PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, What Do You Consider "Gay"?

TJ347
05-17-2007, 06:27 AM
I must know the answer to this, as it's a bit confusing to me personally, and it seems there is no definitive answer...

If a man who's into transwomen is willing and/or insistent on sucking your dick, would that to you constitute that man being gay? What if he was willing and/or insistent on you topping him?

Personally, I myself am not willing to be topped, but beyond that, I'm flexible. I don't consider being willing to suck off a tgirl gay by my definition, but that's just me. Many people would indeed consider it gay, as there's a dick involved, and a man sucking it, just as there's a dick involved if that man was being topped. So, if a girl has a dick, and is having sex with a man, is that man then gay? And if so, how can this be rectified with the fact that every transwomen I've ever personally met has expressed an interest in "straight" men only? I trust you can see where this is very, very confusing...

whatsupwithat
05-17-2007, 06:32 AM
So many people have asked the same question on this board. And you answered it yourself. You either play by what society says you are...or another person says you are...or you are who and what you think you are. Up to you, really.

TJ347
05-17-2007, 06:35 AM
So many people have asked the same question on this board. And you answered it yourself. You either play by what society says you are...or another person says you are...or you are who and what you think you are. Up to you, really.

I figured this might've been answered in the numerous "Am I Gay" threads, but wasn't willing to read through eight million pages of rambling responses and witty jokes to try and find the answer. So, if I've answered it myself, then great. I just wanted to hear from a few of the ladies on this, as I just had an interesting conversation with a girl on this issue, where she told me that a man who was willing to do anything in the area of her groin was gay. Thanks for the reply, whatsupwithat!

whatsupwithat
05-17-2007, 06:37 AM
I just wanted to hear from a few of the ladies on this, as I just had an interesting conversation with a girl on this issue, where she told me that a man who was willing to do anything in the area of her groin was gay.

Her loss! :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-17-2007, 06:45 AM
This is how I view it: If you like a guy and he is open to giving oral and also open to the idea of bottoming for you then he is just a guy who is working "around" with what you've got! Is that being gay? Or being accepting of the kind of girl you are? You tell me. For me its clear that the latter seems more the case than the former..Provided ofcourse, he doesnt talk with falsetto voice, primp more than me and isnt fixated with being fucked or sucking my shecock. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
05-17-2007, 06:47 AM
8)

Kriss
05-17-2007, 07:02 AM
So, if a girl has a dick, and is having sex with a man, is that man then gay? And if so, how can this be rectified with the fact that every transwomen I've ever personally met has expressed an interest in "straight" men only? I trust you can see where this is very, very confusing...

it is only confusing until you realise that you are happy with who you are and the girls are the ones who are confused. thats no judgement and i can't wait for the shitstorm this stirs up, but TS women are in my experience confused, suspicious, a bit paranoid and easily swayed by others in how they see men.

Kriss
05-17-2007, 07:04 AM

:rock2

TJ347
05-17-2007, 07:07 AM
it is only confusing until you realise that you are happy with who you are and the girls are the ones who are confused. thats no judgement and i can't wait for the shitstorm this stirs up, but TS women are in my experience confused, suspicious, a bit paranoid and easily swayed by others in how they see men.

The confusing part comes in where girls seem to have a different opinion on this issue. This is in no way a question I'm posing because I'm at all confused about myself... I know myself quite well, and am very happy with who I am. I just wanted to hear from a few of the girls on this, to see if maybe sampling a wider number of girls would yield a more consistent response. We shall see, I guess...

Kriss
05-17-2007, 07:13 AM
This is in no way a question I'm posing because I'm at all confused about myself... I know myself quite well, and am very happy with who I am.

honestly, that is what i thought. to be honest it pisses me off the bullshit that soem TS WOMEN SUBSCRIBE TO. THIS CRAP ABOUT WHAT IS OPR ISNT GAY. ITS SUCH A LOAD OF SHIT. SOME GIRLS INSIST I AM GAY IF I GO WITH A PRE OP TS. THE DISGUSTING STATE OF MY KITCHEN SUGGESTS OTHERWISE. I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I CLEANED MY COOKER HOB. SOEM OF THAT PASTA CRUSTED OIN THERE THERE MUST BE MONTHS OLD. AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE BOG1 DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A GAY MAN? LG ON THE OTHER HAND IS A SCREAMING POOF WITH HIS LOVE OF MUSICALS AND INTEREST IN EUROVISION SONG CONTEST (ONLY JOKING MATE)

Luna555
05-17-2007, 07:20 AM
I actually wouldnt consider a guy sucking me off or letting me top him to be gay at all. I am a woman and he is a man and there fore its straight sex to me. I dont really see it as the genitalia defining what gay or straight is.

And I wouldnt think he was gay if he was really into it and liked doing either one.

I know alot of gg's who say I am strictly dickly and I dont think that that includes me. I think what they are saying is in refrence to guys.

I dont think my penis is male at all. It is a penis but I dont think a penis or a vagina make any specific gender.

I hope that wasnt too confusing and that it help in some way.

whatsupwithat
05-17-2007, 07:22 AM
I actually wouldnt consider a guy sucking me off or letting me top him to be gay at all. I am a woman and he is a man and there fore its straight sex to me. I dont really see it as the genitalia defining what gay or straight is.

And I wouldnt think he was gay if he was really into it and liked doing either one.

I know alot of gg's who say I am strictly dickly and I dont think that that includes me. I think what they are saying is in refrence to guys.

I dont think my penis is male at all. It is a penis but I dont think a penis or a vagina make any specific gender.

No, that was absolutely beautiful. :)

TJ347
05-17-2007, 07:23 AM

Luna, I do believe I'm falling in love with you girl... :)

Kabuki
05-17-2007, 07:30 AM

I like the way you think Miss. Luna. At this point, I don't care what people label me. There will always be someone wanting to label you this or that. I know plenty of people who would call me gay because I would love to suck off Miss. Luna :wink: Whatever. Just be you, and enjoy life. Give back to the community, and treat people with respect. That's what all of us should worry about in this world.

Luna555
05-17-2007, 07:31 AM
No, that was absolutely beautiful.
:) great!

