PDA

View Full Version : Adult Circumcision - Cut or Uncut?

JoeyFink
05-13-2007, 11:36 AM
I'm in my thirties and have decided to get circumised. I'm have my initial consultation next week. Why? I just want to. No specific reason. Has anyone had this procedure carried out in later life? If so how was it?

I would also like to know people's opinions on the topic. Do we think that cut penis is better or doesn't it matter in the slightest? All views welcome.

ballzNnutz
05-13-2007, 11:55 AM
thank god my parents got got it done when i was born. good luck.

rubbercock
11-28-2007, 04:27 AM
I was cut at age 31. It was my own choice and I love it. Good luck.

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 04:29 AM
I'm so glad, I don't like uncut cocks!

JamesHunt
11-28-2007, 04:40 AM
reduces your chances of getting AIDS

Ratbutt
11-28-2007, 04:47 AM
Well, I hope you have a regular sex partner because after getting circumcised I found that I couldnt get "relief" from masturbation.
I became more promiscuous than ever because when I got horny I had to have penetrative sex...
Also I recommend keeping your frenulum if you can and be really clear on the difference between high & low. If you want to increase your staying power than low is better to be more sensitive high is better.
DO NOT masturbate for at least 2 months after the operation or you will fuck it up - (this rule is hard to stick to),

Good luck.

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 04:50 AM
Why? I just want to. No specific reason.

Sorry but I have to laugh :lol: You make it sound like it's a new hair cut or something..

voy4her
11-28-2007, 05:16 AM
circumcision routinely removes the 5 most sensitive parts of the penis. Make sure you have an excellent surgeon, you cant go back. Goodluck.

Coroner
11-28-2007, 05:22 AM
I got it done when I was 5. I´m proud because it looks bigger. :twisted:

Grahame
11-28-2007, 02:24 PM

OMG, here we go again with this bullshit - if you want make a stupid statement like that would you PLEASE now back it up with proven, factual evidence that it's true and correct? Because I'm pretty confident that you can't do it - having a foreskin has no bearing whatsoever on the chances of getting any STD.

Why the hell can't people take the time to educate themselves about this, just a little bit? Having a foreskin is NOT some hideous deformity, it does NOT mean your dick is any less clean that a cut one, it doesn't decide if you're straight or gay!! It is as nature intended (otherwise why are you born with one?!) and it's there for a reason. OK, if there's a physical problem (too tight etc. - which CAN be resolved without removal) I can understand it.

JoeyFink, if you simply fancy being cut, that's up to you (though why you would choose to do it now I can't quite understand).. Kelly, if you don't like uncut cocks that's up to you too.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion on appearances but you can't make sweeping statements about those of us who are intact being some sort of diseased monstrosity! And being cut doesn't make your cock any better than an uncut one, how can it? Prove it! And sorry, but I don't believe it will make you look any bigger either.

Anyway, my opinion - if you want surgery go ahead, it's your cock, but don't expect it to be any safer or better than it is now, it will just look and feel different.

G 8)

lupinIII
11-28-2007, 02:39 PM
^co-sign dude

Circumcision was just a prophylactic practice done in the old Abrahamic times to ensure all those people who lived in dry arid climate wouldn't get sand trapped under there dicks and get all itchy and painful :D

It doesn't really make a difference, but if you do get cut you'll have something to play with!

praetor
11-28-2007, 02:41 PM

...and help to prevent others sexual diseases, besides is more hygienic. I did a long time ago.

Grahame
11-28-2007, 02:48 PM

...and help to prevent others sexual diseases, besides is more hygienic. I did a long time ago.

NO!! NO, NO, NO!! :x

Show me evidence that those statements are true :roll:

Being circumcised does not help to prevent STD's and is only more hygienic IF an uncut man doesn't bother or doesn't know how to keep himself clean.

G 8)

Grahame
11-28-2007, 02:56 PM
^co-sign dude

Circumcision was just a prophylactic practice done in the old Abrahamic times to ensure all those people who lived in dry arid climate wouldn't get sand trapped under there dicks and get all itchy and painful :D

It doesn't really make a difference, but if you do get cut you'll have something to play with!

LOL, that's a great cartoon Lupin :lol:

These are interesting pages..

http://www.cirp.org/library/

Note you can read this: "The evidence does not support non-therapeutic circumcision to prevent STD infection. On balance, non-circumcision is to be preferred because of the freedom from complications and other adverse effects."

And: "From its original roots in anti-masturbation hysteria, circumcision continues in English-speaking western countries (the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) because of mistaken beliefs and unfounded fears about hygiene, disease, appearance and sexuality, and denial of the pain of infant circumcision."

As well as a LOT more very educating information.

G 8)

dgtlmstry
11-28-2007, 03:00 PM
If nothing else, it looks a hell of alot nicer.

