View Full Version : Damn!

Coroner
05-12-2007, 12:24 AM
damn!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82sBxSZBbUk

MrsKellyPierce
05-12-2007, 12:33 AM
damn!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82sBxSZBbUk They are snake charmers..

Watch this King Cobra take this Python lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usc3CPaakV4

Coroner
05-12-2007, 12:39 AM
Yeah Iīve seen this one.... well it was dinner time. The most funny are the live WCW Nitro fights between the mongoose and the snakes.

I think the cobraīs mouth was sewn..... it usually warns with itīs tongue. Snake charmers or not, itīs animal abuse but itīs a different culture.

MrsKellyPierce
05-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Yeah Iīve seen this one.... well it was dinner time. The most funny are the live WCW Nitro fights between the mongoose and the snakes.

I think the cobraīs mouth was sewn..... it usually warns with itīs tongue. Snake charmers or not, itīs animal abuse but itīs a different culture.Mongoose are so cute till they get mad lol

Coroner
05-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Iīd never own one.... they might bite off somebodyīs dick for thinking it could be a snake.

MrsKellyPierce
05-12-2007, 12:46 AM
Iīd never own one.... they might bite off somebodyīs dick for thinking it could be a snake. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LG
05-12-2007, 12:48 AM
I have a question: The plural for mongoose, when you have more than one, is it mongooses? Or mongeese?

No, seriously. I've always wondered.

Coroner
05-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Mongooses......

Prospero
06-27-2007, 05:29 PM
I think the lural of mongoose is mongoose

hey this is a nasty ideo anyway you play it innit?

BlackAdder
06-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Once again i state that Indians are fucking savages..

LG
06-27-2007, 07:14 PM
Once again i state that Indians are fucking savages..

They only fuck savages? I've never fucked a savage. Is it so wrong to fuck savages? I assume they must enjoy fucking savages. Maybe the savages like being fucked, also.

:lol:

Seriously, I've know a few people from India- they were decent, civilised people. There are people in America who breed and train dogs for fighting, Englishmen who chase foxes, Maltese and Italians who trap small birds to eat or to put into cages, Asians who eat live animals, African herdsmen who slit their cattle's throats and drink the blood mixed with milk. I wouldn't do these things, but i wouldn't generalise about one people anyway.

ezed
06-28-2007, 05:56 AM
Seriously, I've know a few people from India- they were decent, civilised people. There are people in America who breed and train dogs for fighting, Englishmen who chase foxes, Maltese and Italians who trap small birds to eat or to put into cages, Asians who eat live animals, African herdsmen who slit their cattle's throats and drink the blood mixed with milk. I wouldn't do these things, but i wouldn't generalise about one people anyway.

Yeah but they tend to be irrating when they wear a suit or try to handle your customer support calls and tell you their name is "Ralph" or "Mary Sue". :)

CORVETTEDUDE
06-28-2007, 06:04 AM

Yeah but they tend to be irrating when they wear a suit or try to handle your customer support calls and tell you their name is "Ralph" or "Mary Sue". :)

Listen....Don't get me started on this "out-sourcing" shit!!! there aren't that many things that REALLY get me fired up but, that crap definitely flips the switch and, I carry a loaded weapon!!! :frustrated :frustrated