Luna, I do believe I'm falling in love with you girl... :)

:) :oops: :D lol

a994
05-17-2007, 07:32 AM
This is how I view it: If you like a guy and he is open to giving oral and also open to the idea of bottoming for you then he is just a guy who is working "around" with what you've got! Is that being gay? Or being accepting of the kind of girl you are? You tell me. For me its clear that the latter seems more the case than the former..Provided ofcourse, he doesnt talk with falsetto voice, primp more than me and isnt fixated with being fucked or sucking my shecock. ;)

Well, Hara, my voice is in the tenor (occasionally veering into baritone) range, I can't primp to save my life, and.............how do two out of three sound? :lol:

Seriously, as much as I dream of kissing, hugging, and touching those women (genetic and otherwise) whom I find sexy all over their bodies before engaging in mad, passionate intercourse with them, I do believe I am honestly accepting of the women they are. Now, would I enjoy having anything to do with their genitalia? You bet. But that's in an attempt to render them as much pleasure as I possibly can. Furthermore, if it were ONLY about the penis, I would have been getting my freak on with men as well as with t-ladies--no preference--a long time ago.

And if she does have a penis (I draw the line at strap-ons) and wants to enter me, it depends. As I've stated elsewhere on this board, if I do desire or consent to being topped, I want a woman who is not particularly well-endowed (which is not to say "not fully-functional") as I think I would have a greater chance of actually enjoying the experience if she is only packing five slim inches (Carmen Cruz, for example, appears to have an ideal size for this reason) and is gentle and patient with me than if I sought a woman who is huge for my initial experience. My fantasies notwithstanding, Ednita and the ladies from the Taiaka site can wait. (Sorry, Hara.) :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
05-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Gay = Someone that is attracted to a man. The male physique and face.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-17-2007, 07:34 AM

Well, Hara, my voice is in the tenor (occasionally veering into baritone) range, I can't primp to save my life, and.............how do two out of three sound? :lol:

Seriously, as much as I dream of kissing, hugging, and touching those women (genetic and otherwise) whom I find sexy all over their bodies before engaging in mad, passionate intercourse with them, I do believe I am honestly accepting of the women they are. Now, would I enjoy having anything to do with their genitalia? You bet. But that's in an attempt to render them as much pleasure as I possibly can.

And if she does have a penis (I draw the line at strap-ons) and wants to enter me, it depends. As I've stated elsewhere on this board, if I do desire or consent to being topped, I want a woman who is not particularly well-endowed (which is not to say "not fully-functional") as I think I would have a greater chance of actually enjoying the experience if she is only packing five slim inches and is gentle and patient with me than if I sought a woman who is huge for my initial experience. My fantasies notwithstanding, Ednita and the ladies from the Taiaka site can wait. (Sorry, Hara.) :wink:

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

a994
05-17-2007, 07:35 AM

May I PLEASE clone you, Luna? :D

Kriss
05-17-2007, 07:35 AM

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2
TO BE HONEST , THAT IS THE FIRST TIME ANY TS WOMAN HAS SAID IT LIKE THAT. THAT'S THE WAY THAT I SEE IT 100%.

I was talking about this same old shit just yeaterday with a post -op transexual who is actually the most homophobic person i know

HER:any guy that wants a pre-op is a faggot who wants a cock up his arse.
ME:well i dont see it like that. i don't fancy men, don't like the attention of men.
HER:if you fuck a pre-op and suck her cock, that's gay dear
ME:i don't think so. gay sex is between men. I see her as a woman. at what exact point did YOU become a woman? were you born a woman with a cock or were you born a man? did you only become a woman from the day of your SRS?

SHE SOON CHANGED THE SUBJECT.

Luna555
05-17-2007, 07:36 AM

I like the way you think Miss. Luna. At this point, I don't care what people label me. There will always be someone wanting to label you this or that. I know plenty of people who would call me gay because I would love to suck off Miss. Luna :wink: Whatever. Just be you, and enjoy life. Give back to the community, and treat people with respect. That's what all of us should worry about in this world.

Yeah I dont really care what people label me either. I have stopped trying to convince everyone of who I am. I am the only one who knows who I am and if society cant see that well too bad. Lol Well they can call us gay as much as they like. We are both straight us far as I see it. LOL. And you are right I belive if I am a good person that is all that matters.

Syler25
05-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Just do what you want and stop worrying about society labels. What matters is what you feel on the inside. I happen to like GG and TS women without any worry because I have no attraction towards men at all. I never wanted to be topped by a TS b/c I see them as women. Does that make sense? To me it does, so just relax bro and do what you do. :D

Luna555
05-17-2007, 07:44 AM

Sadly No...okay maybe just one extra Luna but only 1.

Luna555
05-17-2007, 07:49 AM

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2
TO BE HONEST , THAT IS THE FIRST TIME ANY TS WOMAN HAS SAID IT LIKE THAT. THAT'S THE WAY THAT I SEE IT 100%.

I was talking about this same old shit just yeaterday with a post -op transexual who is actually the most homophobic person i know

HER:any guy that wants a pre-op is a faggot who wants a cock up his arse.
ME:well i dont see it like that. i don't fancy men, don't like the attention of men.
HER:if you fuck a pre-op and suck her cock, that's gay dear
ME:i don't think so. gay sex is between men. I see her as a woman. at what exact point did YOU become a woman? were you born a woman with a cock or were you born a man? did you only become a woman from the day of your SRS?

SHE SOON CHANGED THE SUBJECT.

YAY for me!! LOL.

But yeah you knwo I used to think that if I had sex with a guy and I topped him or had him give me oral sex it would make me less of a woman. But not anymore. Alot of TS's say that they were once men but I dont think I have ever been a man. I was born a woman with a penis and I love that about myself. LOL

TJ347
05-17-2007, 07:51 AM
I was born a woman with a penis and I love that about myself. LOL

Me too. Let's get married and have some babies. :)

a994
05-17-2007, 07:53 AM

Sadly No...okay maybe just one extra Luna but only 1.

