PDA

View Full Version : An extremely uncomparable beauty from Miami!

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
01-16-2005, 10:33 AM
http://www.tsmiamigoddess.com

This is the MOST beautiful TS around! There is no way she had an ounce of testosterone, she has female shoulders, feet, ankles, ect!

shemalejunky
01-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Unfortunately, all reviews point to her being a scam artist and/or master of the bait and switch.

Edmund
01-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Also, her body looks waaaaay too plastic, and her face is overdone.

LG
01-17-2005, 11:14 AM
I too think that she's hot as hell. Okay, she's a little OTT, slim but with huge melons (note the visible scars in the earlier photos) and she does pile on the make up, but she has one of the most beautiful faces and most feminine bodies of any t-girl out there.

What's more, Ana, aka Pamela, is so beautiful and passable that she fooled Jason Alexander, Britney's ex, as the two were photographed canoodling. A sobered up Alexander later claimed he didn't know about Ana's package. Maybe he didn't. Then again maybe he's a closet tranny-lover.

Who cares? Ana is both hot and hung, although her claim of 10 inches seems a touch untrue..

looking8822
01-17-2005, 08:47 PM
She an amazing diva! very beautiful & great body!
but she is not a great date, takes the money & runs!
She is not worth it! if you want to give her money for nothing go ahead!
be careful!

ABSOLUTE SHADE
01-27-2005, 10:09 AM
This bitch is fucking rock socking!!! I see her!!

Work Miss Angela

Danielle Foxxx
02-11-2005, 09:24 PM
She didn't fool him....he was PLASTERED....Drunk, FUCKED! Look at the picture of them....He probably couldn't even see straight. But I am not knocking her though, she is a beauty no doubt.
I have a few scenarios that could have been done to set up Jason.

1 - She seen him at the club, pulled out her camera and asked someone to photograph...She then sells the pictures to the magazines and makes a killing. My friend once got offered 10 gs for a story on Eddie Murphy a few years back...

2 - The magazine ( paparazi ) knew he was going to be at the club and drunk, so they go to Eros and decide that Ana being the most Gorgeous babe needed to be the one who would set him up. They payed her some money to come out and set him up.

3 - The picture is too posed...She looks like she is looking at the camera and posing, if they were really "caught in the act" she would have been surprised or not looking at the camera...

Publicity Stunk to me...Sorry

Hugh Jarrod
02-11-2005, 09:51 PM
That's why Btitney Spears's ex was seen making out with her. She looks good, don't get me wrong. She's not the best, she's OK if you like a money hungry selfish gurl (an ugly trait if I ever saw one), and a gurl who can't get it up, with rock hard tits. Who looks the part of a plastic doll then sure she's the best man!

Hugh Jarrod
02-11-2005, 09:54 PM

This is the MOST beautiful TS around! There is no way she had an ounce of testosterone, she has female shoulders, feet, ankles, ect!

Wow somebody is riding her jock.

geekmeat
02-12-2005, 02:19 AM
10's across the board!!!!!!

Evilhomer
02-12-2005, 04:45 AM
Yeah im about 10 iches also ...were all measuring from the belly button ..right ...right ..

did you see her rates 1 hr = $300 2hrs = $600 3hrs = $900 and 4hrs = $1,200... im gonna take a stab at this one ummm 5hrs = $1,500 must of had some dumb clients...

cute but too fake...

thatguy
02-12-2005, 05:12 AM
Ana (aka infinitum) is hot and her reviews are accurate. But Jesus, stop with the inflatables FFS. At least try not to be a caricature.

Hugh Jarrod
02-12-2005, 06:58 AM

Do you like her as much as Delilah geekmeat?

lucx
02-12-2005, 10:36 AM
well... to me she seems really too fake to be an incoparable beauty....

Alannah has also a more than natural body and face but she seems a lot more real than Ana...

as i see it... Alannah used the money for plastic surgery in a good way...
Ana has overdone... she seems more a comic book charachter than a woman... Alannah on other way seems a woman that is really near to a comic book beauty..

LG
02-13-2005, 12:09 AM
The lovely Danielle wrote:

She didn't fool him....he was PLASTERED....Drunk, FUCKED! Look at the picture of them....He probably couldn't even see straight. But I am not knocking her though, she is a beauty no doubt.

True, he does look pretty tanked in the photos and I can imagine Ana's clientele will have increased since the story broke out, so maybe she did set the whole thing up.

And yes, we both agree she's a beauty. More beautiful than Britney by miles, in my opinion.

lucx wrote:

Alannah has also a more than natural body and face but she seems a lot more real than Ana...

You certainly have a point, although I don't think you could call Allanah's breasts 'natural' and then again I'm not sure she wants them to be natural in terms of size (if you're reading Alannah, there's no offence meant- I think you're perfect- keep shining girl, and read on). Alannah's breasts are ample, shapely, and buxom, perfect in fact, but I wouldn't call them natural in terms of size. And who would want them to be when they look so luscious? Fuck natural!

In fact, I don't really give a damn about 'natural' in general. It's not really natural for a girl to be nearly six feet tall and have an Adam's apple and it's certainly not 'natural' for a girl to have penis. It's a fantasy made real and I'm happy with that. If a girl is beautiful, 'natural' can go take a hike.

Both Ana and Alannah are very beautiful girls. They have different bodies (Ana is very slim and stacked, whilst Alannah is voluptous). Personally I would pick Alannah for this reason (not to mention that so many people think Ana has a rotten character, whilst Alannah, though I've never met her personally :( , seems a real angel). Unfortunately, living several thousand miles away from either all I can do is admire these girls from afar. Double :(

Oh well, I have to go and see my travel agent about a trip to New York. Anyone care to show me around?

geekmeat
02-13-2005, 01:10 AM

No!
Vaniity is in a category that no one can touch!
This girl is cute but not as real as Vaniity.
A lot of times you will see these women that have outrageous bodies and pretty faces but that have flaws that stand out.
Vaniity has no flaws,she is unclockable plus her personality is that of a real woman.
None of these other girls have that.

Hugh Jarrod
02-13-2005, 01:12 AM

No!
Vaniity is in a category that no one can touch!
This girl is cute but not as real as Vaniity.
A lot of times you will see these women that have outrageous bodies and pretty faces but that have flaws that stand out.
Vaniity has no flaws,she is unclockable plus her personality is that of a real woman.
None of these other girls have that.

Having met her I agree.

geekmeat
02-13-2005, 01:24 AM
You live in the bay area?

Hugh Jarrod
02-13-2005, 01:37 AM
Near San Jose my friend.

Danielle Foxxx
02-13-2005, 09:39 AM
OLD PICTURE OF VANITY AND NEW PICTURE FOR A NATURAL COMPARISON FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW HER BEFORE 10S OF THOUSANDS OF PLASTIC SURGERY....AFTER SPENDING THAT MUCH - NATURAL IS A WORD - WRONGFULLY USED

Hugh Jarrod
02-13-2005, 11:19 AM
OLD PICTURE OF VANITY AND NEW PICTURE FOR A NATURAL COMPARISON FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW HER BEFORE 10S OF THOUSANDS OF PLASTIC SURGERY....AFTER SPENDING THAT MUCH - NATURAL IS A WORD - WRONGFULLY USED

Agreed but show me a Tgirl who hasn't had plastic surgery?

Chica
02-13-2005, 12:23 PM
hugh, though i'm nto oficially one yet (no breasts :( ) i wouldn't go for plastic surgery. for one there is always going to be pretty and ugly. the pics that i had posted when i first joined, i had no make up on at the time, but i think i look a bit better with it on (i don't ofen have chances to be myself as my family is a bit evil with it).

but all the time pretty and ugly will exist. imagine if everyone got plastic surgery, we'd all look like wierdo's.

Look at Jacki Stallone, she looks just pure evil

Hugh Jarrod
02-13-2005, 12:27 PM
If we all had plastic surgery back in the 80's there'd be a bunch of idiots running around looking like Daryl Hall (From Hall and Oats) that would be funny.

