PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Super Bowl thread

zerrrr
01-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Will this be the crowning of the Patriots dynasty or will the Iggles spoil the party?

I am just happy to get the NFC Championship Game monkey off our back but there is unfinished business from 1980.

GroobySteven
01-24-2005, 06:34 AM
It's unlikely Arsenal will be able to catch up to Chelsea but at least Everton is doing well this season, against all odds and less money. Liverpool's dire performance against Southhampton over the weekend pretty much nailed the hammer in their chances for this season. I've heard Gerrard is going to Chelsea for sure in the summer which pisses me off as it seems like Man Utd and Chelsea are just buying players up to take them out of play.
Now if only Newcastle could buck up and do something in the last part of the season.
seanchai

NYCe
01-24-2005, 06:39 AM
It's unlikely Arsenal will be able to catch up to Chelsea but at least Everton is doing well this season, against all odds and less money. Liverpool's dire performance against Southhampton over the weekend pretty much nailed the hammer in their chances for this season. I've heard Gerrard is going to Chelsea for sure in the summer which pisses me off as it seems like Man Utd and Chelsea are just buying players up to take them out of play.
Now if only Newcastle could buck up and do something in the last part of the season.
seanchai

LMAO.

Ecstatic
01-24-2005, 06:48 AM
Love getting a Brit's football outlook. The Patriots vs. Manchester United, there we go! LOL.

I don't really follow football (either British or American), but it is exciting to see the Pats head into their 3rd Super Bowl in four years. Whether the Iggles trump the Pats or the Pats firm up their dynasty with another Super Bowl victory, it's historic.

ONEWORLD
01-24-2005, 07:34 AM
IT'S GREAT TO SEE PHILLY FINALLY GET THERE, BUT WITH NO TO OK, TERRELL OWENS, ALL-PRO WIDE RECEIVER THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A CHANCE AGAINST THE BRILLIANCE OF COACH BELICHICK...

PATRIOTS 21
EAGLES 10

Evilhomer
01-24-2005, 07:55 AM
I think its going to be a great game. Not like the championship games which were blowouts ....I hope the Pat's win, I can't stand Philly...

Realgirls4me
01-24-2005, 08:37 AM
No vested interest in either, but I'd love to see the Eagles win just to shut clowns such as Rush Limbaugh up. Let's just hope it's a great game, no blow out, and sans any half time breasts. ;)

The commercials were rather lame last year. Let's hope they've improved this time. :)

NYCe
02-07-2005, 12:04 AM
In memory of last year's halftime show.

WendyWilliams
02-07-2005, 12:37 AM
I know nothing of football so GO TEAM WITH THE BIGGEST PENIS AVERAGE

GO TEAM

:)

Chica
02-07-2005, 12:47 AM
yay newcastle - where i live :P

Harrys Boy
02-07-2005, 12:47 AM
as long as its over by half time so i can goto sleep

Harrys Boy
02-07-2005, 12:56 AM
hope somebody can tell me how 2 delete a post after my carbon copy above

Vicki Richter
02-07-2005, 04:28 AM
I was really rooting for the Eagles. I feel pretty bad that it looks like they are going to lose. I am always for the underdog I guess.

tsluva
02-07-2005, 06:05 AM
I was really rooting for the Eagles. I feel pretty bad that it looks like they are going to lose. I am always for the underdog I guess.

i was rooting for the Eagles, too.

I hate to sound like a playa- hater , but i'm tired of seeing
the Pats win every damn Superbowl , every damn year.

Nice try, TO .

... and what a snoring, boring f*** ing halftime Superbowl
show !

davemaine
02-07-2005, 07:30 AM
It's great to be from New England LOL

Edmund
02-07-2005, 07:39 AM
All I have to say is that Batman commercial was awesome.

lmw222001
02-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Thank God Those Fucking Kids Didn't Burn Boston Down Again-Actually It's Pretty Cool To Have A Dynasty

:twisted:

Evilhomer
02-08-2005, 12:27 AM
I don't like either team...but I really can't stand the Eagles .... So WOOOO HOOOO

great game though

Gus_gunn
02-08-2005, 02:41 AM
getting off the subject of "Rugby for Wimps", seanchai may know his girls but lets be fair when it comes to the beautiful game you know nothing, after two stonking goals from morientes liverpoo look set to thrash the hated blues into submission, Everton even thinking about a chamions league spot is ridiculous, now the gap is close to five points, experience will shine through...... liverpool beaten by everton, pah ridiculous[/quote]

SidChromeAU
02-09-2005, 05:58 AM
getting off the subject of "Rugby for Wimps"[/quote]
Ha! Love it - couldn't have described it better myself. Now lets start on Rounders! (Sorry, don't they call it 'Baseball'?)
Soft.

SidChromeAU
02-09-2005, 05:58 AM
getting off the subject of "Rugby for Wimps"[/quote]
Ha! Love it - couldn't have described it better myself. Now lets start on Rounders! (Sorry, don't they call it 'Baseball'?)
Soft.