Thank you Luna as only one of you would still be sufficiently more than enough woman for me.

yosi
05-17-2007, 08:08 AM
There is much more in a shemale than just her cock.
it's her feminine looks and nature, she is a FEMALE with something extra.
so giving a shemale the pleasure she deserves by sucking her or letting her top you because both of you love it , has nothing to do with being gay 8)

blackmagic
05-17-2007, 08:21 AM
There is much more in a transsexual than just her cock.
so giving a shemale the pleasure she deserves by sucking her or letting her top you because both of you love it , has nothing to do with being gay 8)

Heres a thought....................

If im a man which in reality i am and lets say im directly attracted to men only.......................... Yet deep down inside I feel im the women in the relationship............ yet on the outside (my physical appearance) is that of a some what effeminate "boy" with girlish features more or less the look of being androgynous, Am I gay? or am I strait?

Kabuki
05-17-2007, 08:23 AM

If im a man which in reality i am and lets say im directly attracted to men only.......................... Yet deep down inside I feel im the women in the relationship............ yet on the outside (my physical appearance) is that of a some what effemenant "boy" with girlish features more or less the look of being androgynous, Am I gay? or am I strait?

You are just you 8)

ottorocket
05-17-2007, 08:25 AM

If im a man which in reality i am and lets say im directly attracted to men only.......................... Yet deep down inside I feel im the women in the relationship............ yet on the outside (my physical appearance) is that of a some what effemenant "boy" with girlish features more or less the look of being androgynous, Am I gay? or am I strait?

Do you feel like becoming a woman..transitioning? I think its relevant to the outcome

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-17-2007, 08:28 AM

Yes, that would make you an effeminate gay boi not a woman! LOL ;)

Why? Because, you would need to transition out of your boi body to reconcile your inner self with your outer facade to make you WHOLE as a woman. Make sense? ;)

It would rather be unfair for the rest of us who's done alot of work i.e. hormones, surgery and all to be on equal footing with you. No offense meant but there is no short cutting transition time either way. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

blackmagic
05-17-2007, 08:31 AM

Do you feel like becoming a woman..transitioning? I think its relevant to the outcome

No I have no plans of :roll: transitioning again :roll: but what i said up there was to be more of an example. :)

TJ347
05-17-2007, 08:33 AM
While I appreciate that so many people have commented on this, I would appreciate hearing more from the ladies, as one might expect from the title of the thread, "Ladies, What Do You Consider 'Gay'?" Of course, because many people don't bother to find out what people are even talking about before they post a response, I'll no doubt continue to hear from men who think I am having a problem with my own sexual identity... :smh

blackmagic
05-17-2007, 08:36 AM
Yes, that would make you an effeminate gay boi not a woman! LOL ;)

Why? Because, you would need to transition out of your boi body to reconcile your inner self with your outer facade to make you WHOLE as a woman. Make sense? ;)

It would rather be unfair for the rest of us who's done alot of work i.e. hormones, surgery and all to be on equal footing with you. No offense meant but there is no short cutting transition time either way. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Well i didnt mean for it to go that far.........I should have been more descriptive.......... but what i was getting at is that deep down if i had the mindset of a transsexual id see myself as strait. and yeah id end up going down the same path as you.

But thats not the point. the point in me saying that was to show everyone that TS do not see themselves as gay but maybe bi or lesbian or strait. So in the end you have an entire different "ballgame" when it comes to the opinions of transsexuals on if a man is gay or not in dating a transsexual.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-17-2007, 08:41 AM
No but here's the thing, If transexuals are only gay guys then why would most of us go through all the hardships of correcting how we feel and reconciling it to how we appear? If we want gay men it would have been easier for us to remain gay guys, right? But hardly the case.

In your case, you said you are a man that feels like a woman but is attracted to men. So therefore, if you dont transition you would be just another gay guy not a woman. Being effeminate and having some qualities thats feminine doesnt automatically make you a woman. You have to become a woman for those qualities to come through and come alive. Being female isnt an illusion or a state of mind but moreso a state of "physical" being.

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blackmagic
05-17-2007, 08:48 AM
No but here's the thing, If transexuals are only gay guys then why would most of us go through all the hardships of correcting how we feel and reconciling it to how we appear? If we want gay men it would have been easier for us to remain gay guys, right? But hardly the case.

In your case, you said you feel like a woman but is attracted to men. So therefore, if you dont transition you would be just another gay guy not a woman. Being effeminate and having some qualities thats feminine doesnt automatically make you a woman. You have to become a woman for those qualities to come through and come alive. Being female isnt an illusion but a state of being.

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

yea thats pretty agreeable for the example............. :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-17-2007, 09:02 AM
Thanks. :P

Here's another example:

If a gay guy (who's been gay all his life) and at 24 undergoes breast implants tomorrow a Thursday..On Friday waking up does that automatically make the gay guy a transexual? LOL

:lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blackmagic
05-17-2007, 09:04 AM
Thanks. :P

Here's another example:

If a gay guy (who's been gay all his life) and at 24 undergoes breast implants tomorrow a Thursday..On Friday waking up does that automatically make the gay guy a transexual? LOL

:lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

arnt we glad theres a difference between transvestites and transsexuals :lol: :P

a994
05-17-2007, 09:08 AM

Especially since the overwhelming majority of gay men are attracted to other men and could care less about t-women.

yodajazz
05-17-2007, 10:47 AM
This is an important topic. I think a lot of TS have a narrow definition of sexual labels, like what it means to straight or gay, male or female. But part of it is deep within their makeup. They are more bound by traditional definitions than a lot GG's. The (GG) women who are most healthy recognize their tomboy side and are comfortable with however they express themselves.

I recently saw a talk show where a curious man dated a TS woman. She had a dominant type of personality, whereas he seemed to be a nice kind of guy. She did not like him, because she wanted a guy more dominant than her. She said that she likes a man that would tell her to, “shutup bitch”. A real man has many qualities that a real woman recognizes, including supporting her emotionally and financially.

I think that Luna’s post represents a healthier future for trans women. That is a lot better that women labeling and dogging out men who are attracted to them. Loving yourself means accepting people who love you as you are. Or at least understanding that that one special person could be someone who accepts as you are, not just the outside shell you want the world to see you as. Hopefully that special person will grow and change with you as you change. This is true for everyone.