Chica
02-13-2005, 12:32 PM
i wouldn't class funny looking like this:

Jackie Stallone - Sly's Mother
http://www.findadeath.com/funstuff/FUN%20IMAGES/stallone.jpg

This was a few years ago. Now she is like 80, and looks a lot worse...

lucx
02-13-2005, 01:03 PM
i dont see that great difference in vanity before and after....

and by the way.... i confirm what i said before: Ana is too obviously fake...

in this forum we have other examples of real beauty, just as Danielle Fox...
i think she had plastic surgery too but she is still beautiful and natural...

Danielle Foxxx
02-13-2005, 08:12 PM
LOL I am just trying to prove a point here.... Let's all forget "natural" there is no such word these days unless you started hormones when you were 14....
I have posted numerous pictures of girls who have not had plastic surgery and I will do it once again...
Here is a TRUE NATURAL BEAUTY ( if you call hormone made females natural that is....)

LBCDO
02-13-2005, 08:17 PM
That chick is not really all that. Shes not ugly, but definately not a dime. She looks like a cartoon. Her nose looks like shes from the Grinch movie, and her boobs are too fake. Like it was said before, big difference between voluptuous and exxagerated. I would give her a 7, far from a 10. Passable, not at all. It looks like her face is a mask with a man hiding behind it. Her entire body looks like a costume. See her in person and see whats up

Ive talked to her before. Shes is rude as hell. Not with me, but in general. She is full blooded hispanic but talks about hispanic and black men as if she is a clan member. Then her Brittney Spears story changes sooooo much. One day shell say they "dated" another jsut hung out, blah blah blah. Its hard to ignore the fact that he looks drunk as hell. Why is it that in every picture she is the only one posing? Ask her and wait for her response. Its easy shutting down some of these stuck up ass girls.

romeo
02-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Here is a TRUE NATURAL BEAUTY

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/25079079_l_680.jpg
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

"IT" doesn't need a plastic surgery but a head transplant !!!:mrgreen:

TrueBeauty TS
02-13-2005, 09:13 PM

Agreed but show me a Tgirl who hasn't had plastic surgery?

Well, I haven't had plastic surgery. I'm not saying I'm all that, but I can still walk down the street without people throwing rocks and garbage at me.

Even if they are the minority, there are girls that haven't had any work done and get along just fine in society.

Ecstatic
02-13-2005, 09:37 PM
There are many girls--especially Asians--who have not had any plastic surgery or only breast enhancement, who look quite good and "natural." The breast implants I don't count as plastic surgery in the same way as bone shaving and all the rest (not that there's anything wrong with that, either, mind you; so long as girls are intelligent about their choices, it's all cool with me). But breast implants are a) the most immediately identifiable female element, and b) extremely common among gg's as among ts's, so what I look for is a "natural" look: that is, that the breasts are shaped porportionately to the body and at least appear to bulge naturally from the chest. Allanah's do; big as they are, they have a realistic shape and form and are very desirable. Gia's boobs are just as "natural" in this sense, as are Danielle's and Vicki's (though the last two I have not seen in person). Ana's and Claudia's do not. That's ok, they still look hot, and I think both chicks look awesome dressed to flaunt their breasts but not expose them; they are more beautiful with clothes on, to me.

Asian girls have a huge natural advantage, especially when seen by Westerners of white, black, or Hispanic background: their body type is naturally more feminine, with smaller bones, narrower shoulders, and all the rest. But then I imagine a Thai girl I might think is unclockable here in the US would be instantly clockable by a Thai man back in her own country, just subtle differences which my eye is not trained to notice.

ONEWORLD
02-14-2005, 05:31 AM

DANIELLE DARLING, I THINK WHEN THEY SAY “NATURAL”, THEY MEAN “NATURAL LOOKING”, NOT BORN “NATURALLY”...

Also, her body looks waaaaay too plastic, and her face is overdone.

FAKE?, I AGREE...

BUT IN A GOOD WAY...

THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF TRANSEXUALS THAT I’M ATTRACTED TO…

THE PASSABLE TRANSEXUAL THAT IS ALSO ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE, OF COURSE THERE ARE TONS OF PASSABLE GURLS THAT ARE UGLY

AND EXOTIC LOOKING GURLS THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY TRANSEXUAL BUT ARE SO GORGEOUS THAT YOU CAN’T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF THEM…

ONE STAYS THE NIGHT, THE OTHER STAYS THE WEEKEND…

YOU GUESS WHICH IS WHICH. :wink:

But breast implants are a) the most immediately identifiable female element, and b) extremely common among gg's as among ts's, so what I look for is a "natural" look: that is, that the breasts are shaped porportionately to the body and at least appear to bulge naturally from the chest. Allanah's do; big as they are, they have a realistic shape and form and are very desirable. Gia's boobs are just as "natural" in this sense, as are Danielle's and Vicki's (though the last two I have not seen in person). Ana's and Claudia's do not.

I KNOW MANY GURLS WHO GET THE “NATURAL LOOK” BY GETTING SILICONE OR SOME OTHER LIQUID INJECTED DIRECTLY INTO THE BREAST AFTER THERE CHEST SOFTENS FROM A STRICT HORMONE REGIMEN. I NEVER HEAR ABOUT THIS TECHNIQUE ON THIS BOARD.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Injecting silicone into the chest area is probably the WORST decision any transsexual can make regarding breast augmentation.

Injectible silicone is extremely tricky in this area b/c it can shift and is almost impossible to remove. I have seen many girls who have had injected silcione breats and end up with "bread loafing" (one breast or the breasts coming together). It also hardens very badly and can look like "pecs".

Nearly every injected silicone breats I have felt have huge hardened silicone granulomas inside that feel like rocks. I once had injected silicone into my breasts and had it removed with my first set of implants.

While silicone injections can work favorably in other areas of the body-implants are the best method for breast aug.

Having four sets of implants myself- 2 saline, one becker (75 % saline and 25 % silicone, and what I have now silicone) silicone implants (soft textured shell) are the best, most pliable, and softest implants on the market. They to me are the best.

Furthermore- there is no current FDA studies or medical reasearch can find evidence connecting silcione to auto immune disorders or health concerns.
That was just a big hoopla and law suit scandal in this "happy sue" country. In fact, silicone gel implants have been in use ALL over the world since the USA moratorium on silicone gel implants.

geekmeat
02-14-2005, 09:07 AM

Why are you so evil?
How can you complain about someone else's surgery when youve had your own(not enough I might add).
You face is pumped.
Im not going to be a hater.
I will give you props you do ook good and in some of your photos you look great.
But your not all natural either.
Vaniity looks great.

Felicia Katt
02-14-2005, 10:42 AM
Im not going to be a hater.

No one has ever denied that Vanity looks good. but you were the one claiming she was a great, natural beauty. Danielle was just pointing out that, like a lot of girls, Vanity has had help.

You say you don't want to be a hater. But calling some one evil and saying they need more surgery? That's hateful

Felicia

LG
02-14-2005, 10:53 AM
geekmeat wrote:

Danielle Foxxx wrote:

Why are you so evil?
How can you complain about someone else's surgery when youve had your own(not enough I might add).
You face is pumped.

I think Danielle's point is that, when it comes to beautiful TGs, there's really no such thing as 'natural', although her claim that Vaniity underwent 10s of thousands is certainly hugely exaggerated and probably a little unfair. And though I can see the difference between the two photos, and I will accept that she looks better in the second, I think Vaniity looks pretty darn hot in the first photo as well.

True, some asian t-girls haven't gone for breast augmentation or any other surgery, but the fact that they've been on female hormones for years, often since the onset of puberty, is far from natural.

Like I said before, fuck natural. Danielle, Vaniity, Allanah, Gia and IMHO Ana are all stunning. And if a t-girl can look this beautiful through surgery or any other means without endangering her health then hell, yeah, go for it.

But that's just my opinion....

LG
02-14-2005, 10:54 AM
geekmeat wrote:

Danielle Foxxx wrote:

Why are you so evil?
You face is pumped.

