PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from the 7969 party?

hondarobot
05-13-2007, 06:37 PM
No pictures posted from the LA party last Friday? Did a solar flare knock out all the camera batteries on the West Coast a couple days ago?

:?

Come on people, someone must have taken some pics. I want to see how Peanuts compares to the club I work at (and seeing the lovely ladies would be nice, also).

Balcanoid
05-13-2007, 08:09 PM
well, Honda, I`ve missed the party, my ocean cruiser ran out of fuel.
I only found this on site and pictured it.
Sorry.

hondarobot
05-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Eh? Well, thank you for the picture of the cat in an empty room, Balcanoid. I guess stranger things have happened on this forum.

Apparently Vaniity brought the photographer to the party, and since she never posts here, I guess we're out of luck as far as officially sanctioned pictures being posted is concerned. All in all it sounds like everyone had a great night, though, and I suppose that's what's most important.

I'm sure some HA forum members must belong to one of Vaniitys sites. Maybe post some pics if/when any are available?

Balcanoid
05-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Maybe ms. Vicki can help? She`s a darling. We just have to wait, something will pop-up, I`m sure!

hondarobot
05-13-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm sure some pics will show up sooner or later. I wouldn't count on VR posting any though. She may be a darling, but she can also be a bit of a goofball at times.

If she didn't bring extra pens to a dvd signing I'm pretty sure she didn't bring a camera either.

:P

Coroner
05-13-2007, 09:10 PM
joj sta to bolan radis :lol:

Balcanoid
05-13-2007, 09:23 PM
joj sta to bolan radis :lol:
It`s funny, isn`t it! It`s related to the first sticky topic and my journey to west coast...[unfortunately, it has been deleted... :( ]

Balcanoid
05-13-2007, 09:27 PM
If she didn't bring extra pens to a dvd signing I'm pretty sure she didn't bring a camera either.

I know you would say that !

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 04:46 AM
Testing (there must be an easier way to resize pictures?) ...

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 04:48 AM
(sigh) I couldn't master the red-eye function ...

I'd post more, but I'm having trouble smearing the faces of patrons whose wives don't know. Hmmm, I did it last night.

:)

tonkatoy
05-15-2007, 04:51 AM
Holy batshit, batman, I need to go to one of those parties.

moose146
05-15-2007, 05:15 AM
Why an awesome group would love to be in the middle of them

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
05-15-2007, 05:31 AM
It must have been a great party! I was @ the one in NYC and had a phenominal time. Allanah and Gia never looked better. Lots of fun.

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 05:39 AM
Fuck! What did I just do?! Last night I had this thing all figure out, from cropping, fading, blocking, to resizing, and now I can't even find where the pictures went.

Maybe I should just read the instructions and manuals I have on Image Browser and Iphoto. Grrrrrr.

:(

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 05:45 AM
Testing 1,2,3 ...

"Vicki! Vicki! Vicki! No, that's not where the I said the Certs are."

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 05:46 AM
Fuck it!

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 07:04 AM
Testing ...

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 07:06 AM
What's going on here?

If my pictures will not be allowed for whatever unknown reason, please just say so.

suckseed
05-15-2007, 07:29 AM
Testing 1,2,3 ...

"Vicki! Vicki! Vicki! No, that's not where the I said the Certs are."

Wow. That's a fucking hot pic of Vic.

suckseed
05-15-2007, 07:30 AM
What's going on here?

If my pictures will not be allowed for whatever unknown reason, please just say so.

Hey, it's gotta be a technical issue...don't sweat it.

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 07:34 AM
What's going on here?

Hey, it's gotta be a technical issue...don't sweat it.

Respecting the club's policy, I only took a few pictures, so there aren't many more to post anyway, but the fact that this thread disappeared for a couple of minutes after my last picture gives me pause as to whether I should run them through the girls first. ...Vanity, after all, had her own photographer.

... Dommage. I had just figured a way to quickly compress the images down too. :(

suckseed
05-15-2007, 07:38 AM
well, pm hollywood and see wut's up

NYCe
05-15-2007, 07:52 AM
Just ran a test and looked at the delete log and I failed to find anything abnormal. Try and upload the photos again.

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 07:57 AM
Ya hafta wait now. I have two appointments to take care of tomorrow, so I better hit the sack.

