PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of any good FFS doctors in the US?

Luna555
05-15-2007, 05:39 AM
Hey everyone.

Well ever since I have been little I have always had self esteem issues. Growing up I was overweight and also the fact that I dressed more boyish also made me have a lower self esteem.

I have gone to a psychologist for the past 5 years. And my therapist has helped me out in alot of things. The thing is that we have worked on my self esteem issues about 3 times already. But unfortunately it seems to only work for a time period and after that I start to feel the way I used to feel before that, unattractive.

Well I have been thinking of getting FFS or cosmetic surgeries to gain self esteem and I am going to do it now in this year, hopefully.

Well My question is Do you all know any good FFS doctors in the United States?

How much money do you all think I need to save up for procedures including time spent in the other city? I live in St. Louis and there arent any good doctors around here that specialize in that.

I want to get my nose reshaped, my jaw line reduced, and my brow bone to be gone. I am not expecting to look differnt. I want to look like who I do now just a bit different. Also breast implants would be nice too. But the most important thing right now is my face. Do you all think 10,000 to 15,000 is enough to get all four rpcedures done or atleast the facial work done?

I do know that there are other thread's regarding a similar questions but I want the most up to date info and opinions.

ALso some of them include info of out of country doctors. I am being lazy and I dont feel like looking through all of the replys to those post. Sorry.

I have been looking at Dr. Douglas Ousterhout. Would anyone recommend him?

trannybanger
05-15-2007, 06:02 AM
i think you are already very cute and you should avoid doing anything... remember.. less is more and natural looks great. a lot of girls take the surgery waaayyy too far. i think that a lot of guys would agree that they are attracted to imperfections in all women. gentic or trans girls.

Legend
05-15-2007, 06:06 AM
i think you are already very cute and you should avoid doing anything... remember.. less is more and natural looks great. a lot of girls take the surgery waaayyy too far. i think that a lof of guys would agree that they are attracted to imperfections in all women. gentic or trans girls.

don't you would think that girls would do those for themselve and not for some guy.It's all about what makes them feel good themselve right.

Fox
05-15-2007, 06:09 AM
Yeah, you're very cute from what I've seen of you so far, but if surgery is gonna make you feel better, go for it (please don't go overboard though, I think you look great). Sorry, I don't have any recommendations, just adding my :2cent Good luck.

TheOne1
05-15-2007, 06:10 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/bigazhell1/kevorkian_head.jpg

whatsupwithat
05-15-2007, 06:11 AM
There's quite a few women on here who could steer you in the right direction. Quite a few.

/you know how i feel. :)

trannybanger
05-15-2007, 06:12 AM
of course, they should do it for themselves and not some guy. i think that there are just sometimes skewed perceptions as to how people see themselves, especially if they believe that they were born into the wrong body. that being the case, feeling good about yourself doesn't always have to do with the work you do on the outside.

Legend
05-15-2007, 06:17 AM
It's best the girls respond to her post, i doubt she wants random guys telling her the obvious or some peon suggesting she commiting sucide with some pathetic picture.

TheOne1
05-15-2007, 06:23 AM
It's best the girls respond to her post, i doubt she wants random guys telling her the obvious or some peon suggesting she commiting sucide with some pathetic picture.

relax there legend...Jack is a board certified doctor

Vala_TS
05-15-2007, 06:34 AM
All I've ever heard is that it's either Boston or LA.

Vala,

TsJennifer
05-15-2007, 06:36 AM
Dr Ousterhoust in SF is the Best!

45 Castro Street, Suite 150
San Francisco, California 94114
Tel: +1 (415) 626-2888
ousterht@ousterht.cnc.net

http://www.drdouglasousterhout.com/

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-15-2007, 06:36 AM
I personally dont think you need it Luna. But ofcourse that is my opinion. ;)

I have heard nothing but praises for Douglas K. Ousterhout, MD, DDS

Goodluck on whatever choice you make. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Fox
05-15-2007, 06:48 AM

She said she has self-esteem issues, so I imagine some positive reinforcement from random guys would be quite welcome. Of course, I didn't say it to be nice, I meant it, but anyway...

Luna555
05-15-2007, 06:49 AM
i think you are already very cute and you should avoid doing anything... remember.. less is more and natural looks great. a lot of girls take the surgery waaayyy too far. i think that a lot of guys would agree that they are attracted to imperfections in all women. gentic or trans girls.

Thank you but as I stated its something I see myself as. I dont really care what other see me as. As long as I see myself and think I look attractive is all that matters to me. I will say that guys actually do have some effect on this decision. Lol I knwo its horrible I should feel this way but I do. I feel like should be with someone more further along, someone with breast implants, someone with facial operations done.

But mostly its because of me. I have tried to work it out in my head but it isnt working.

Thank you for the post.