I think Danielle's point is that, when it comes to beautiful TGs, there's really no such thing as 'natural', although her claim that Vaniity underwent 10s of thousands is certainly hugely exaggerated and probably a little unfair. And though I can see the difference between the two photos, and I will accept that she looks better in the second, I think Vaniity looks pretty darn hot in the first photo as well.

True, some asian t-girls haven't gone for breast augmentation or any other surgery, but the fact that they've been on female hormones for years, often since the onset of puberty, is far from natural.

Like I said before, fuck natural. Danielle, Vaniity, Allanah, Gia and IMHO Ana are all stunning. And if a t-girl can look this beautiful through surgery or any other means without endangering her health then hell, yeah, go for it.

But that's just my opinion....

Ecstatic
02-14-2005, 04:12 PM

Not to put words in Danielle's mouth (I'd rather put something else...down, boy!), but I don't think she meant that Vaniity had 10s of 1000s of surgeries, but rather that she has spent 10s of 1000s of dollars on surgeries, which is quite possible indeed.

Regarding whether hormone therapy is "natural," well, no, but it's far more natural than plastic surgery, since we all have some balance of male and female hormones and the therapy simply alters that proportion (quite significantly, admittedly). One Thai girl I know says that, because she started on hormones very young (at the onset of puberty), she requires a low level of hormones now to maintain her femininity, which allows her to be truly fully functional (and she is, hoo boy, she is). Now that's the kind of "natural" that I like!

LBCDO
02-14-2005, 05:53 PM
GOD DAMN WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO ON VANITYS NUTS!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR FAVORITES BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP! THAT DOESNT EVEN SEEM COOL, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TRANNY CHASING STALKER MOER THAN ANYTHING! FUCKING FREAK! SHE IS NOT A FUCKING DIME! SHE LOOKS GOOD, YES, BUT SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL TS WHO WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT PUT NEXT TO SOME DIME TSs OR GGS! TELL HER I SAID THAT! TELL HER ANYONE SAID THAT, BUT DAMN, GET OFF HER NUTS! YEA, YOU MAKE ENOUGH MONEY, ANYONE CAN LOOK BETTER THAN VANITY! WATCH THE SWAN! IVE SEEN HOUSE WIVES WHO LOOK BETTER THAN HER IN 6 MONTHS THAN ALL THE WORK SHE HAS INVESTED IN HER ENTIRE LIFE! D EBATE THAT! GET OFF HER DICK!

geekmeat
02-14-2005, 09:24 PM
GOD DAMN WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO ON VANITYS NUTS!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR FAVORITES BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP! THAT DOESNT EVEN SEEM COOL, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TRANNY CHASING STALKER MOER THAN ANYTHING! FUCKING FREAK! SHE IS NOT A FUCKING DIME! SHE LOOKS GOOD, YES, BUT SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL TS WHO WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT PUT NEXT TO SOME DIME TSs OR GGS! TELL HER I SAID THAT! TELL HER ANYONE SAID THAT, BUT DAMN, GET OFF HER NUTS! YEA, YOU MAKE ENOUGH MONEY, ANYONE CAN LOOK BETTER THAN VANITY! WATCH THE SWAN! IVE SEEN HOUSE WIVES WHO LOOK BETTER THAN HER IN 6 MONTHS THAN ALL THE WORK SHE HAS INVESTED IN HER ENTIRE LIFE! D EBATE THAT! GET OFF HER DICK!

I wont ever "shut up" about Vaniity.
All these other girls have guys on their nutsack all the time.....why cant I dickride vaniitys nutsack!
Vaniity is a dyme piece period.
And she has the personlity of a woman not a drag queen.
Im always defending her because someone has to.
These other girls act as though they have never done anything scandalous and its not true.
All of a sudden all you girls turn into nuns and want to preach morality.
Face it....all of have done drugs before.....all of you have turned tricks....all of you have "wilded out" in your time so stop with the feva already!
There are girls on this board that look good and would give them props if they stop hating on Vaniity.
Others girls have guys boosting them so im boosting Vaniity.

geekmeat
02-14-2005, 09:26 PM

I wont ever "shut up" about Vaniity.
All these other girls have guys on their nutsack all the time.....why cant I dickride vaniitys nutsack!
Vaniity is a dyme piece period.
And she has the personlity of a woman not a drag queen.
Im always defending her because someone has to.
These other girls act as though they have never done anything scandalous and its not true.
All of a sudden all you girls turn into nuns and want to preach morality.
Face it....all of have done drugs before.....all of you have turned tricks....all of you have "wilded out" in your time so stop with the feva already!
There are girls on this board that look good and would give them props if they stop hating on Vaniity.
Others girls have guys boosting them so im boosting Vaniity.

LBCDO
02-14-2005, 10:10 PM
YOu dont see how sad that looks? I see the compliments people give to girls, ok, thats one thing, but every post your write is on one person. I didnt know Captain Save-a-Hos came on the internet too. You look like a stalker. Shes a grown woman, let her handle her own. One of my alltime favorite TSs is Mia Sterling. I know for a fact she is not the most passable, beautiful, perfect looking TS out there, but you dont see me in every fucking post "MOST BEAUTIFUL TS BAM BAM" "FLAWLESS GIRL MIA STERLING" BLAH BLAH BLAH! Like I said, there are 45 year old housewives on the TV show The Swan that look better than her with surgery. She looks good, but not good enough for anybody to look like osme depressed ass stalker fuck. You look like the average internet perve psycho. That doesnt concern you? how long have you "known" vanity? You dont see the bogus shit she says and does to everyone? How can a person that foul be so beautiful in your eyes?

All I can say is, you are sad. There is no TS, GG, celebrity, baseball player, whatever that can make me look like im so obsessed with one perosn.

Danielle Foxxx
02-15-2005, 03:46 AM
OMG I have a drag queen personality OMG I am going to slash my rists....LOL

THat last post was funny as hell - lol

Danielle Foxxx
02-15-2005, 04:00 AM
LOL I just had to

Hugh Jarrod
02-15-2005, 04:18 AM
LOL I just had to

Hmmm so he like Vaniity big deal, I've been with her and found her to be a sweetheart to me at least. She looked beautiful to me, and her personality was great. Ana is a good looking gurl as well, a little to plastic for my taste, however met her and her personality was friggin terrible. It seems to me that gurls seem to be snippy in here insulting other Ts on a regular basis. Danielle I don't know you and have never met you, not sure what you're like I like what I see and think you are very beautiful. However I don't like to see anyone bashing another like this. I agree that Vaniity can not be labelled a "natural" beauty in that yes she as well as most Ts I know of have had plastic surgery. Everyone does have their favorites, and I think it's funny when one over zealoustly posts about one particular gurl, yet sad when people seem to just want to bash one over and over. I will be at the AVNs next year and hope you will be as well Danielle, hope your personality is sweet and not smarmy.

geekmeat
02-15-2005, 05:24 AM
LOL I just had to

Your a man and always will be.
You have a manly body and a squeky hormone induced squak!
If your THIS jealous of Vaniity now you will REALLY be feeling it later on this year!

Watch this space.

LBCDO
02-15-2005, 05:30 AM
LOL I just had to

If your THIS jealous of Vaniity now you will REALLY be feeling it later on this year!

Watch this space.

See, thats what makes you look bad. Just drop it. "Feeling it"? I guess the words fierce, trade, butch queen, and fem queen are in your daily vocabulary too? Its one damn picture, a funny poke. You look more and more psycho with every post. I wish this was like a chatroom where you could ignore certain users. Only time im that defensive about someone is with wifey. Is she your girlfriend? Sister [in the non gay/tranny community sense?] Does she defend you amongst other TGirls in terms of how handsome you look? Thats just sad. Do you have a photoshrine in your closet with candles and locks of hair? I swear, its like you have handlebars between her nuts and her asshole by all these post im reading. We all have our favorites, and girls that we know that some people dont like. Even she has said that she looks good, but seriously, she is not the best looking girl ever.