I also should ask Allanah and Vicki whether I can post whatever I have of them. Nothing graphic, but I should just out of courtesy.

NYCe: It did go blank for about two minutes after that posting ... it did. :(

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 08:50 AM
Testing again ... one more before hitting the sack. :)

Balcanoid
05-15-2007, 04:43 PM
We R really lucky to have U on board Realgirls4me! Girls are in their best...
and the guy, whoever he might be, is a one lucky bastard, huuh - Vicki has such a great moves... :mrgreen:

houstonshemalefan
05-15-2007, 04:48 PM
very nice!

lisaparadise
05-15-2007, 05:08 PM
awe there so beautifull

Vicki Richter
05-15-2007, 05:25 PM

I don't think any of us mind people posting pictures. You and your technical problems are so cute. :)

WendyWilliams
05-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Vaniity is simply amazing to look at.

Ironhead
05-15-2007, 06:18 PM
awe there so beautifull

Pot meet kettle. You're not so hard on the eyes, yourself ;)

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 06:41 PM

I don't think any of us mind people posting pictures. You and your technical problems are so cute. :)

Um, "cute" ?!?! Grrrrrrr. You didn't see me pulling my hair out last night, Vicki. ;)

The problem with my thinking is that I work with PCs frequently at work, but come home to an iMac. That throws me because I forget and expect my Mac to be as hard to operate and use as the friggin' POS Dell I work with at work ( I don't expect it to crash or freeze like those PCs at work, though. :) ). I forget from time to time to go with my instincts and follow Mac's user-friendly, intuitive based platform and that screws with me. Last night after perusing the Mac site, I found that to compress or resize a picture takes all of three or four clicks. I have to leave that PC frame of thinking. That's my problem.

... I'll post a couple more later after I come back from an appointment. :)

hondarobot
05-15-2007, 07:26 PM
Sounds like Realgirls was having some technical difficulties. Pretty funny thread in that regard.

Good pictures though, all the girls look beautiful. I'd love to see some more pics if/when any become available. Thanks for taking some shots realgirls, I'm curious when we'll see the ones Vaniity's photographer took.

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 11:03 PM
This is the last shot of the girls as they are leaving. I shouldn't have smeared my picture given how well it came out; almost as good as the girls' picture themselves. They all came out nice. ...Vanity was on the other end, but didn't come out for some reason. :(

hondarobot
05-15-2007, 11:11 PM
Great pictures all around. The girls look beautiful as always.

Now if I could get them to come party at the club I work at. We could even get our pictures taken in the photo booth with the spooky little girl voice. . .

Good job, realgirls, looks like it was an awesome night.

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 11:29 PM
Honda: The girls did appear to have a great time, as did I, Xrey, and GifferX. One of the girls appeared a little tipsy upon arriving (Okay, maybe it was just a minor slip courtesy of the earth tilting a bit at that moment, but we won't go there ...Hee-hee).
Allanah appeared more diffident on stage than I would have expected, but given the foreign venue, attention, and adulation, I certainly would understand if that night was different for her, and thus unaccustomed to. It was hard to speak to any of the girls one on one because they had so many fans around them all the time. It was the Beatles returning to the Cavern in a way. It was a pretty festive night, as they brought a buzz and vibe back to the place that I haven't seen there in some time. ...By the way, I fell in love with the last girl who performed on stage. Gabby looked so-o-o-o hot!

Watch your hand there, Xrey. :)

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 11:36 PM
For anyone who was there, do any of you guys know this Gabby girl who danced last on stage? I think Xrey mentioned she was from Orange County.

I'm in love. :)

Realgirls4me
05-15-2007, 11:37 PM
All the girls are very photogenic. Very photogenic. There were a few phone cams taking pics of Vanity posing on the pole at one time.

specialk
05-16-2007, 01:49 AM
Hi Real........thanks for posting party pics!!!!!!!!! I did a few edits on this one for crop, size..(non scroll), bruises on VR's leg, sharpen etc. Hope you don't mind :wink:

Quinn
05-16-2007, 01:54 AM
Great pics. Everyone looks relaxed like they're having a genuinely good time.

-Quinn

Vicki Richter
05-16-2007, 02:11 AM
What Kelly...? No Triple H comments?

