PDA

View Full Version : Three Days With "Philly's Finest": Part 2

TJ347
05-13-2007, 10:58 AM
I'd spent the night on the living room couch, my body totally relaxed but my mind racing, wondering the entire time what Pam's thoughts were on what had happened and in what direction our relationship would go from here, as well as questioning why it had been so easy for me to do the things I'd done. I'd fucked tgirls three or four times before, but I had never sucked them off, never licked their asses... and never fucked for free. Now, I'd done those things I'd never done, and what was worse, I hadn't done the things that I had done before, like any actual fucking, to say nothing of the fact I hadn't gotten off myself, despite the wealth of activity I'd experienced that night. Birds were chirping and the sun was just beginning to rise as I got up to go to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel out of the closet and took a shower, deep in thought about how I would act when I faced Pam again as the water poured over my head. When I got out, I heard some noise coming from the kitchen, and realized Pam was up and about. Worried even more now about how things would be between us, as interaction was suddenly more imminent, I lingered in the bathroom for the better part of an hour, letting the water run in the sink and flushing the toilet a time or two to give the illusion that I wasn't simply stalling for time.

When I finally came out, I quietly went for my suitcase, pulled out some clothes, and headed back to the bathroom to get dressed, trying to delay facing Pam a bit longer. "Good morning..." she said, leaning on the wall between the kitchen and the living room, her arms folded and a weak smile on her lips. "Are you okay?" The truth would have been that I wasn't okay, of course. I was startled and for some reason embarrassed, but I simply said that I was fine and went back into the bathroom. I let out a sigh as I closed the door, still not knowing quite how to act despite the fact Pam seemed to be cool with everything that had happened. Suddenly, the door opened, and Pam came in, closing the door behind her and displaying a toothy smile that immediately let me know that she was indeed completely at ease despite the events of the previous night, which was magnified a hundred times over a few seconds later when she pushed me against the sink, removed my towel and dropped to her knees, taking my shrunken dick into her mouth (it was the shower!). "Just relax... Relax..." I did as she said, my knees buckling as she gave me a nice, slow blowjob that up to that time exceeded anything I had ever experienced. "We've got to take care of you, now don't we?" she said, stroking my dick as she looked up at me seductively. "It can't be all about me, right?" She continued sucking on my now fully erect member, going faster and faster the more I moaned. After five minutes or so, I shot my load, and looked down at Pam as she continued sucking away, now slowly again, apparently determined to ensure my pipes were fully cleaned. Seemingly convinced they were a minute or so later, she looked up at me and smiled coyly, before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, wagging it around playfully and displaying my cum. She giggled, then closed her mouth and her eyes... and swallowed, smiling up at me and rubbing her stomach like she'd just had a good meal. "Did you like that?" she asked, as she opened her eyes and rose to her feet, like I could possibly say that I didn't. "Because I liked that. And I know something else that you and I will both like, T..." Not fifteen minutes later, we were in her bed, where laying on top of me, she explained that she didn't want me to "catch feelings" for her (a bit late, don't you agree?), because she thought of me as a friend. I told her I wouldn't, and that I had worried all night about whether what had happened might ruin our friendship, to which she simply said "Nah. I'm cool, and you're cool... right?" and began slowly stroking my dick. "I'm ice" I said, trying to sound totally detached, but I was in truth feeling a little more than "friendly" for my friend after all of this, and thoughts of trying to turn this into a serious relationship had run through my mind repeatedly since the night before. She slipped a condom on me and started fingering her ass as she laid passionate kisses along my neck and face, working lube into and around her asshole in preparation for what I had decided was going to be my finest sexual performance to date, a new personal best. Pam laid down next to me on her side, and drawing her top leg up to her chest half whispered "Come tap this ass for me... buddy!" She was still as playful as ever, but I was determined to fuck her into an entirely different state of mind. Sliding her lower leg between my legs, I pushed the tip of my dick against her asshole, which elicited a gasp, followed by an "Oh, shitttttttt!" as it slipped inside. I knew to start off slow, so for about five minutes, I just worked a few inches in and out of her, until she gave me the okay to give her more. Inside of ten minutes, I was fucking her full bore, and threw her top leg over my shoulder to give me more leverage. In the heat of passion, I made the mistake of calling her "baby", and as the result of whatever emotions she was feeling from the intense fucking she was getting, she referred to me the same way, which looking back now hinted at the fact that our friendship was destined to fail. As far as I was concerned then though, any such thoughts were an eternity away, and as she moaned louder and louder, urging me on with "Fuck that ass! FUCK IT, MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRR!", I gritted my teeth, redoubled my efforts and drilled her ass for all I was worth, so intently in fact that I somehow managed to ignore the intensifying pain of the charleyhorse in my calf throughout the entire session. Of course, I'm not Superman, so inside of a half hour, I'd blown my load once again, and finally turning my face earthward again (having turned my face skyward earlier in hopes of being granted additional staying power by whatever divine being you prefer), noticed that she'd busted a major nut herself.

