PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion

MrsKellyPierce
05-13-2007, 12:35 AM
Do you think I would look good in this haircolor? I know it's Katie Price, but I like the hairstyle just wondering if it would favor me. I've never really went that dark with my hair. I've been brown, but never black or darkbrown.

See the picture below..

Helpful comments about the haircolor only would be appreciated. Maybe another haircolor you would suggest too. I love changing my look.

TJ347
05-13-2007, 12:37 AM
I love changing my look.

So what's the problem? There's tens, if not hundreds of millions of pics on the internet... :anon

Sorry, that was uncalled for. Just ignore that... :oops:

MrsKellyPierce
05-13-2007, 12:39 AM
I would probably do the blonde with hair extensions rather than dying it

TJ347
05-13-2007, 12:57 AM
Come on! This is an interesting thread. Don't let it die a miserable death! :roll:

LG
05-13-2007, 01:02 AM
Come on! This is an interesting thread. Don't let it die a miserable death! :roll:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/Javadran/die-thread.jpg

Just kidding. Actually Kelly, have you tried dying red hair?
As for me, I'm really thinking of shaving mine. It can get so hot in the summer sometimes.

MrsKellyPierce
05-13-2007, 01:03 AM

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/Javadran/die-thread.jpg

Just kidding. Actually Kelly, have you tried dying red hair?
As for me, I'm really thinking of shaving mine. It can get so hot in the summer sometimes.No I have never been red, I have been shades of brown with red in it. And even close to a dark auburn, but never red.

Jericho
05-13-2007, 01:37 AM
Dye it black, it would suit you.

MrsKellyPierce
05-13-2007, 01:39 AM
Dye it black, it would suit you. You think so?

Jericho
05-13-2007, 01:51 AM

I do :2cent

MrsKellyPierce
05-13-2007, 02:05 AM

I do :2cent Lol How about dark brown? Black is so hard to get back to a lighter color.

tsntx
05-13-2007, 02:06 AM
I would probably do the blonde with hair extensions rather than dying it

well thats what she did...

tsntx
05-13-2007, 02:08 AM

I do :2cent Lol How about dark brown? Black is so hard to get back to a lighter color.

if u go dark... wait til fall...

or just use temp/ wash out color

MrsKellyPierce
05-13-2007, 02:15 AM

if u go dark... wait til fall...

or just use temp/ wash out color Yeah thats a good idea.

Jericho
05-13-2007, 02:32 AM

Nope, no compromise, it's gotta be black!
Or possibly shave yer head?
Hey, looked good on Zahn! :wink:

MacShreach
05-13-2007, 09:52 AM

Dark brown is good.

s-fme
05-14-2007, 08:08 AM
If your trying to look a little different, go all the way, pink with light green highlights (or something of that nature). If not, stick with solid, natural colours, they look so much better!

suckseed
05-14-2007, 09:30 AM
just don't get the even stripes...you know...that look is tired!

LG
05-14-2007, 05:08 PM
I have two suggestions.

Okay, so I may be joking about one of them :)

Now you have to comment on my new avatar.

MrsKellyPierce
05-14-2007, 06:54 PM
I have two suggestions.

Now you have to comment on my new avatar. lol LG I actually like that first one.

MrsKellyPierce
05-14-2007, 07:00 PM
I have two suggestions.

Now you have to comment on my new avatar. Omg that's my face..I was wondering who that was lol

suckseed
05-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Kelly please don't wear that much makeup ever again. You're so much prettier without all the war paint!

MrsKellyPierce
05-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Kelly please don't wear that much makeup ever again. You're so much prettier without all the war paint! lol okay suckseed. But that was my ghetto fabulous look lol Now I got the hair thanks to LG lol

suckseed
05-14-2007, 07:08 PM
I called a waitress sugarbritches yesterday thanks to Chef's example, and got a laugh...I'm glad it wasn't a bitchslap... :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
05-14-2007, 07:11 PM
I called a waitress sugarbritches yesterday thanks to Chef's example, and got a laugh...I'm glad it wasn't a bitchslap... :lol: I think thats a perfectly fine nickname to call a lady :P

whatsupwithat
05-14-2007, 07:41 PM
i'd go with the afro as your avatar. be bold. be different. be, uhm, afro!