Luna555
05-15-2007, 06:52 AM
i think you are already very cute and you should avoid doing anything... remember.. less is more and natural looks great. a lot of girls take the surgery waaayyy too far. i think that a lof of guys would agree that they are attracted to imperfections in all women. gentic or trans girls.

don't you would think that girls would do those for themselve and not for some guy.It's all about what makes them feel good themselve right.

you are right I am doing it for myself. And even though a guy was involved in why I want to. It not something he feels that I should do at all. I just feel like I NEED TO.

Luna555
05-15-2007, 06:53 AM

HMM I never heard of him before. I shall look him up.

Luna555
05-15-2007, 06:54 AM
of course, they should do it for themselves and not some guy. i think that there are just sometimes skewed perceptions as to how people see themselves, especially if they believe that they were born into the wrong body. that being the case, feeling good about yourself doesn't always have to do with the work you do on the outside.

No you are right it doesnt. But as I stated already its something i have already tried to change mentally 3 times + and it hasnt worked on me. So fo rme this is what I think I need to do.

Luna555
05-15-2007, 06:57 AM
Dr Ousterhoust in SF

Thank you Jennifer. That is exactly who I am looking into right now. I already got an email with what he requires. Further along I think I might make a stop in SF to have a real consultation. And I think you are beautiful!! Thank you for the responce.

Luna555
05-15-2007, 07:00 AM
I personally dont think you need it Luna. But ofcourse that is my opinion. ;)

I have heard nothing but praises for Douglas K. Ousterhout, MD, DDS

Goodluck on whatever choice you make. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Thank you, lol. But I would feel so much better with it. And wow great that that was the first doctor I looked into. Already to beautiful women on here have recommended him. (You and Jennifer P.)

Luna555
05-15-2007, 07:02 AM
PS sorry I made so many responces all at once. I couldnt get into the forum for a while and i got alot of great responces that I wanted to reply to. Thank you everyone who responded.

Vala_TS
05-15-2007, 07:05 AM
I feel like he should be with someone more further along, someone with breast implants, someone with facial operations done.

Breast implants are overrated. And the fact that they have to be removed and replaced every 10 years!

Vala,

Luna555
05-15-2007, 07:36 AM

WOW THAT WAS SO FUCKING MEAN. I guess i shoudl have been a little less naive. Its people that say those kinds of things that scare me.

People and what they are capable of are the only things that scare me.

If you dont have anything positive to say dont say anything at all.

trannybanger
05-15-2007, 07:40 AM
another thing to consider is doing maybe one thing at a time, so you can see the effect on you inside and out. also, it won't be such a drastic change... getting 4 surgeries to your face at once is bound to look pretty different when you are through.

Luna555
05-15-2007, 07:47 AM
another thing to consider is doing maybe one thing at a time, so you can see the effect on you inside and out. also, it won't be such a drastic change... getting 4 surgeries to your face at once is bound to look pretty different when you are through.

Yeah I have thought of that alot. But I definitely dont want to have to recover 4 times you know. And I dont want to get like a differnt nose shape. I like the shape I just want the nostrils to go in a bit. Also I just want my jaw to be a little bit less wide than it is now. and my brow bone well I dont think Ill really notive it that mch other than if I see my profile and about the breast implants I think that they woudl help me obtain a more curvy body.

trannybanger
05-15-2007, 07:52 AM
breasts implants are always a noticable difference... but please please only get them in a good natural looking size.. the jumbotrons are out of control...

Luna555
05-15-2007, 07:56 AM
breasts implants are always a noticable difference... but please please only get them in a good natural looking size.. the jumbotrons are out of control...

Well I think that its up to the girl to make that decision. But yes I dont plan on getting big breast. I think like a full B small C. And I dont want to keep going back for more surgeries unless I trully need them.

Kabuki
05-15-2007, 08:18 AM
I have to say that I respect your decision to have these surgeries Miss. Luna. I definitely think that you are beautiful already though. I wouldn't change a thing. I love natural breasts more than anything on a girl. I hope you will continue to keep your options open.

Physically and mentally you're beautiful. I've watched your videos, and you seem like a lovely young lady. I hope you will find that happiness that you are searching for. You deserve to be loved. I do know that you'll only be happy when you're happy with yourself first. Don't let anyone push you towards a decision. Just evaluate the choices you plan to make though. The choices that you have to live with for an extended period.

You're definitely a down to earth girl, and I know I would try to date you if it was possible. I know someone will realize how lovely you are as a person, and treat you right. Don't let all the losers get you down.

Galadriel
05-15-2007, 08:31 AM

You're a jackass.

Luna555
05-15-2007, 08:46 AM
I have to say that I respect your decision to have these surgeries Miss. Luna. I definitely think that you are beautiful already though. I wouldn't change a thing. I love natural breasts more than anything on a girl. I hope you will continue to keep your options open.

