PDA

View Full Version : Get real tired on something?

scorpion
05-16-2007, 02:22 AM
Four the moment I have been so damn tired of cars..My big hobby.
First I have working whit the finish of my BMW project I has been up to four over 2 years. I was hoping to get her out on the roads before I leave again in the end of this month..but NO... some parts missing and no time four vehicletest.
I was also hope that I should use my Porsche as I use to do when the winter has disappear. No not even this will hapend..first it wouldnt start at al then when it finaly start the engine runs real bad. :evil:
Now its run okey again but its seems like a new problem shows up evry time I go near this car. Maybee she didnt like the move over to Sweden?
So I guess I have to continue drive Audi four the last of this period at home.
My motorcycle havent I even think about to try to start. :?

How about you? Get real tired of something recently?

BeardedOne
05-16-2007, 02:24 AM
Really tired of floods and field mice here. Not much I can do about either.

I so want an old Harley Servicar to cruise down our beach highway (A backwater rural road along the coast).

Until then...

MacShreach
05-16-2007, 10:09 AM
Four the moment I have been so damn tired of cars..My big hobby.
First I have working whit the finish of my BMW project I has been up to four over 2 years. I was hoping to get her out on the roads before I leave again in the end of this month..but NO... some parts missing and no time four vehicletest.
I was also hope that I should use my Porsche as I use to do when the winter has disappear. No not even this will hapend..first it wouldnt start at al then when it finaly start the engine runs real bad. :evil:
Now its run okey again but its seems like a new problem shows up evry time I go near this car. Maybee she didnt like the move over to Sweden?
So I guess I have to continue drive Audi four the last of this period at home.
My motorcycle havent I even think about to try to start. :?

How about you? Get real tired of something recently?

That's tough Scorp, I feel for you.