Grahame
11-28-2007, 03:04 PM
If nothing else, it looks a hell of alot nicer.

Again, personal opinion and that's fair enough.

G 8)

MacShreach
11-28-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm in my thirties and have decided to get circumised. I'm have my initial consultation next week. Why? I just want to. No specific reason. Has anyone had this procedure carried out in later life? If so how was it?

I would also like to know people's opinions on the topic. Do we think that cut penis is better or doesn't it matter in the slightest? All views welcome.

I couldn't care less if some guy is daft enough to get bits cut off his dick for no reason.:roll: Why ask?-- you already decided to have yourself mutilated.

However on a pre-op TS, uncut is definitely much, much better to look at. So girls, orchiectomies and SRS are fine, just steer well clear of the circumcisers.

dgtlmstry
11-28-2007, 03:18 PM
As I said above...

gamma aries
11-28-2007, 03:32 PM

OMG, here we go again with this bullshit - if you want make a stupid statement like that would you PLEASE now back it up with proven, factual evidence that it's true and correct? Because I'm pretty confident that you can't do it - having a foreskin has no bearing whatsoever on the chances of getting any STD.

Why the hell can't people take the time to educate themselves about this, just a little bit? Having a foreskin is NOT some hideous deformity, it does NOT mean your dick is any less clean that a cut one, it doesn't decide if you're straight or gay!! It is as nature intended (otherwise why are you born with one?!) and it's there for a reason. OK, if there's a physical problem (too tight etc. - which CAN be resolved without removal) I can understand it.

Article (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0726_050726_circumcision_2.html) and some more (http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&q=africa+aids+circumcision&btnG=Google-haku&meta=)
It's pretty much statistics at the moment but I 'd recon that Occam's razor cuts the skin off here...

arnie666
11-28-2007, 04:24 PM
I do not understand this belief that an uncut dick looks ugly. I mean at least when I'm erect the skin rolls back anyway. Some kind of American hang up I think. I've never heard anyone else even have this conversation.

As for getting your knob chopped.Unless you have cock cancer why would any sane man want surgery on his dick? I only know two blokes who had a circumcision. A jew when I was at school and we all did the whole sword fighting in the showers . And my Dad who told me about a doctor in a British Military hospital in Germany who did it to him without my Grandads permission. Me Grandad battered the stupid cunt. Don't blame him worth the jail time I reckon.

Why is a little bit of extra skin such a big deal. ? I've never had a girl say shit . But perhaps that because I've only shagged one yank. And she were pissed. Seriously if they did I'd tell them to jog on. As who'd want to to fuck a silly twat like that anyway. Good way of weeding the muppets out.

And the Aids thing. I hear they are pushing it on Blacks in Afirca. Sounds very racist to me. Why aren't they talking to white men too? White men get Aids and pass it on.If there is any truth to it at all.

Grahame
11-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Article (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0726_050726_circumcision_2.html) and some more (http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&q=africa+aids+circumcision&btnG=Google-haku&meta=)
It's pretty much statistics at the moment but I 'd recon that Occam's razor cuts the skin off here...

But at CIRP you read: "A number of studies from Africa point to the fact that the regions of Africa most troubled with HIV infection tend to overlap with the regions where male circumcision is rare. However, this does not imply a causal link: If the same argument were applied to the industrialized world, one would note that the United States has a high circumcision rate, and also has the highest prevalence of HIV."

The HIV aspect will be a continuing debate until someone can prove that circumcision decreases the risk conclusively, and so far that doesn't look likely.

G 8)

Jericho
11-28-2007, 04:41 PM
I had it done in my thirties.
Be prepared for some discomfort [when the stitches dry out, it's like having barbed wire wrapped around your cock! ]

Grahame
11-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Hmm..

"The reason for the increased risk of infection, experts say, is because the foreskin of the penis is susceptible to scratches and tears during intercourse. In addition, the foreskin contains a high density of Langerhans cells, which are especially vulnerable to HIV."

And yet..

"Immunology. Fleiss et al have described the many natural immunological protective mechanisms provided by the prepuce against infection. The prepuce has many immunological protections against disease. These mechanisms may explain why surgically-altered, circumcised men seem to have a greater incidence of many different STDs. Dried-out mucous membranes are more prone to infection than naturally moist ones (which is the reason people tend to get more colds in the wintertime!).

The foreskin naturally moisturizes the glans penis, keeping it in optimum healthy condition to resist infection. The subpreputial moisture also contains lyzosyme, an enzyme that attacks and destroys the cell walls of bacteria."

Anyway, I'm not copying anymore of those articles - there will always be a pro-circumcision and anti-circumcision dispute. If Joey wants to get himsulf cut, it's still up to him - personally, I wouldn't let anyone near my dick with a knife!!