Ratbutt
05-17-2007, 01:26 PM
If you are a man attracted to men you are GAY.
If you are a man attracted to women you are straight.
I am attracted to women/femininity, if a girl happens to have a penis and I need to work with it to pleasure her I don't hold it against her. Fair enough?

mpcc2004
05-17-2007, 01:46 PM
There never will be a solid answere because there are many differing opinions. Some people will say that if you have any interest in dick then you are gay. Others will say that it isn't so much the dick, but being attracted to a guy's maleness or masculinity.

You could easily make arguments for either. I'm honestly not sure which one would be more correct and frankly I don't really care. Being gay or not gay is only a label put on someone by society. I do what I do and if someone else doesn't like then fuck 'em.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-17-2007, 09:27 PM
There never will be a solid answere because there are many differing opinions. Some people will say that if you have any interest in dick then you are gay. Others will say that it isn't so much the dick, but being attracted to a guy's maleness or masculinity.

You could easily make arguments for either. I'm honestly not sure which one would be more correct and frankly I don't really care. Being gay or not gay is only a label put on someone by society. I do what I do and if someone else doesn't like then fuck 'em.

Great answer and just the right attitude mpcc2004. :P

However, labels no matter how much we hate them are used for simple identifications.

E.G.

Bathrooms: Men's/Women's
Soda: Regular/Diet
Chocolate: Milk chocolate/Dark
Coffee: Regular/Decaf
Milk: Condensed/Evaporated/whipped/half&half etc.

And so on etc.

The bad part about labelling is that it's also being applied to people, gender and sexual preferences of people. :evil: ;)

1. Straight man/woman
2. Gay man (queer)/woman (lesbian)
3. Bisexual man/woman
4. Transgenders:
a. Transexuals:

a1. primary transexual
a2. secondary transexuals

b. Transvestites/Crossdressers
c. Dragqueens/kings
d. Hermaphordites

And the list goes on..Sadly, in this already CHAOTIC world, what people say ("I dont care what others think") and what they do are two different things. There's alot of people on here who still arent comfortable enough to be seen out in public with a transexual, transvestite/crossdresser/dragqueen especially during the day time still rings TRUE. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TrueBeauty TS
05-18-2007, 12:13 AM
:boring :deadhorse

TJ347
05-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Appreciate all the responses from everyone (well, mostly). This one is officially dead now, as I must agree with the above post in regards to the value of further discussion of this issue. Thanks for the comments everybody! :)

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 01:20 AM

In your case, you said you are a man that feels like a woman but is attracted to men. So therefore, if you dont transition you would be just another gay guy not a woman. Being effeminate and having some qualities thats feminine doesnt automatically make you a woman. You have to become a woman for those qualities to come through and come alive. Being female isnt an illusion or a state of mind but moreso a state of "physical" being.

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I know a few guys that took hormones and got implants and surgery (not SRS) because they could get men and money. They're not happy people.

peggygee
05-18-2007, 04:20 AM
I have definite thoughts and opinions on
this topic.

I have been waiting for an objective, non
flame based thread in which to share that
opinion.

In the days since you first made this post,
I have been vacillating as to whether this
would be the best venue in which to do so.

The jury is still out....

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/jury24x2.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-18-2007, 04:27 AM
:boring :deadhorse

LOL We cant always please every reader. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
05-18-2007, 04:42 AM
this topic.

opinion.

In the days since you first made thuis post,

Peggy, I created this thread to get an opinion on what individual transwomen thought about the issue, but knew from the start I'd get mostly comments from men who'd say "Ignore the labels!" and "Who gives a damn!", instead of reading the title of the thread and acting accordingly. If they'd done that, they'd have seen that I was looking for the ladies to comment, but... so it goes. Of course, some guys, like whatsupwithat gave a reply I was appreciative of, because they actually took the time to understand the question, even if they didn't take heed to the thread's title.
I don't see this as an "Am I Gay" thread, because that wasn't the question. I was specifically asking the transwomen here whether or not they felt that so long as they still had a penis, that any man attracted to them sexually would be gay by their definition. The responses have been a bit drawn out and, in my opinion, off topic considerably in many cases, but those from Luna, Hara Juku, whatsupwithat and maybe one or two others gave me the information I was seeking, though I would very much like to know what you think about this issue, as my sig would support.
This is a serious thread to me, and I think those who have replied have been very serious with their responses. So, if you would like to comment on this issue Peggy, I don't think there'll ever be a better time.... :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

tsntx
05-18-2007, 04:55 AM
i dont think a guy willing to date and live his life to the fullest w/ a pre-op top/bottom/versatile ts is gay.

i think i would consider a guy gay that says "this chick is so hot!", when in any part of the world she would be stoned to death for her hideous appearance, he says shes hot bc he didnt even notice her hellish features bc he was too busy looking past her horrid face and at her HUGE cock... i could easily post countless pics here but i dont feel like pointing fingers at girls that may or may not post here.

also i consider a guy gay when he is too ashamed of his transexual desires. the only reason why he is bc he sees the girl as a man. but yet he still desires her. man attracted to man = fag . bottom line

i dont personally feel ANY girl that has gone through the steps to becoming a FULL TIME female *again pre-op or not* is or ever was a "fag"

i do consider CROSSDRESSERS AND TRANSVESTITES and anyone that is willing to sleep w/ them bc they "dont charge like the hot ts do" gay men.

if youre attracted to a fag in drag then youre not really attracted to the female form youre attracted to the cock under the dress and need the dress there so in your own mind you can justify your fagginess.

that movie w/ kevin kline movie where he played freud or w/e i think explained it best w/ the scale from 1-10 on how gay you were 1 being totally straight and 10 being totally gay... he said he found most straight men were really about 3 or 4 and most gay men were about an 8 but that a lot ppl were 1's on some issues and total 10's on another.

i think thats how it is... i consider myself a straight female. i date straight men. do i think those guys are total 1's? no way. but they arent ever closer to the gay side then the straight.