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
02-15-2005, 05:31 AM
She is insanely jealous of Vaniity! I can see why too, Vaniity's one the most beautiful TGirl ever! Only 1% of trannies can pass as beautiful GG, Vaniity is in that 1%, she isn't, that's why she's jealous. Danielle really needs to stop, she(besides Vicki) is the most arrogant on this board! Plus Danielle, you do have a drag queen personality, weren't you the one who admitted you were just a gay man before becomng a tranny? No real TGirl has EVER considered themselves a gay man nor wanted to live as one.

Danielle Foxxx
02-15-2005, 06:05 AM
T girls are fooling themselves....They are all nutz like you sweety...Me Vicki, Allanha, Gia, Joanna, and many others look at crazy girls and feel pitty....
You we don't know about because you hide behind your screen name.
I am not trying to be like her and I am not jealous of her, if she sees these comments she will know it's all for fun, you are the one taking it seriously. Trust me, I wake up everyday to a picture of my mom next to my bed not Vanitty, my mom has always been the woman I wanted to be. but back when I was born in 1865 I was not esxposed to hormones and the internet like most young girls, Vaniity has been exposed to many more things then I have. Any TS was gay before she transitioned, she was not born a woman, and will never EVER be a woman, a woman is a sacret being someone who can make life, give life and a woman is a magical being that we all want to be. Being a girl is something I was not happy admiting when I was around my family, I was scared, I moved out when I was 17.... I honestly thought I was gay, but I could never attract gay men because I was too feminine for them, I tried everything, I even went on TV and said I would never dress up again.... They gave me a "boy" makeover LOL
Well why am I explaining myself to someone so stupid such as yourself...The truth is I am not....I am mearly proving to everyone what an idiot you are ( if I even have to do that ).
Girls come from every background, and only someone so unhuman as yourself would twist and missuse my past to try and provoke some type of argument in here which seems about the only thing you are good at.
I have said it many times, I am proud of my past and extremely proud I have found the life I was meant to live. Do I wish I did it sooner? Yes, for physical reaons, but mentally I was not ready. And mentally you seriously need some help!

The American Nightmare
02-15-2005, 06:21 AM
back when I was born in 1865... God damn.

You look great, really.

LG
02-15-2005, 10:51 AM
Boys and girls, please put your handbags away.

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY wrote:

She is insanely jealous of Vaniity! I can see why too, Vaniity's one the most beautiful TGirl ever! Only 1% of trannies can pass as beautiful GG, Vaniity is in that 1%, she isn't, that's why she's jealous. Danielle really needs to stop, she(besides Vicki) is the most arrogant on this board!

LBCDO wrote:

ANYONE CAN LOOK BETTER THAN VANITY! WATCH THE SWAN! IVE SEEN HOUSE WIVES WHO LOOK BETTER THAN HER IN 6 MONTHS THAN ALL THE WORK SHE HAS INVESTED IN HER ENTIRE LIFE!

and also wrote:

She looks good, but not good enough for anybody to look like osme depressed ass stalker fuck. You look like the average internet perve psycho.

geekmeat wrote:

Danielle Foxxx wrote:
LOL I just had to

Watch this space.

All right, time out! Do we all have to start getting personal? I though we were all in this together.

Felicia Katt wrote:

No one has ever denied that Vanity looks good. but you were the one claiming she was a great, natural beauty. Danielle was just pointing out that, like a lot of girls, Vanity has had help.

Absolutely agree. And hey, there's nothing wrong with getting help.

Danielle Foxxx wrote:

Being a girl is something I was not happy admiting when I was around my family, I was scared, I moved out when I was 17.... I honestly thought I was gay, but I could never attract gay men because I was too feminine for them, I tried everything, I even went on TV and said I would never dress up again.... They gave me a "boy" makeover LOL

Danielle, none of us guys can ever really understand how difficult and traumatic those adolescent years must have been for you, but what matters is that you are happier now. And even though on this forum we all look at girls and grade their beauty and "passability" the important thing I would imagine for you is that you've reached the end of a difficult journey to becoming a woman. Even those here that speak ill of you should understand that. The fact that you're drop dead gorgeous is a plus.

Vaniity is also drop dead gorgeous in my opinion. The fact that she's had several $1000s worth of surgery is irrelevant. Most t-girls are surgically enhanced and I think that we have by now thrown the word 'natural' out of the window.

Finally I don't undertstand why you girls have to knock each other. I thought there was a kind of solidarity and understanding between TGs. Similarly it saddens me to see a lot of the guys in this forum knocking you and Vicki, or badmouthing Vaniity when she isn't even here to defend herself.

So, everyone, let's make an attempt to get back to a civilised debate.

Increase the peace.

Danielle Foxxx
02-15-2005, 08:46 PM
Eat your heart out Spookable Tranny!

Danielle Foxxx
02-15-2005, 08:49 PM
more

Danielle Foxxx
02-15-2005, 08:51 PM
A profile is such a hard thing to get right, that girl is a doll - wow - I'd fuck her face....and look - none of these girls look like the've had surgery, but I am sure a FFS costs from $20,000 - $35'000

Toro
02-15-2005, 10:07 PM

Ana doesn't do it for me. WAYYYY too much surgery - almost that Michael Jackson thing going on. She also has that 'too serious' look, like her face would crack if she'd smile.

A smile can be so sexy. But when every picture of a person has that look on their face like they just saw a crime being committed, it makes you wonder about their personality.

partlycloudy
02-15-2005, 10:15 PM
i don't think how much surgery a girl has had matters. it's the end result that counts.

ONEWORLD
02-15-2005, 11:04 PM
Finally I don't undertstand why you girls have to knock each other. I thought there was a kind of solidarity and understanding between TGs.

THIS IS SO OBVIOUSLY AN "INDUSTRY" BEEF...

TG'S ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN GG'S IN THAT SENSE, THEY ARE "SISTERS" AS LONG AS THEY'RE ARE NOT COMPETING... 8)

geekmeat
02-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Eat your heart out Spookable Tranny!

I have to give you props on this Danielle.
Ive seen this woman before and she was one of the ones I was talking about when I said ive seen white girls that are just as real as Vanity.
I think this girl is from Kentucky or somewhere like that?
I forget.
There is another girl from Florida that is amazing....she has a website.

LG
02-16-2005, 09:12 PM
Danielle, those are some wonderful photos of Gabrielle. I would love to know more about her story. I understand she is an actress.

I also like the photos of Roberta Close and Bibi Anderson (aka Fernandez). I understand Bibi is a celebrity in Spain (like the ethereal Jenny Hiloudaki is in Greece, singer Dana International in Israel and the very attractive Kelly van der Veer in Holland). The other girl in your photos, I think is called Vanessa Vogue.

The beauty of these girls, and in many cases their charm and bags of talent helps to make transgenderism more 'palatable' to a society that seems unwilling to accept it. I wish them, like I wish you, all possible success in the future.

Danielle Foxxx
02-17-2005, 07:01 AM
HOW ABOUT THIS GIRL - I CAN ATTEST SHE IS ALL NATURAL....

Realgirls4me
02-17-2005, 07:16 AM
I know that beauty, Danielle. :)

Yes, she's a cutie. :)

Danielle Foxxx
02-17-2005, 07:52 AM
Here is a girl that's featured in my web site, she's brazilian....soooo cute, she just turned 18...

Felicia Katt
02-17-2005, 07:01 PM
i don't think how much surgery a girl has had matters. it's the end result that counts.

I had my tonsils out, does that count? :)

seriously, tho, If a girl has surgery to be beautiful, thats fine, but if someone can be supergorgeous, naturally, all the better. If that were not the case, why do so many girls who have had work done often deny it?

Felicia

partlycloudy
02-17-2005, 07:07 PM
seriously, tho, If a girl has surgery to be beautiful, thats fine, but if someone can be supergorgeous, naturally, all the better. If that were not the case, why do so many girls who have had work done often deny it?

because then people will only credit her beauty because of the work done.

LBCDO
02-17-2005, 08:29 PM
YOu know what though? Now that I think of it, there are tons of girls from Brazil who look good and dont look that "fake". SOme have surgeries, whatever, but not many look that exxagerated.