G 8)

MacShreach
11-28-2007, 05:11 PM
I do not understand this belief that an uncut dick looks ugly. I mean at least when I'm erect the skin rolls back anyway. Some kind of American hang up I think. I've never heard anyone else even have this conversation.

As for getting your knob chopped.Unless you have cock cancer why would any sane man want surgery on his dick? I only know two blokes who had a circumcision. A jew when I was at school and we all did the whole sword fighting in the showers . And my Dad who told me about a doctor in a British Military hospital in Germany who did it to him without my Grandads permission. Me Grandad battered the stupid cunt. Don't blame him worth the jail time I reckon.

Why is a little bit of extra skin such a big deal. ? I've never had a girl say shit . But perhaps that because I've only shagged one yank. And she were pissed. Seriously if they did I'd tell them to jog on. As who'd want to to fuck a silly twat like that anyway. Good way of weeding the muppets out.

And the Aids thing. I hear they are pushing it on Blacks in Afirca. Sounds very racist to me. Why aren't they talking to white men too? White men get Aids and pass it on.If there is any truth to it at all.

:rock2 :rock2

lupinIII
11-28-2007, 05:14 PM
A lot of these 'extremely scientific' studies that people quote are not biomedical but socio-cultural in their nature in other words they look at correlations in social groups and outcomes, and as we all should know correlation does not equal causation. And Occam's razor doesn't really apply here because we're dealing with huge variations in cultural practices and social taboos regarding intercourse, rites of passage etc. In other words, all things are not equal here.

Off topic arnie666, dude your phrases 'knob chopped' and 'cock cancer' are two of the most painfully funny phrases ever. In fact I think that they'd make fantastic insults. Like in the vain of I HOPE GET COCK CANCER AND DIE! etc.

Oh goddamnit Grahame you beat me to it.

Grahame
11-28-2007, 05:24 PM
A lot of these 'extremely scientific' studies that people quote are not biomedical but socio-cultural in their nature in other words they look at correlations in social groups and outcomes, and as we all should know correlation does not equal causation. And Occam's razor doesn't really apply here because we're dealing with huge variations in cultural practices and social taboos regarding intercourse, rites of passage etc. In other words, all things are not equal here.

Off topic arnie666, dude your phrases 'knob chopped' and 'cock cancer' are two of the most painfully funny phrases ever. In fact I think that they'd make fantastic insults. Like in the vain of I HOPE GET COCK CANCER AND DIE! etc.

Oh goddamnit Grahame you beat me to it.

:rock2

LMAO Lupin.. like 'go get your knob chopped' :lol:

G 8)

gamma aries
11-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Naturally one has to be critical about all these studies out there. Personally, since I'm not an expert on the topic, I tend to put more weight on those instutions that have firm reputation in my eyes. In this case, it's easier for me to believe WHO and UNAIDS rather than getting degree on the subject and get to the bottom of it ;-)

lupinIII
11-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Hahah!

JESUS-KNOB-CHOPPING-CHRIST, that girl's so ugly you'd get COCK CANCER if she gave you a hummer!

Grahame
11-28-2007, 06:23 PM
Naturally one has to be critical about all these studies out there. Personally, since I'm not an expert on the topic, I tend to put more weight on those instutions that have firm reputation in my eyes. In this case, it's easier for me to believe WHO and UNAIDS rather than getting degree on the subject and get to the bottom of it ;-)

Fair enough and point taken.. I'm just a simple uncut guy and happy that way :D

G 8)

Grahame
11-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Hahah!

JESUS-KNOB-CHOPPING-CHRIST, that girl's so ugly you'd get COCK CANCER if she gave you a hummer!

OMG.. that's gonna keep me laughing for looooooong time :lol: :lol:

G 8)

Tobe
11-28-2007, 06:55 PM
I wonder who first came up with circumcision?
What crazy person thought that cutting off a piece of their dicks would be a good idea?

Anyway, if you balance the overall benefits vs. risks of the procedure, the situation is a wash at best. What's left is the cosmetic result and people are biased about this based on their culture, environment, and own circumcision status.

Being a Euro, to me it just seems like an archaic American, Jewish, Muslim, et al. custom.

lupinIII
11-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Honestly I believe my theory has a small amount of credibility to it. The places where it originated were in the older Abrahamic traditions i.e. Judaism and Islam, not to mention it's practice in a lot of Central Australian Aboriginal tribes. The places where these people originated from were dry, extremely arid regions where sand was everywhere, an unavoidable reality for them.

The quality of the clothing was limited to animal skins and crudely woven materials, not very comfortable stuff, the heat justifies a lack of coverage of the skin to avoid overheating. So we have a whole lot of dudes with foreskins hanging out in the desert in not much clothing.

