PDA

View Full Version : Putting muhfuckas on BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Warning the following rant by JWBL™ is of people in & around NYC, BUT it's something everyone should/would/ or could like to hear so I'm getting it off my chest and onto the HA table..........................

DO NOT COME TO THE CLUB LOOKING TO FIGHT WHEN YOU'RE PUTTING UP CRAIGSLIST ADS WITH PICTURES LIKE THESE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/6ekksDxhoziVe4r3HuCLmGaGkFQy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/1seuqBEgQ79mvaHg788dgxJVo6G8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/AVulyaF4kKR8S3o8Uewiz0esdkPn.jpg

YOU'RE NOT A THUG, YOU'RE A GIRL (OR AT LEAST THE HORMONES YOU'RE TAKING ARE PREPPING YOU TO BE ONE PHYSICALLY)

AND DON'T BRING FRIENDS TO THE CLUB
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/gaGifxbVfmzIM2VxX0x1p2aVe3DP.jpg
THAT RESEMBLE A BAD VERSION OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU TOOK PARTS FROM JANET & LATOYA JACKSON, STITCHED THEM TOGETHER VIA PLASTIC SURGERY AND PLASTER OF PARIS WHO TALK SHIT AND CALL PEOPLE THINGS LIKE MONKEYS OR SAY THINGS TO FOLKS LIKE "YOU BELONG IN PRISON" BASED ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN ALL BECAUSE YOUR UGLY POSTING ADS ON CRAIGSLISTS DAILY ASS COULD NOT GET IN THE CLUB......................

REGARDING THAT LAST STATEMENT.........................
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/joNSEELybz6jnVwLasbxQW0TxsnW.jpg
DO NOT GET OUT OF A CAR MAD BECAUSE AGAIN YOU COULDN'T GET IN A CLUB AND PARADE AROUND TRYING TO MAKE A SCENE BY USING THE HOUSE YOU BELONG TO 'EXTRAVAGANZA' AS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD MAKE THE BOUNCERS BOW DOWN TO YOU AND ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS AND LET YOU INTO THE CLUB................
REMEMBER THAT THE HOUSE YOU BELONG TO IS IN ITSELF A 'MINORITY' TO THE NUMBER OF BLACK-RUN HOUSES IN THE CITY YOU CALL HOME AND THAT NOTIFICATION OF YOU CALLING SOMEONE OF THEIR NATIONALITY A MONKEY OR SAYING THEY BELONG IN PRISON WILL NOT DO WELL FOR YOUR HOUSE OR ITS MEMBERS.....................

NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT AFTER SAYING IT YOU HID IN YOUR FRIENDS SUV AND ROLLED UP THE WINDOW AFTER REALIZING THAT 10+ BLACK TRANSGENDERED WOMEN WERE OUTSIDE LOOKING AT YOU QUESTIONING YOU FOR CALLING SOMEONE A MONKEY OR BELONGING IN PRISON.....................

FINALLY FOR NOW...................................
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/us-maribel3-kassandra1-2-48771.jpg
DO NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO FIGHT SOMEONE, THEN TAKE OFF YOUR HEELS, REVEALING YOUR HORRID PEDICURE AND STAND NEXT TO THE PERSON YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO FIGHT AND DO NOTHING.................THAT'S BEING A PUSSY, THAT'S RUNNING YOUR MOUTH THEN CHOKING, NUFF SAID

WHEW I FEEL GOOD WITH THAT OFF MY CHEST

TomSelis
05-18-2007, 01:48 PM
T-Girl Thugs.....LOL!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-18-2007, 01:50 PM
man it was one of those nights that some folks will WISH they never had

hwbs
05-18-2007, 02:28 PM
those were the same whack bitches that would ride a snow mobile to SHETER to make it in time for open bar back in the day...

sillly wabbits... :wink:

Mami-Liiciouz
05-18-2007, 04:00 PM
.oooooooooooooooooooooop.