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 05:00 AM
that movie w/ kevin kline movie where he played freud or w/e i think explained it best w/ the scale from 1-10 on how gay you were 1 being totally straight and 10 being totally gay... he said he found most straight men were really about 3 or 4 and most gay men were about an 8 but that a lot ppl were 1's on some issues and total 10's on another.

it's the kinsey scale. and it's how i look at everything. even my love for nelly. some people would think a guy like me dating a puppet would be an 8 on the scale, but i'm really a 3 or 4.

tsntx
05-18-2007, 05:03 AM
lol yeah kinsey

Kriss
05-18-2007, 05:05 AM
I knew from the start I'd get mostly comments from men who'd say "Ignore the labels!" and "Who gives a damn!", instead of reading the title of the thread and acting accordingly. If they'd done that, they'd have seen that I was looking for the ladies to comment

I'll spell it out for you mate, the 'GIRLS' are all out having fun and enjoying life and not stuck here posting all day on h.a.
If you don't like guys giving thier opinion then set up your own forum where only girls that agree with you can post. good luck

oh yeah, and while i'm here........... you're such a WANKER J
SHALL WE CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS THREAD TO
"LET'S HAVE FUN WITH TJ347 AKA J"?

TJ347
05-18-2007, 05:21 AM
I knew from the start I'd get mostly comments from men who'd say "Ignore the labels!" and "Who gives a damn!", instead of reading the title of the thread and acting accordingly. If they'd done that, they'd have seen that I was looking for the ladies to comment

I'll spell it out for you mate, the 'GIRLS' are all out having fun and enjoying life and not stuck here posting all day on h.a.
If you don't like guys giving thier opinion then set up your own forum where only girls that agree with you can post. good luck

oh yeah, and while i'm here........... you're such a WANKER J
SHALL WE CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS THREAD TO
"LET'S HAVE FUN WITH TJ347 AKA J"?

In an effort to keep this thread from deteriorating into a pissing match, I'm going to rein myself in. I will however say firstly, the girls did reply, and if you read my comment before making the above post, you would have seen that I thanked guys like whatsupw... Nevermind. Let me just say that making a comment which if followed by additional comments only visible when one goes to reply... A shining example of courage. Good day, sir.

ToyBoy6669
05-18-2007, 05:27 AM
tsntx, you quoted the 1-10 test and for that I salute you! I often use that when my male and female friends tell me "I am 100% STRIGHT and NARROW" and I ask, do you enjoy seeing a man AND a women having sex? Well then your not 100% straight, I believe to meet that number you would not even be able to masturbate!

The fist time I realized I was into transsexuals was when I chatted with one for about 2 hours and when I said I was getting into her, she said "you know I'm a Transsexual right?" I had no idea what that was, I was only 16 at the time, and very wet behind the ears. After she told me I was even more confused lol, a woman? With a penis like mine? waa??? After a little digging on the next I saw more of what she had been talking about, and my desire and respect for transsexuals grew to where it is today.

For a while I considered my self bi or bi curious, perhaps even the newly coined "pan sexual".

Now in my mid 20's I find that people want to label every damn thing they see or hear, its mind blowing!

Some things do need labeled, like so you the difference between lemon juice and oyster juice, but people have NAMES and don't need labels.

At least that’s how I feel about it. I could be wrong, quite wrong.

So I’m just Will, that’s all…

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 05:40 AM

You're a will bit of everything.

/sorry, had to.

ToyBoy6669
05-18-2007, 05:41 AM

/sorry, had to.lol thats fine, only because its you

peggygee
05-18-2007, 05:42 AM
this topic.

opinion.

In the days since you first made thuis post,

Peggy, I created this thread to get an opinion on what individual transwomen thought about the issue, but knew from the start I'd get mostly comments from men who'd say "Ignore the labels!" and "Who gives a damn!", instead of reading the title of the thread and acting accordingly. If they'd done that, they'd have seen that I was looking for the ladies to comment, but... so it goes. Of course, some guys, like whatsupwithat gave a reply I was appreciative of, because they actually took the time to understand the question, even if they didn't take heed to the thread's title.
I don't see this as an "Am I Gay" thread, because that wasn't the question. I was specifically asking the transwomen here whether or not they felt that so long as they still had a penis, that any man attracted to them sexually would be gay by their definition. The responses have been a bit drawn out and, in my opinion, off topic considerably in many cases, but those from Luna, Hara Juku, whatsupwithat and maybe one or two others gave me the information I was seeking, though I would very much like to know what you think about this issue, as my sig would support.
This is a serious thread to me, and I think those who have replied have been very serious with their responses. So, if you would like to comment on this issue Peggy, I don't think there'll ever be a better time.... :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Thank you very much for your vote of
confidence and valuing my opinion.

I would also like to share that in your time here
that I have valued your input and insights, as
well, even in the times when we have disagreed
on a topic.

As to the present question, I feel that it may be
more prudent to answer it in a seperate thread.

As may be obvious this is a topic that I
have strong subjective viewpoints and
a vested interest.

However I plan for my response to be as
objective and well thought out as possible.
Further I will predicate my response in part
on your question, and the remaining part
on a closely related topic.

And while I will be stating my opinion on this
matter, I plan to support it with factual material
and thus will attempt to make it an informed
opinion.

Those that know my writing style are fore-warned
that we will be doing a somewhat in depth
analysis of a subject that has occupied many
of our minds and conversations.

As such you may want to bookmark it and read it at
your leisure.

Projected response: Sunday, May, 20th.

I think folks will find it enlightening and informative.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nytime25x1.jpg

Kriss
05-18-2007, 05:46 AM
and I ask, do you enjoy seeing a man AND a women having sex? Well then your not 100% straight, I believe to meet that number you would not even be able to masturbate!

Watching pornography with one or more males present is GAY.
Watching porn, EVEN gay porn with any number of males , as long as AT LEAST ONE FEMALE is present............that is STRAIGHT.
Watching pornography alone is neutral, kinda like eating a sandwich

Kriss
05-18-2007, 05:48 AM
Projected response: Sunday, May, 20th.

honestly look forward to that

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-18-2007, 06:08 AM

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I know a few guys that took hormones and got implants and surgery (not SRS) because they could get men and money. They're not happy people.

