PDA

View Full Version : roll call from last night's party @ 7969

south ov da border
05-12-2007, 08:48 PM
I was glad to be there last night, the girls were looking awesome. It was a great experience and it was nice to meet everyone. Who else was in the house???

Vicki Richter
05-12-2007, 09:09 PM
I was there. Too much fun. Thank you all for coming.

V

suckseed
05-12-2007, 09:34 PM
I was there. Too much fun. Thank you all for coming.

V

Everyone came? :(

I never have any fun.

south ov da border
05-12-2007, 11:14 PM
thanks for coming vicki. My girlfriend thinks you're hot :) So do I. :wink:

El_Gallo_Negro
05-12-2007, 11:42 PM
I was there, met south (cool dude) & a few more guys. By the time I made it over to the girls I think they were exhausted with the meet & greets, or maybe I just scared them lol. I did manage to shake Vanity's hand though, all in all a fun evening.

Perverted Monk
05-12-2007, 11:46 PM
I was there

Balcanoid
05-12-2007, 11:48 PM
I did manage to shake Vanity's hand though, all in all a fun evening.

Please, don`t wash your hand for a couple of months...now it`s a relic.

Realgirls4me
05-12-2007, 11:56 PM
I shook Vanity's hand too ... and got the autographed picture of her's too. :)

Vicki pulled my tie also. :)

I just got home after little sleep last night and an exhausting three-and-a-half hour drive. I'm pooped.

The place had a buzz about it that I haven't seen in a while. I had fun, and it was great meeting a couple of posters I have never met before.

A few more details later ...

Yes, thank ALL the girls for coming. That was cool the way the arrived by limo and all.

LG
05-13-2007, 12:04 AM
That's it! I'm packing my bags and coming over.

Balcanoid
05-13-2007, 12:12 AM
Pick me up, it`s on your way...we`ll split a cab...:(

Balcanoid
05-13-2007, 12:18 AM
I shook Vanity's hand too ... and got the autographed picture of her's too. :)

Vicki pulled my tie also. :)

You lucky bast...! While I was fighting the ocean ....seawee my ass! Now I`m really pissed off!
....above all i`m not wearing a tie at all, what Vicki should pull me for? :lol:

Willie Escalade
05-13-2007, 02:18 AM
I was there as well...and took pictures with all of the girls. Think about the room with the pool table.

xrey
05-13-2007, 06:03 AM
Great night ... got a chance to meet some of the HA posters and was taking pictures with the girls in the back room too. Lots of familar faces including Ivy but no Wendy or Danielle Foxxx.

All awesome girls and Vicki - 100% real people and gorgeous - had my heart racing when taking pictures with her. Thanks Vicki!!!

Didn't have a camera but some of the boys there were cool enough to capture the shots. Thanks everyone.

whatsupwithat
05-13-2007, 06:06 AM
Vicki is a humanitarian.

Vicki Richter
05-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Thank you all again. It's too bad they don't let you party all night in L.A. I wonder if all of us got together in Vegas what we could do. Allanah mentioned doing another big NYC event as well.

For the record we had a limo pick up the four of us. Vaniity had a photographer get pictures of us getting out and he took pictures all night long.

A few secrets about the party:

Allanah lost her tuck early and although she fixed it, it broke out often.

I may have kissed a few people.

Vaniity brought a bodyguard that was the size of a small tractor trailor.

We only had one pen for four of us to share for signing DVD boxes and 8x10's. You can imagine the logistics of this when the line is 100 people deep and many of them want all four autographs.

We gave away 60-70 DVD's in about 10 minutes.

Allanah may or may not have been hanging out the window of the limo thanking people for coming... 2 miles away from the party location.

The club is, in fact, closing in 2-3 weeks.

There were more people there than night than any other night I have seen. It was great to meet so many of you from here and from other online venues.

xo

Vicki

whatsupwithat
05-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Allanah may or may not have been hanging out the window of the limo thanking people for coming... 2 miles away from the party location.

Hee hee! I can so see that! ha! :D

south ov da border
05-14-2007, 07:18 PM
Thank you all again. It's too bad they don't let you party all night in L.A. I wonder if all of us got together in Vegas what we could do. Allanah mentioned doing another big NYC event as well.

For the record we had a limo pick up the four of us. Vaniity had a photographer get pictures of us getting out and he took pictures all night long.

A few secrets about the party:

Allanah lost her tuck early and although she fixed it, it broke out often.

I may have kissed a few people.

Vaniity brought a bodyguard that was the size of a small tractor trailor.

We only had one pen for four of us to share for signing DVD boxes and 8x10's. You can imagine the logistics of this when the line is 100 people deep and many of them want all four autographs.

We gave away 60-70 DVD's in about 10 minutes.

The club is, in fact, closing in 2-3 weeks.

There were more people there than night than any other night I have seen. It was great to meet so many of you from here and from other online venues.

xo

Vicki

GOOD TIMES. Club's closing :evil: Well at least I made it once...