PDA

View Full Version : a request for kelly shore....

mbf
05-13-2007, 01:05 AM
kelly, please, could you learn how to quote properly??? i dont mean your usual style "lets quote the whole paragraphs again and again even if my response is just a one liner"-approach.

for instance, if TSnTX, xfiver, vicky or other people accuse you of using fake pics, of beeing racist, not working that job you say you do etc. you could, instead of quoting the same paragraphs again and again, simply delete everything except lets say the strongest sentence of your opponents - those that are kinda summary of their accusations - and quote only this particular sentence or statement. and then answer with a reply.

you might ask "why the heck does that weirdo want me to do that?" - well kelly, i ask you to do that because i am mostly using my mobile phone for reading this board. roughly two years ago, i went g3 and got myself a nice nokia-"smartphone" with web-surfing capabilities. since then i am using this marvellous gadget as my main means of surfing the web and using e-mail. i am even thinking of getting rid of my PC/internet connectio nat home. google works with that device, yahoo-mail does, ebay does, amazone does. simply said, its perfect.

i been using it to follow THIS VERY board at my workplace. unlike you, kelly, i am not allowed to surf websites that have nothing to do with my companies business, nor would my boss be very happy if i posted 50 messages during my working hours - i have to use my own resources to surf this site. but i am sure you also have a big flatscreen monitor at hands to read all those brilliant posting of yours. and a full fledged web-browser.

i have a way smaller web browser on my mobile phone, but it works pretty well. i configure it most of the time in a awy that it will not load pictures, so the sites load quickly and dont use so much space on the screen. of course, if a header of some thread on here is "best ass on a girl ever" i change that, hell i come to this place to have some cyber booty from time to time! but i have to live with restrictions. that phone-browser devides an average webpage on a pc/laptop screen into four/five pages. not a big problem BEFORE february 2007.

since then, you, kelly, made it nearly impossible for me to enjoy this board. not because of WHAT you write, but HOW. yes, the "all quotes" policy. i dont read threads you start in the first place, but you seem to have insightful statements about roughly EVERY topic. thats ok with me, but soon theres the BANG "full paragraph quote where one sentence had been acurate as well" policy of yours again. and i have to click myself through pages of quotations just to get you beloved one liners. is that fair, kelly?

btw, its easy to trim down quotes. highlight all the unneccasy junk and hit the delete button, or backspace, its EASY. you can do that, kelly, i am sure.

this is by no means an attempt to censor you, you still can post your 100 messages a day. just way less space and memory-consuming, if you do it the way i am suggesting. you could make thigns better for
a) yourself
b) me of course
c) other poeple on this board
d) the tech people at hugnangels
e) heck, you would even fight global warming with that!

yourself, because such an approach will force you to focus more. you will get quicker, better, sharper responses there. hopefully.

me, because i could enjoy the board again

other people, because they might be charged by their isps by data traffic. unnecessary quotations - of-quotations-of quotations just increase data traffic and waist beloved bandwidth. also dial-up-folks will be thankful.

the tech people at hungangels, because they need way less space and memory on their servers harddrives.

by generally using less resources via reduced message length YOU, dear kelly, will fight global warming. i can still use my power-efficient mobile phone and do NOT have to boot up an electricity-hungry PC system for those little pleasers of a hard working young man (=me) , reading hungagnels.

i know, youre a good person kelly, you can trim your quotations.

yours sincerily, mbf

MrsKellyPierce
05-13-2007, 01:09 AM
Why do you read my threads? Or threads that have to do with me? Wouldn't that solve everything?

mbf
05-13-2007, 01:20 AM
Why do you read my threads? Or threads that have to do with me? Wouldn't that solve everything? you are an excellent reader. what did i write in my posting??? I DONT READ YOUR THREADS IN THE FIRST PLACE. but you do you "quote everything" in almost any thread, no matter who started it. so i am confronted with that all over the place.

but i guess my attempt to the inner, better, more caring for others on this board kelly was just a dream of a naive, young man. :cry

ILuvGurls
05-13-2007, 02:41 AM
Kelly, would you please just shut the fuck up? You're not very bright, and you get on everyone's nerves. Also, we all think you're completely full of shit.

See? Now wasn't that hell of a lot easier?
yes it was and it didn't hurt at all.

Coroner
05-13-2007, 02:47 AM
haltet die goschn verdammt

Legend
05-13-2007, 02:48 AM
Wasn't there a function invented on message boards called private message.