I'm thinking that anywhere you sleep you're going to wind up with some sand on your dick, some of that sand might somehow work its way up onto your glans and starts scratching the knob-chopping shit out of it and could start causing infections and the like.

Cleaning it out in that time and in that environment might be unfeasible because of the lack of water, necesitating the need for prevention of sand-in-dick rather than cure, after enough time it became ritualised into a rite of passage.

MacShreach
11-28-2007, 07:22 PM

The WHO study ONLY ADDRESSED UNPROTECTED VAGINAL SEX. The conclusion, effectively, was that the statistical correlation they had identified suggested there may be a slightly smaller risk of HIV transmission to men DURING UNPROTECTED VAGINAL SEX if they were circumcised.

There is a cultural problem in SA which leads a large percentage of men to avoid using condoms and this study was trying to find ways round this. This issue has nothing whatsoever to do with race; it is purely cultural.

The HIV situation there has reached catastrophic epidemic levels and ANYTHING that might help is being considered. The phrase "clutching at straws" is hard to avoid here.

There remains no question whatsoever that the most effective barrier against HIV infection is the proper use of a condom. There was never any intention to suggest that circumcision could replace protection, it was always a "next best thing" solution for men who simply will not use condoms. Also it is worth remembering that any marginal reduction in HIV transmission to circumcised men in these circumstances is ONE WAY ONLY--no protection whatsoever is afforded to the woman.

Furthermore the focus of the study was vaginal, not anal sex. The vagina is fully lubricated with fluids which may be a vector for HIV, but the anus is normally not, as we all know. The principal risk, by far, in anal sex is to the recipient, not the giver.

In any case, all the men here are intelligent enough not to go around sticking their uncovered willies anyone whose HIV status they are not entirely sure of (one presumes.)

As a reason for undergoing circumcision, the studies referred to are therefore completely specious.

flabbybody
11-28-2007, 07:41 PM
Well, I hope you have a regular sex partner because after getting circumcised I found that I couldnt get "relief" from masturbation.
I became more promiscuous than ever because when I got horny I had to have penetrative sex...
Also I recommend keeping your frenulum if you can and be really clear on the difference between high & low. If you want to increase your staying power than low is better to be more sensitive high is better.
DO NOT masturbate for at least 2 months after the operation or you will fuck it up - (this rule is hard to stick to),

Good luck.

I was circumsized as an infant (Jewish boys don't get their choice) and my life experience is exactly the opposite. Penetrative sex never provides me with enough stimulation and I have to masturbate to achieve climax. This has been the case since I was 14. I'm convinced early age snipping reduced sensitivity in my case. On many occasions I've had to bullshit to partners about coming to avoid hurting her feelings.

gamma aries
11-28-2007, 08:05 PM

The WHO study ONLY ADDRESSED UNPROTECTED VAGINAL SEX. The conclusion, effectively, was that the statistical correlation they had identified suggested there may be a slightly smaller risk of HIV transmission to men DURING UNPROTECTED VAGINAL SEX if they were circumcised.

There is a cultural problem in SA which leads a large percentage of men to avoid using condoms and this study was trying to find ways round this. This issue has nothing whatsoever to do with race; it is purely cultural.

The HIV situation there has reached catastrophic epidemic levels and ANYTHING that might help is being considered. The phrase "clutching at straws" is hard to avoid here.

There remains no question whatsoever that the most effective barrier against HIV infection is the proper use of a condom. There was never any intention to suggest that circumcision could replace protection, it was always a "next best thing" solution for men who simply will not use condoms. Also it is worth remembering that any marginal reduction in HIV transmission to circumcised men in these circumstances is ONE WAY ONLY--no protection whatsoever is afforded to the woman.

Furthermore the focus of the study was vaginal, not anal sex. The vagina is fully lubricated with fluids which may be a vector for HIV, but the anus is normally not, as we all know. The principal risk, by far, in anal sex is to the recipient, not the giver.

In any case, all the men here are intelligent enough not to go around sticking their uncovered willies anyone whose HIV status they are not entirely sure of (one presumes.)

As a reason for undergoing circumcision, the studies referred to are therefore completely specious.
All valid points which I never contested nor did the WHO study(I presume).

voy4her
11-29-2007, 07:33 AM
im glad there are some sane people out there, living in america a lot of girls are so rabidly obssessed with this idea that uncut = dirty, like soap doesnt work or something. The funny thing is, whats harder to keep clean, a cock or a vagina? you dont see men getting yeast infections all the time.

ARMANIXXX
11-29-2007, 08:22 AM
yuck for some of you people. :puke

KO47
11-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Guy in the above pics needs to take a shower and use some fucking soap. Nasty.

I'm uncut and would never get mine done. I considered it once only for the looks, then the site I was reading said pull the foreskin back, put on your boxers, and try walking around and thats how it will feel for 2 months. I couldn't even make it down the stair case. Fuuuuuuck that.