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 04:07 PM
hahaha!

girls, girls, girls...tsk tsk. :)

Balcanoid
05-18-2007, 04:16 PM
man it was one of those nights that some folks will WISH they never had
Tape it and publish! Hit it where it hurts...and make some greens...
I suggest you use a title like TomSelis`s T-girl thugs fight again :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-18-2007, 04:26 PM
actually I taped a snippet of it, I'm getting in trouble for not taping all of it

so I'm putting heathens on notice as of now, because I KNOW it will get back to them

IF YOU ACT UP AT THE CLUB YOU'LL BE FILMED AT THE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and why?!? you might ask??????

I was just watching Court TV and they showed a clip of some sick fuck sexually attacking a 48 year old woman as she prayed in a church pew. Now mind you the act in itself is sick and I hope they catch the fucker but what bothered me more was the fact that a church had a hidden camera installed in it.

SO...................................

If a church located upstate in NY can have a hidden camera, I can film dumb heathens acting a fool in front of the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balcanoid
05-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Taping for security reasons is alright with me...maybe you misunderstood my post but I actually agree on that...

yodajazz
05-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Dayum! Those girls to me are like the celebreties that people were talking about in another thread. It's so refreshing to see somebody on the real, instead of me and my boys out here in fantasy land. Keep holding it down, my brother!

:shock: 8) 8)

ottorocket
05-18-2007, 06:14 PM
That lady in church stabbed the attacker in the neck with a pen...just goes to show everyone how a force multiplier of ordinary objects can turn a fight to the victims edge.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-18-2007, 10:43 PM
lol

destinyxtravaganza
05-19-2007, 01:07 AM
im very sorry if i offended anyone espically all those 10 trangenered females that were out thier i know one or two of them . i just want to state that my comment are not directed toward them cuase i m cool with alot of people in ballroom scene its just that i was trying to work something out with one of the bouncer and another bouncer comes out his face and start insulting me and anybody who know me know s i dont be having it but i was very drunk and that guy got me upset to the pointof me saying things i should not have said . but on the other hand he would not let me in the club cause my girlfriends were fighting each other point blank darling that has nothing to do with me i should not be denied entrance cuase so some other gurls are fighting are fighting . to the the security GUARDu WERE having a power trip when it isnt that serious but im going to apologize to all those transgenered gurls that were out thier im sorry again im not a racist im black to . and i was addressing my comments to him not to yall cause i know how it is to hussle in this city and most of my trangered friends are black and latin and they know my mouth already . but to that bouncer i disrespected u cuase u cursed and disrespected me ion front of everyone so be little me and i be little and dont apologize for that
but i know when im wrong and i was wrong its not cute to be little anyone for color i had people be insensiitve to me as a trangendered and it doesnt feel good but anywAY I APOLOGIZE AND THAT IT

tsntx
05-19-2007, 01:15 AM
im very sorry if i offended anyone espically all those 10 trangenered females that were out thier i know one or two of them . i just want to state that my comment are not directed toward them cuase i m cool with alot of people in ballroom scene its just that i was trying to work something out with one of the bouncer and another bouncer comes out his face and start insulting me and anybody who know me know s i dont be having it but i was very drunk and that guy got me upset to the pointof me saying things i should not have said . but on the other hand he would not let me in the club cause my girlfriends were fighting each other point blank darling that has nothing to do with me i should not be denied entrance cuase so some other gurls are fighting are fighting . to the the security GUARDu WERE having a power trip when it isnt that serious but im going to apologize to all those transgenered gurls that were out thier im sorry again im not a racist im black to . and i was addressing my comments to him not to yall cause i know how it is to hussle in this city and most of my trangered friends are black and latin and they know my mouth already . but to that bouncer i disrespected u cuase u cursed and disrespected me ion front of everyone so be little me and i be little and dont apologize for that
but i know when im wrong and i was wrong its not cute to be little anyone for color i had people be insensiitve to me as a trangendered and it doesnt feel good but anywAY I APOLOGIZE AND THAT ITguess someones mommy yelled at them?