Ecstatic
02-18-2005, 02:01 AM
Have to disagree with you partly there, LBCDO: I think you have the proportion backwards. From all the photosets and vids I've seen, a lot of Brazilian girls do look fake and exaggerated, and it's a minority who look really good and "natural." More silicone per lb in Brazil than anywhere else, I think. However, in photosets like those on brazilian-transsexuals.com, I have noticed what seems to be a tendency in the past 2-3 years for younger girls to opt for a much more natural, less exaggerated look.

ONEWORLD
02-18-2005, 02:51 AM
I have noticed what seems to be a tendency in the past 2-3 years for younger girls to opt for a much more natural, less exaggerated look.

YES, THESE GURLS ARE "STARTING" MUCH YOUNGER IN THE BUSINESS AND IN THEIR TRANSITIONS (HORMONES).

TrueBeauty TS
02-18-2005, 03:47 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is that girl at the bottom of page 6, the one lying on the bed???? :shock:

She is a GODDESS!!!! She has the face of an angel !!!!!!!!

I know everyone has their favorite, but along side of Danielle, she is now my #1 idol. Move over Vanity and Miriam.... this girl looks so naturally hot. Totally unspookable! I wonder if she is even a Tranny?? She looks like a GG.

Felicia Katt
02-18-2005, 04:08 AM
this one?

Realgirls4me
02-18-2005, 08:08 AM
That girl ?

... I seem to recall dancing with a woman like her once at Peanuts, and later sharing a table with her at a nearby eaterie. ... Naaaah, it can't be her. It must have been a dream. Had to.

:)

LBCDO
02-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Have to disagree with you partly there, LBCDO: I think you have the proportion backwards. From all the photosets and vids I've seen, a lot of Brazilian girls do look fake and exaggerated, and it's a minority who look really good and "natural." More silicone per lb in Brazil than anywhere else, I think. However, in photosets like those on brazilian-transsexuals.com, I have noticed what seems to be a tendency in the past 2-3 years for younger girls to opt for a much more natural, less exaggerated look.

My source of the brazilian scene has mostly been brazilian-shemales and franks-tgirls, so I guess thats where that comes from. Maybe I shold have said "less exagerrated"? I have never met any girls from Brazil, so I dont know if its majority pumping, hormones, surgery, but I know that most of teh girls Ive seen dont look so "extreme", at least at those sites

Ecstatic
02-18-2005, 09:21 PM
My source of the brazilian scene has mostly been brazilian-shemales and franks-tgirls, so I guess thats where that comes from. Maybe I shold have said "less exagerrated"? I have never met any girls from Brazil, so I dont know if its majority pumping, hormones, surgery, but I know that most of teh girls Ive seen dont look so "extreme", at least at those sites
If I recall correctly (I haven't been a member for at least nine months), Frank has a professed preference for "puffies" or hormonal tits and less exaggerated body, um, sculpting, so it seems right that he would seek out those girls in Brazil. The widest assortment I think is found at brazilian-transsexuals.com, and there you'll see the full range of extensive surgery, injected silicone (yeech), and more natural looking girls. I guess we'd have to get Domy, seanchai, Christianrod or the like to comment on the current tendencies in Brazil, but from what I've seen, you're right about the direction it's been going, which I think is a good thing.

ONEWORLD
02-20-2005, 12:33 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is that girl at the bottom of page 6, the one lying on the bed???? :shock:

I know everyone has their favorite, but along side of Danielle, she is now my #1 idol. Move over Vanity and Miriam.... this girl looks so naturally hot. Totally unspookable! I wonder if she is even a Tranny?? She looks like a GG.

WOW, GODDESS?

SHE IS NO VANITY.

SHE TAKES A GREAT PICTURE BUT SHE HAS A VERY MASCULINE FACE...

A VERY ANGULAR JAW...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/onbed_173.jpg

BTW.PERSONALLY, I DON’T SEE THE BIG DEAL WITH MIRIAM…

SHE’S EXTREMELY PASSABLE; BUT IF SHE WAS A GG, I DON’T THINK THAT SHE WOULD GET AS MUCH ATTENTION…

ON THE STREET, SHE WOULD BE JUST ANOTHER CUTE LATINA...

SHE'S HAS THAT JAW THING GOING TOO...

Hugh Jarrod
02-20-2005, 06:57 AM
Danielle I know you stated that all Tgurls are or start as gay men this is not always the case. Some start as xxxy (remember Tula) or gender inspecific. I have no doubt you started as a gay male. I still think you're a beautiful Tgurl now, and if you say your jokes of V are in good humor and that's how she'd take then I trust you............................

Hugh Jarrod
02-20-2005, 06:58 AM
Danielle I know you stated that all Tgurls are or start as gay men this is not always the case. Some start as xxxy or gender inspecific. I have no doubt you started as a gay male. I still think you're a beautiful Tgurl now, and if you say your jokes of V are in good humor and that's how she'd take then I trust you............................

Felicia Katt
02-20-2005, 09:42 AM
not funny. and very uncool.

Hugh Jarrod
02-20-2005, 09:46 AM
not funny.

Wasn't meant to be Felicia. This is how Danielle started out. Now I think she's gorgeous. However the Danielle I see as gorgeous isn't the one in this photo.

Felicia Katt
02-20-2005, 10:16 AM
if you say your jokes of V are in good humor and that's how she'd take then I trust you............................

so, if it wasn't an ill-guided effort to be funny, what was it?

Felicia

Vicki Richter
02-20-2005, 10:28 AM
LOL I just had to

Watch this space.

Sebastian you're totally off your rocker. You always use the term jealousy when there isn't any. It is obvious that you are jealous of Danielle. You want to be her and that is why you say stupid stuff like this.

Vicki Richter
02-20-2005, 11:31 AM
She is insanely jealous of Vaniity! I can see why too, Vaniity's one the most beautiful TGirl ever! Only 1% of trannies can pass as beautiful GG, Vaniity is in that 1%, she isn't, that's why she's jealous. Danielle really needs to stop, she(besides Vicki) is the most arrogant on this board! Plus Danielle, you do have a drag queen personality, weren't you the one who admitted you were just a gay man before becomng a tranny? No real TGirl has EVER considered themselves a gay man nor wanted to live as one.

Spooky you back for round 2? Danielle doesn't have a D/Q personality. That's stupid. LOL. You know nothing about "real" TGirls. Why don't you? Because you aren't one. "You" are a little (or maybe not so little) gay boy wanna be hiding behind your computer screen talking trash. You dream of being a transsexual but you aren't so you choose to idolize some girls. That's OK. There is nothing wrong with that. All transsexuals HAVE to start out as cross dressers. If that's where you're at, at least don't be ashamed of it. Who are you jealous of Absolute Spookable? From the way you are always on our shit, I would say you're jealous of Danielle and I. Isn't that Geekmeats barometer of checking for jealousy? If you don't kiss someone's ass with every breath, and you are critical of them in any way, you must be jealous right?

I am totally not arrogant. I am just more articulate than most and I make you look foolish because you are constantly spewing bile on this board.
Just to set the record straight... Every transsexual has a different story. None are even remotely similar. We all start out one place... "dudes". When and why we change our lives and put ourselves through this shit is completely unique to everyone. Danielle actually started dressing up like and wanting to be a girl at an earlier age than Ms Vaniity. But seriously, don't try to profess that no real "Tgirl" would ever start out as a gay guy. How many guys have you slept with Spooky? Because by your definition, every one of them makes you a gay man until you can step up.

Let me give you about 10 reasons why I think Vanity should be jealous of Danielle:

#1 - She was cast for more videos last year than Vanity. In fact, in about one year, Danielle caught up to the total number of movies Vanity did for Joey over her entire career. Why? Because she's wicked hot and her scenes have heat. She's that good. She's younger than Vanity so she has more of a future in adult entertainment if she chooses to keep up with that line of work. Oh by the way, I've been with Danielle to straight clubs, restaurants, shopping... pretty much everywhere... Straight men gawk at her. Straight men ask for her number... She is in that 1%.

#2 - She has a beautiful place in L.A. It's all hers... Roomy... Comfortable. She doesn't mooch off her friends constantly. And yes she has this and still sends money home to her mom every month too.

#3 - She has a pretty new car. It's new. It runs. It's almost completely paid for.