Can't even imagine how much sensitivity cut guys lose.

Besides, a lot of the American girls aren't used to uncut and for them it's almost taboo like. Just got to teach them how to work it. From my experience anyway. I was born and raised in Europe so it was kind of a weird experience because the first time they are always surprised.

Tobe
11-29-2007, 08:53 AM
I've heard the desert/sand theory before, but to me it seems counterintuitive. The foreskin seems like it would help prevent against irritation by providing protection.

People do lots of crazy things around the world: female genital mutilation, weird initiation rituals, etc.

For some reason this one (circumcision) has stuck in some parts of the world...

In terms of cosmesis, while erect, both cut and uncut penises look very similar as the foreskin tends to retract behind the head. The main diference is a circ scar vs. some extra skin behind the head.

The whole cleanliness argument is weird. It's akin to saying its easier to clean your scalp if you cut off all your hair; it's easier to clean behind your ears if you chop off your ears.

It takes like 1-2 minutes per day max to keep a penis clean.

ARMANIXXX
11-29-2007, 08:59 AM
I don't care what you people say,

I believe the bible implied it should be done for a reason.

No smegma for me thanks.

KO47
11-29-2007, 09:11 AM

No smegma for me thanks.

The Bible also says to kill anyone who works on Sundays, kill children when they curse at their parents, etc etc. Bible and logic, hah, now that's comedy.

Do you follow the Bible in it's entirety or do you do what 99.99% of Christians do and just selectively pick out what to follow and what not to follow.

Seeing that we are on a T-Girl forum, I really wonder what your fellow Christians think about Transsexuals. My guess is they'd say you're going to hell ;)

ARMANIXXX
11-29-2007, 09:29 AM

No smegma for me thanks.

The Bible also says to kill anyone who works on Sundays, kill children when they curse at their parents, etc etc. Bible and logic, hah, now that's comedy.

Do you follow the Bible in it's entirety or do you do what 99.99% of Christians do and just selectively pick out what to follow and what not to follow.

Seeing that we are on a T-Girl forum, I really wonder what your fellow Christians think about Transsexuals. My guess is they'd say you're going to hell ;)

__________________________________________________ _____________________

I'm simply sayin that it said to get your kids circumcised, and now there's good study's that show having it decreases the risk of contracting HIV.

I also think its ironic that a book a couple thousand years old knows more than 2,000+ years of science and study.

KO47
11-29-2007, 09:49 AM

No smegma for me thanks.

I'm simply sayin that it said to get your kids circumcised, and now there's good study's that show having it decreases the risk of contracting HIV.

I also think its ironic that a book a couple thousand years old knows more than 2,000+ years of science and study.

Ah my mistake, I misinterpreted your post.

lupinIII
11-29-2007, 11:37 AM
That's actually a good point Tobe.

Maybe it was some big high-muckety muck of the Abrahamic tribes who got the sand up his forey while I dunno, shagging a sand dune, realising that the only cure for him was to get his forey chopped.

Then he started getting the weird looks from all the women he undoubtedly had dibs on. Realising he was becoming stigmatised for being a sand lover, he decreed that all guys need to get knob-chopped.

Aww yeah! :D

Ah and the above? Unless the guy has some kind of infection which inadvertantly overstimulates the smegma glands, he's a sodding dumbass for not taking a bit of warm water to his dick.

lupinIII
11-29-2007, 11:40 AM
Those good scientific studies aren't dude, they aren't at all conclusive, not based on biomedical research but on random sampling and correlations.

MacShreach
11-29-2007, 12:13 PM

Quote book, chapter and verse, please. Otherwise we shall think you are full of shit.

MacShreach
11-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Actually don't bother. This demonstrates conclusively that you are full of shit.

http://www.cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass2/

Perverted Monk
11-29-2007, 12:25 PM
If it ain't broke, don't try and fix it

Jericho
11-29-2007, 02:47 PM
It's those optimistic jews...They cut a bit off before they know how big it's gonna be! :shock:

I'm constantly amused that that smegma pic gets posted every time the circumcision debate comes up.
It's like an admission that you don't know how to wash your cock or something!

Grahame
11-29-2007, 03:15 PM
No smegma for me thanks.

LOL.. the bible implied a lot of things but it doesn't mean they're all good or correct! And I definitly don't think it had anything to do with smegma :lol:

And I have to say, looking at those lovely photos that you posted (that ALWAYS get posted when foreskin is mentioned here - yawn), if that's what people think an uncut cock will be like they (and you) REALLY need to educate themselves.