JANIRA
05-19-2007, 01:40 AM
....AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY I DONT ATTEND TRANNY CLUBS,....... PURE AND UTTER CATTINESS! cattiness - malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty

trannybanger
05-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Damn Johnnie..... i am pissed i didn't go out last night... seems like the soap opera was cranked to 11. Jues let me know when you are going to have a viewing of the video. And I know all about that damn extraveganza... and who really gives a fuck either ?!?!? This is some funny shite

General Disarray
05-19-2007, 03:58 AM
Thugs are kind of annyoing
but trashing their looks is a lil below the bel;t dont'cha think?

AllanahStarrNYC
05-19-2007, 04:34 AM
Goodness gracious I am gone for three weeks and people start acting nuts!

I was on the red eye from LA to NY last night and found about all of this @ 6 AM.

First of all- at my party I experience very little of this. We have a zero tolerance policy for violence or drama. And trust me we get very little because as a zero tolerance policy- when people are banned, they are banned for life.

The culprit here as I understand is a person who has been banned who tried to come in last night and then started issue. This is a person who has repeatedly had problems with people including myself.

What I do not understand is all this fighting and childish behaviour that some girls engage in.
For god sakes if you are trying to be a lady behave like one.

I am a person who forgives and believes in second chances but I think it is also pivotal to assume responsibility for your actions and behaviour.

Destiny- I think it is big of you to offer a public apology but please be aware that the bouncers are there to protect the security of the club, myself, and the party goers. They are part of my extended family and I trust them very much. I think you should come back and really apologize to them personally as from what I hear you said some very offensive things. Thank you for calling me today as well- I now have more sides to the story.

With that said- the trouble makers- the violent ones- the ones that thrive on drama- READ THIS- you will NOT, I repeat NOT be let back in ever and will be removed from the club permanently if you do anything to jeapoardize my venue or my party.

The club owners also have say regarding who is and is not let in.

We don't have to all get along, but let's try to at least get along in public and not make spectacles of our selves.

If you have drama, or shit, or somehting to pick with someone DO NOT do it at my party. You are then fucking with me, my S, the money of others, the clubs money, and ruining the good time that the patrons spent $ to have.

And by 'you' i mean this in the plural- not geared to anyone speciffic.

whatsupwithat
05-19-2007, 04:42 AM
Goodness gracious I am gone for three weeks and people start acting nuts!

I was on the red eye from LA to NY last night and found about all of this @ 6 AM.

First of all- at my party I experience very little of this. We have a zero tolerance policy for violence or drama. And trust me we get very little because as a zero tolerance policy- when people are banned, they are banned for life.

The culprit here as I understand is a person who has been banned who tried to come in last night and then started issue. This is a person who has repeatedly had problems with people including myself.

What I do not understand is all this fighting and childish behaviour that some girls engage in.
For god sakes if you are trying to be a lady behave like one.

I am a person who forgives and believes in second chances but I think it is also pivotal to assume responsibility for your actions and behaviour.

Destiny- I think it is big of you to offer a public apology but please be aware that the bouncers are there to protect the security of the club, myself, and the party goers. They are part of my extended family and I trust them very much. I think you should come back and really apologize to them personally as from what I hear you said some very offensive things. Thank you for calling me today as well- I now have more sides to the story.

With that said- the trouble makers- the violent ones- the ones that thrive on drama- READ THIS- you will NOT, I repeat NOT be let back in ever and will be removed from the club permanently if you do anything to jeapoardize my venue or my party.

The club owners also have say regarding who is and is not let in.

We don't have to all get along, but let's try to at least get along in public and not make spectacles of our selves.

If you have drama, or shit, or somehting to pick with someone DO NOT do it at my party. You are then fucking with me, my S, the money of others, the clubs money, and ruining the good time that the patrons spent $ to have.

