PDA

View Full Version : 60 minute site

tsntx
05-18-2007, 07:09 AM
interesting stuff

http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/68/gay_or_straight

to the vampire thread... another pathetic loser hoping to find some attn by throwing stones... get a life fag

stillies77
05-18-2007, 07:16 AM
personally i think that picture of you is really cute...not to be a kissass...but yeah. haha

peggygee
05-18-2007, 07:21 AM
interesting stuff

http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/68/gay_or_straight

Thanks for the link;

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/popcorn.jpg

Fox
05-18-2007, 07:28 AM
Interesting.

Is my picture cute?

MrSecretAgent
05-18-2007, 12:31 PM
great link. thanks for sharing it

MrSecretAgent
05-18-2007, 12:34 PM
to the vampire thread... another pathetic loser hoping to find some attn by throwing stones... get a life fag

I actually think it was an unsuccesfull attempt to be a comedian......not funny at all, but i don't think he intended to put you down in any way

LG
05-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Thanks for sharing that Jen. Interesting vids and links. It goes to show that our sexuality and gender identity are programmed into us. Some guys are programmed to be gay, and in some case, some are born as boys but are wired as girls.

As such, I don't think one can become transgendered- one is either born that way or not, although it may take time for them to realise or accept this. It's not about when you decide to put on make up or girls' clothing or have an operation. You, for example, Jen, were always meant to be a girl (and a very pretty one at that) despite not being born as one.

I actually think it was an unsuccesfull attempt to be a comedian......not funny at all, but i don't think he intended to put you down in any way

I agree here. I don't think he meant to be nasty. I think he was just trying to be fun. You don't have to take everything so personally, Jen- sometimes we really have nothing better to do than discuss girls like you, which only goes to show how much we fancy you.

And please go easy on the labels like "fag"- we have all experienced enough prejudice coming from outside- I'm sure you girls have experienced more than us; on these forums we should forget about labels. Plus, I know you can find a wittier putdown than that- since I've since seen your caustic humour on these forums many times. To help you increase you already burgeoning repertoire, here some putdowns I have used in the Politics forum over the years:
"If a cannibal cracked your skull open to eat your brain, he wouldn't have enough to spread on a cracker"
"I'm not saying you are a moron; I'm merely saying you gives a good impression of being one."
"I can't argue any more- my mom told me not to argue with dickheads."
"I'm sorry- I'm allergic to assholes, and I'm about to have a sneezing fit."
"Do you actually read the stuff you post?"
"Apparently you have an internet account and a computer. Shall we applaud?"
"What a waste of bandwidth your post is. What a waste of skin you are" and so on

Far better than calling someone a loser or a fag, right? Feel free to use the above in the future (but not on me). Anyway, you know that most of us think you're cool (as well as hot). Maybe one day I can finally make it to Texas and prove it to you.

Well, one can always dream, and you did say I might stand a chance. :D

Balcanoid
05-18-2007, 03:17 PM
...not to be a kissass...
That makes us two, but I kept it to myself.... :shock:

Balcanoid
05-18-2007, 03:22 PM
to the vampire thread... another pathetic loser hoping to find some attn by throwing stones...

It was a mistake, that guy never saw this picture:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/Walrus.jpg/800px-Walrus.jpg

...that makes me a faq No.2 - I know, don`t bother to type an answer, but, hell, faqs are also a humans, right? :wink:

Balcanoid
05-18-2007, 03:29 PM

I agree here. I don't think he meant to be nasty. I think he was just trying to be fun. You don't have to take everything so personally, Jen- sometimes we really have nothing better to do than discuss girls like you, which only goes to show how much we fancy you.

And please go easy on the labels like "fag"- we have all experienced enough prejudice coming from outside

LG is one really balanced guy (I hope so) and I respect him.

LG
05-18-2007, 06:23 PM
LG is one really balanced guy (I hope so) and I respect him.

Thanks Balcanoid. The respect is mutual. I just try to call things the way I see them- I try to be nice, I avoid getting personal, I believe honesty is the best policy and I really do think the girls here deserve our respect and admiration. But I think we should be supportive of each other here, not undermine our efforts. We're all in this together.

As for being balanced...well, I am- most of the time :D

tsntx
05-18-2007, 08:38 PM
to the vampire thread... another pathetic loser hoping to find some attn by throwing stones...

It was a mistake, that guy never saw this picture:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/Walrus.jpg/800px-Walrus.jpg

...that makes me a faq No.2 - I know, don`t bother to type an answer, but, hell, faqs are also a humans, right? :wink:

actually thats what i was going for...

and i used the word fag bc lately all the guys have been crying when i call 'em one.

LG
05-19-2007, 12:12 AM
and i used the word fag bc lately all the guys have been crying when i call 'em one.

I guessed as much. Would make no difference to me, though. I don't know nor care what I am exactly nor what anyone else is- I don't like guys, so in my eyes I'm not gay, but half the world would probably label me as such for simply posting here. They don't want to accept that you are women. That's their mistake, not mine.

But I don't like the word "fag" per se because it has derogatory connotations and becuase I don't like labelling people in general.

And so what if someone actually is a fag? I don't know why people get so worked up about the whole thing? Hey, I'm a pretty liberal guy- what people do behind closed doors is their business, as long as they don't break the law. Nothing wrong, there.

I did get the walrus thing (thought it was quite cool, actually) - those are way too big to look like fangs anyway. You're the only walrus I've seen that I wouldn't kick out of bed. Then again, if I were to have a walrus on my bed I doubt I'd be able to kick it out.

In fact, last time, I needed a forklift. It's a long story and I've already apologised to the zookeeper. :D

tsntx
05-19-2007, 12:14 AM
lol ^

stillies77
05-19-2007, 12:16 AM
yeah take that ya cigarette.