PDA

View Full Version : Erections are spontaneous: fact or myth?

General Disarray
05-18-2007, 12:25 AM
There has always seemed to be disagreement as to whether men can control their ersections or not.
Is it totally uncontrolled?
Is it reflex?
Is it controlled?
Do some (trans wo)men have the ability to control it and some don't?

Jericho
05-18-2007, 12:44 AM
Getting stiff yet, or are you controlling it?

General Disarray
05-18-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm controlling it really well :shock:

Jericho
05-18-2007, 12:53 AM
I'm controlling it really well :shock:

Well there ya go! ;-)

TsJennifer
05-18-2007, 01:44 AM
I get hard on's at the worst times. I always seem to get hard on's when I'm on a plane or in a car. Its horrible on the plane cause I feel my cock starting to hard and its tucked btwn my legs in btwn my ass checks and alot of times people are sitting next to me and it hurts if I don't adjust it an pull it up. Its also bad when the plane lands and everyone stands up. I usually hold a magazine over my crotch to hide my huge hard on.....lol

Jennifer Paris

specialk
05-18-2007, 01:48 AM
Mine's on a timer...when I wake up or go to bed :wink:

sucka4chix
05-18-2007, 02:04 AM
I get hard on's at the worst times. I always seem to get hard on's when I'm on a plane or in a car. Its horrible on the plane cause I feel my cock starting to hard and its tucked btwn my legs in btwn my ass checks and alot of times people are sitting next to me and it hurts if I don't adjust it an pull it up. Its also bad when the plane lands and everyone stands up. I usually hold a magazine over my crotch to hide my huge hard on.....lol

Jennifer Paris
Damn, that's making me hard!!! Why can't I be on a plane next to you?!

Hard ons are like breathing, kinda, in that you can control it and/or it can act independently. I once worked as a diesel truck mechanic and I was under a truck working and.... fucking wood city... I had to stay under the truck for a while...Don't know why that happens.

ezed
05-18-2007, 04:39 AM

Jennifer Paris

Well young lady allow me to be your personal travel assistant. I will occuy the seat next to you on all your travels and ensure there is a blanket or pillow readily available so tucks become a thing of the past. AND I will always assure you have the inside seat so when you rise you can closely follow me thus keeping secret between us.

My compensation???? A modest tip would be appreciated, so to speak.

TsJennifer
05-18-2007, 04:49 AM
You guys are too funny! Its really a nuisance. Having a big bulge in public makes it very difficult to hide.

My Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SEXY_JENNIFER_PARIS

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jenniferparis3

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 04:52 AM
You guys are too funny! Its really a nuisance. Having a big bulge in public makes it very difficult to hide.

My Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SEXY_JENNIFER_PARIS

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jenniferparis3

i'm torn.

on one hand, i totally feel for you. on the other, i think it's totally hot.

stop the madness!

blackmagic
05-18-2007, 05:19 AM

:why :why :why :why

Alchemist
05-18-2007, 05:24 AM
Well, after reading Jennifer's post...I'll go with reflex.

ToyBoy6669
05-18-2007, 05:40 AM
RAR, why can't I sit next to her on a plane insteed of the WAY to agro guy who bitches about his GF the whole time SHEESH

moose146
05-18-2007, 05:46 AM
i often bar up when travelling in the car