#4 - She doesn't have a drug or substance abuse problem or even casually use drugs.

#5 - She's a good person. She doesn't place herself above others even though she could - if she had that kind of personality. She's proud, knows she looks good, but isn't stuck up.

#6 - She's in school for a real career. In other words, she's actively working on a future for herself. She's a great entertainer, but she's cognoscente of the fact that TS should never be singers the music business.

#7 - She has a website online (which she does most of the design work herself) making money with a large and loyal fan base. She's hot.

#8 - She's fucking smart. She self taught herself web dev stuff, she self taught hereself image design, and she's learned all kinds of cool stuff about video editting, dvd authoring, etc. Yes she makes $100/hr using her mind doing video editting and she makes even more doing makeup for porn girls. Wow and she can keep her clothes on.

#9 - She sets goals and achieves them. If she wants some surgery, a better car, a nicer place, she works very hard and saves her money until she gets it. She doesn't blow it on Prada bags and Gucci boots.

#10 - She's been in more mainstream movies than Vanity and she doesn't even try. Yes she has Playboy on her resume too (snore).

Oh and eleven... I couldn't forget the number one reason why...

#11 - She gets to be friends with Vicki Richter. Who wouldn't be jealous of that? <snicker>

There. I have posted articulate, well thought out arguments to counter the garbage that comes out of yours and Geekmeat's mouth all the time. I am sure you will come back and amuse us all with more of your fantasy world ass kissing nonsense.

Felicia Katt
02-20-2005, 11:39 AM
[AFTER DATING A FEW AND BEING AROUND MANY OTHERS, I NOW FAVOR THE MORE EXOTIC LOOKING GG’S…

AND STRANGELY, I’M BECOMING MORE ATTRACTED TO GG’S THAT HAVE OBVIOUSLY HAD SOME FACIAL SURGERY; WHERE AS BEFORE I WAS TURNED OFF BY THEIR “FAKENESS

does this have anything to do with your response to a pic of girl posted as an example of a natural beauty who has had no surgeries?

Felicia

TrueBeauty TS
02-20-2005, 12:03 PM
not funny.

Wasn't meant to be Felicia. This is how Danielle started out. Now I think she's gorgeous. However the Danielle I see as gorgeous isn't the one in this photo.

Dude, did you ask Danielle's permission to post that pic? If you didn't, then that's very uncool. And don't use that "I found it in public domain blah, blah, blah" crap.

Not cool. Not funny. Not right. Just lame.

TrueBeauty TS
02-20-2005, 12:28 PM

WOW, GODDESS?

SHE IS NO VANITY.

A VERY ANGULAR JAW...

SHE’S EXTREMELY PASSABLE; BUT IF SHE WAS A GG, I DON’T THINK THAT SHE WOULD GET AS MUCH ATTENTION…

I think the girl in that pic is HOT. I don't see anything masculine about her jaw. Yeah, she may look a little bit like Miriam, but I think more like Daisy Fuentes. She's got that hot latina look.

Vanity looks good, but for my taste, she is a bit too plastic looking now. She looked better a few years ago. I admire T girls that have that natural GG look.

Danielle Foxxx
02-20-2005, 07:21 PM
LOL is someone trying to post another boy picture of me and realized it won't stay up for that long...I have people who are watching out for me and see "Shaddiness" as a total lack of human emotion.
So for all of those who "try" me...I never seen the picture, so I can tell you for sure I cannot confirm it untill I see it - send it to: Daniellefoxxx@yahoo.com

Toro
02-20-2005, 07:50 PM

WOW, GODDESS?

SHE IS NO VANITY.

A VERY ANGULAR JAW...

I think the girl in that pic is HOT. I don't see anything masculine about her jaw. Yeah, she may look a little bit like Miriam, but I think more like Daisy Fuentes. She's got that hot latina look.

Vanity looks good, but for my taste, she is a bit too plastic looking now. She looked better a few years ago. I admire T girls that have that natural GG look.

She's a little too tall - that's the problem I have with her. Definitely a little angular in her features but I think that's because she's so big...if she was petite the proportion would probably work. But I will tell you one thing - she knows how to shake her ass like a woman when she dances - and I don't mean while she's performing. I once saw her grooving by herself on a dance floor in some sexy ass shorts and I was getting very turned on.

Toro
02-20-2005, 07:52 PM

WOW, GODDESS?

SHE IS NO VANITY.

A VERY ANGULAR JAW...

But don't get me wrong - I think she is beautiful.

Danielle Foxxx
02-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Here are some old pictures of me....Anyone like these boy pictures??? LOL

joyboy123
02-20-2005, 09:26 PM
You've always been very cute. I hate to be greedy but do you have more?

Vicki Richter
02-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Damn look at that hairy muff. lol. Very retro baby. haha

romeo
02-20-2005, 11:26 PM
LOL :lol: ....well done Danielle....the first one is really nice....even though I prefer you with your actual look :wink:

Hugh Jarrod
02-20-2005, 11:30 PM

Quite honestly yes, they tell a story of your past. You have claimed in the past you're not ashamed of your past. You state all shemales start as gay boys (don't fully agree with that as not all just most do). I have no problem with that Danielle, and as a matter of fact enjoy that about you. You don't usually answer posts with anger (maybe just PMs), just intelligent words in my eyes a good thing. You are obviously not afraid to post pics such as this, you have a pair unmatched by most sweety.

Hugh Jarrod
02-20-2005, 11:34 PM
not funny.

Dude, did you ask Danielle's permission to post that pic? If you didn't, then that's very uncool. And don't use that "I found it in public domain blah, blah, blah" crap.

Actually no I didn't and if she wishes for me to remove it I will. It wasn't meant to be funny, I don't care what you think is cool, we may and obviously do disagree on right and wrong, and as far as lame goes curb your emotions and answer with words well thought out, and then no one can succesfully call you lame. Try that last one it works.

Hugh Jarrod
02-20-2005, 11:44 PM

Felicia

Did you read the first response to your post Felicia. As stated a picture of Danielle as a boy, I agree with her that most TSs start as gay men (not all) She did as well. it is a picture nothing more nothing less. Why should anyone be upset at it, Danielle for one is not afraid of her past as well she shouldn't be. She's done a lot for herself and has every right to be proud. If you took it as ill-guided then I'm sorry you did so. My intentions however were not malicious there for I do not apologize for my actions, put aside your emotions for just a bit (I know that is harder said than done for most, including myself on ocassion) and realize that just for a second an image that raises one emotion in someone does not raise the same emotion in the next individual, people are all different. If it summond a different emotion in you than it did me, as I said I apologize, however I do not apologize for the action in the first place.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Many Moons AGO...............

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 12:20 AM

I think the girl in that pic is HOT. I don't see anything masculine about her jaw.

HOW CAN YOU WHEN EVERYTHING IS COVERED...

NOTICE HOW UNNATURAL THE POSE IS...

YOU CAN'T SEE HER NECK, SHOULDERS, ETC...

AGAIN, IT'S A GOOD PICTURE...

BUT I'M NOT CONVINCED...

Vanity looks good, but for my taste, she is a bit too plastic looking now. She looked better a few years ago.

I USE VANITY AS AN EXAMPLE BECAUSE SHE'S CONSIDERED "TOP-SHELF" AND SHE'S SOMEONE THAT EVERYONE ON THE BOARD KNOWS...

I COULD NAME OTHERS, BUT THERE IS NO POINT IN THAT BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THEM ANYWAY...

BUT TO ELEVATE THIS DRAG QUEEN'S STATUS TO A PASSABLE TRANSEXUAL IS HILARIOUS...

I admire T girls that have that natural GG look.

I AGREE TOTALLY...

THAT'S WHY I'M NOT FOOLED BY HEAVY MAKE-UP JOBS AND STRANGE POSES...

BTW. I DIDN'T SAY SHE LOOKED LIKE MIRIAM, I JUST SAID THAT MIRIAM HAS THAT SAME MASCULINE JAW ISSUE...

