PDA

View Full Version : Three Days With "Philly's Finest": Part 3

TJ347
05-15-2007, 08:04 AM
The situation I was in couldn't have possibly been more fucked up, and I knew there was no way to fix it. Pam and I couldn't go back to just being friends, and we couldn't go forward as a couple either, for reasons that in the course of talking to her later that day, I realized were entirely mine. She began by mentioning that I had told her not a week earlier that I couldn't imagine being with any one girl because I liked "variety", and then continued to use my own words against me, systematically eliminating everything I could possibly use to counter her argument. Though I wouldn't have admitted it then, deep down I knew she was right, and I knew, although it hadn't been said by either of us, that our friendship was over... Once I'd left Pam's place, I had no doubt that any future calls I made to see how she was doing or what she'd been up to would be relayed to her via the answering machine, and after the two seconds it'd take for her to recognize my voice, be erased. As I sat there listening to her go on and on about how things wouldn't work out for us as a couple, and having concluded, as I've said, that there was no future for us as friends either, there was only one thing that I could think to do...

Pam was fidgeting with her hands nervously and still rambling on as I suddenly took her by the shoulders and planted my lips against hers, pressing my body against her and pushing her back against the edge of the couch. Shocked, she turned her head away, but as I reached down with both hands and grabbed her ass, simultaneously kissing her neck and grinding against her, she looked in my eyes... and frowned. "You just can't help yourself, can you?" she said, pushing me off of her. "You want to fuck, but friends fucking always fucks stuff up..." "So, now it's back to being all about you, is that it, Pam?" I said, settling back against the opposite end of the sofa. "The other night, it was all about you, and now here it is right back to being all about you again." It was a pathetic attempt on my part to play on the guilt she felt for her part in things having come to this, but I had nothing left, and my situation was desperate. "What the fuck are you talking about? What the hell do you want me to do?" she said, clearly incensed and growing increasingly angry with each passing second. "Just relax...", I said, smiling broadly as I again moved toward her. "That's what you said to me, remember?" I went to kiss her, but she pressed her hand against my chest firmly and went to stand up. As she did, I grabbed at her sweatpants, exposing her left buttcheek as well as what I could clearly tell was a growing hard-on. For reasons I will never know, Pam turned around and thrust her dick toward my face, not saying another word as she grabbed my head and guided it into position. It seemed like hours passed as I sat there, my eyes closed as Pam continuously pumped away, moaning lightly as she held my head with one hand, and caressed my neck and back with the other. She had started moaning increasingly louder and began grinding her hips against my face more quickly for a few minutes when, surprised to hear what sounded like sobs, I looked up to see her looking down at me in tears. Her lips were twisted into that snarl that indicates you're trying to keep from coming just a little bit longer, so I was confused to see her both pumping away furiously in a quest to bust a nut, and at the same time upset that I was the one getting her off. Suddenly, she threw her head back and rammed her dick against the back of my throat, screaming "FUCK!!!" as her knees buckled slightly and she began to come. I began gagging instantly, but had nowhere to turn as Pam held my head firmly with both hands, and again placed a foot on either side of me as she pressed me into the sofa, pushing her dick all the way into my mouth and bringing her nutsack to rest on my chin. My eyes watered as her dick continued spasming, too deep in my throat for me to do anything other than swallow her come as I struggled to catch a breath. I pressed against her thighs for what seemed like forever, fearing I might choke to death, when she inexplicably pulled out, sending me lurching forward, gasping. Even as I tried to catch my breath, my eyes so watery I couldn't see for shit, I heard Pam cursing me between sobs, but there was little I could do at that moment other than kneel on the floor, wheezing as I began to get air back into my lungs.

By the time I'd collected myself, Pam had locked herself in her room, and was ignoring my every effort to get her to come out, or talk to me. While I had earlier hoped like an idiot that I could arrange a "friends with benefits" type deal with her since she was against having a serious relationship, it looked like that wasn't something she had any interest in either, and so once more it seemed that ultimately there was going to be no relationship at all, friendship or otherwise. As I recall, I sat on the floor by her bedroom door for over two hours, begging her to say something, but all I heard was her crying between periods of complete silence. My attempt to guilt her into having sex with me again, as part of a foolish plan I'd hoped would allow me to keep having sex with her, had failed, leaving me back at square one. As I sat there, my head against her door, I thought again about how this girl had me doing things I'd never done, feeling things I'd rarely felt... I wanted her more than I had probably ever wanted anything, but it was apparent that she didn't want me... or was it? I mean, she had after all just had sex with me again, and after having said sex would just "mess everything up", too. If she really felt that way, then why would she have done that? I was beyond confused, and only Pam could answer my questions, but for the moment, wasn't talking. Finally, I decided that sitting by her door, waiting for her to come out was pointless, and went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer before settling in on the couch and turning on the television. I don't remember what I watched, but I know it wasn't too interesting, since it seemed that everytime I opened my eyes, a different show was on, indicating I dozed off a good bit. I was still laying on the sofa semi-conscious when I realized I didn't hear the television anymore, and opened my eyes to find Pam sitting silently on the coffee table right in front of me.

