PDA

View Full Version : Jaslene-Americas Next Top Model

trannybanger
05-17-2007, 03:22 AM
You see how bored I am... watching this show tonight.. the girl who won is hot, but definitely a bit transgendered looking right?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-17-2007, 03:23 AM
Grace Jones looking

tsntx
05-17-2007, 03:27 AM
only in that pic... jaslene is great. she was turned down the last 2 seasons b/c she looked too much "like a man" according to the judges and tyra all saying she looked like a deranged drag queen... im glad she made it

General Disarray
05-17-2007, 03:27 AM
I wish there was a show for America's next top wino

trannybanger
05-17-2007, 03:33 AM
what a fuckin moron.

anyway.. she does look a little manly in some photos.. but she is very sexy.. the show tonite showed all her shots throughout the season... and she has got a great walk too.

General Disarray
05-17-2007, 03:34 AM
what a fuckin moron.

anyway.. she does look a little manly in some photos.. but she is very sexy.. the show tonite showed all her shots throughout the season... and she has got a great walk too.

Sexy time? :oops:

Kabuki
05-17-2007, 03:57 AM
I was personally pulling for the Russian girl. Natasha. I can deal with the winner, but Natasha won me over with her personality and accent. Plus, all the girls were hating on her for no real reason.

tsntx
05-17-2007, 04:20 AM
i loved the episode they gender bent natasha was so hot and so hilariously funny

trannybanger
05-17-2007, 04:21 AM
i loved the episode they gender bent natasha was so hot and so hilariously funny

that is the only other episode that i saw, and it was damn hilarious... she had her swagger down

Kabuki
05-17-2007, 04:25 AM

This season was better than last season. I didn't even care who won by the end of last season. Natasha rocked that gender bending shoot. She made fake fronts for her teeth out of foil....lol

TJ347
05-17-2007, 04:27 AM
I was personally pulling for the Russian girl. Natasha. I can deal with the winner, but Natasha won me over with her personality and accent. Plus, all the girls were hating on her for no real reason.

"No real reason"? Come on! You know full well there was a "real" reason, and the reason was she's hotter than they are... "for real"! That's always more than enough reason for girls to act like that. :wink:

tsntx
05-17-2007, 04:27 AM
dont forget the tooth pick! that made the whole shot! and it was all her idea.

now thats a fake thug that i woulda fucked! lolololol

trannybanger
05-17-2007, 04:46 AM
Jaslene was just live on the news.... not the brightest gal. Answered a few questions, just not the ones they asked :shrug

TJ347
05-17-2007, 04:47 AM
Jaslene was just live on the news.... not the brightest gal. Answered a few questions, just not the ones they asked :shrug

And you're surprised? :roll:

trannybanger
05-17-2007, 04:51 AM
not surprised... but i always have hope ... and if you had seen it, it was really bad..

Kabuki
05-17-2007, 04:56 AM
dont forget the tooth pick! that made the whole shot! and it was all her idea.

now thats a fake thug that i woulda fucked! lolololol

I would actually pay to see that...lol

whatsupwithat
05-17-2007, 04:57 AM
not surprised... but i always have hope ... and if you had seen it, it was really bad..

your avatar just took me way back. damn. did you see that film?

and screw ANTM, only in America do we reward talentless dumbass fucks with celebrity...however short-lived it may be....and it usually is short-lived because, well, they're talentless dumbass fucks.

TJ347
05-17-2007, 05:02 AM
only in America do we reward talentless dumbass fucks with celebrity...however short-lived it may be....and it usually is short-lived because, well, they're talentless dumbass fucks.

Hey, I object! :evil: It's because of Americans being able to recognize talent that a number of former waitresses and busboys have become international sensations! There are hundreds of examples, those which come to mind most readily being musicians... Think of the talented acts America has blessed the world with, like O-Town, Eden's Crush, JC Chavez, Nick Lachey, Jesse McCartney... All of whom have enjoyed years of success and celebrity, because they're exceptionally talented!

trannybanger
05-17-2007, 05:06 AM
your avatar just took me way back. damn. did you see that film?

hell yeah, luna reminded me of it today so i had to hit the avatar. i own that dvd... and blood in blood out

whatsupwithat
05-17-2007, 05:09 AM
[quote=trannybanger]and screw ANTM, only in America do we reward talentless dumbass fucks with celebrity...however short-lived it may be....and it usually is short-lived because, well, they're talentless dumbass fucks.