A STEADY DOSE OF HORMONES SHOULD SMOOTH THAT RIGHT OUT

OR A SMALL IMPLANT MAYBE... 8)

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 12:26 AM
[AFTER DATING A FEW AND BEING AROUND MANY OTHERS, I NOW FAVOR THE MORE EXOTIC LOOKING GG’S…

AND STRANGELY, I’M BECOMING MORE ATTRACTED TO GG’S THAT HAVE OBVIOUSLY HAD SOME FACIAL SURGERY; WHERE AS BEFORE I WAS TURNED OFF BY THEIR “FAKENESS

does this have anything to do with your response to a pic of girl posted as an example of a natural beauty who has had no surgeries?

Felicia

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE CLOAK & DAGGER SHIT? 8)

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION?

AllanahStarrNYC
02-21-2005, 12:32 AM
*Note

Hormones CAN NOT alter bone structure of the male cranium
after the completition of puberty.

Only surgery can.

TrueBeauty TS
02-21-2005, 12:38 AM
not funny.

Actually no I didn't and if she wishes for me to remove it I will. It wasn't meant to be funny, I don't care what you think is cool, we may and obviously do disagree on right and wrong, and as far as lame goes curb your emotions and answer with words well thought out, and then no one can succesfully call you lame. Try that last one it works.

Nope. It obviously doesn't work. I tried it with you.

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 12:39 AM
*note*

FEMALE HORMONES ARE KNOWN AND EVEN EXPECTED TO SMOOTH OUT MASCULINE FEATURES AND IS STRONGLY ADVISED BEFORE CONSIDERING SURGERY. 8)

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE STRAIGHT GUYS FOR A BEAUTIFUL TRANSEXUAL AMERICA. 8)

TrueBeauty TS
02-21-2005, 12:53 AM
*note*

FEMALE HORMONES ARE KNOWN AND EVEN EXPECTED TO SMOOTH OUT MASCULINE FEATURES AND IS STRONGLY ADVISED BEFORE CONSIDERING SURGERY. 8)

They even out fat distrabution, soften skin and muscle tone to some degree, but they do not alter bone structure after the skelectal structure stops growing.

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 01:07 AM
A STEADY DOSE OF HORMONES SHOULD SMOOTH THAT RIGHT OUT

OR A SMALL IMPLANT MAYBE... 8)

FEMALE HORMONES ARE KNOWN AND EVEN EXPECTED TO SMOOTH OUT MASCULINE FEATURES AND IS STRONGLY ADVISED BEFORE CONSIDERING SURGERY.

8)

They even out fat distrabution, soften skin and muscle tone to some degree, but they do not alter bone structure after the skelectal structure stops growing.

Hormones CAN NOT alter bone structure of the male cranium
after the completition of puberty.

[/b]

AllanahStarrNYC
02-21-2005, 01:33 AM
Not to argue-
unless a girl has good genetics ot starts @ puberty
hormones will not change face structures- the bony ridge that is
formed in the brow through male puberty or the jawbone structure-

all hormones do to "soften" as we call it
is change the fat displacement under the skin and fill out the skin with fat
hence for a softer look arounf the face and body

being a ts for 8 years and have researched and have had tons of surgery-
hormones helpt to soften the face bu will do nothing to shrink bones, make noses smaller, reduce angular jaws, reduce brow bones-
simply impossible

hormones will not enlarge hips nor an ass significantly and in some people will grow very little or hardly any breast tissue, or get rid of beards

OF COURSE

HRT is ESSENTIAL to transformation

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 01:53 AM
WELL YOU HEARD IT MIRIAM...

SHE SAID GET THE IMPLANT...

JUST KIDDING...

]IT LOOKS AS IF SHE ALREADY HAS THE IMPLANT ANYWAY :wink:

all hormones do to "soften" as we call it
is change the fat displacement under the skin and fill out the skin with fat
hence for a softer look arounf the face and body

I'VE SEEN AND DATED GURLS THAT WERE IN DIFFERENT STAGES OF HORMONE USAGE AND I CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN THEY HAVE MISSED A WEEK OR TWO...

THE FACE JUST SEEMS MORE ANGULAR...

BUT IN A CLIMATE WHERE SO MANY YOUNG GURLS RUN OUT TO THE PUMP PARTIES FOR THEIR ENTIRE "LOOK", IT'S REFRESHING TO SEE A GURL THAT IS COMMITED TO HER "MONES" & B-12...

Not to argue-
unless a girl has good genetics ot starts @ puberty
hormones will not change face structures- the bony ridge that is
formed in the brow through male puberty or the jawbone structure

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT MS. STARR,

GENETICS HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH IT...

BUT I THOUGHT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT MIRIAM...

I THINK EVERYONE WOULD AGREE SHE HAS GOOD "GENETICS"...

Danielle Foxxx
02-21-2005, 04:24 AM
Who the hell was talking about Miriam? LOL

I think the red head is very feminine and I know her personally, not only is she all natural - but also is very talented and has a real carreer, then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I have seen the monsters you guys post pictures of in here and I keep my mouth shut, but I didn't post that picture to say....OHHHH she is better this or better that, I just did it because many girls who are not in the tranny world do not get as much recognition as for say....
Keep your dumb harsh comments, no one wants to hear them seriously...I didn't post the picture so you could pick her appart....how do you feel when I pick on your dearly beloved Vanitty, and speaking of she is nothing like Vanitty you are absolutly right...

I will continue to post pictures of respectable women in here, so if you don't mind and keeping from offending anyone that would be great -

By the way Allanah you look like this boy I used to fool around with when I was 6 years old.....His name was Fernado, he lived in my neighborhood ....Could you be my long lost Fernando?

To the secrete Red Head - you are gorgeous - I havr told you that numerous of times...

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 05:46 AM
THIS IS DEFINITELY AN INDUSTRY THING…

CERTAIN GURLS ARE OK TO PROMOTE WHILE OTHERS AREN’T…

AS SOON AS I CRITICIZE OR CRITIQUE ONE OF THESE MONGRELS THAT THE OTHER GURLS POST, THEY WANT TO TELL YOU HOW GOOD THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE…”WELL SHE HAS A GOOD HEART” OR “WELL SHE HAS A CAREER”…

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT THESE GURLS DO IN THEIR PRIVATE LIVES…

OH, WE PRETEND TO CARE, LOL… :wink:

I DON’T POST FOR YOU NOR AM I ONE OF THESE FAWNING, DROOLING IDIOTS THAT CARES ABOUT YOUR TRIVIAL OPINIONS OR YOUR DUMB HOBBIES, LOL…

Toro
02-21-2005, 05:54 AM

AS SOON AS I CRITICIZE OR CRITIQUE ONE OF THESE MONGRELS THAT THE OTHER GURLS POST, THEY WANT TO TELL YOU HOW GOOD THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE…”WELL SHE HAS A GOOD HEART” OR “WELL SHE HAS A CAREER”…

I DON’T POST FOR YOU NOR AM I ONE OF THESE FAWNING, DROOLING IDIOTS THAT CARES ABOUT YOUR TRIVIAL OPINIONS OR YOUR DUMB HOBBIES, LOL…

I definitely smell an east coast/west coast problem here, too.

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 05:58 AM
:lol:

Felicia Katt
02-21-2005, 08:50 AM
as usual, there is very little to add to a Vicki post. but as far as her post about Danielle, I have this to say

ditto

:)

Felicia

Danielle Foxxx
02-21-2005, 05:02 PM
ONE WORLD - YOU HAVE NO GOOD POINTS....
sorry babe....
I never said anything mad about your homegirl Miriam, is there a reason why her thread is not doing well? Ummmmmmm geese I wonder....Maybe no one gives a fuck that she is as pretty as she is and is not involved in her comunity, just does an occasional photoshoot so people can see she is still "MIRIAM EXTRAVAGANZA!" Paris is not burning anymore sweety, I have some water here if you need your flames put out!

