PDA

View Full Version : These guys so rock! You hear me? Rock!

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 06:16 AM
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8sNoodIDk

They so rock. Heh. :)

TheOne1
05-12-2007, 06:20 AM
NICE

reminds me of arrested development

tsntx
05-12-2007, 06:23 AM
that is the worse version of that song EVER!!!

but just a lil fyi ... i tried REALLY hard to not suck playing that casio while me and my gay ass friends made this video

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 06:27 AM
that is the worse version of that song EVER!!!

but just a lil fyi ... i tried REALLY hard to not suck playing that casio while me and my gay ass friends made this video

"It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!"

badadeeebah-bah-bah-bah! <<<<<< casio

tsntx
05-12-2007, 06:28 AM
lol yeah thats the sound it made the whole time i played it... amazing my ears didnt bleed like a busted vagina

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 06:30 AM
lol yeah thats the sound it made the whole time i played it... amazing my ears didnt bleed like a busted vagina

"It's the BUSTED VAGINA!"

badadeebah-bah-bah-bah!

/you have to tell me how many days this song stays in your head

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 06:31 AM
NICE

reminds me of arrested development

heheheheh.

tsntx
05-12-2007, 06:35 AM

badadeebah-bah-bah-bah!

by the 7th day you will die

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 06:42 AM

badadeebah-bah-bah-bah!

by the 7th day you will die

Took me about that long to get it out of my head. And try explaining to people why you're singing 'the final countdown' way off tune.

/don't kill me, love me :)

blckhaze
05-12-2007, 06:43 AM
feel sorry for the guitarists. you practice your ass of just to play behind someone with no talent. damn shame smh

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-12-2007, 06:48 AM
ROFLMAO :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Mista Bone
05-12-2007, 07:20 AM
That was horrible...I dont know whats worse? The douche that did the beat box to YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME on American Idol..lmao

Kriss
05-12-2007, 05:10 PM
These guys so rock! You hear me? Rock!

It's feindish for sure, can you explain how you came across this vid? I do hope you have a legitimate excuse for why you were searching "the final countdown" clips.

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 06:19 PM
These guys so rock! You hear me? Rock!

It's feindish for sure, can you explain how you came across this vid? I do hope you have a legitimate excuse for why you were searching "the final countdown" clips.

Fark.com. Digg.com. Somethingawful.net...the sources of all that is internet.

MonsieurValentine
05-12-2007, 06:27 PM
belive it or not, i have actually seen another video of these guys singing the same song. but it's shot like a real mtv video. it's even more comical. they are from like denmark or something.