Physically and mentally you're beautiful. I've watched your videos, and you seem like a lovely young lady. I hope you will find that happiness that you are searching for. You deserve to be loved. I do know that you'll only be happy when you're happy with yourself first. Don't let anyone push you towards a decision. Just evaluate the choices you plan to make though. The choices that you have to live with for an extended period.

You're definitely a down to earth girl, and I know I would try to date you if it was possible. I know someone will realize how lovely you are as a person, and treat you right. Don't let all the losers get you down.

Thank you for the post. and I will continue to keep my options open.

Great you watched my videos on YouTube! and I belive the same. I must love myself before I can feel loved by someone else. And the guy didnt actually push me into this. He just kinda added to the fact that i have always wanted to get these surgeries.

I am definitely down to earth. and thanks. I wont let the "losers" get me down.

wendy48088
05-15-2007, 10:05 AM

and join this Yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ffs-support/

ffs-support

Description

This group is a reference group primarily for transsexual/transgendered persons who are considering having, or who have already had, Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS). We discuss anything regarding preparation for, and recovery from, the surgery, as well as the factors involved in choosing an appropriate surgeon.

It is also a forum for those who are questioning whether or not FFS is worth the risks, and benefits. It gives FFS pre-Ops a chance to talk with other people who have gone through the experience of FFS operations.

FFS is literally life-changing. It is NOT an experiment. It is solely for those committed to improving their perception as women in their daily lives. Subsequently, we will not entertain membership from any aspirant who is unable to convince us that they are already living, or seriously intends to live full time as female.

We limit the topics discussed to FFS-related issues only. ..

----

I think Dr. Zukowski ( http://www.mlzukowski.com/home.htm ) in Chicago may be better for you, especially since you are younger and don't need a lot of extensive and aggressive work done to you (he would also be less expensive for you).

Luna555
05-16-2007, 03:13 AM
Thank you for the info Wendy! I didnt know there was a doctor here so close to me.

I still have to think which doctor will be best for me. Plus going somewhere far away would be nice too.

And the FFS group. I tried to join but they had so many requirments I decided not to join. LOL

rudecrudetattooed
05-16-2007, 03:27 AM
I agree with Wendy. Dr. Z is considered one of the best FFS surgeons in and out of the USA. There will always be differences between Dr. O and Dr. Z outcomes, but you also have to take in consideration the docs aftercare. I've seen beautiful results from both Z and O girls. But I might be a bit biased, as I'm a Z girl grad 2005!
PM if you want more info on the procedures I had done.
You get alot of "you don't need it", and that's good to hear, but we are our worst critics. I've had "the works" from head to toe, and I don't think I'll ever be satisfied... but that's in my head!
Good luck, babe!

NYTSJulie
05-16-2007, 04:24 AM
I had my chin done by Dr. Z and I feel it can be smaller. I am going to Dr. O and having him redo it. There have been a few of Dr. Z patients that were not happy with their results and have gone to Dr. O to have things redone. Also look for my recent post on Dr. O's new discount............here is a link.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19740&highlight=sale

Luna555
05-16-2007, 05:01 AM
Thank you Julie!!! I really am starting to look into Dr. O. I really want my jawline to be more narrow so I defintely need the bone work.

I looked at the link. Am I too late to get the 20% discount? I dont really have anyplans on attending any of those meeting.

NYTSJulie
05-16-2007, 05:05 AM
Thank you Julie!!! I really am starting to look into Dr. O. I really want my jawline to be more narrow so I defintely need the bone work.

I looked at the link. Am I too late to get the 20% discount? I dont really have anyplans on attending any of those meeting.

I think you said you live in St. Louis. He is going to be in Chicago, and with is prices 20 percent off would be worth the trip.

Luna555
05-16-2007, 05:16 AM

I think you said you live in St. Louis. He is going to be in Chicago, and with is prices 20 percent off would be worth the trip.

WOW!! I should go then. I said I would never get on a train again( I went to NYC on the AMTRAK train, and said I would never do that again, it was so uncomfortable) but I think I will have to now, since train tickets are only like 20-30 to Chicago on train!!! Do you knwo when he is going to be in Chicago?

Thank you once again!

rudecrudetattooed
05-16-2007, 05:19 AM
Do you knwo when he is going to be in Chicago?

He'll be at Be-All along with Z and all the others. June 1- June 3.

TomSelis
05-16-2007, 05:31 AM
Good luck, Luna.

You sure won't need much, a li'l dap'll do ya.

Luna555
05-16-2007, 05:36 AM
Good luck, Luna.

You sure won't need much, a li'l dap'll do ya.

Thank I will need lots of luck!

Aslong as I see a face I like and its mine I will be great. I only plan on getting my Jaw, Brow Bone and Nose done. but those are only plans, plans change who knows if later on I will want more. I hope I will be satisfied though.