PDA

View Full Version : Friend needed

brockl3
05-18-2007, 12:14 AM
My wife and I are going through a separation and an impending diviorce after 7 rears. My heart is broken and looking for someone to talk to. I am a good hearted person and question where the marriage fell apart. We are both going through counseling, but separate. I want to rectify the marraige but she does not. I continunously beat myself up for things I said and did (Never did I hit her). I take 80% of the blame and she is to blame for 20%. In the beggining of the marriage, everything was great but I feel we fell apart. I learned a lof from this and it is a struggle for me to get out of bed everyday. I hope someone reads this and would like to discuss this further. Thank you. Signed, a broken hearted soul. :(

BlackAdder
05-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Boy, did you pick the wrong board for this man!!

Know what i say??

SUCK IT UP, CRACKER!!! LET HER THE FUCK GO AND GET OVER YOURSELF, PUSSY......

casper
05-18-2007, 12:43 AM
I am a good hearted person and question where the marriage fell apart. :(

Just a stab in the dark..

DO YOU THINK IT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH BEING HERE?

:roll:

dj69
05-18-2007, 12:48 AM
What you need is to talk to a relative or a real friend. Discuss what your going through what has happened, how it went wrong etc.

Then speak to her about how you can make it right, make it work. Do you have any children?

Jericho
05-18-2007, 12:49 AM
DO YOU THINK IT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH BEING HERE?
:roll:

Only 80% of it!

Dude, sorry to piss on your pain, but it's over, deal with it, let go.

a994
05-18-2007, 07:07 AM
I don't feel well-suited to give you marital advice, as I have never been married so far. But if you want to talk, there are people here who will take you seriously and compassionately. Also you can PM me.

SkyTwo
05-18-2007, 07:15 AM
Sheesh. This guy thinks he's three times as good as "mere" broccoli? No wonder things turned ugly...

jefferson1776
05-18-2007, 07:20 AM
alas, in the end hopeless romantics always end up in pain, thats why i say fuck the romance, and just have casual sex! LOL!

TJ347
05-18-2007, 07:20 AM
What you need is to talk to a relative or a real friend. Discuss what your going through what has happened, how it went wrong etc.

Then speak to her about how you can make it right, make it work. Do you have any children?

I just wanted to point out how humorous it is to read this serious response, while observing the action going on in your avatar. Good shit!

ezed
05-19-2007, 03:39 AM
My wife and I are going through a separation and an impending diviorce after 7 rears. :(

Maybe this has something to do with it. :?:

General Disarray
05-19-2007, 03:40 AM
kill her and keep her under your bed so she can never leave you
it's what my dad did

The Truth
05-19-2007, 03:48 AM
If you come to this forum to get advice on how to salvage your marriage, you're in deep shit. Unless your wife is a TG or you planning to become a TG, good luck!

idiot savant
05-19-2007, 12:16 PM
maybe he is looking for T girls' shoulder to cry on. TJ347 is right, reading dj69 comment with his avatar is funny.