And by 'you' i mean this in the plural- not geared to anyone speciffic.

i don't think it could have been said any better, allanah. :claps

NYTSJulie
05-19-2007, 04:56 AM
....AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY I DONT ATTEND TRANNY CLUBS,....... PURE AND UTTER CATTINESS! cattiness - malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty

Co Sign, you wont see me at them either.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-19-2007, 05:14 AM
Well, no one is forcing any of you girls to come-the fact that you choose not to go is really yours and that is cool. My parties are packed so there are a lot of peole who enjoy them.

But I go to tranny clubs all over the world and the US and I never have a problem. I am just there to have a good time and enjoy myself- and if someone gives me a dirty look I just smile and go about my business.

But I think that assesement is not correct. The parties are not all about evil poepple- in fact that is not true at all. And I am speaking of all ts parties, not just mine.

What happened last night between those two girls has been a long standing drama evolving from when they were first lovers, friends, etc. Nothing to do with just girls looking to pick on each other.

trannybanger
05-19-2007, 05:36 AM
the Queen has spoken.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-19-2007, 05:45 AM
but i know when im wrong and i was wrong its not cute to be little anyone for color i had people be insensiitve to me as a trangendered and it doesnt feel good but anywAY I APOLOGIZE AND THAT IT

While I would normally agree with the rest of you and say how big it is of someone to act Grown and do the right thing, the right thing has not been done here. Fact of the matter is when both bouncers told you and the 'driver' who tried to enter with you that you could not come in the WISE thing to do would have been to act like a lady and walk away. Instead you drunkenly chose to remain in front of the club and act a fool. Apologizing to the African-American women that exited the club amidst your violent tirade is pointless, your arguing was not directed towards them. To make a long reply short, your actions embarassed yourself, your race, and your house.

destinyxtravaganza
05-19-2007, 02:27 PM
to johnny walker whatever your name is apologized already u need to get ovah the bitterness and i spoke to allanah . so u can be mad all u want if i go to that club again i will apologize that bouncer i had problem with . okay and another point those comment s u wrote a bout my pics holds no wieght cuase at the begining or end of the day im still lovely and gets mines but thatnot the point i dont have t o explain myself to u i already spoke to who i needed to speak to okay hons so get ovah regardless how u think life will still go on and i will still be on point and if i do something wrong i will be woman enough to say im sorry .okay so if u want to harbour all these bitter feeling toward like some old womern by all means do u peace .

tsntx
05-19-2007, 02:32 PM
hooker need to get hooked on phonics!^^^

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-19-2007, 02:32 PM
be woman enough not to step near the club again because even though I'm not a bouncer there you can rest assured that one of the bouncers is reading this completely. As far as my comments on your looks, that's my opinion, having been around the scene as long as I have it's not bitterness it's just my opinion............. And like I said, this shit goes way past Allanah's party, or the bouncer, like I said you insulted your HOUSE carrying on like that in a drunken stupor. If you should apologize to anyone it's them, then the bouncers.............................

hwbs
05-19-2007, 02:43 PM
i think i am going to start doing a live video blog from vapor, via my psp ...even upload some video footage :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-19-2007, 02:45 PM
too late I already began

http://profile.imeem.com/pt-zHP/video/SSoO3fR4/destiny_fckin_up/

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-19-2007, 03:15 PM
I started to type something really nasty but out of respect for the women I know off & on HA I will just say this..........................

http://paperpiglet.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/twix.gif

Solitary Brother
05-19-2007, 05:34 PM
OK
First......EVERYBODY LAY OFF THE RACIAL SHIT!
please.
JWBL since you seem to hang out at these tranny clubs you know drama happens REGARDLESS of the color or racial identity of the patrons.
This girl(I will use her name since she already posted here) Destiny from what I hear IS a very nice sweet person,dont judge her by one incident.
Many girls have had drama at these clubs EVEN ALLANAH.
I dont think you would pull the race thing on her......its just uncalled for.

trannybanger
05-19-2007, 05:45 PM
hooker need to get hooked on phonics!^^^ :lol: this drama is hilarious for real

suckseed
05-19-2007, 07:31 PM
hooker need to get hooked on phonics!^^^ :lol: this drama is hilarious for real

Wow...i feel like I'm living in a cornfield in a city of 500,000+.
That was some funny shit, Jen!

