PDA

View Full Version : NEW Shemale Yum video..."You Asked For Solo Shemales!

GroobySteven
01-21-2005, 06:34 AM
Our first release of 2005 (we've a bunch more lined up) is a gonzo (what else!) release of 5 solo shemales. This is something that we get requested more often than not, so thought we'd give it a shot on this DVD.
Appearing for your pleasure....

Tiffany aka Holly - she was originally a Shemale Yum girl before she appeared anywhere else and when she was just an 18yr old crossdresser. Now she's the biggest titted blonde I know. Great tit play and jack off into the camera scene.

Destiny - one of my alltime favourites and looking better than ever. Sweet, sweet little smooth asshole which swallows a big dildo. Great scene - great girl.

Mya - a previous Girl of the Month on Shemale Yum. Mya is a New Orleans girl who is long, lucious and lean. A very unique look and an absolute sweetheart. Another cool scene.

Tyra - another former Girl of the Month and at just 19, it's her first movie experience and she was ready to show off. Tight little Filipino with an awesome smooth and willing asshole. Really got into it and you know she was my favourite!

Milan - hot young black girl from Atlanta. Cool look, great personality and another first timer on tape. Was totally into the shoot and wants to do hardcore next. If you like young 19 year old black chicks showing off their hard cocks and using dildos - this is your girl.

Available on DVD only. Due in store first week of February or pre-order with a discount from http://www.shemale-video-direct.com/detail.aspx?ID=950

Support producers shooting American shemale erotica. It costs us more than those shooting elsewhere but we think it's worth it. Without your support we don't have the budgets to keep these DVD's coming.

Who do you want to see in a DVD? Let me know![/b]

GroobySteven
01-21-2005, 06:36 AM
Destiny...hot

GroobySteven
01-21-2005, 06:38 AM
Milan from Atlanta - 19 and fresh

GroobySteven
01-21-2005, 06:39 AM
Mya - New Orleans sugar...

GuynLA
01-21-2005, 06:39 AM
OMG I could just die HOLLY yessssssssssss I am a HUGE fan of hers and am a member of ShemaleStrokers JUST to see her on video so hats off to you on that one. Plus finally good to see you feature a hot white American girl so Ill be placing my order shortly.

Here is a though how about a video featuring the stars today who started at your site like Allanah , Neferriti, Wendy I personally think it would be hot or some of the site favorites Kitti Diaz, Joanna, etc

Juan

GroobySteven
01-21-2005, 06:41 AM
Tiffany aka Holly....BAZOOOOOOOOOOKA

GroobySteven
01-21-2005, 06:42 AM
Tyra - yum yum shemale yum

GroobySteven
01-21-2005, 06:45 AM
OMG I could just die HOLLY yessssssssssss I am a HUGE fan of hers and am a member of ShemaleStrokers JUST to see her on video so hats off to you on that one. Plus finally good to see you feature a hot American girl so Ill be placing my order shortly.

Here is a though how about a video featuring the stars today who started at your site like Allanah , Neferriti, Wendy I personally think it would be hot or some of the site favorites Kitti Diaz, Joanna, etc

Juan

Allanah's first ever video appearance was in Mixed Nuts and a Chocolate Chip (it was my pleasure... :shock: ), Nefertiti seems to have gone to ground...the other girls are a possibility!
Save $5 by getting your order in this week.
seanchai

john69
01-22-2005, 08:12 PM
nice link!!!!
thanks!

Hawaiitslvr
01-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Actually when will Shemale Yum put out a video with ladies with some meat on their bones e.g. Claudia/Savannah, Passion, etc etc.??? Thats what _I'D_ like to see! :twisted:

GroobySteven
01-23-2005, 06:45 AM
You don't get much meatier than Lady Orgasm in "Hot & Sweaty Black Tgirls" - Nomi X is pretty thick also.

http://www.shemale-video-direct.com/detail.aspx?ID=447

peb
01-23-2005, 07:35 AM
Thumbs up from me for the solo stuff..kinda puts you into the you-are-there fantasy better than almost anything else IMO. With nice juicy cumshots its fantastic jerk-off material.

As for who, there are certain girls from Shemale Yum who are so gorgeous that almost everyone loves them eg. Lucero, Joyce, Krysteen, Jennifer Cat (gone to ground?), Joely. Hard to go wrong with any of these girls (and many others).

Hawaiitslvr
01-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Re: Lady Orgasm ...

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about ... but how about a whole video devoted to the like ... that was what I meant. Call it "Shemale Plumpers!" :wink:

Actually would love to see Savannah from shemaleyum.com, from Brooklyn in a vid.

Aloha!