I know exactly what you mean E. I knew people in NYC who were like that. They did the ts thing for the money. But then went back to being men. Then back again to being ts. then..It's Crazy shit let me tell you!! LOL :lol: :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

tsmandy
05-18-2007, 06:41 AM
Hi TJ...since you asked the opinion of us Ladies on board I stopped reading after the first 30 or so posts, so sorry if I say something that has already been said, I've been hacking blackberries in the woods with a machete all day.

Gay is a political and cultural construct that has only existed as an identity for the last 80-150 years depending on your interpretation of history. TS women who are able to physically change their gender have only existed for the last 40 years or so. Before that trans people were labeled cross-dressers politely and many other things not so politely. So these identities we all have are very new in the scheme of things.

Gay is a political identity that has united many different people of all genders around their being attracted to people of the same sex. Gay also refers to homosexuals. Men who are sexually attracted to men. Many bi-sexual men do not identify as "gay" and have learned to adjust quite nicely. While being hot for guys, they also tend to have ongoing relationships with women and don't necessarily have queer community. Same thing with some Bi women.

Trans women, are women. My personal experience and observation says that gay men know this. That when I hang out with a bunch of gay guys I don't get play. Men who are bi sexual, women who are bi-sexual; they don't have to process their sexuality when they date trans people. Then there is the vast sea of men who have only dated women and trans women (at least vast compared to the women who have only slept with women and trans women) and many of these guys are freaked out about it. But there's nothing to be afraid of.

I'm attracted to people and I really don't give a shit whether they are gay or straight, though I'm thrilled when they are bi (kinky is a major plus too). Sex is about feeling good and you lose sight of that when you start worrying what people think about it.

francisfkudrow
05-18-2007, 08:10 AM
While I have no degree in psychology or any other discipline that would make me qualified to come up with theories on the subject, it occurred to me that there a 3 dimensions of a person's sexuality...

1) Their identity (whether they identify as male or female)
2) Their genital preference
and
3) The aesthetic preference (that is whether they like the face/body/style of men or women)

If you factor in all the different combinations, including those with no preference in the last two, you have 18 "types"...

Type MMM: Identifies as male, and prefers male genitalia and the male aesthetic (gay males)

Type MMF: Identifies as male, prefers male genitalia, but prefers the female aesthetic (a man who dates transsexuals, what might be referred to in slang as a "tranny chaser")

Type MMB: Identifies as male, prefers male genitalia, and has no aesthetic preference (a man who will date both men and MTF transsexuals)

Type MFM: Identifies as male, prefers female genitalia, but prefers the male aesthetic (probably somewhat rare)

Type MFF: Identifies as male, prefers female genitalia and the female aesthetic (straight males)

Type MFB: Identifies as male, prefers female genitalia, and has no aesthetic preference (probably somewhat rare)

Type MBM: Identifies as male, has no genital preference, but prefers the male aesthetic (probably somewhat rare)

Type MBF: Identifies as male, has no genital preference, but prefers the female aesthetic (a man who will date both women and MTF transsexuals)

Type MBB: Identifies as male, and has no genital or aesthetic preference (bisexual males)

Type FMM: Identifies as female, prefers male genitalia and the male aesthetic (straight females and MTF transsexuals who prefer men)

Type FMF: Identifies as female, prefers male genitalia, but prefers the female aesthetic (women and MTF transsexuals who date MTF transsexuals)

Type FMB: Identifies as female, prefers male genitalia, and has no aesthetic preference (women and MTF transsexuals who date men and MTF transsexuals)

Type FFM: Identifies as female, prefers female genitalia, but prefers the male aesthetic (probably somewhat rare)

Type FFF: Identifies as female, and prefers both female genitalia and the female aesthetic (lesbians)

Type FFB: Identifies as female, prefers female genitalia, and has no aesthetic preference (probably somewhat rare)

Type FBM: Identifies as female, has no genital preference, but prefers the male aesthetic (probably somewhat rare)

Type FBF: Identifies as female, has no genital preference, but prefers the female aesthetic (women and MTF transsexuals who date women and MTF transsexuals)

Type FBB: Identifies as female and has no genital or aesthetic preference (bisexual females)

For the record, I'm a Type MBF...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-18-2007, 09:06 AM
That was a doozy! My head hurts. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

a994
05-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Another MBF checking into this thread. :)

wendy48088
05-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Well, the simple response is that two persons with penises having sexual relations = Gay (Homosexual). End of story. And that is how many people in our society view this issue.

For me, the question I would ask is "Why is this important?

Is it because you are concerned what God thinks? What your family and/or friends think? What society in general thinks?

Then once you have identified for yourself why this question is important to you, you can then decide best how to deal with it.

I see these questions as more of a What are you going to do about it?, rather than What do other people think about it?

If your religious beliefs, family, friends, society in general tell you it's wrong, and that is important to you, then do what you can to avoid temptation and occupy your time viewing only straight porn and dating only genetic girls, etc.

My personal opinion on these "Is this Gay?" issues is that the human brain is set up as a neural network. Rather than a series of simple "on or off" switches, the brain gives various weights (or "scores") to a variety of different factors.

That's how you can identify people from only seeing parts of their faces, read text that has a lot of misspelled words, and otherwise make decisions based on only partial information.

So maybe a very feminine face and a smooth body gets a high rating, and the boy plumbing can be ignored.

It's all in how the brain gets mapped.

There are many psychological / developmental theories as to why some people are the way they are. I see the main issue as being an individual one - "What are you going to do about it?

tsntx
05-19-2007, 02:38 PM

/sorry, had to.

where theres a will theres his way

j/k

i liked ur post personally will and agree w/ it

like someone else said... labels are for designer clothes not ppl

mikey_stl
05-19-2007, 08:36 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Good answer!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-19-2007, 08:51 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Good answer!

LOL Thanks Mikey_Stl. ;) I thought that made alot of sense. LOL Cant be with a tgirl and complain she doesnt have a vagina now cant we? LOL Like I said, I think guys just work around with whats there (between her legs). It's not what lies between a girls thigh thats important. I think guys are facinated and attracted to mainly the "femininity" factor and having a dick is just a plus which is a big turn on for tg admirers. Is being "accepting" of tgirls GAY? I think not! Unless ofcourse one is a biggot, big homophobe or a jealous faggot. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-19-2007, 09:21 PM
It would be interesting to me to survey a bunch of straight people what they would think of guys going for very passable feminine ts. I wonder how many would say wow she is hot and I see why you like her, or wow thats a dude!

