PDA

View Full Version : Why do you guys think Crayons isn't a woman?

suckseed
05-12-2007, 09:05 PM
It was something about someone liked her old avatar, and Crayons said she could introduce them...crayons replied in that thread that it was a joke. Fair enough...where's the proof she's a man? Is it just that gg's are unlikely to be on this forum? I really don't feel like digging through tons of threads here, but Macsreach chiming in got my attention. What did I miss?

I really like the idea of a hot sassy Georgia girl coming in here from time to time and kicking some asses. If Crayons is just a man....well...that would be disappointing.
I like me some wimmenz.

suckseed
05-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Wimmenz

suckseed
05-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Hamster

crayons
05-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Ariana is the one who asked who was in my av and said "I would introduce her", then later in the thread I said it was me. The reason I did this was because I never did the official "Hello, I'm new here." newbie thread thing. I just started posting. The only person to miss this was Kelly Shore who used it in defence whenever I attacked him, which equally angered Kriss because when he was a child he slept on bunk beds so he joined the 'We Love Liars' Bandwagon in the hopes of some day getting invited to a sleep-over in rural Kentucky with some fried chicken. So far this hasn't happened but he remains positive. His sleeping arrangments are guaranteed.

suckseed
05-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Wimmenz

suckseed
05-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Ariana is the one who asked who was in my av and said "I would introduce her", then later in the thread I said it was me. The reason I did this was because I never did the official "Hello, I'm new here." newbie thread thing. I just started posting. The only person to miss this was Kelly Shore who used it in defence whenever I attacked him, which equally angered Kriss because when he was a child he slept on bunk beds so he joined the 'We Love Liars' Bandwagon in the hopes of some day getting invited to a sleep-over in rural Kentucky with some fried chicken. So far this hasn't happened but he remains positive. His sleeping arrangments are guaranteed.

:lol: Well, pretending to be a chick here would be pretty stupid. It's not like we're cybering. "Ooh....I'm 5'4", have a perfect ass, and am wearing only panties and a Carmen Miranda hat!"

crayons
05-12-2007, 09:34 PM
:lol: Well, pretending to be a chick here would be pretty stupid. It's not like we're cybering. "Ooh....I'm 5'4", have a perfect ass, and am wearing only panties and a Carmen Miranda hat!"

Kelly has been doing it since January.

TJ347
05-12-2007, 09:52 PM
To be honest, I am somewhat confused on this issue myself. This is because of an older post you made Crayons, in which you mentioned having an erection as the result of some pics posted in a certain thread. So I think the confusion is understandable... Below is the comment I am talking about. I don't know if Crayons is a man, woman or something all together different, but regardless, I like Crayons... No worries Suckseed! I don't mean like that!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=142131&highlight=#142131

Fox
05-12-2007, 10:14 PM
My ovaries hurt. ><

LG
05-12-2007, 10:17 PM
To be honest, I am somewhat confused on this issue myself. This is because of an older post you made Crayons, in which you mentioned having an erection as the result of some pics posted in a certain thread. So I think the confusion is understandable...

Actually, I'm past caring.

And the most interesting thing about crayons is that Vala puts them up her ass.

:D

Balcanoid
05-12-2007, 11:12 PM
where did you dig that avatar LG?

suckseed
05-12-2007, 11:14 PM
How does a skeleton get a boner, balconoid?
And what is a balcanoid?

LG
05-12-2007, 11:19 PM
where did you dig that avatar LG?

That is Ivan, the sexy man-ape. I just found him by chance on the net. I think he's very suave, kinda like me.

suckseed
05-12-2007, 11:21 PM
The James Bond of Primates. Very you, LG.

Balcanoid
05-12-2007, 11:30 PM
The James Bond of Primates. Very you, LG.Nice outfit he got there. what`s that? Armani?

Co-sign on that Suckseed...

Balcanoid
05-12-2007, 11:36 PM
How does a skeleton get a boner, balconoid?
And what is a balcanoid?

Hey, it`s a unisex thing about skeleton, bones could be anything TG/GG/ etc...
Balcanoid is type of people who lives at Balkan Peninsula but doesn`t exactly fit in there, I mean - mentaly. Got it?
It`s someone who didn`t suckseed to move elsewhere when it was the right time for it... :(

suckseed
05-12-2007, 11:43 PM
heh. My name came from a friend who used to say, If at first you don't succeed, suck, suck until you do suckseed! I thought it was a real knee-slapper when i first signed up here. Little did I know I'd stay so long. At least I didn't choose rumpranger or cockchugger... :lol:

Balcanoid
05-12-2007, 11:52 PM
I get it at the moment I saw it...

TheOne1
05-13-2007, 05:59 AM
why is it when anyone brings up crayons first posts...theres no reply about it..? i guess its a cheap way to transition to a girl.. do it secretly thru a HA name.. no need for altercations to the body or hormones....just decide to act like a girl on the internet one day..

DavidLynch
05-13-2007, 06:35 AM
Who gives a fuck!?

:wink:

MacShreach
05-13-2007, 09:46 AM
Who gives a fuck!?

:wink:

Cosign.

General Disarray
05-14-2007, 04:25 AM
too much drama
it's the internet people

Quinn
05-14-2007, 04:47 AM
But, honestly, I couldn't give a flying eff what Crayons is. At least "she" doesn't post tons of tedious crap on here like Kelly. Yep, that about sums it up for me as well.