But as you don't care what we say, you have the right to remain ignorant :)

G 8)

ironx
11-29-2007, 03:16 PM
My foreskin is fine... NO FUCKING SHARP objects allowed anywhere near it...
:P I'm sensitive :P

Tomfurbs
11-29-2007, 04:32 PM
I was circumsised when I was 8 days old! thanks to my fucking parents' beliefs about class or something. :roll:
I have been told by various partners that they like my cut cock, but really anyone who believes anything a girl tells them about their cock post-coitus is a damn fool.
I don't have a problem with being circumsised, and all cocks look different anyway. I just wish my parents had allowed me the choice about whether I wanted to mutilate myself rather than taking it upon themselves.

Bottom line is just be happy and proud about what you have, cut or uncut :)

ARMANIXXX
11-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Actually don't bother. This demonstrates conclusively that you are full of shit.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

You have a nice day guy.

SCRIPTURE ABOUT CIRCUMCISION
THE GOSPELS
Luke 1:59-60 Circumcision of John the Baptist.

On the eighth day they came to circumcise the child, and they were going to name him after his father Zecheriah, but his mother spoke up and said,n "No! He is to be called John."

Luke 2:21-39. Circumcision of Jesus.

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived.

John 7:21-24 Jesus teaches at the feast.

Jesus said to them, "I did one miracle, and you are all astonished. Yet because Moses gave you circumcision (though actually it did not come from Moses but from the patriarchs), you circumcise a child on the Sabbath. Now if a child can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken, why are you angry with me for healing the whole man on the Sabbath? Stop judging by mere appearances and make a right judgment."

ironx
11-29-2007, 07:28 PM

You have a nice day sir.

SCRIPTURE ABOUT CIRCUMCISION
THE GOSPELS
Luke 1:59-60 Circumcision of John the Baptist.

On the eighth day they came to circumcise the child, and they were going to name him after his father Zecheriah, but his mother spoke up and said,n "No! He is to be called John."

Luke 2:21-39. Circumcision of Jesus.

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived.

John 7:21-24 Jesus teaches at the feast.

Jesus said to them, "I did one miracle, and you are all astonished. Yet because Moses gave you circumcision (though actually it did not come from Moses but from the patriarchs), you circumcise a child on the Sabbath. Now if a child can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken, why are you angry with me for healing the whole man on the Sabbath? Stop judging by mere appearances and make a right judgment."

Jeeeeeezzzzz... he must have been that scared that he could run over water.. :P

ARMANIXXX
11-29-2007, 07:29 PM
No smegma for me thanks.

LOL.. the bible implied a lot of things but it doesn't mean they're all good or correct! And I definitly don't think it had anything to do with smegma :lol:

And I have to say, looking at those lovely photos that you posted (that ALWAYS get posted when foreskin is mentioned here - yawn), if that's what people think an uncut cock will be like they (and you) REALLY need to educate themselves.

G 8)

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Says the Philistine.

:roll:

MacShreach
11-29-2007, 07:37 PM
[quote=MacShreach]Actually don't bother. This demonstrates conclusively that you are full of shit.

You have a nice day guy.

Jesus was a JEW, you idiot! Your quote specifically refers to the Law of Moses-- for Jews.

NOW you go back and spend another 8 hours with your Bible and come back and tell us where it says that Christians should be circumcised.

ARMANIXXX
11-29-2007, 07:50 PM
[quote=MacShreach]Actually don't bother. This demonstrates conclusively that you are full of shit.

You have a nice day guy.

Jesus was a JEW, you idiot! Your quote specifically refers to the Law of Moses-- for Jews.

NOW you go back and spend another 8 hours with your Bible and come back and tell us where it says that Christians should be circumcised.

I'll let you in on a little hint,

While ongoing and persistent differences continue to be prevalent between the 2,

Christianity and Judaism are related.

Have another nice day.

MacShreach
11-29-2007, 08:00 PM

As I thought, sparky, you can't find a reference in the Bible saying that Christians should be castrated. Sorry, circumcised.

In case you hadn't noticed, Islam and Judaism are also closely related, but I don't know any Arabs who think they should live by the Talmud.

Funny that, no?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ARMANIXXX
11-29-2007, 08:07 PM

As I thought, sparky, you can't find a reference in the Bible saying that Christians should be castrated. Sorry, circumcised.

In case you hadn't noticed, Islam and Judaism are also closely related, but I don't know any Arabs who think they should live by the Talmud.

Funny that, no?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Here's one more, and last might i add......just cause I like you and want to help cleanse your heathen ways. LOL

[Gen 17:14.13] Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant." This is the covenant of circumcision.

Also the following:

[Gen 17:24.16] Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.

This story is replicated in the Sunni hadith theology. The Sunnis say Abraham circumcised himself with a small axe.

