PDA

View Full Version : I'll give you a topic:

Oli
05-18-2007, 04:55 AM
:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps
I thought his mother was a clap infected smack whore, but I trust your judgement.

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 04:56 AM
Richierich26 is a cocksucker, and his mother is a lice-ridden crackwhore.

Discuss...

nah, he's just a troll.

but he gave us one of the best threads ever to grace these pages.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20079

tonkatoy
05-18-2007, 05:05 AM
i thought the crack was toxic to the lice

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-18-2007, 05:13 AM
I thought that was someone who's got VIP tables at Ruby Tuesdays (using another alias)! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

blackmagic
05-18-2007, 05:13 AM

Discuss...

nah, he's just a troll.

:lol: whatsupwiththat since when did you and nelly hook up? Ya make a great couple :lol:

Felicia Katt
05-18-2007, 05:14 AM
maybe there is a simpler explanation? LOL

meow

FK

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 05:18 AM

Discuss...

nah, he's just a troll.

:lol: whatsupwiththat since when did you and nelly hook up? Ya make a great couple :lol:

a few months now. we tried to keep it on the DL...but you know how puppets are...

Mugai_hentaisha
05-18-2007, 05:28 AM
Well I guess all of us have to go on how we feel to best describe what richierich26 actually is

Because

Science gave up on that question along time ago..

I don't like this person wether or not to ban him not up to me, but for what he said about Felicia in another thread, I will not forgive or forget him.

and that isn't a good thing

BlackAdder
05-18-2007, 05:36 AM
Id have banned him the first post i read of his....i can sense a faceless cock bandit nearly instantly;)

ToyBoy6669
05-18-2007, 05:54 AM
I thought that was someone who's got VIP tables at Ruby Tuesdays (using another alias)! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Doubtful Ruby's is still to regional, might be a Garfield’s or Perkins though

Felicia Katt
05-18-2007, 05:55 AM
Id have banned him the first post i read of his....i can sense a faceless cock bandit nearly instantly;)
lol

meow

FK

ezed
05-18-2007, 06:29 AM
Cut richierich some slack, he's fucking eleven years old going wild on his computer with three of his friends, saying "Watch this" (type, type, type, type). "Fuck great hun!!!"

We now know he was brutally fuck up the ass by his Uncle Bob, who shit in his mouth when he tried to complain. Prior to the incident, he was a good boy who loved goats and played red rocket. He'll be okay, let him work through his angst and find God.

Or maybe he'll explode gorging himself at Burger King.

Realgirls4me
05-18-2007, 06:55 AM
Cut richierich some slack, he's fucking eleven years old going wild on his computer with three of his friends, saying "Watch this" (type, type, type, type). "Fuck great hun!!!"

We now know he was brutally fuck up the ass by his Uncle Bob, who shit in his mouth when he tried to complain. Prior to the incident, he was a good boy who loved goats and played red rocket. He'll be okay, let him work through his angst and find God.

Or maybe he'll explode gorging himself at Burger King.

That really is a cheap shot directed at 11 year olds everywhere. Most eleven year olds can capitalize, punctuate, and usually don't communicate via long run-on sentences.

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 07:28 AM
The clown got PWNED.

TrueBeauty TS
05-18-2007, 07:33 AM
It was amazing to watch his feeble little brain trying frantically to save his wounded pride, but instead he just had a meltdown and imploded.

:banghead

LOL

TrueBeauty TS
05-18-2007, 07:35 AM
Oh..... and he's a cocksucking douche bag.

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 07:47 AM
The funniest part is when he fucked up and posted what was supposed to be a post to applaud him by another poster but he idiot forgot to log out. Then he came back and said he was another guy, I guess in the room, that replied. That's when the meltdown began.

His classic response after being busted.

im don`t care what the fuck im postin under what the fuck do you care

xfiver
05-18-2007, 09:45 PM
lol its funny that all u ugly old scary looking people in this topic had to talk alot when i left since i got a real life and job and cant be on here 24/7 like some of u i mean for real i know a few of u dont even go outside example Nicole Dupree with a face like that people in the real world will have to much fun laughing at her

STFU, Kelly.

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 09:46 PM
Hey richie did you have fun getting your ass handed to you?
:lol:

tsntx
05-18-2007, 09:48 PM
lol its funny that all u ugly old scary looking people in this topic had to talk alot when i left since i got a real life and job and cant be on here 24/7 like some of u i mean for real i know a few of u dont even go outside example Nicole Dupree with a face like that people in the real world will have to much fun laughing at her

STFU, Kelly.

rotfl i was just about to type that

on another note.. ill give us a real topic

what does it take to get banned here?

xfiver
05-18-2007, 09:53 PM

The Truth
05-18-2007, 09:56 PM
First Kelly, then General Disarray and now richierich26.
What the fuck is going on?
Let's ignore all these boring mothefuckers.

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 10:00 PM
I think the "this is just another handle by kelly" should stop. Are we going to accuse every single idiot who posts on this board? This guy is obviously a loser and only trying to piss off regular posters here.