BlackAdder
05-13-2007, 03:02 AM
LOL....Arrianna's straight to the point without being wordy:)>

tombessence
05-13-2007, 04:04 AM
kelly, please, could you learn how to quote properly??? i dont mean your usual style "lets quote the whole paragraphs again and again even if my response is just a one liner"-approach.

for instance, if TSnTX, xfiver, vicky or other people accuse you of using fake pics, of beeing racist, not working that job you say you do etc. you could, instead of quoting the same paragraphs again and again, simply delete everything except lets say the strongest sentence of your opponents - those that are kinda summary of their accusations - and quote only this particular sentence or statement. and then answer with a reply.

you might ask "why the heck does that weirdo want me to do that?" - well kelly, i ask you to do that because i am mostly using my mobile phone for reading this board. roughly two years ago, i went g3 and got myself a nice nokia-"smartphone" with web-surfing capabilities. since then i am usingthis marvellous gadget as my main means of surfing the web and using e-mail. i am even thinking of getting rid of my PC/internet connectio nat home. google works with that device, yahoo-mail does, ebay does, amazone does. simply said, its perfect.

i been using it to follow THIS VERY board at my workplace. unlike you, kelly, i am not allowed to surf websites that have nothing to do with my companies business, nor would my boss be very happy if i posted 50 messages during my working hours - i have to use my own resources to surf this site. but i am sure you also have a big flatscreen monitor at hands to read all those brilliant posting of yours. and a full fledged web-browser.

i have a way smaller web browser on my mobile phone, but it works pretty well. i configure it most of the time in a awy that it will not load pictures, so the sites load quickly and dont use so much space on the screen. of course, if a header of some thread on here is "best ass on a girl ever" i change that, hell i come to this place to have some cyber booty from time to time! but i have to live with restrictions. that phone-browser devides an average webpage on a pc/laptop screen into four/five pages. not a big problem BEFORE february 2007.

since then, you, kelly, made it nearly impossible for me to enjoy this board. not because of WHAT you write, but HOW. yes, the "all quotes" policy. i dont read threads you start in the first place, but you seem to have insightful statements about roughly EVERY topic. thats ok with me, but soon theres the BANG "full paragraph quote where one sentence had been acurate as well" policy of yours again. and i have to click myself through pages of quotations just to get you beloved one liners. is that fair, kelly?

btw, its easy to trim down quotes. highlight all the unneccasy junk and hit the delete button, or backspace, its EASY. you can do that, kelly, i am sure.

this is by no means an attempt to censor you, you still can post your 100 messages a day. just way less space and memory-consuming, if you do it the way i am suggesting. you could make thigns better for
a) yourself
b) me of course

yourself, because such an approach will force you to focus more. you will get quicker, better, sharper responses there. hopefully.

other people, because they might be charged by their isps by data traffic. unnecessary quotations - of-quotations-of quotations just increase data traffic and waist beloved bandwidth. also dial-up-folks will be thankful.

the tech people at hungangels, because they need way less space and memory on their servers harddrives.

by generally using less resources via reduced message length YOU, dear kelly, will fight global warming. i can still use my power-efficient mobile phone and do NOT have to boot up an electricity-hungry PC system for those little pleasers of a hard working young man (=me) , reading hungagnels.

yours sincerily, mbfMay I please cut to chase for you, mbf? Thanks in advance.

Kelly, would you please just shut the fuck up? You're not very bright, and you get on everyone's nerves. Also, we all think you're completely full of shit.

Good point. Trim those quotes.

Kriss
05-13-2007, 04:22 AM

you might ask "why the heck does that weirdo want me to do that?" - well kelly, i ask you to do that because i am mostly using my mobile phone for reading this board. roughly two years ago, i went g3 and got myself a nice nokia-"smartphone" with web-surfing capabilities. since then i am usingthis marvellous gadget as my main means of surfing the web and using e-mail. i am even thinking of getting rid of my PC/internet connectio nat home. google works with that device, yahoo-mail does, ebay does, amazone does. simply said, its perfect.

a) yourself
b) me of course

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16799&highlight=quoting

MacShreach
05-13-2007, 09:48 AM

a) yourself
b) me of course

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16799&highlight=quoting

tsntx
05-13-2007, 08:01 PM
ok har har at everyone just quoting everything... yall are just wrong... the guy made a valid point

Cyclops
05-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Are we back tothe Kellygate Bullshit again ??????

Enough already!

go spam some other baord with this crap,or better yet use PMs

hey mods please lock this