PDA

View Full Version : Most people are stupid

dc_guy_75
05-16-2007, 05:44 AM
+/- 50% of Americans believe in creationism.

52% of Americans who voted in the 2004 elections re-elected George Bush.

Only 4-6% of people worldwide do not adhere to a religion.

On my motorcycle, I see countless people who don't use turn signals or are talking on their cell phone.

Education and religiousity correlate.... in the end, I have no problem dying, at least I'll forever remove myself from stupid people.

HA rules...

BlackAdder
05-16-2007, 05:49 AM
Agree

But the sheep are the ones that let me make money at my job, cant live without em. God bless there empty little heads:)>

peggygee
05-16-2007, 05:50 AM
Alexander Hamilton, said "the masses are asses".

:?

dc_guy_75
05-16-2007, 05:52 AM
Peggygee, thats awesome!

Too bad he got shot by that redneck Burr (in a duel at the present day Lincoln Tunnel outlet (in NJ at Weehawkin)...ahhh, they were both washed up at that point....

TJ347
05-16-2007, 05:53 AM
Alexander Hamilton, said "the masses are asses".

:?

And I believe it was Forrest Gump that said "Stupid is as stupid does." :wink:

Kriss
05-16-2007, 06:41 AM

On my motorcycle, I see countless people who don't use turn signals or are talking on their cell phone.

Education and religiousity correlate.... in the end, I have no problem dying, at least I'll forever remove myself from stupid people.

HA rules...

:rock2

Agree

But the sheep are the ones that let me make money at my job, cant live without em. God bless there empty little heads:)>

are you some kind of tele-evangelist?

TJ347
05-16-2007, 07:00 AM
I'll stay quiet and move on, as arguing with a fool will only leave me looking foolish...

wendy48088
05-16-2007, 07:08 AM
* Deleted *

jefferson1776
05-16-2007, 07:12 AM

HA rules...

Universal Truth is not measured in Mass Appeal

scorpion
05-16-2007, 09:24 AM
Sure wee are al idiots four some people.

Balcanoid
05-16-2007, 10:11 AM

You, as a nation, are not alone on this...every country has a similar mass situation, more or less...I think it`s preferable state of mass mind created by our liders or media controllers, it`s much easier for them to manipulate with...
DC, you will do nothing if you remove yourself from a scene,
what makes you think heaven/hell is much better place to be...full of the very same souls like this on Earth... :D