PDA

View Full Version : I Love Shemales!!

SRTG4
05-17-2007, 03:05 AM
Hey im new here and i love shemales so much and im wondering if there is anyone who is willing to help me out and find somemore shemale media. Movies would be the best so if some people could PM me soon that would be great. Anything with Barbie Woods (Brittney) would be the best cuz she is my favorite shemale of all time!! Please anybody just help me out!

SRTG4
05-17-2007, 03:07 AM
or AIM me that would be great please i just wanna look at some movies with some great shemale cock and cannot get any, i just need someone to help me out

General Disarray
05-17-2007, 03:23 AM
just walk away
just do it
I can list a lot of things wrong with this post
just walk away
and we will spare your lives

peggygee
05-17-2007, 03:49 AM
Hey im new here and i love shemales so much and im wondering if there is anyone who is willing to help me out and find somemore shemale media. Movies would be the best so if some people could PM me soon that would be great. Anything with Barbie Woods (Brittney) would be the best cuz she is my favorite shemale of all time!! Please anybody just help me out!

or AIM me that would be great please i just wanna look at some movies with some great shemale cock and cannot get any, i just need someone to help me out

:roll:

ezed
05-17-2007, 05:22 AM
UP TO BED!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW, YOUNG MAN! OR I'LL CALL YOUR MOTHER!!!! GIT!!!