PDA

View Full Version : Share your dreams or nightmares

General Disarray
05-16-2007, 12:10 AM
I used the search function and no one has done this thread yet, no matter how familiar it may seem.
Please share any dreams you have had lately.

I'll start it off
I had a weird one
I dreamt I kept growing thinner, and no one else noticed, and I kept forgetting to eat, and every time I had a chance to eat something interrupted me. Eventually I was dying as I was desperately crawling to my fridge, and before I could reach it, I woke up.

Then I had an awkward sex dream.

I kept trying to get into the bedroom with my dream girlfriend and we both kept accidentaly locking eachother out, and eventually we got mad and started yelling at eachother, and apparently she was babysitting, because the kid she was looking after came up and saw us both naked pounding on the bedroom door.

DavidLynch
05-16-2007, 12:15 AM
Dude, you're going to piss off a lot of fat people for your I keep forgetting to eat diet.

:P

General Disarray
05-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Dude, you're going to piss off a lot of fat people for your I keep forgetting to eat diet.

:P
Speaking of David Lynch, I had a dream I was Jack Nance in Eraserhead

DavidLynch
05-16-2007, 12:18 AM
Really, I once had a dream that George Costanza stole my hammer and duct tape. No Jokes.

General Disarray
05-16-2007, 12:19 AM
Really, I once had a dream that George Costanza stole my hammer and duct tape. No Jokes.
What an asshole

scorpion
05-16-2007, 12:26 AM
My worst dreams is about snakes. I hate snakes.
My most usual dreams is about that I return to places there I have lived earlier or that I start working again on some ship I was worked on four years ago.
Maybee there is something in my past I never have bring to an end?