PDA

View Full Version : How far can you shoot your load?

Silklove
05-18-2007, 05:56 PM
How far can you shoot your cum?lying down?
Or how many feet standing up?
Which shoots greater distance?

south ov da border
05-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Pretty damn far, but it's got a lot to do with how much water I've had and how many times I've used my PC muscle during the session. Even dehydrated It goes pretty far If I'm totally in to it.

As far as distances I don't know which way goes further...

mpcc2004
05-18-2007, 06:07 PM
275 yards

Oh sorry, that's my driver shot.

LG
05-18-2007, 06:10 PM

My answer:
http://www.enjoyart.com/library/theater_film_music/disney/large/buzzlightyear.jpg

Honestly, Silklove, you ask the darnedest questions. I wonder what's coming next. How about:
-Do you masturbate with your left or your right?
-What's the weirdest position you've jerked off in?
-How hairy is your asscrack?
-What's your favourite female cartoon character?
-Ever been abducted by brown aliens from Uranus?
-Do TGs travel only by air?
-Do TGs prefer Macs or PCs?
-Can a man have a penis replacement from a TG?
-If you replaced your nose with a penis, would you be able to smell?
-Is farting under the sheets bad for you?

:roll:

ottorocket
05-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Far enough i guess...i usually wear swim goggles.

Vala_TS
05-18-2007, 06:30 PM
I've gotten it to my neck a few times.

Vala,

blckhaze
05-18-2007, 06:39 PM
pretty damn far. if i'm fully horizontal, i hit my face fairly often. Ladies hate me cause I always unleash one spurt near (on in!!!) their hair.

MacShreach
05-18-2007, 07:26 PM
pretty damn far. if i'm fully horizontal, i hit my face fairly often. Ladies hate me cause I always unleash one spurt near (on in!!!) their hair.

Nothing like that look on a girl's face......................

suckseed
05-18-2007, 07:46 PM

And when that girl was expecting a piddly cumshot and you give her the pearl laser right in her eye....whoops. I never understand how those 'cum in eye' vids (I started to say 'shoots') don't end up with the girl having a totally red eyeball. My cum will irritate a woman's eye something awful. I got some in my own eye a few weeks ago, had to go to work the next day looking like I took a stick to the cornea. :lol:

I love this scene from Exploited Black Teenagers where the one girl says "Don't you know you never come in a black woman's hair?!"

tsntx
05-18-2007, 08:29 PM
further then anyone ive ever met

Silklove
05-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Pretty damn far, but it's got a lot to do with how much water I've had and how many times I've used my PC muscle during the session. Even dehydrated It goes pretty far If I'm totally in to it.

Thanks everyone :)
More water we have the better the feeling and distance?

Silklove
05-18-2007, 08:43 PM

My answer:
http://www.enjoyart.com/library/theater_film_music/disney/large/buzzlightyear.jpg

Honestly, Silklove, you ask the darnedest questions. I wonder what's coming next. How about:

Makes a great poll option though :)

deke
05-18-2007, 08:58 PM
I've hit the wall behind my bed while lying down... I guess it needs a new coat of paint after a few years of that... :-P

monoxidechild
05-18-2007, 09:08 PM

that sounds like a challenge

The Truth
05-18-2007, 09:08 PM
I just conducted an experiment:

Load Total Distance: 56 cm (approx. 22.4 in)

Kriss
05-18-2007, 09:19 PM
SILKLOVE IS BACK ON FORM :claps

tsntx
05-18-2007, 09:45 PM

that sounds like a challenge

its not a challenge i did 3.5 ft awhile ago and thats really weak for me. oh well.

hwbs
05-18-2007, 09:50 PM
oh lord..i am predicting some one is going to register soon under the assumed identity of peter north....

tsntx
05-18-2007, 10:12 PM
i thought there already was a peter north here

and he doesnt shoot that far ... just a lot comes out

the furtherest ive ever seen him shoot was when he was getting topped bareback in "sizing up"

specialk
05-18-2007, 10:29 PM
I can popcorn a ceiling on a good weekend :roll:

mustang
05-19-2007, 12:59 AM
depends on how long its been since I last shot my load! I have shot it 7 feet before but after a 3 day lay off......I would say 2 feet is the norm.

LG
05-19-2007, 01:04 AM

My answer:

Makes a great poll option though :)

Actually, those questions do as well. I think it will be my next poll. No offence meant, I just think your polls are really weird. I'm sure you're a decent guy.

Ivane
05-19-2007, 04:02 AM
long way

blckhaze
05-19-2007, 04:52 AM

And when that girl was expecting a piddly cumshot and you give her the pearl laser right in her eye....whoops. I never understand how those 'cum in eye' vids (I started to say 'shoots') don't end up with the girl having a totally red eyeball. My cum will irritate a woman's eye something awful. I got some in my own eye a few weeks ago, had to go to work the next day looking like I took a stick to the cornea. :lol:

I love this scene from Exploited Black Teenagers where the one girl says "Don't you know you never come in a black woman's hair?!"

LOL freind of mine caught his girl in the eye and she had to "wear" glasses the next two days. had a good laugh on that one

ezed
05-19-2007, 05:53 AM
Why I can shoot one from here to Oz with a good lube!!!!!

TJ347
05-19-2007, 08:09 AM
I never understand how those 'cum in eye' vids (I started to say 'shoots') don't end up with the girl having a totally red eyeball. My cum will irritate a woman's eye something awful. I got some in my own eye a few weeks ago, had to go to work the next day looking like I took a stick to the cornea. :lol:

You're obviously not familiar with the "Pink Eye Surprise" website, or the videos. There's some red eyes when it's all said and done... Sick shit. :thumbsdown

Silklove
05-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Sure NP LG:) iam normal in real life honest :)

mikey_stl
05-19-2007, 08:23 PM

I haven't measured the feet standing up, but I think I shoot longer lying down. How far usually depends on A.) How long it's been since my last orgasm; B.) How much stimulation I've had.

Sometimes I've shot loads over my shoulder and up on to my face.
Usually, though, it's on my belly and sometimes to my chest.

breastyy
05-19-2007, 09:04 PM
varies alot usually have one spurt go past my face when horizontal

dirtydubled
05-22-2007, 07:43 AM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q143/c_U_M_S_Q_U_A_R_T_S/cum.gif

Balcanoid
05-22-2007, 09:15 AM
a picture worth a 1000 words... :D

TsJennifer
05-22-2007, 09:23 AM
i know ur guys are gonna find it hard to belive but when i dont tak hormones for a while i can shoot up the wall almost as high as the ceiling!

Jennifer Paris

Realgirls4me
05-22-2007, 09:35 AM
i know ur guys are gonna find it hard to belive but when i dont tak hormones for a while i can shoot up the wall almost as high as the ceiling!

Jennifer Paris

Girl, I wished you would put this on video, or anything about you on video(any progress there?). ...Just a video of you walking around barefooted in sexy lingerie would work for me.

(continues to pad, er, refine, his resumé to apply for the recent new boyfriend opening at chez Jennifer) ;)

:)

south ov da border
05-22-2007, 06:12 PM

Thanks everyone :)
More water we have the better the feeling and distance?

yea hydration helps with volume, which makes longer distance....