Ivane
05-16-2007, 02:34 AM
nice pics

whatsupwithat
05-16-2007, 02:37 AM
You all look beautiful. :)

xrey
05-16-2007, 03:26 AM
I had a great time at the party. Real is right, Peanuts has not had that type of vibe in a long while. I have heard several comments that the club is closing in the next couple of weeks ... can anyone confirm whether this is true? Thanks for snapping the pictures Real and for hanging out. You never got back to me to let me know how the rest of your night turned out but it seemed like things were working out awfully well for you once the club closed. :claps

Vicki - thanks for the pic and extra love for the pose. It took every ounce of self-control to be a gentleman. You can imagine what was going through my mind. :mrgreen:

Felicia Katt
05-16-2007, 05:32 AM
Club 7969 is closing, supposedly for remodeling. Club Illusions, which is the official name for the TS/TG nights is not. The party will be going on, but at a different location. When 7969 closes (and there is no firm date for this yet) the show will go on at the Palms, in West Hollywood located on Santa Monica Bl west of La Cienega. It will be every Monday and every other Friday, at first. Its expected there will be a club every Friday, either at the Palms, or some other location before too long,

To stay updated, look here

http://hometown.aol.com/vivaclub7969/

or you can always ask me. I was sorry to not be able to go when Allanah and Vicki and Gia and Vanity were there, (not that I was missed!! LOL) but I will be resuming my role as a regular in a couple of weeks. :)

FK

Realgirls4me
05-16-2007, 06:43 AM
Let me add that everyone here owes a debt of gratitude to Xrey for his prodding of my picture taking. Had it not been for him, I would have only probably have taken two -- those of the girls arriving. I was kinda wimping out on the picture taking, and he came to the rescue as far as getting me to open up with the camera.

ottorocket
05-16-2007, 08:00 AM
VIcky makes me randy like nobody's business...seriously all the ladies look ravishing and more than i could handle. :)

El_Gallo_Negro
05-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Lucky bastard, I should have hung out with u more...

This is the last shot of the girls as they are leaving. I shouldn't have smeared my picture given how well it came out; almost as good as the girls' picture themselves. They all came out nice. ...Vanity was on the other end, but didn't come out for some reason. :(

Colorado Bulldog
05-16-2007, 10:12 AM
Very pretty and nice pics.

YummyMcYumz
05-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Dammit. There is never anything awesome like this happening where I live. I wanna get groped by Vicki :(

justatransgirl
05-16-2007, 11:00 AM

hondarobot
05-16-2007, 04:30 PM
What Kelly...? No Triple H comments?

For crying out loud, don't bring Kelly into this thread. Everything is very nice and civilized here.

I like the boob shot, very nice to see em' again.

:wink:

xrey
05-17-2007, 06:13 AM
Wow - what a pair on Vicki. Those eyes are incredible and i swear they sparkle.

BTW Felicia - your presence would have been icing on the cake. Where have you been?

TrueBeauty TS
05-17-2007, 07:11 AM
It was a fun night. Great to see everyone! :D

Realgirls4me
05-17-2007, 07:26 AM

I didn't see you there. What were you wearing?

I didn't move around much that evening, except for when the girls announced the free DVD giveaway.

By the way, there were no waitresses that night it seems. They would have upped their bottom line had they one working that night.

... TrueBeauty TS and Felicia Katt were highly instrumental in aleviating my fears, concerns, and palpitations in visiting Peanuts/Club 7969 a few years ago. Had it not been for their outreach and asssistance, I'd probably still be a lurker and denied all that I've experienced and seen since then of this new world.

TrueBeauty TS
05-17-2007, 07:34 AM

I didn't see you there. What were you wearing?

I didn't move around much that evening, except for when the girls announced the free DVD giveaway.

By the way, there were no waitresses that night it seems. They would have upped their bottom line had they one working that night.

... TrueBeauty TS and Felicia Katt were highly instrumental in aleviating my fears, concerns, and palpitations in visiting Peanuts/Club 7969 a few years ago. Had it not been for their outreach and asssistance, I'd probably still be a lurker and denied all that I've experienced and seen since then of this new world.

I was wearing a tight jeans and a halter top & heels. I was pretty much on the DL that night.

You were looking sharp as usual.