Those of us who are in it, we are defining and enjoying our sexuality and tastes on our own as we should, if your a guy who is coming to this board often, obviously you love tgirls. I myself just enjoy it and am not into labels.

MacShreach
05-20-2007, 02:38 AM
Is being "accepting" of tgirls GAY? I think not!

~Kisses.

HTG

No it's not, Hara. But seeking out transgender women just because you want to be fucked in the arse is NOT "accepting tgirls." It's using them. In itself that's maybe not an issue, but when a man seeks out TG women to satisfy his desire to be so used in order that he can turn round and repeat the lie that he's straight, then I think we have to draw a line. Or at least I do.

There's nothing wrong with being gay so men who are should just admit it. I for one will not think any less of them. Fetishising and using other human beings to further a denial of homosexuality, however, is, frankly, pretty sick.

Ratbutt
05-23-2007, 04:27 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

No it's not, Hara. But seeking out transgender women just because you want to be fucked in the arse is NOT "accepting tgirls." It's using them. In itself that's maybe not an issue, but when a man seeks out TG women to satisfy his desire to be so used in order that he can turn round and repeat the lie that he's straight, then I think we have to draw a line. Or at least I do.

There's nothing wrong with being gay so men who are should just admit it. I for one will not think any less of them. Fetishising and using other human beings to further a denial of homosexuality, however, is, frankly, pretty sick.

Whereas standing in judgment of people and applying your own standards/perceptions with a broad brush is apparently really healthy?

The one thing that Kinsey taught us is that sexuality, like religion is one, big grey area.

I like Sai Baba, but I am not a devotee. I like images of Ganesha, does that make me a Hindu? I think I am a Christian, but if, for YOU, having an image of an idol from another religion is a breach of faith, do YOU get to determine what faith I am?

Take a look at the middle east and you will see where your type of thinking leads. There is no inquisition, there is no Board of Sexuality which approves or disapproves of who we are or what we do or how it should be defined there is only tits, ass & cock and heart and mind and what god or the devil determines needs to happen between them and we don't need someone in the umpires chair going "Ok, that's judged homosexual for 10 points, or that's hetero for 5". Stop projecting!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-23-2007, 05:07 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I agree with you Mac wholeheartedly! ;) Although, I never mentioned guys accepts Tgirls just because they want it in the ass. LOL I meant to say, If a guy is pretty cool not to mention liberal minded about small things such as penis or vagina issues and accepts a tgirl who happens to have a dick then THAT in itself isnt being gay. Alot of men see's tgirls as women.

Now let's go even further..So this guy who accepted this tgirl dated her for a month or two now. First it was just a bj (The guy recieves) and after awhile he did anal on her (He tops)..relationships going good and strong and then one evening decides to "tries" to bottom for his girl and or do "oral" on his girl. Is that being gay? No. I dont think it is. I think he was just "trying" to work with what his girl has at that point in time. If she went post op and they were still together after the fact..wouldnt that same guy eats/fucks his girl's neo vagina? Why certainly! LOL Hehe ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-23-2007, 05:08 AM
...double post Grrrr..

62des
06-01-2007, 11:35 PM
If you are a man attracted to men you are GAY.
If you are a man attracted to women you are straight.
I am attracted to women/femininity, if a girl happens to have a penis and I need to work with it to pleasure her I don't hold it against her. Fair enough?

This is a very good answer to the question.

skyler
06-02-2007, 12:06 AM

now thats a perfect answer beautiful! 8)

62des
06-02-2007, 04:20 AM
I got a question. What's a GG?

TJ347
06-02-2007, 04:25 AM
GG= Genetic girl

62des
06-02-2007, 05:01 PM
I got another question. What about those guys who don't want to get fucked in the ass but just fuck the TS girl with no relationships. Why does a guy have to be assumed that since he likes TS girls he wants to be fucked in the ass by one. I see TS girls who are really feminine and passable as females, women with a dick. Like a guy said before If she's beautiful, she's gonna get pleasured wether its a pussy or dick she has. If she looks masculine in any way there is no chance of me getting with her.

TJ347
06-02-2007, 07:39 PM
You know people complain about threads being "hijacked" or whatever, but although this thread is currently not where I, the OP, intended it to go, who gives a rat's ass, really? As long as people are enjoying the thread, what does it really matter? But I digress...

So... "What about those guys who don't want to get fucked in the ass but just fuck the TS girl with no relationships"? I'm assuming you're talking about guys that see escorts, but I don't quite know what it is you're asking, or if you were really even asking anything...

Anyway, as to "why does a guy have to be assumed that since he likes TS girls he wants to be fucked in the ass by one"? While there are many guys here who seem to have a preference for bottoming or switching, I've read where a handful of other guys have said they're not interested in getting poked in the ass, and I have to say that's my position as well, for whatever that's worth. Some girls have said they switch as they enjoy both, and I have indeed run across women like that. But, it's an area I remain non-negotiable about, so if you're not into bottoming, then don't... That simple. Hope that's relevant to what you were asking... if you were asking anything?

62des
06-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Yea I just wanted opinions and it was partly a question also.

yosi
06-02-2007, 11:10 PM
I got another question. What about those guys who don't want to get fucked in the ass but just fuck the TS girl with no relationships. Why does a guy have to be assumed that since he likes TS girls he wants to be fucked in the ass by one. I see TS girls who are really feminine and passable as females, women with a dick. Like a guy said before If she's beautiful, she's gonna get pleasured wether its a pussy or dick she has. If she looks masculine in any way there is no chance of me getting with her.

if a TS looks like a woman , smells like a woman , acts like a woman , moody like a woman , so she is a woman.

whatever happens between her and her partner in bed and they both like it , it doesn't matter who tops and who bottoms, they are still a man and a woman 8)

chefmike
06-03-2007, 03:43 AM
Sweet fancy fucking Moses!!

