:38 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: lol you still at it eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
05-19-2007, 10:44 PM
There are many different answers, not one is correct and not one is wrong. But most transexual violence is done by their partner.

Legend
05-19-2007, 10:46 PM

Daddy still at you marshmallow boy or does the other fellows in your dysfunctional family take a turn at your physcopath ass.Christmas at your house must be painful for you!

blackmagic
05-19-2007, 10:52 PM

Daddy still at you marshmallow boy or does the other fellows in your dysfunctional family take a turn at your physcopath ass.Christmas at your house must be painful for you!

LOL, lets take this to private messaging, I dont really want to "crash" this thread.

Kabuki
05-19-2007, 10:57 PM
LOL, lets take this to private messaging, I dont really want to "crash" this thread.

Now he doesn't want to "crash" a thread :roll:

Legend
05-19-2007, 11:00 PM

"crash" does your daddy still crash in your bedroom LOL no wonder you kicked his ass you probably got tired of the daily rapes.Listen up leslie,classytgurl whatever the fuck your name is i see right through your bullshit your sole purpose here is too cause trouble and get attention maybe you should stick to the attention from your daddy and siblings i'm sure they will give you all the attention you need :wink:

blackmagic
05-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Listen up leslie,classytgurl whatever the fuck your name is i see right through your bullshit your sole purpose here is too cause trouble and get attention maybe you should stick to the attention from your daddy and siblings i'm sure they will give you all the attention you need :wink:

well since thats the case your only fueling the fire now arnt ya :lol: like i said PM kid.

Legend
05-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Listen up leslie,classytgurl whatever the fuck your name is i see right through your bullshit your sole purpose here is too cause trouble and get attention maybe you should stick to the attention from your daddy and siblings i'm sure they will give you all the attention you need :wink:

well since thats the case your only fueling the fire now arnt ya :lol: like i said PM kid.

That's what i thought marshmallow boy but let me ask you did your parents really want a little girl or were you raped into being the drama queen you are.

MacShreach
05-20-2007, 02:19 AM
For the first time ever, I will actually co-sign to what you just said

Fuck off. And stay that way, you despicable, hideous, pathetic imbecile. I wouldn't wipe my arse with you, so fucking go and suck up to somebody that doesn't know what you are.

:puke

Trans_Lover
05-20-2007, 08:04 AM
alot is done cuz the fuckin shemales trick guys

MacShreach
05-20-2007, 11:33 AM
alot is done cuz the fuckin shemales trick guys

Bullshit. The fact that a girl has misled a guy does not give him the right to lay one fucking finger on her.

Ooops, almost forgot......