-Quinn

michneo
05-14-2007, 04:50 AM
Let them hater's sit out in the cold butt-naked

Cuz they can't touch the crayons :D

Kriss
05-14-2007, 05:06 AM

GRAMMATICAL...........ERROR................ OVERLOAD.........!!!!!

michneo
05-14-2007, 05:16 AM

Is This The internet or school?

TJ347
05-14-2007, 05:22 AM

Some people just have to find a reason to post the little pics they pick up along their internet travels... :wink:

Kriss
05-14-2007, 05:32 AM

Some people just have to find a reason to post the little pics they pick up along their internet travels... :wink:

YOU KNOW THE DRILL.....................

suckseed
05-14-2007, 05:34 AM
I think someone here actually found the pic which was taken from some chick's profile somewhere, and busted "her". But, honestly, I couldn't give a flying eff what Crayons is. At least "she" doesn't post tons of tedious crap on here like Kelly.

Ari, you're looking great!
Couldn't the profile have been hers?
Of course this isn't a huge deal. But gg's don't exactly pop up all over HA. I think Crayon's first avatar was of a really hot girl, and if that's her, then I want to know, and if it's a guy....well, that kinda sucks. That's all.
michneo, who's the almost sunburned girl in your av? Is that a ts? I looked for a post about her but didn't come up with anything. She has a nice over the top built for sex look to her.

TJ347
05-14-2007, 05:37 AM

But what I want to know is how, when I've given you specific instructions on how to do it and where to look, you still can't find the "Caps Lock" button on your keyboard... :smh

Kriss
05-14-2007, 05:40 AM

But what I want to know is how, when I've given you specific instructions on how to do it and where to look, you still can't find the "Caps Lock" button on your keyboard... :smh

I SAID "GOOD DAY SIR"!!!!

suckseed
05-14-2007, 05:47 AM
Don't fuck up my thread guys!
Take it outside.

michneo
05-14-2007, 05:59 AM
Don't fuck up my thread guys!
Take it outside.

Nice avy

I see i got a competitor :D

TJ347
05-14-2007, 06:03 AM
Just wondering why Crayons hasn't chimed in today?

suckseed
05-14-2007, 06:13 AM

She's probably been to see her MILF of a momma, and is now breaking hearts in some bar.

TJ347
05-14-2007, 06:25 AM

She's probably been to see her MILF of a momma, and is now breaking hearts in some bar.

I see you're still holding out hope Crayons is indeed a woman. Just wondering how you interpret her statement in the attached link? It's the only thing that I've seen which makes me wonder... Could it be sarcasm? A joke I'm looking at too seriously?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=142131&highlight=#142131

Kabuki
05-14-2007, 07:03 AM

I've had it from a reliable source that this is Crayons getting ready for 'her' next post. 'She's' just having issues with 'her' hardware :lol: :lol: :lol:

My sources say that the real hardware thief is this guy...

suckseed
05-14-2007, 07:52 AM
For the last several minutes, I've been going through twenty #$%^in pages of Crayon's posts. She never says she's a guy, but she does say she's a girl. She mentions getting an erection though at one point, but that could have been sarcasm/a figure of speech. I don't read everything everyone writes. I was just surprised that so many people seem to think she's a he.

Sheesh, that was twenty minutes of my life I won't get back. I'll let the matter drop.
Who is the sunburned blonde? Anyone?

MacShreach
05-14-2007, 10:29 AM
FFS, what's all the drama bout crayon bein a gg.....

WHO CARES...

Exactly, crayons is a gay man with a bad attitude and nothing interesting to say.

So who cares what he says he is?

suckseed
05-14-2007, 10:37 AM
I'll let the matter drop.
Who is the sunburned blonde? Anyone?

crayons
05-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Exactly, crayons is a gay man with a bad attitude and nothing interesting to say.

I love this kind of attutide. It's really telling to what Kriss touched on. Once I posted something about men being into transwomen's cocks and some folks got offended- since then I have supposedly been a gay man- which is kind of interesting because the statement comes from men who bottom for girls. Nice one :wink:

crayons
05-16-2007, 07:36 PM

I've been busy with work and school. I don't live here you know! How have things been going? Oh and mucho appreciation to suckseed for making an entire thread about me.

Fockzilla
05-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Crayons is a girl?

TheOne1
05-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Crayons is a girl?

yes, she had her own bathroom in highschool..

MonsieurValentine
05-16-2007, 11:17 PM
Crayons is a girl?

yes, she had her own bathroom in highschool..

bwa ha ha ha ha ha. now that is fucking funny!

SkyTwo
05-17-2007, 12:33 AM

The official "Hello, I'm here" newbie thread?!? No wonder I don't feel the usual air of reverence that surrounds me on this board... :evil:

SkyTwo
05-17-2007, 12:38 AM

That's skool, you moron! S-K-O-O-L. It says so right on my Mr. Potato Head.

xfiver
05-17-2007, 12:40 AM
i personally find it very difficult to tell.

TJ347
05-17-2007, 02:14 AM

kind of interesting because the statement comes from men who bottom for girls. Nice one :wink:

I can't add anything, as you've really said it all with that response, Crayons. On a side note, where is the logic in those who bottom for girls calling other men "gay"? There are some folks who insist on calling people "gay" or a "fag" when they don't agree with what they have to say, while as Crayons has said, these name callers bottom for girls and suck their dicks besides. Pot calling the kettle black, if you ask me... Not that anyone did, but fuck it.