PDA

View Full Version : a few lonely ladyboys..enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

FOODMAN
05-18-2007, 12:54 PM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

FOODMAN
05-18-2007, 12:55 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

FOODMAN
05-18-2007, 12:56 PM
8) 8) 8) 8)

FOODMAN
05-18-2007, 12:57 PM
8) 8) 8) 8)

Balcanoid
05-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Is this last post tripled or I`ve drank to much salty dawgs again? ;)

BlackAdder
05-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Hmmm...once again...hot girls with horrid trolls of men....Guess those girls will do anything for $$$

bucatini70
05-18-2007, 05:23 PM
and when you make you your trip to Thailand you think they all will be lining up to fuck you for free?

moose146
05-19-2007, 06:00 AM
good call

BlackAdder
05-19-2007, 07:18 AM
Actually yeah, not lining up maybe because that would be ridiculous...But if i were interested in getting a girl in bed every night do you really think it would be that hard for me??? College night at the local live band place TEAMS with tail, as does Manayunk on any given afternoon.... Sorry bud, im not your average joe lol:)>

Ass is easy.....worthwhile relationships are the hard part.

ILuvGurls
05-19-2007, 02:45 PM
Mint...that cock just amazes me, so big for such a small girl.

bucatini70
05-19-2007, 03:24 PM
ok "not your average joe" please do a favor to the board give me call when you reach Thailand and i will buy the drinks.....coz you need to save your money to buy what you want you think they really care how you look?

BlackAdder
05-19-2007, 06:30 PM
You only pay for it if your A) A complete social reject with the graces of the Phantom of the Opera or B) ugly enough that you have to pay for it...like the Phantom of the Opera.

Now im talking straight up paying for sex....Walk in, point out a girl and take her back to your rental, insert cock in ass/pussy.

Any money i spend taking some girl out somewhere to do an activity or whathaveyou, i dont count as "paying" for it. That just comes as part of the package, same as Id spend out here.

You choose to hang out with the working/bar girls, cool lol....Ill look elsewhere;)

LB-69's forum posts are a goldmine if your willing to sift through them.

bucatini70
05-20-2007, 10:40 AM
You should stay home then you won't make it here you believe the lb-69 at face value? you are really are naive! you can save your money and ego stay online and jack-off superstar! and as a side issue i agree with you that money spent taking a girl would not count but you will either A) pay for her time or B) pay for bar fine or C) never see her again coz you didn't do A or B

SWIDGIN
07-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Actually yeah, not lining up maybe because that would be ridiculous...But if i were interested in getting a girl in bed every night do you really think it would be that hard for me??? College night at the local live band place TEAMS with tail, as does Manayunk on any given afternoon.... Sorry bud, im not your average joe lol:)>

Ass is easy.....worthwhile relationships are the hard part.

Apparently being an ass is easy as well. What an arrogant buffoon.

You love to position yourself as the poor, tortured, good looking dude looking for a soul mate, don't you? You may be a very nice guy, but why don't you get honest?

Good looking dudes area a dime a dozen, as are conceited wind bags. Check yourself and your superiority complex, along with your judgemental attitude.

Enjoy your "ass", you ass.

eded
05-07-2015, 06:23 PM
really nice