I lay in the bed as she took her shower, thinking about how cool Pam was and how great a fuck she was, and how wonderful it would be to have those two wonderful qualities in a girlfriend. By the time she came back into the room, I'd decided I was going to tell her I wanted her to be my girl, but was cut off a split second before I started to speak. "Listen... I know I said that I was fine with everything, but the truth is that this is just... too weird for me, you know? We should just keep things strictly platonic... If we keep having sex, it'll just fuck everything up." I was livid, and it showed on my face immediately I'm sure, judging from the look that suddenly came over Pam's face. It was totally obvious a second later, when I let loose with all manner of expletives along the way to conveying my thought that it was too late to put the cat back in the bag after all that happened, at which point Pam left the room in tears. I was too mad at her to bother following her, telling her everything would be alright, apologizing for my outburst or any of that. Or so I believed at that moment. In truth, I was mad at myself, that I had gotten emotionally caught up in something that I should not have allowed myself to get emotionally caught up in, and now couldn't deal with the fact that the other person in this web wasn't having any such problems. I could hear Pam crying from the other room as I put my hands to my head, wondering how the fuck I could possibly salvage the situation.

So ended my second (and third) sexual experience with "Philly's Finest"...

TJ347
05-15-2007, 09:04 AM
Continues as "Three Days With Philly's Finest: Part 3".

For those who really give a damn:

1.) This story is true. All of the stories that you will ever see me write are true.

2.) The only thing that may not be "true" about my stories is that things may not have actually happened in the sequence that they do in the stories and that some things may be left out.
Regarding things that may be out of sequence: Please understand that I am recalling these events entirely from memory (I have never written them down prior to putting them up here), and over time, people tend to remember things slightly differently than they actually happened (and no, I'm not remembering things more than slightly differently).
Regarding things that may be left out: Please understand that some of the things I leave out, I've left out because they are unimportant to the story, while I have left other things out so that the people I am talking about in these stories cannot be identified.

trapmasta
05-30-2007, 09:29 PM
fuckin excellent
well written and engaging

TJ347
05-30-2007, 10:21 PM
fuckin excellent
well written and engaging

Thanks, I appreciate it. Hope you don't find the conclusion too much of a disappointment!

hungBBCindc
09-05-2007, 02:08 PM
I'd spent the night on the living room couch, my body totally relaxed but my mind racing, wondering the entire time what Pam's thoughts were on what had happened and in what direction our relationship would go from here, as well as questioning why it had been so easy for me to do the things I'd done. I'd fucked tgirls three or four times before, but I had never sucked them off, never licked their asses... and never fucked for free. Now, I'd done those things I'd never done, and what was worse, I hadn't done the things that I had done before, like any actual fucking, to say nothing of the fact I hadn't gotten off myself, despite the wealth of activity I'd experienced that night. Birds were chirping and the sun was just beginning to rise as I got up to go to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel out of the closet and took a shower, deep in thought about how I would act when I faced Pam again as the water poured over my head. When I got out, I heard some noise coming from the kitchen, and realized Pam was up and about. Worried even more now about how things would be between us, as interaction was suddenly more imminent, I lingered in the bathroom for the better part of an hour, letting the water run in the sink and flushing the toilet a time or two to give the illusion that I wasn't simply stalling for time.

