PDA

View Full Version : Ivana Diamonds clips?

johann
05-13-2007, 11:42 PM
I've tried scouring the internet, but can not find any clips of her. Any clips would be appreciated, especially from this set.

NjTranceAddict
05-14-2007, 05:15 AM
She's fantastic, easily in my top 5 favorite chicks. All I've found on her is some stupid incomplete video from trannysurprise.

tombessence
05-14-2007, 05:21 AM
pic12 clearly shows that she's preggers. Congratz Ivana!

beatmaker
05-14-2007, 06:08 AM
pic12 clearly shows that she's preggers. Congratz Ivana!

I hope your being funny, as she is a transsexual (can't get pregnant). I think more like too much Arroz con Pollo, rice/beans and fast food. She definitely looks like a shadow of her former self. I must give props to Vicki Richter and Vanity. When they started seeing themselves in videos, a little too plump, they started to grind off the weight. I remember her from the Rogue Adventures series and she definitely fell off. Hope she can get back on the saddle. I love voluptous women, but when your waistline gets all sloppy with love handles, it's time to watch what you put in your mouth.

Silcc69
06-01-2007, 05:27 AM
HEr belly is hangin but i'd still beat the breaks off her.

ARMANIXXX
06-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Everybody on this thread would still hit it.

:hitit

sub337
06-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Everybody on this thread would still hit it.

:hitit

I've been there. It was a few years ago and she does seem to have put on a bit of weight since then. She did look pretty awesome back then, but unfortunately her attitude left a lot to be desired. Judging by the numerous negative reviews I've read about her, and the numerous name changes to try to dodge those bad reviews, I'd say my negative experience was not an isolated incident.