Legend
05-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Why isn't this moron banned yet?

stillies77
05-19-2007, 12:12 AM
school must have just gotten out

stillies77
05-19-2007, 12:17 AM
my soul still hurts actually...im just waiting on the comic, makeup, clown, ugly comments that will be coming throughout your log-on time.

LG
05-19-2007, 12:42 AM
look u think thats all i do is make jokes

Jokes? Jokes?!? Never? Jokes are supposed to be funny, aren't they?

LG
05-19-2007, 12:53 AM
lg thats one scary looking avator i hope u dont look like that

Only when I'm drunk and angry...so don't try me...

LG
05-19-2007, 01:00 AM
lg go kiss up to jen so glad she is leaving so now other people dont need to worry about being diss by her lol she cant take it her self

I don't kiss up to anyone. I call things like I see them. I really don't know why you have such a problem with Jen.

Anyway, I respect the girls for what they do. They've been through a lot and faced lots of hardships- it can't have been an easy choice for them or an easy life to lead. Plus, they are what makes the forums worthwhile. If it was just a bunch of guys talking crap and jerking off to pictures would you want to be a member? I know I wouldn't.

And don't forget: punctuation is your friend.

xfiver
05-19-2007, 01:07 AM

LG
05-19-2007, 01:21 AM
trust me i do to they go through alot i know this thats not my problem with her i just dont like how she disses all the other girls

May I help you?

Trust me, I do. They go through a lot; I know this. That's not my problem with her. I just don't like how she disses all the other girls.

There. It's so much clearer now.

Anyway, why don't you try and make your comments heard in a manner that is a little more civil rather than flood the forum with hatred?

If you took issue with something Jen said, be specific and argue on points. No need to use epithets.

LG
05-19-2007, 01:31 AM
anyway whatever u say dr phill

castabyss
05-19-2007, 01:35 AM
Snore...........................

LG
05-19-2007, 01:36 AM
ok dr phill go give someone else advice maybe jenn she needs it or she might commit sucide

My only comment to your drivel:
:roll:

This argument is not worth my time.

chefmike
05-19-2007, 01:36 AM

I just noticed this skid mark, Legend, but then again I don't spend as much time in General Discussion these days, partly because of shit stains like this guy...I just hope that this turd of a troll is ready for what may ensue... 8) :wink:

LG
05-19-2007, 01:40 AM
97 posts in one day? Jesus Christ, where did you find the time?

ezed was right, you must be a schoolkid on a break. Well, at least you'll be back at school soon, making new enemies there. And if one day someone beats the shit out of you, don't come crying to us. We might even give the guy a medal.

chefmike
05-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Did mommy and daddy go away on vacation and leave you with the computer, you little toad?

tsntx
05-19-2007, 01:45 AM
trust me i do to they go through alot i know this thats not my problem with her i just dont like how she disses all the other girls

lol come again?

ive gotten into it w/ kelly

no one else.... try again.... unless by "girls" you meant the "guys" that ive called fags.... maybe you and them shouldnt act like "fags" and then noone would get called one

i have maybe 2 at the most gay friends and a couple of ts girls id say are my friends w/ only 2 of those living anywhere near me... i dont like being around "queeny lil drama starting fags" so i asc. w/ mostly straight ppl... lately this board has been overun w/ the exact type of ppl that i cant stand to be around... which is why im going.... not bc someone said anything to me personally... like i said... the thing that was the straw that broke the camels back for me was your kelly is triple h thread.... where not only did you start shit by calling out and dissing a girl *which is exactly what "i do" that makes you not like me* but you then tore into every member that posted on that thread.... go fuck yourself fag

Legend
05-19-2007, 01:47 AM

I just noticed this skid mark, Legend, but then again I don't spend as much time in General Discussion these days, partly because of shit stains like this guy...I just hope that this turd of a troll is ready for what may ensue... 8) :wink:

This useless idiot has cause quite the drama in his two day time span, i just wish he would go away ASAP.

The Truth
05-19-2007, 01:53 AM
lol i thought u were leaving so leave already u wantabe britney spears go break down like her and go into a crazy houseHey asshole, read the posts carefully. What everyone is trying to say is: shut the fuck up!

100 posts already? Get a fucking life dude, you're taking this shit to seriously.

The Truth
05-19-2007, 02:04 AM
the truth is that he a little fag ok go away run off with clintDude, learn how to write. Your post are giving me a freacking headache. Throw some punctuation marks here and there.
FYI, I thought you didn't take these posts seriously. I wonder why you bother to respond to all of them, dumbass.

The Truth
05-19-2007, 02:07 AM
I said earlier that I was going to ignore this piece of shit, but since the moderators don't give a fuck if we offend other members, I am not going to put up with his crap.
Perhaps they will ban me instead.

chefmike
05-19-2007, 02:07 AM
'tardboy won't be here long, trust me on that...

The Truth
05-19-2007, 02:10 AM
Heated? We're simply annoyed. There is difference, you know. But what the fuck do you know.

So this is what turns you on. Come to forums and annoy everyone. Are you jerking off right now?
Dude, you're sick!

The Truth
05-19-2007, 02:16 AM
truth u come to this site just to post and look at nasty pictures of girls with big dicks and u jerk off since u cant get the real thingMan, not only are you retarded, you're also illiterate. You don't even know what this forum is about.
Damn Bush! I guess one child was left behind.

The Truth
05-19-2007, 02:22 AM
i know what its about but it doesnt need to just be ablout that they are people and dont need to be just want for what they have ok they are more then just sex and fantasies and that what problem isCould you please re-send your last post? I could understand anything.
If you don't like this forum and you think most of the posters are dull and have no sense of humor, what the fuck are you doing here? Wouldn't it be better if you spend that time learning to write?