But it can be ever so much fun to watch. Mindless TV, isn't that what it's all about?

I dumped tv a few years ago. I stick to the mindless internet now. :)

whatsupwithat
05-17-2007, 05:13 AM
Hey, I object! :evil: It's because of Americans being able to recognize talent that a number of former waitresses and busboys have become international sensations! There are hundreds of examples, those which come to mind most readily being musicians... Think of the talented acts America has blessed the world with, like O-Town, Eden's Crush, JC Chavez, Nick Lachey, Jesse McCartney... All of whom have enjoyed years of success and celebrity, because they're exceptionally talented!

Sarcasm never gets old. :)

trannybanger

thanks for bringing some good memories.

TJ347
05-17-2007, 05:16 AM
Sarcasm never gets old.

No, it doesn't, does it? Just too bad you're one of the three people on this board that can recognize it...

Kabuki
05-17-2007, 05:25 AM
Yes, I had no TV when I lived down in FL this winter and it was nice to get away from. Anything I wanted to watch I could download and I'd only watch shows I truely enjoyed instead of just watching something because it's on and I'm bored. Still undecided if I'll have a TV in my new apartment. Will have a roommate so if they want it, we'll probably have one but I definatly never want a TV in my bedroom again.

ROME (Reuters) - Thinking of buying a TV for the bedroom? Think again -- it could ruin your sex life. A study by an Italian sexologist has found that couples who have a TV set in their bedroom have sex half as often as those who don't.

"If there's no television in the bedroom, the frequency (of sexual intercourse) doubles," said Serenella Salomoni whose team of psychologists questioned 523 Italian couples to see what effect television had on their sex lives.

On average, Italians who live without TV in the bedroom have sex twice a week, or eight times a month. This drops to an average of four times a month for those with a TV, the study found.

For the over-50s the effect is even more marked, with the average of seven couplings a month falling to just 1.5 times.

The study found certain programs are far more likely to impede passion than others. Violent films will put a stop to sexual relations for half of all couples, while reality shows stem passion for a third of couples.

I know Oprah agrees that people shouldn't have a TV in their bedroom as well.

whatsupwithat
05-17-2007, 05:32 AM
Yes, I had no TV when I lived down in FL this winter and it was nice to get away from. Anything I wanted to watch I could download and I'd only watch shows I truely enjoyed instead of just watching something because it's on and I'm bored. Still undecided if I'll have a TV in my new apartment. Will have a roommate so if they want it, we'll probably have one but I definatly never want a TV in my bedroom again.

yeah, mine was in my bedroom. didn't want it anyplace else. all it did was suck my energy and leave me depressed. so i gave it away. funny thing is i used to write for tv. still do sometimes. just won't watch it.

TsJennifer
05-17-2007, 06:26 AM
I AM SOOOO HAPPY THAT Jaslene WON! I live for her!

Jennifer Paris

Solitary Brother
05-17-2007, 06:33 AM
You see how bored I am... watching this show tonight.. the girl who won is hot, but definitely a bit transgendered looking right?

What does that mean?
"Trandgendered" looks like a woman.......I dont know what the fuck your smoking.

TJ347
05-17-2007, 06:40 AM
I dont know what the fuck your smoking.

"Hershey", aka "Chocolate".

Fox
05-17-2007, 06:59 AM
I think its just the chin, I didn't notice any other feature that seemed masculine. This is the first episode this season that I watched (keep forgetting to tune in), but all I kept thinking was "Damn, Natasha seems like such good girlfriend material."

Yes, I'm shameless.

trannybanger
05-17-2007, 09:38 AM

What does that mean?
"Trandgendered" looks like a woman.......I dont know what the fuck your smoking.

although you can't spell and have terrible grammer...... you seem like a really intelligent guy, i am sure you can figure it out.

Mami-Liiciouz
05-17-2007, 04:29 PM

she couldnt hear what they asked her first.

trannybanger
05-17-2007, 06:43 PM

she couldnt hear what they asked her first.

that may be the case, but she didn't let them repeat any questions or ask again... just went into her diatribe. its all good, at least she has her looks going for her :)

TsVanessa69
05-20-2007, 12:43 AM
I was happy, she is Puerto-Rican and from Chicago, like me, LOL

trannybanger
05-20-2007, 12:48 AM
I was happy, she is Puerto-Rican and from Chicago, like me, LOL

the Puerto Ricans are some sexy women!