MrsKellyPierce
05-14-2007, 07:53 PM
i'd go with the afro as your avatar. be bold. be different. be, uhm, afro! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but with this one I can be ghetto lol

MrSecretAgent
05-14-2007, 09:02 PM
that's is pretty weird. If you got that hairdo you would look alot like a girl I dated in high school.......

MrsKellyPierce
05-14-2007, 09:12 PM
that's is pretty weird. If you got that hairdo you would look alot like a girl I dated in high school....... lol which hairdo

loverboy1513
05-14-2007, 09:25 PM
OK , I think the hair sucks . as a matter of fact it may insert you into "dog" status . the cindy lauper look definetly doesnt fit you .

loverboy1513
05-14-2007, 09:26 PM
and , could you please change your avatar picture , to something with a smile ? you can smile , cant you .

MrsKellyPierce
05-14-2007, 09:27 PM
OK , I think the hair sucks . as a matter of fact it may insert you into "dog" status . the cindy lauper look definetly doesnt fit you . lol sweety, I was talking about the hairdo that I posted not what LG posted this photo

loverboy1513
05-14-2007, 09:31 PM
ohhhh ok , than in that case , i think it would be fine , doesnt look much different than your current . so go with it ...

MrSecretAgent
05-14-2007, 09:50 PM
that's is pretty weird. If you got that hairdo you would look alot like a girl I dated in high school....... lol which hairdo

the red spiky one in your avatar ;)

You should consider getting it for real - I think makes you look really hot :D

MrsKellyPierce
05-14-2007, 09:56 PM

You should consider getting it for real - I think makes you look really hot :D lol are you crazy?

MrSecretAgent
05-14-2007, 10:08 PM

You should consider getting it for real - I think makes you look really hot :D lol are you crazy?

yeah, but sssshhhh, don't tell anyone ;)

I just like a girl with with a wild look. You could also do the goth-look :twisted:

lisaparadise
05-14-2007, 10:50 PM

You should consider getting it for real - I think makes you look really hot :D lol are you crazy?that pix in your avitar is freakin perfect holy shit id kill to have my extentions do that,and kelly in that pix you do look like a super model

scorpion
05-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Do you think I would look good in this haircolor? I know it's Katie Price, but I like the hairstyle just wondering if it would favor me. I've never really went that dark with my hair. I've been brown, but never black or darkbrown.

See the picture below..

Helpful comments about the haircolor only would be appreciated. Maybe another haircolor you would suggest too. I love changing my look.

I like this colour.So I think you should do it.

LG
05-14-2007, 11:04 PM
that pix in your avitar is freakin perfect holy shit id kill to have my extentions do that,and kelly in that pix you do look like a super model

And I didn't even need photoshop!
I'll try and do one for you tomorrow, Lisa. Remind me. :D

lisaparadise
05-14-2007, 11:21 PM
that pix in your avitar is freakin perfect holy shit id kill to have my extentions do that,and kelly in that pix you do look like a super model

I'll try and do one for you tomorrow, Lisa. Remind me. :Dawe you rock

DavidLynch
05-14-2007, 11:28 PM
I couldn't care less what color it is as long as it's long enough to pull. I'll be as gentle as I can but I'll hurt ya if ya want me to.

:twisted:

LG
05-14-2007, 11:48 PM

I'll try and do one for you tomorrow, Lisa. Remind me. :Dawe you rock

Okay...Improved version- stylized

Done with MS Paint and MS Photoeditor by the way. I'm still looking for my Photoshop CDs- I had uninstalled it to free up more space for mp3s

NYTSJulie
05-15-2007, 01:55 AM
No do it like your aviator, its real cunt.

Mishra101
05-15-2007, 02:52 AM
Geezus... Either you have way too much time on the internet or everyone loves using these pictures.

http://www.louisvillemojo.com/hotties/DetailView.Cfm?MMID=164672

NYTSJulie
05-15-2007, 02:57 AM
Geezus... Either you have way too much time on the internet or everyone loves using these pictures.

Ya Kelly didnt u move back to the Mid-West, did you leave that new job behind, where you working these days?

General Disarray
05-15-2007, 03:18 AM
you're just a cutie either way

MrsKellyPierce
05-15-2007, 03:59 AM

Ya Kelly didnt u move back to the Mid-West, did you leave that new job behind, where you working these days? Not yet girl..I'm in Nashville still.

And to Mirisha I haven't been on there for 3 days if you look at when I signed in last.

ezed
05-15-2007, 06:47 AM
Try the Sinead O'Connor look, that would knock thier socks off.