[Gen 17:25.18] And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin

And here is a particularly cultish ritual:

Exod 4:25.11] Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son's foreskin, and touched Moses' feet with it, and said, "Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me!"

youcancallmeclaire
11-29-2007, 08:52 PM
You're actually even less prone to AIDS if you cut the entire dick off.

sugdaddie69
11-29-2007, 09:10 PM
Had it done in my mid 20's.Other than cosmetic reasons,i notice no difference.I have a brother who is now in his mid-40's who never had it done,has 3 children,and has never had a std.

ironx
11-30-2007, 02:19 AM
You're actually even less prone to AIDS if you cut the entire dick off.

That is if you don't take it up the :moon unprotected of course :lol:

muhmuh
11-30-2007, 03:57 AM
probably just there to screw your kid if he/she ever decides to get srs from the get go by unnaturally limiting their achievable depth

youcancallmeclaire
11-30-2007, 05:13 AM
probably just there to screw your kid if he/she ever decides to get srs from the get go by unnaturally limiting their achievable depth

That's why I'm so pissed about it! I needed that skin! :cry:

Grahame
11-30-2007, 05:10 PM
No smegma for me thanks.

G 8)

Says the Philistine.

Huh? You lost me..

G 8)

ARMANIXXX
11-30-2007, 05:14 PM
No smegma for me thanks.

G 8)

Says the Philistine.

Huh? You lost me..

G 8)

lol

Nevermind bro.

not that important ;)

Grahame
11-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Anyway, where's JoeyFink in all this? Did he make a decision? Did we influence him?

Come on Joey, we need to know!!

:lol:

G 8)

steven_638
12-01-2007, 02:48 AM
There is NO way I could do it...I happen to love mine, and so have all of my partners.

Besides, it's a good place to put your spare change :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2007, 06:41 AM

I'd say go for it! It would look a lot cleaner not to mention you'll get that extra sensation uncut cocks don't get to experience. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

billy221
12-01-2007, 08:41 AM

Man, this whole cut/uncut controversy is intractable, and ultimately a big yawn. Kind of like a million other binary debates people get endlessly revved up about (everything from the cosmic to the ridiculous--pre-op TS women vs. post-op TS women, implants vs. natural breasts, Sunni vs. Shiite, Mac vs. PC, LCD vs. plasma, whatever. . . .)

When it comes to their dicks, people tend to be pretty insecure; uncut guys deal with the stigma (in some cultures) of being “unclean” or supposedly weird looking, and thus are quick to pop off with hyperbolic statements about genital mutilation, while dudes who have been cut since infancy are always in the position of wondering what, if anything, they’ve lost, and so have a stake in extolling the (possible) hygiene or health benefits of circumcision.

Anyway, Joey Fink, sounds like you’re in the enviable position of choosing to be circumcised (not having the decision made for you). For what it’s worth, I got cut in my early twenties, pretty much for aesthetic reasons. I just like the look better. The post-op sensation is more uncomfortable than painful, and for me lasted about six weeks. The tip of my penis felt kind of odd--exposed and sensitive--for, I don’t know, maybe a few weeks beyond that. Eventually that went away, and my dick felt as normal as before the op. I’ve noticed no difference in sensitivity compared to being uncircumcised--and I’m happy with the results. Are looks a superficial reason for getting your junk chopped? Maybe, but people have far more drastic things done to their bodies in the pursuit of this or that cosmetic effect.

So anyway, that’s my experience. Best of luck with your decision.

voy4her
12-01-2007, 09:21 AM

I'd say go for it! It would look a lot cleaner not to mention you'll get that extra sensation uncut cocks don't get to experience. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

wtf are you tallking about? it would LOOK cleaner? and you'd have more sensation? Sorry, but thats absolute crap. It might look NICER to you, but he will lose sensation. Typically the most sensitive part of the circumsized penis is the scarline, that should be a clue. Circumcision reduces sensitivity, in fact you will probably experience alot of numbness for a while (like any other scar tissue you get on your body).
I thought about getting mine snipped, but fortunately i did extensive research before i made my decision, part of that included paying close attention to the most pleasurable areas of my cock, and I can tell you that its definitely the foreskin, the tip and the just inside the tip areas. I also pulled my foreskin all the way back and masturbated (with alot of lotion) over the knob and only down and not up so as to exclude the foreskin in the act. It took a very very long time, was rather frustrating and a much less satisfying orgasm. So ill leave it the "God" intended, intact. People who have not experienced the joy of foreskin should not weigh this thread down with religious tripe, imo.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2007, 09:37 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

wtf are you tallking about? it would LOOK cleaner? and you'd have more sensation? Sorry, but thats absolute crap. It might look NICER to you, but he will lose sensation. Typically the most sensitive part of the circumsized penis is the scarline, that should be a clue. Circumcision reduces sensitivity, in fact you will probably experience alot of numbness for a while (like any other scar tissue you get on your body).
I thought about getting mine snipped, but fortunately i did extensive research before i made my decision, part of that included paying close attention to the most pleasurable areas of my cock, and I can tell you that its definitely the foreskin, the tip and the just inside the tip areas. I also pulled my foreskin all the way back and masturbated (with alot of lotion) over the knob and only down and not up so as to exclude the foreskin in the act. It took a very very long time, was rather frustrating and a much less satisfying orgasm. So ill leave it the "God" intended, intact. People who have not experienced the joy of foreskin should not weigh this thread down with religious tripe, imo.