Balcanoid
05-19-2007, 08:33 PM
too late I already began

http://profile.imeem.com/pt-zHP/video/SSoO3fR4/destiny_fckin_up/

You got to get yourself a better cell phone with a camera if you want to stay in outdoor drama bussines......this record you`ve done is quite distorted..;-)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-19-2007, 09:16 PM
lol, it was spur of the moment and the video has been adjusted, i had no time to set up for filming in the dark

Solitary & Mystique I applaud your replies, and I'll leave it at that.........

tsntx
05-19-2007, 09:59 PM
OK
please.
JWBL since you seem to hang out at these tranny clubs you know drama happens REGARDLESS of the color or racial identity of the patrons.
This girl(I will use her name since she already posted here) Destiny from what I hear IS a very nice sweet person,dont judge her by one incident.

maybe allanah does get into some drama here and there but shes not playing the race card.... this girl *despite what you heard* tried to be grande in a place that didnt give 2 shits who she was and so she did the first thing her lower class upbringing has taught her and that was to start using racial slurs.

sure everyone can get into drama. not everyone acts like a lady.

youre comparing the light of a starr to the light of "live nude girls" neon sign here

stillies77
05-19-2007, 10:01 PM
amen jen!

Solitary Brother
05-19-2007, 10:11 PM
OK
please.

maybe allanah does get into some drama here and there but shes not playing the race card.... this girl *despite what you heard* tried to be grande in a place that didnt give 2 shits who she was and so she did the first thing her lower class upbringing has taught her and that was to start using racial slurs.

youre comparing the light of a starr to the light of "live nude girls" neon sign here

See thats what Im talking about.
You dont even know this girl and your bad mouthing her and you are a tranny no less!
You dont know WHAT class her upbringing was and mind you you yourself are from TEXAS........not a state that pumps out debutants.
Dont judge her from one incident......all of you are angels I know.

tsntx
05-19-2007, 10:44 PM
OK
please.
This girl(I will use her name since she already posted here) ]Destiny from what I hear[/size] IS a very nice sweet person,dont judge her by one incident.

See thats what Im talking about.
You dont even know this girl and your bad mouthing her and you are a tranny no less!
You dont know WHAT class her upbringing was and mind you you yourself are from TEXAS........not a state that pumps out debutants.
Dont judge her from one incident......all of you are angels I know.

you said it yourself... YOU DONT KNOW HER EITHER.... why is your point more valid? i bad mouthed her b/c of her writing skills in the 3 posts she made its OBVIOUS she isnt very inteligent. cant spell cant space and cant even make a fluid comprehensionable post... i dont know what class her upbringing was? ok fine... but its clear what class she is now... LOW CLASS... calling guys monkeys and N----- isnt classy... yes im from texas? so what? what does that have ANYTHING to do w/ the topic? youre sadly mistaken if you think texans are ignorant hicks w/ no education. and so what if shes a fucking tranny or not? if shes gonna act like a rude bitch then shes a rude bitch... i dnt care if shes got a dick or not thats your fantasy... but if a girl isnt very nice *and her posts show she isnt* i dont have a problem saying so... allanahs a tranny and i said she acts like a lady... i didnt say something nice about her b/c shes got unfeminine boy parts i said it b/c thats how it is.

go kiss destinys ass in hopes of a discount in PM but dont stick up for someone you dont know while they are showing who they really are... which as i said was a low class idiot.