PDA

View Full Version : What's your guilty pleasure?

General Disarray
05-19-2007, 03:19 AM
What is something you do in your free time you're not exactly proud of?
it could be a television show you watch
a lame hobby
an addiction to anime (God help us)
etc.

General Disarray
05-19-2007, 03:22 AM
mine would have to be chick flicks
there is something endearing about them
it's so totally gay, I understand.

The Truth
05-19-2007, 03:23 AM
a lame hobby
etc.The one thing I do in my free time I'm not exactly proud of if responding to non-sense threads.

General Disarray
05-19-2007, 03:24 AM
a lame hobby
etc.The one thing I do in my free time I'm not exactly proud of if responding to non-sense threads.
I'm sorry it's not a thread about fucking transgendered women, I'll try and fix it next time. :?

ToyBoy6669
05-19-2007, 04:28 AM
I have a vintage 80's ninja turtle poster in my computer room, and I'm not giving it up...damn it!

TheOne1
05-19-2007, 05:28 AM
covering all food in mayoketchup before consumtion

General Disarray
05-20-2007, 02:56 AM
your biceps look like they could crush my larynx in a head lock

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-20-2007, 03:43 AM
I cant believe I'm typing this, when I work days i get up around 5:45am and work out in front of the window as per a request by my hot next door milf neighbor

TheOne1
05-20-2007, 05:40 AM
your biceps look like they could crush my larynx in a head lock

yeah, thats my other guilty pleasure, injecting silicone into my arms

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2007, 05:42 AM
a lame hobby

Would sucking counts? LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Fox
05-20-2007, 07:25 AM
I have a vintage 80's ninja turtle poster in my computer room, and I'm not giving it up...damn it!

Wouldn't happen to be this one, would it?

Kabuki
05-20-2007, 07:51 AM

Wouldn't happen to be this one, would it?

I doubt it. That's a movie poster, and the real turtle stuff worth keeping was the original badass comic stuff. The movie came out in the 90's.

Fox
05-20-2007, 08:29 AM
Yeah, I figured. I remember seeing some artwork back when they all had red bandanas, that was badass.

Kabuki
05-20-2007, 08:35 AM
Yeah, I figured. I remember seeing some artwork back when they all had red bandanas, that was badass.

I actually have graphic novels of the original series. The turtles weren't for the kiddies back in the 80's :wink: The original comic series was a part of the b&w independent comic book movement.

Trans_Lover
05-20-2007, 08:37 AM
i like to fart in the bath tub

Fox
05-20-2007, 09:23 AM

I actually have graphic novels of the original series. The turtles weren't for the kiddies back in the 80's :wink: The original comic series was a part of the b&w independent comic book movement.

Nice. I remember hearing the original was grittier, but by '89 I was a mere 5 years old, so I only got to see the kid-friendly cartoons and the movies. Actually though, the first movie was kinda gritty too. Good times. I've got to find some of that older stuff you're talking about. 8)

hwbs
05-20-2007, 09:28 AM
ahhh the ol eastman and laird days...i still have one of those comics...its the one with the death of the shredder...

Kabuki
05-20-2007, 10:01 AM
ahhh the ol eastman and laird days...i still have one of those comics...its the one with the death of the shredder...

It's nice to be among fans 8) . Eastman did well for himself. He married pin-up model and actress Julie Strain. He owns and publishes Heavy Metal magazine now. I believe he even founded a comic book museum.

Laird now owns the rights to the turtles, and it seems like he's getting paid lately. The turtles were revived for two cartoon series, and that movie.

I missed the grittier version of the turtles, but money is a powerful thing. I don't blame them for using the kiddie market.

Perverted Monk
05-20-2007, 12:56 PM
a lame hobby

Would sucking counts? LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Damn Hara,

that doesn't sound lame at all.
:P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-22-2007, 01:23 PM
LOL :lol: