05-15-2007, 11:22 PM
... and homosexuality:

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/homosexuality/lv18_22.html

... and "transvestism":

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/transvestism/dt22_05a.html

(I just thought this was funny).

tsntx
05-15-2007, 11:32 PM
lol im going to sound like a huge nerd here but w/e what else is new and regardless im still probably hotter then "your" current gf and a lot more fun to be around....

but i love legos. im in the works to build a mini-fig scale size version of the New York New York or some other large attraction... still hashing out ideas /designs but w/e

BeardedOne
05-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Gotta love the Legos.

Shame about Enfield. :cry:

DavidLynch
05-15-2007, 11:42 PM
I loved legos, when I was 5 years old.

:twisted:

Legend
05-15-2007, 11:45 PM
From the title i thought this post was going to be about vala.

Galadriel
05-16-2007, 12:12 AM
lol im going to sound like a huge nerd here but w/e what else is new and regardless im still probably hotter then "your" current gf and a lot more fun to be around....

but i love legos. im in the works to build a mini-fig scale size version of the New York New York or some other large attraction... still hashing out ideas /designs but w/e

I loved legos, when I was 5 years old.

Yeah I was pretty intense about the legos when I was a kid. Me and a friend had a game where we would each make a car during the week, then on the weekend when we got together we would ram them together on the kitchen floor to see which car could take more of a beating before falling apart completely.

I think I might have just made myself an even bigger geek but oh well. :)

BeardedOne
05-16-2007, 12:25 AM
I think I might have just made myself an even bigger geek but oh well.

A tech engineer was so smart/popular that the headhunters were crawling over each other to get him on board. It was the talk of the Chicago Worldcon...That and Eric Raymond's $36 Million loss in the dotbomb.

He finally received a handful of favorable offers and made his final pitch:

I want a desk made of Lego.

One company, so anxious to hire him, found a Lego designer and built the desk. It is rumored to have cost in excess of $3000 USD and it is still unknown who received it.

Google: Lego Desk ( www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/desk.html )

"Geek" is relative.

Galadriel
05-16-2007, 09:27 AM
I think I might have just made myself an even bigger geek but oh well.

A tech engineer was so smart/popular that the headhunters were crawling over each other to get him on board. It was the talk of the Chicago Worldcon...That and Eric Raymond's $36 Million loss in the dotbomb.

He finally received a handful of favorable offers and made his final pitch:

I want a desk made of Lego.

One company, so anxious to hire him, found a Lego designer and built the desk. It is rumored to have cost in excess of $3000 USD and it is still unknown who received it.

Google: Lego Desk ( www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/desk.html )

"Geek" is relative.

Wow. I have certainly been one-upped on this one.

tsntx
05-16-2007, 09:40 AM
i have this page in my favorites... i find it amazing what some ppl have done... take a look for yourself.. youll get lost in it for hours

http://www.mocpages.com/explore.php

LG
05-16-2007, 11:34 AM
From the title i thought this post was going to be about vala.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/lego_guys_815.jpg

vanished
05-16-2007, 12:12 PM
im still probably hotter then "your" current gf and a lot more fun to be around....

Of course you're hotter! lol And legos? I got my first drivers' license as a child in Denmark at Legoland. Little American flag, driving around a race track - I think even then I tried driving the other kids off the road. It comes from "leg godt" which means "play well". I bet you play better than people's current girlfriends as well! lol

Vala_TS
05-17-2007, 05:48 PM
I love that Brick testament site! I've seen it before and I love it! Who had the time and effort to make all of those?

Vala,