PDA

View Full Version : How was I suppose to know that was you out as a boy????

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-16-2007, 01:48 AM
I was somewhere I dread earlier today [the mall] getting something for a relative and I walked by someone who called my name out, but Johnny is so common that I didn't think anything of it. The second time I heard it I looked around but didn't see anyone I knew so I went back to shopping. When I got to my car in the parking garage I get a call and this adamant person is on the other end saying "how could you not say hi to me, I know you saw me!!!!!!!!!!!" So I was looking at the # on the phone because it wasn't stored but it was obviously someone I knew because they had my #. So I do the usual "Who the fuck is this, lower your tone muhfucka [Black man routine #29] speech and they calm down and say this is [so & so]. So I said I didn't see you, were you in the mall and they say yes I was with my friends. So I asked her what she had on and she goes "jeans, uptowns, and a tshirt." And i laugh because that could have been several people. So she says "What's so funny?" And I was like "Sorry I really didn't see you.................. Were you dressed as a boy?" And she goes "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So I crack up and say "How was I suppose to know???" This angry little bitch was like "You couldn't tell it was me?" And I replied with "No, I don't look at boys, darling." She hung up.....................

Da fuck did I do?!? LMAO

trannybanger
05-16-2007, 01:52 AM
hell i don't envy that situation. that is something i would rather not see.

tsntx
05-16-2007, 01:54 AM
FUCKING NOTHING WRONG! bitch should KNOW better then to be talking to straight guys as a man. sHE was just trying to show off in front of friends at the "hot straight guy'' sHE knew.

lame.

but at least that reaffirms your reasons for not having pyschos number in your phone

Kriss
05-16-2007, 01:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TomSelis
05-16-2007, 01:55 AM
Wasn't "I couldn't tell it was you"...a compliment?

*shrugs*

Sounds like stuntin' to me.....

Fox
05-16-2007, 01:56 AM
It was her fault for not approaching you to say hi. If she really cared that much she'd have walked up to you.

trannybanger
05-16-2007, 02:06 AM
i think i would rather some random dude not approach me in the mall either. regardless of whether they wanted to or not.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-16-2007, 02:10 AM
I agree with you all

BeardedOne
05-16-2007, 02:11 AM
It's a woman thing:

"You didn't say 'Hi' to me, you bastard!"

vs.

"I know you were scoutin' some strange bitch you muddafugga!"

It's lose/lose no matter how you work it.

:smh

whatsupwithat
05-16-2007, 02:14 AM
sHE was just trying to show off in front of friends at the "hot straight guy'' sHE knew.

I love backhanded compliments. :)

Quinn
05-16-2007, 02:14 AM
Wasn't "I couldn't tell it was you"...a compliment?

*shrugs*

Sounds like stuntin' to me.....

That's what I was thinking as well, on both accounts. Seriously, the real insult would have been if you had picked her right out of the crowd in boy mode. Sounds like she was being a complete tool......

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-16-2007, 02:17 AM
mind you this is FOLLOWING the Trannybanger rule of avoiding the typical spots/broads for 4 weeks, LMAO

trannybanger
05-16-2007, 02:22 AM
mind you this is FOLLOWING the Trannybanger rule of avoiding the typical spots/broads for 4 weeks, LMAO

damn. see what happens when you hit it too well. you may need a longer sabbatical, like 2-3 months... they are on your trail.. go to south america for a vacation. and send all the hot ones to me, i will keep them busy for a while.