Richie, you sure like to take punishment. You're the kind that has to pay for sex and you pay well, I bet you let them slap your nuts.

tsntx
05-18-2007, 10:01 PM
lol jenn or should i say clint u need to shut up lol u cant say anything about how people look i saw you on that surgery show lol u looked a site before it and not much better now

i looked better then you ever will

as a man

as a "cd"

as a woman

so dont even try to insult me when its well known that you cant touch me

The Truth
05-18-2007, 10:01 PM
that name fits u good the truth lol the truth u a little bitchI guess everyone's tough on the internet. But I am not going to waste my time educating you here. So the discussion is over, biatch!
Move on, get a life!

tsntx
05-18-2007, 10:09 PM
lol i doubt that jenn lol u want to be britany so bad why dont u shave your head like hear and stop wearing those extentions and u still look like a boy just with long hair

ive proven my point and thats all i needed to do. your weak attempts to annoy me are futile. moving on....

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 10:11 PM
DavidLynch u just an old man who cant even get laid u pay and they take your money u cant even pay for sex that how much of a loser u are if u run after them u might have a heart attack

lol. Dude, you're way off but nice attempt at pissing me off. What happened? Who on this board pissed you off? You sound like a bitter mofo who never got attention and have to resort to clown antics to get some. I feel for ya bro. Get some help.

8)

Legend
05-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Come on you guys haven't caught who this is,it's the person uses the same money pic in every forum just to make a point, its jen's personality that makes her beautiful and unique maybe if you would stop trying to be ghetto fabulous you would also have those features and be liked by all.

xfiver
05-18-2007, 10:15 PM

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Richie, there is a shitload of posters on this board. And nobody is posting on your time scale you dumb fuck. If you take a break to carry on with your shitty life chances are there are still going to posters on this board.

What a fucking moron. For somebody who tries to preach common sense get a fucking clue.

Legend
05-18-2007, 10:24 PM
This is a former member of this board trying to to stir up trouble,i can tell because she uses the same kind insults as she did back then.

xfiver
05-18-2007, 10:26 PM
xfiver so u just like copying and pasteing all those post for no reason like i said no job no life but all the time in the world to do nothing

nah, kelly - I am just the master of the obvious.

Legend
05-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Legend whatever u dont know me i am new to this board so nice try lol Certified Tranny Expert i think thats funny under your name at what paying for sex that u know the excorts that good

So how did you know jennifer's ex name your obvious a former member here pal and i know who so take your childish games somewhere else.

The Truth
05-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Felicia Katt
lol u meow everytime u post is that because u always rape cats and u want to make the sound they make after u get doneWhere are the moderators?
Are you going to allow this clown to disrespect Felicia especially when she's not here to defend herself.
Please get rid of this ignorant piece of crap.
Enough is enough.

The Truth
05-18-2007, 11:02 PM
The Truth so now look i wasnt here last night to defend my self when u guys talk all the mess when i wasnt around so whatever like i said the truth is u a little bitch go awayI said, GOD DAY!

Since you've shown you're not very intelligent, I am ignoring you, asshole!

The Truth
05-18-2007, 11:13 PM
the truth is u a little bitch go run and hide i knew i was rightI am still here bitch. It's the freaking internet. Everyone's though here.
In the real world, I would've kicked your ass long time ago. Since I can't do it online, I choose to ignore you because I don't want to waste my time talking to you.
So keep feeding your retarded ego and keep thinking you're a tough guy. Congratulations, you're the Queen of confrontation. I guess your life has a new meaning. Wow!

mrironknee
05-18-2007, 11:34 PM

Discuss...

You know, aren't we all cocksuckers to some degree?

The Truth
05-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Yes, I think most of us are cocksuckers here at HA, but there's only one who's mother is a lice-ridden crackwhore. I think we all know who that person is.
GOOD DAY!

tsntx
05-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Felicia Katt
lol u meow everytime u post is that because u always rape cats and u want to make the sound they make after u get doneWhere are the moderators?
Are you going to allow this clown to disrespect Felicia especially when she's not here to defend herself.
Please get rid of this ignorant piece of crap.
Enough is enough.

theyre ignoring him and the blatently obvious just like they did fagmagic and a few others

again i ask

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET BANNED HERE?

mrironknee
05-18-2007, 11:54 PM
Yes, I think most of us are cocksuckers here at HA, but there's only one who's mother is a lice-ridden crackwhore. I think we all know who that person is.
GOOD DAY!

Life must be quite a rollercoaster ride for some people. Do we really take things so seriously? And if so, do you have proof about his mother? Did you actually sell her the crack? Did you really see the lice? I will save judgement on the allegations until I see more evidence.

mrironknee
05-19-2007, 12:08 AM
mrironknee thanks that is my whole point people need to relax and have fun in their life

Don't think we're a "team" now. As far as I know they all have good reason to be critical of you. I just love playing devils advocate. And I get a kick out of people who take themselves too seriously.

BlackAdder
05-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Sometimes I do think the mods are sleeping on the job..

Im all for freedom of speech and all that, but when a poster oversteps the lines and has nothing to ad IMO then i believe a ban is in order.

Really, this is the most open forum ive seen for posters...And as such is easily abused by the ignorant few.

chefmike
05-19-2007, 02:20 AM
The skid mark that 'tardboy has left on this forum needs to be erased, let this shitstain's mommy clean up after his skid marks, we shouldn't have to...

LG
05-19-2007, 02:35 AM
It's over, and he's out!