Perhaps this forum should be renamed 'Yes, you are fucking gay!' in the hopes that we don't have to endure yet another one of these banal threads from the latest tedious tadpole to arrive here at HA... :roll:

TJ347
06-03-2007, 03:57 AM
if a TS looks like a woman , smells like a woman , acts like a woman , moody like a woman

The rest varies from girl to girl, but that last one is pretty consistent. :lol:

GinX
06-03-2007, 10:00 AM
I look at it this way:

I personally enjoy being topped by t-girls. To me, there is nothing hotter and more satisfying than a beautiful woman with something extra slipping that something extra into me. Since I'm a man and have a prostate gland, it's only natural (to me) that a sexual experience that stimulates my prostate would be a desirable experience...and this is where the line gets drawn. I have NO sexual attraction to men. The idea of being screwed by a guy is not desirable to me at all; hence, even though I enoy bottoming to t-girls, I don't consider myself gay.

andyuk
08-15-2007, 05:17 PM
i"m pretty new to this subject.
if i went out with a ts,if they wanted to "top me" as you say,i would have no problem letting them,as i want them to get as much pleasure as me.all i ask is if i ever do have a relationship with a ts ,is that they are gentle the first time lol.but i have only ever seen one ts who i would be interested in dating at this time.so i guess who knows,i will see what the futre holds.i hate using the word ts but i have to explain,as the ts that i like, i only think of as female,

bellamy
08-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Gay = Someone that is attracted to a man. The male physique and face.

Not to be to knit picky but that would include straight woman as they like the male physique

BlackAdder
08-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Tgirls have some strange ideas on this subject thats for sure..

The best ive heard of is the ones thatll only date "straight" men....as if straight men are going to want anything to do with a transsexual other then sex lol.....Apparently, anyone who has a real interest in tgirls according to this belief, is by definition a "fag" or a "chaser"...... And the girls wonder why then end up old and alone, heh.

I dont know what to call it, but im definetly not straight, and im definetly not gay(no interest in men)....Cant even really call it bisexual, as that would lean towards an interest in men.......Guess theres a new category around brought on by modern science..

62des
08-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Sure its not exactly straight, but its not bi or gay either since it doesn't exactly include men. There's no telling how many straight guys out there would love to recieve a blow job from a really fine and sex passable tranny. Not that they'd look for a tranny but if that opportunity came up in the right situation they probably wouldn't pass it up unless it was obvious that she looked like a man. Neither would they return the favor because really, after I bust my nut, I wonder just why the hell am I interested in TS but I can't explain it.

soulRipp
08-17-2007, 06:02 AM
any guy that sucks dick or get fucked in the ass, or any guy that fucks another guy in the ass or get his dick sucked by a guy. By guy i mean Ts,Cd,Tv,man,boy.

ottorocket
08-17-2007, 07:29 AM
Transexualism is the 3rd sex, a psycho-physical melding of two genders bringing attributes of both into somewhat of a grey zone for much of society to understand. People generally like the writing on the wall to be easy to read so to speak, they like knowing an orange is orange and a strawberry is red. Transexualism therefore makes some people uneasy because these people have a complete lack of understanding and comprehension of sexual orientation, cognitive processes, and can only grasp narrow preset avenues of context... For all intents, having sexual relations with a TS, puts the characterization of the non-TS acting partner, oddly placed in our neat little man made moral world, neither heterosexual or homosexual behavior in a pure sense. For some its a knee jerk reply to say "that guy is a fag" for being with a TS...and those people have deeper issues for which i'd rather not spend time trying to communicate such things. I just go on with my business and find my own place of Zen from them.

andyuk
08-17-2007, 07:36 AM
good post otto.
i have never had any feeling up till this last moth or so,but i still see this girl as female,and the fact she has a penis does not bother me at all.but it would scare me to be topped i must admit,but i would let her.i could never see me allowing anyone else to do it .

peggygee
08-17-2007, 08:14 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/flame5x4.jpg

This thread goes well with this:
What the f*ck is up with some girls?!? Only date straight? (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20181&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

surfcat69
08-17-2007, 11:45 AM
I have alwys been attracted to TS girls and girls. Although I do like a nice cock on a TS girl, I am not in anyway attracted to "men". I love women, I love TS girls. I don't consider myself gay. I have a few gay friends, they have a completely different lifestyle than me. When I go out, I go to straight bars and clubs. But when I see a sexy TS girl, wow!

arnie666
08-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Sex with a man.... not going to happen. Don't have anything against those who take it up the rear exhaust pipe from another man but not for me.

I do like to get it up the arse from a GG or a TS but it is a domination thing and heres the thing GG OR TS while I have anystrength I will never consider being bummed by a man. I have never even had a transexual girlfriend all my girls have been GG's.I also would never go to the a Gay club.

I also love to fuck a ts up the arse or fuk a GG up the clout in fact prefer it but just because I like to bend over and be submissive doesn't mean I is a poof. I would also never have sex with a TS who I thought looked mascaline. I would only have sex with one who to me looked like a woman.

I mean my friends think any man who knowingly has sex with a transexual is a faggot end of no matter if he bums or she bums.I think making judgement about men in general because of what sexual acts they enjoy is extremely ignorant.

surfcat69
08-19-2007, 10:45 AM
how about if a TS is extremely feminine but has a 10" cock and wants you to bottom. Would you do it? I would. :)

62des
08-19-2007, 04:59 PM
how about if a TS is extremely feminine but has a 10" cock and wants you to bottom. Would you do it? I would. :)

Fuck no. Again you're too turned on by the dick. IMO we are all in our own world. Say for example, we see a $10 tranny on the street. Looks just like a man but still has breast implants but yet still a tranny. Reality will kick in some kinds of FAST. We think that's a man dressed as a woman. But lets take an upscale dime piece of a tranny that could put any woman to shame in looks and you see her on the streets. Come to find out she has a penis. Now the quote "that's a man in drag" is the furthest thing on our minds at that moment because of her femininity. So we really see the upscale tranny as a woman but not the $10 masculine looking tranny. I think looks is the deciding factor that manipulates our thoughts but that's only my opinion and how I think. But at the end, they were all ONCE living life as a man so we can't deny that.