When I finally came out, I quietly went for my suitcase, pulled out some clothes, and headed back to the bathroom to get dressed, trying to delay facing Pam a bit longer. "Good morning..." she said, leaning on the wall between the kitchen and the living room, her arms folded and a weak smile on her lips. "Are you okay?" The truth would have been that I wasn't okay, of course. I was startled and for some reason embarrassed, but I simply said that I was fine and went back into the bathroom. I let out a sigh as I closed the door, still not knowing quite how to act despite the fact Pam seemed to be cool with everything that had happened. Suddenly, the door opened, and Pam came in, closing the door behind her and displaying a toothy smile that immediately let me know that she was indeed completely at ease despite the events of the previous night, which was magnified a hundred times over a few seconds later when she pushed me against the sink, removed my towel and dropped to her knees, taking my shrunken dick into her mouth (it was the shower!). "Just relax... Relax..." I did as she said, my knees buckling as she gave me a nice, slow blowjob that up to that time exceeded anything I had ever experienced. "We've got to take care of you, now don't we?" she said, stroking my dick as she looked up at me seductively. "It can't be all about me, right?" She continued sucking on my now fully erect member, going faster and faster the more I moaned. After five minutes or so, I shot my load, and looked down at Pam as she continued sucking away, now slowly again, apparently determined to ensure my pipes were fully cleaned. Seemingly convinced they were a minute or so later, she looked up at me and smiled coyly, before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, wagging it around playfully and displaying my cum. She giggled, then closed her mouth and her eyes... and swallowed, smiling up at me and rubbing her stomach like she'd just had a good meal. "Did you like that?" she asked, as she opened her eyes and rose to her feet, like I could possibly say that I didn't. "Because I liked that. And I know something else that you and I will both like, T..." Not fifteen minutes later, we were in her bed, where laying on top of me, she explained that she didn't want me to "catch feelings" for her (a bit late, don't you agree?), because she thought of me as a friend. I told her I wouldn't, and that I had worried all night about whether what had happened might ruin our friendship, to which she simply said "Nah. I'm cool, and you're cool... right?" and began slowly stroking my dick. "I'm ice" I said, trying to sound totally detached, but I was in truth feeling a little more than "friendly" for my friend after all of this, and thoughts of trying to turn this into a serious relationship had run through my mind repeatedly since the night before. She slipped a condom on me and started fingering her ass as she laid passionate kisses along my neck and face, working lube into and around her asshole in preparation for what I had decided was going to be my finest sexual performance to date, a new personal best. Pam laid down next to me on her side, and drawing her top leg up to her chest half whispered "Come tap this ass for me... buddy!" She was still as playful as ever, but I was determined to fuck her into an entirely different state of mind. Sliding her lower leg between my legs, I pushed the tip of my dick against her asshole, which elicited a gasp, followed by an "Oh, shitttttttt!" as it slipped inside. I knew to start off slow, so for about five minutes, I just worked a few inches in and out of her, until she gave me the okay to give her more. Inside of ten minutes, I was fucking her full bore, and threw her top leg over my shoulder to give me more leverage. In the heat of passion, I made the mistake of calling her "baby", and as the result of whatever emotions she was feeling from the intense fucking she was getting, she referred to me the same way, which looking back now hinted at the fact that our friendship was destined to fail. As far as I was concerned then though, any such thoughts were an eternity away, and as she moaned louder and louder, urging me on with "Fuck that ass! FUCK IT, MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRR!", I gritted my teeth, redoubled my efforts and drilled her ass for all I was worth, so intently in fact that I somehow managed to ignore the intensifying pain of the charleyhorse in my calf throughout the entire session. Of course, I'm not Superman, so inside of a half hour, I'd blown my load once again, and finally turning my face earthward again (having turned my face skyward earlier in hopes of being granted additional staying power by whatever divine being you prefer), noticed that she'd busted a major nut herself.

I lay in the bed as she took her shower, thinking about how cool Pam was and how great a fuck she was, and how wonderful it would be to have those two wonderful qualities in a girlfriend. By the time she came back into the room, I'd decided I was going to tell her I wanted her to be my girl, but was cut off a split second before I started to speak. "Listen... I know I said that I was fine with everything, but the truth is that this is just... too weird for me, you know? We should just keep things strictly platonic... If we keep having sex, it'll just fuck everything up." I was livid, and it showed on my face immediately I'm sure, judging from the look that suddenly came over Pam's face. It was totally obvious a second later, when I let loose with all manner of expletives along the way to conveying my thought that it was too late to put the cat back in the bag after all that happened, at which point Pam left the room in tears. I was too mad at her to bother following her, telling her everything would be alright, apologizing for my outburst or any of that. Or so I believed at that moment. In truth, I was mad at myself, that I had gotten emotionally caught up in something that I should not have allowed myself to get emotionally caught up in, and now couldn't deal with the fact that the other person in this web wasn't having any such problems. I could hear Pam crying from the other room as I put my hands to my head, wondering how the fuck I could possibly salvage the situation.

So ended my second (and third) sexual experience with "Philly's Finest"...

very sexy story. thanks for sharing