05-13-2007, 02:47 AM
:whoa :moon

hwbs
05-13-2007, 02:50 AM
better late than never :wink:

ILuvGurls
05-13-2007, 02:51 AM
Kelly Kreams
Brand new clip from Kelly Shore. Second of two clips. Here she jacks off her special stick and squirts her cum he huns the bed while jacking off, sticking her ass in the air. She moans and groans while pleasuring herself. Watch her face as she goes through all the contortions of an fantastic orgasm. She her gace, her cock, her ass, and her cum. Enjoy. Cum again and cum often.

$8.99 USD
Length: 8 minutes

Size: 48 MB
Format: WMV
Category: TRANSSEXUALS
Added: 04/13/07 04:05:30 PM

:puke

Coroner
05-13-2007, 02:53 AM
hey look, ILuvGirls is cumming outta his mouth

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-13-2007, 03:05 AM
I had this chick tell me my myspace page is too plain, I laughed and said "wait you want 10,000 animated glittery characters, 2 videos, 1 mpeg playing, a slideshow, a scrolling java program with all my friends rotating?!?" and she said "yeah thats hot" so I said and when I had something similar to that (minus the glitter) you whined about your internet explorer crashing because the page was too much for your pc to handle so stfu

Quinn
05-13-2007, 03:11 AM
I had this chick tell me my myspace page is too plain, I laughed and said "wait you want 10,000 animated glittery characters, 2 videos, 1 mpeg playing, a slideshow, a scrolling java program with all my friends rotating?!?" and she said "yeah thats hot" so I said and when I had something similar to that (minus the glitter) you whined about your internet explorer crashing because the page was too much for your pc to handle so stfu

Welcome to the reason I don't like myspace and am probably the only person on the planet who will never have one. Too many people clutter their pages with extremely annoying and utterly useless crap. IMO, it's not even worth the bother.

-Quinn

ILuvGurls
05-13-2007, 03:13 AM

Welcome to the reason I don't like myspace and am probably the only person on the planet who will never have one. Too many people clutter their pages with extremely annoying and utterly useless crap. IMO, it's not even worth the bother.

-Quinn

what he said.

Coroner
05-13-2007, 03:18 AM

request sent :lol:

ILuvGurls
05-13-2007, 03:20 AM
Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:53 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
hey look, ILuvGirls is cumming outta his mouth

:trolls

Fox
05-13-2007, 03:21 AM

-Quinn

what he said.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's cool adding people and all, but when Opera tells me there is 200+ images loading, fuck it.

Coroner
05-13-2007, 03:26 AM
I created it probably 3 weeks ago. I have some good friends there and my musical inspirations........

IluvGirls, donīt get serious, man :lol:

Kriss
05-13-2007, 04:34 AM

-Quinn

REMEMBER HOMER'S WEBPAGE? I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT INSPIRED MYSPACE