For a few seconds, unsure whether or not I was dreaming, I sat there and watched her, completely naked and stroking her dick, a look of barely contained passion on her face. As I went to sit up, she shot toward me, grabbing my head again and pushing her dick into my mouth. Throwing her left leg across my body and kneeling on her right, she began to once more grind her hips against my face, grunting loudly as she did. I pulled my left arm up from beneath her, and reached around her leg, grabbing her ass firmly in my hand. I could feel her getting harder in my mouth, and she was already shooting for the back of my throat, bringing back unpleasant memories of our previous session, and making me hope that there wouldn't be a repeat so soon. As Pam continued pumping away, I pushed a finger inside her asshole and began working it steadily, to which she responded with loud moans. This couldn't have gone on for more than a few minutes before she pulled her dick out of my mouth and began jerking off, gritting her teeth and generally looking like a woman possessed as she placed her left foot on the side of me and her other on the arm of the sofa, bringing her nutsack in line with my lips. Without a moment's hesitation, I opened my mouth, sucking first one, then both of her balls into my mouth, and within no time had her moaning and groaning again like she always did right before she came. A few minutes later, she had indeed busted a nut, her balls twitching in my mouth as she did. As she rose up off of me, I slid from underneath her and turned around, grabbing her hips. Leaning forward, I began licking her asshole forcefully, pushing my tongue inside of her as deep as I could. She leaned over the edge of the couch, and reaching back, spread her asscheeks open wide, moaning softly as I continued. "Baby! No....", she whimpered, and with a sudden renewed determination, I tongued her ass like my life depended on it, because the way I felt about that girl then, it might as well have. Now, what happened next was entirely due to hormones running out of control, which is not an excuse for either Pam or myself, nor something that I have or would ever do again, but having "lubed" her up, I fucked Pam a second time, although on this occasion without using protection. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel better than when we had used a condom, because it did, and to be completely honest, exponentially so. I would also be lying if I said that I gave any thought as to how dangerous what I was doing was at that moment, because as I worked myself slowly in and out of Pam's hot, tight ass, I didn't have a care in the world. [Author's Note: Neither of us had any STDs, fortunately.] The noises she made as I lazily pushed all the way into her, and then pulled out leaving in just the tip, combined with the tightness of her ass and the heat I felt when I was all the way inside of her... The sensation couldn't possibly be described in words. When I finally came, it literally took my breath away (as in I couldn't draw in any air as my orgasm began), and I pushed as deep into Pam as I could, holding her hips as I shot my load. Afterwards, I lay on top of her, kissing her neck and saying all manner of things that I definitely shouldn't have said, until she fell asleep. I ran my fingers through her hair and watched her sleeping for a few minutes, before going to the bathroom to clean up, thinking that she had changed her mind and decided we could have something more serious than a casual friendship after all. Of course, I would soon find out that nothing had changed so far as she was concerned, which would finally push me beyond the limits of my patience.

And so ended my fourth and (fifth) sexual experience with "Philly's Finest"...

TJ347
05-15-2007, 09:06 AM
For those who really give a damn:

1.) This story is true. All of the stories that you will ever see me write are true.

2.) The only thing that may not be "true" about my stories is that things may not have actually happened in the sequence that they do in the stories and that some things may be left out.
Regarding things that may be out of sequence: Please understand that I am recalling these events entirely from memory (I have never written them down prior to putting them up here), and over time, people tend to remember things slightly differently than they actually happened (and no, I'm not remembering things more than slightly differently).
Regarding things that may be left out: Please understand that some of the things I leave out, I've left out because they are unimportant to the story, while I have left other things out so that the people I am talking about in these stories cannot be identified.

yodajazz
05-17-2007, 11:14 AM
Great great story, excellent detail. But I think great stories usually leave unanwered questions. What became of her? She certainly seemed to enjoy herself. Or do you think she felt guilty for enjoying herself so much? I always wondered if a person who got so much enjoyment from their cock could eventually go post op or not?

This experience seems different from the ones who say they hated using it.

TJ347
05-17-2007, 12:08 PM
As far as what became of "Pam", I'll get to that shortly, when I conclude this story. For now, however, I'll just say that she's still living in Philadelphia, as far as I know, doing her thing, and still pre-op.
In a way, I feel that the stories I've written don't do the experiences as I recall them justice... Writing them and conveying certain things as well as I would like to be able to is seemingly impossible, and I must assume this is due to my lack of skill as a writer. In that area, I've sought help from Johnnyshemalelover, and he has indeed given me some assistance. Still, I feel I am way off from where I'd like to be in painting a picture of things as vividly as I remember them. Just like an artist though, I guess, to always be displeased with his work. Such is life, huh? Hope everybody's enjoyed it thus far!

trapmasta
05-31-2007, 06:54 AM
loved this part, same reasons as usualy!