Realgirls4me
05-17-2007, 07:50 AM
I was wearing a tight jeans and a halter top & heels. I was pretty much on the DL that night.

You were looking sharp as usual.

Thanks.

Hmmmm, I didn't see you. What's the "DL" ?

ottorocket
05-17-2007, 07:52 AM
down low

Realgirls4me
05-17-2007, 08:00 AM
Not from my picture set, but a painful reminder to listen to Xrey the next time he says, "Hey, they are taking pictures with Vanity in the back room ...

(sigh)

Realgirls4me
05-17-2007, 08:03 AM
That Xrey knows his vimmin, by the way. Let's see, among the TS faces in the crowd was ...

Aubrey
Lustina (she kept looking my way ... what a hottie, and could pass for Leora's sexy sister!)
Angelica
Ivy
Johanna

Hmmmm, who else was there?

Realgirls4me
05-17-2007, 08:23 AM
One of the last shots taken of the evening. All of the girls looked lovely that night, as the few pictures taken by moi obviously demonstrate. :)

That Xrey gets around. Hee-hee.

ottorocket
05-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Are you sure thats not Dennis Quaid?

Realgirls4me
05-17-2007, 08:33 AM
No, not Dennis Quaid, but you got me. It is Ray Romano.

;)

xrey
05-17-2007, 08:34 AM
Nice looking Mustang in the background.

Realgirls4me
05-17-2007, 08:45 AM
Yes, it looks like that, but it's actually a Dodge Charger. Was it you I pointed them out to? There were two of them, both yellow that were at the gas station and the 7/11 next door.

(Here I am amidst a milieu of beautiful women and I'm staring at CARS ?!)

Okay, time to hit the sack. Zzzzzzzzz ...

xrey
05-17-2007, 08:50 AM
You are right Real - I remember now there were two Chargers cruising. Hard to remember cars when there were gorgeous girls every which way! BTW - early in the night there was a tall attractive blonde in black dress by the stage and i never did get to say hello to her, she drove off alone in a silver Mercedes coupe!

Realgirls4me
05-17-2007, 08:56 AM
I'm glad your mind was completely on the girls, as my mind obviously tends to wander. ...I still want to know that Gabby girl. Wow!

Yes, I have socks older than her, but it's nice to dream. :)

G'night.

pnwguy24
05-17-2007, 09:23 AM
vicki you are gorgeous. nuf said.

Balcanoid
05-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Hey, they are taking pictures with Vanity in the back room ...
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/vanxrey_967.jpg

If I was that guy I would be knocked down by the view probably... :roll:

@Xrey: you got a very strong will and steady hand, my friend... :D

Vicki Richter
05-17-2007, 09:44 PM
vicki you are gorgeous. nuf said.

Thank you pnwguy24. I have some new pix that I will be posting soon from my latest video. They are really cute. Probably the best I have ever looked in a photo set. Maybe...

Ivane
05-18-2007, 01:24 AM
really nice pics..like see that great and famous shemale with clothes in lifestyle

Felicia Katt
05-18-2007, 01:37 AM
BTW Felicia - your presence would have been icing on the cake. Where have you been?
As much as I wish I could say that it takes those 4 girls to replace me, I would have loved to have been there, but I have been recovering from shoulder surgery and will be out another week or so before my triumphant (ok, mostly anonymous) return

Thank for calling me icing, that was sweet, and not spread too thickly :)

FK

Felicia Katt
05-18-2007, 01:51 AM

.yw

I know Vicki and Allanah and Gia and Vanity are all headliners, but I hoped I was more than a foot note LOL

meow

FK

Realgirls4me
05-18-2007, 04:32 AM

.yw

I know Vicki and Allanah and Gia and Vanity are all headliners, but I hoped I was more than a foot note LOL

meow

FK

Since I was responding to TrueBeauty TS about her presence there last Friday, I thought I'd take a second to give both of you well deserved props for helping me alleviate my initial concerns about visiting a place like Peanuts a few years ago. The friends I've made and the fun experiences I've had at Peanuts/Club 7969 these past three years are greatly due to the efforts put through by you and TS Beauty over at TER. I just thought I'd take the opportunity to say thanks once more.

xrey
02-25-2008, 06:44 AM
Ladies ... we need another event at Peanuts soon!