WTF is your problem? The guy asked for opinions and I gave him one! Doesn't mean he needs to follow what I've said. But I'm sticking to what I "think" looks better - Cut and circumcised. Where there are no chances of having any foul odor emmiting from an uncut dick. I dont see you jumping on other people's throat who said the same thing I have. So fuck you! Keep your uncut cheesy dick then and be happy about it.

~Kisses.

HTG

voy4her
12-01-2007, 09:56 AM
i just think you should only give your opinion if you actually have a clue on the subject at hand. Your statement that he will have more sensitivity after being cut is clear indication that you dont. Sorry to call you out on it, but there you go.
Theres nothing cheesy about my dick, because i am aware of the properties of soap. Your attempt to insult me failed, but hopefully youll learn something from it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2007, 10:03 AM
i just think you should only give your opinion if you actually have a clue on the subject at hand. Your statement that he will have more sensitivity after being cut is clear indication that you dont. Sorry to call you out on it, but there you go.
Theres nothing cheesy about my dick, because i am aware of the properties of soap. Your attempt to insult me failed, but hopefully youll learn something from it.

Sorry and I do. I have seen, held and even smelled a few uncock dicks againts my will. Can someone really twirl her tongue on someone's uncut dicks head without the turtle neck and smegma getting in the way ? Nope I dont think so. I know a few guys whom when foreskin is pulled back were in pain! Is there no sensation down or around a cocks head? Do you wash with soap and water each and everytime you go pee? Does your uncit dick smell fresh after a night of dancing or do you excuse yourself to use the bathroom before you can take it out for your girl to get oral? :roll: If you were "uncut" then how could you say he'll lose the sensation when you haven't even been circumcised yourself?!?

I was NOT insulting you. But why jump on my throat when there were also other's share my views? How many pages has it been before I even replied on this topic for you to pick on me. It just goes to show how much you are seeking attention from girls when you could have chimed in on this topic earlier on and quoted another guy or girl for that matter. So go suck on it! :evil:

PFFF..So you know how to clean your uncut dick with soap and water. Doesn't mean everyone who's uncut knows how to! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

voy4her
12-01-2007, 10:11 AM
uhm yeah, i posted a rebuttal to your opinion in this thread because i want attention from girls. You caught me.
All you have shown so far is that you are shallow enough to think that all uncut cocks are cheesy and cant be sucked properly, you believe they get more sensitive after circumcision and that you are unable to accept your opinion as being incorrect. Thanks for your attention.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2007, 10:21 AM
STOP putting words in mouth! I gave my preference and others gave theirs. It's still the OP's decision to make..not yours or mines. End of story. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Perverted Monk
12-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Do people really have all those hygiene problems with their uncut dicks? I would think you would be okay if you cleaned it as well as you would clean your ass.

I'm a stickler when it comes to that. I won't even date women that doesn't use baby wipes.

tall, dark & Handsome
12-01-2007, 01:54 PM
I just did mine last night. I used a bottle of everclear to sanitize the area in question...and also for a general anysthetic...... Incedently it was also a major motivator for my decision as well.

Jesus are you people crazy. If it doesn't get done when you are a child, what the hell it still works.
and apperently it feels even better.

ARMANIXXX
12-01-2007, 04:40 PM
WTF is your problem? The guy asked for opinions and I gave him one! Doesn't mean he needs to follow what I've said. But I'm sticking to what I "think" looks better - Cut and circumcised. Where there are no chances of having any foul odor emmiting from an uncut dick. I dont see you jumping on other people's throat who said the same thing I have. So fuck you! Keep your uncut cheesy dick then and be happy about it.

~Kisses.

HTG

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

:lol:

muhmuh
12-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Do people really have all those hygiene problems with their uncut dicks?

no they dont
ive never heard much or any complaints about it from girls whove been with plenty of natural ones... you know not every countrys look on penises is goverend by a religious right so the only circumcised penises most women will encounter round here were cut for anatomic rather than illogical reasons
apparently most guys are more handy with a soap than you might think

youcancallmeclaire
12-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Who cares if a guy wants to cut part of his dick off when he's old enough to make a decision like that, but to act like it's okay to go around mutilating the genitals of babies... is the most dipshit, inhumane, fucked up thing a person can say.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

As far as I'm concerned, people promoting infantile circumcision are no different than suicide bombers.

Brainwashed fools.