Danielle Foxxx
02-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Pics of Miss Extravaganza - Just for you ONEWORLD - to show you I have "respect" as should you! Miriam is on my top list but she is not my favorite, MY OPINION is...I don't know her, she may be talented, have a great job and do photos on the side....Untill I get to know her, she will be maybe From 1 - 10 mmmmm a 7

Toro
02-21-2005, 06:57 PM
Pics of Miss Extravaganza - Just for you ONEWORLD - to show you I have "respect" as should you! Miriam is on my top list but she is not my favorite, MY OPINION is...I don't know her, she may be talented, have a great job and do photos on the side....Untill I get to know her, she will be maybe From 1 - 10 mmmmm a 7

LOL @ 'mmmmm a 7'. post a few 8's or 9's then.

Toro
02-21-2005, 06:58 PM
duplicate post

Toro
02-21-2005, 06:58 PM
duplicate post

Toro
02-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Pics of Miss Extravaganza - Just for you ONEWORLD - to show you I have "respect" ....

And cut the bullshit - with all the beautiful pictures of her floating around, you had to work to dig up pics that are 4 years old - one of which is totally unflattering.

I am not kissing her ass - I'm just defending her because I know her. I've lost respect for you, Danielle. Regardless of what me or ONEWORLD or Spookable or Aboslute or Hugh Jarrod or what ANYONE else has posted about you, has Miriam ever posted any pictures of you, or anything about you at all?

Vicki Richter
02-21-2005, 08:07 PM
Miriam is on my top list but she is not my favorite

Danielle says that and you slam her for it? How lame.

I actually think she/Miriam looks like a hot GG in both pix. Her makeup (lipstick area) is a little fubared in the 2nd one, but she still looks really good. But let me get your point straight here... Guys can post any picture they want in any forum and it's all good... Danielle posts a pic and she is evil and this just because you think one of the pictures isn't flawless.

Just making sure I get it.

Danielle made a good point about her not actively participating with the community. I would like to see more girls doing this. D also basically implied if she was friends with her, she'd increase her rating. I wonder sometimes why I have to interpret other people's well drafted posts so people don't see malice when there isn't any.

joyboy123
02-21-2005, 08:14 PM
Pics of Miss Extravaganza - Just for you ONEWORLD - to show you I have "respect" ....

And cut the bullshit - with all the beautiful pictures of her floating around, you had to work to dig up pics that are 4 years old - one of which is totally unflattering.

I am not kissing her ass - I'm just defending her because I know her. I've lost respect for you, Danielle. Regardless of what me or ONEWORLD or Spookable or Aboslute or Hugh Jarrod or what ANYONE else has posted about you, has Miriam ever posted any pictures of you, or anything about you at all?

She's perfectly welcome to come here and post. Does anybody know how to reach her?

TrueBeauty TS
02-21-2005, 08:49 PM

What does this have to do with any industry??? We were talking about a picture of a girl. A private citizen.

If your only interaction with girls is via jerking off to pornos, or hiring escorts (nothing wrong with that) then that's cool. But some people do enjoy seeing what some of the girls think, are interested in their opinions and personal lives. If you don't, you can always just look at all the pictures on this board.

TrueBeauty TS
02-21-2005, 09:08 PM

If you know Miriam so well, why don't you invite her to join this site, posts some of her best pics or at least pass on a few of her pics to you to post for her.

Everyone is welcome here. (As far as I know)

It amazes me that Danielle can post some pics of a girl she thinks looks good (Miriam) and she loses your respect because you didn't like the ones she posted. No matter what, some of you guys will never give props to a girl. You will always find fault.

Toro, i've lost respect for you for being a hater towards Miriam because you said she doesn't look good in those pics. Stop hating her!!!!! Miriam looks good. Stop saying she doesn't look good. Don't hate on Miriam. (See? How do you like it?)

Danielle Foxxx
02-21-2005, 09:10 PM
LOLOLOLOL That has to top ALL of the dumb bullshit I have heard in here....I do have those two pictures of Miriam saved in a folder in my computer named "HOT TRANSSEXUALS", I don't go around looking for pictures of her - you wanna post some? Go ahead - if you think they are unflatering I will tell her you said that in an email, I actually got those pictures from a "personals" sort of web site where people put each other on networks and stuff, those pictures were taken off of her profile which means she personally liked them enough to post them in a STRAIGHT web site - and she even mentions she is a transsexual - But again - IDIOT and you should appologize asshole! YOU DON"T KNOW ME!

By the way there is a post about Miriam this one is not it - so if you like to kiss her ass please feel free to go post in there...

Kisses
Danielle

PS: I will continue to prove to all you haters that I have good intentions - you just look like idiots when you write stuff like that to 98% of the members in this bord....I could care less Toro - you can choke on a nut and swallow pubes and have a wig grow on your stomach as far as I care.

Toro
02-21-2005, 09:58 PM
LOLOLOLOL That has to top ALL of the dumb bullshit I have heard in here....

i seriously doubt that, but whatever. even your hero vicky commented on her lipstick in the second picture.

if you think they are unflatering I will tell her you said that in an email

ok

By the way there is a post about Miriam this one is not it - so if you like to kiss her ass please feel free to go post in there...

i wasn't kissing her ass. i was sort of highlighting your insecurity and trying to tell you to lighten up...it's not attractive.

PS: I will continue to prove to all you haters that I have good intentions -

...unless you see a post from someone you don't like for whatever reason, in which case you act just like everyone else on here. give me a break...stop playing 'holier than thou'.

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 10:54 PM
PS: I will continue to prove to all you haters that I have good intentions -...

WELL THE JIG IS UP…

THE CON IS OVER…

THE WHOLE “HOOKER WITH A HEART OF GOLD” ROUTINE IS BECOMING REALLY STALE…

I THINK PEOPLE CAN NOW SEE YOUR TRUE SELF NOW…

YOUR COMPETITIVE, VINDICTIVE, PROMOTE MYSELF AT THE COST OF OTHERS SIDE…

YOU KNOW THE SIDE I’M SPEAKING OF…

THE ONE THAT ISSUES THE BACKHANDED COMPLIMENTS WHERE YOU GIVE A GURL A POSITIVE PHRASE OR SO BEFORE TRASHING THEIR CHARACTER AND LOOKS, LOL…

Pics of Miss Extravaganza - Just for you ONEWORLD - to show you I have "respect"…

SHE’S SHOWS ME “RESPECT” BY POSTING THESE PICS AND THEN GOES ON TO SAY:

I never said anything mad about your homegirl Miriam, is there a reason why her thread is not doing well? Ummmmmmm geese I wonder....Maybe no one gives a fuck that she is as pretty as she is and is not involved in her comunity, just does an occasional photoshoot so people can see she is still "MIRIAM EXTRAVAGANZA!" Paris is not burning anymore sweety, I have some water here if you need your flames put out!

NEVER SAID ANYTHING NEGATIVE?…

BESIDE THE FIRST SENTENCE, EVERYTHING IN THAT POST IS NEGATIVE…

I FIRST NOTICED THIS PATTERN IN THE VANITY THREAD
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1898&start=0

THIS TOPIC STARTS OUT AS A PRETTY POSITIVE THREAD FOR VANITY UNTIL YOUR POST:

AM I WRONG OR IS VANITTY BECAMING "MANITY"? lol

I wanted to see that picture for a long time... I have always been a Vanitty fan, but I have not heard good comments on her lattly...so for what it's worth....WOW....I guess they are right when they say Black men love women with junk in their trunk LOLOLOL

EVEN SPREADING THE GOSSIP HUH?, WITH “FANS” LIKE YOU, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES… :wink:

AND THE SHADE CONTINUES…

You are right about the big cock comment...LOL SHE HAS NO COCK...LOL....Yes she is lovely but I absolutly despise people that are pretty and know it... I hear that when they announced Vicki's name she was like...."WHAT??? I didn't win???"
We are not GaGa over her...her time is passed....She made her mark....NOw move over!…

INTERESTING COMMENTS TO SAY THE LEAST…

SAYING SHE’S HAS A SMALL PENIS ON A SITE THAT IS CALLED “HUNG ANGELS”… 8)

I have a thought....Try spending a day with me and Vicki...Now try the same thing with Vanity....No doubt she has a FLAWLESS shell...But where is her heart these days....Me and Vicki are the same way when it comes to being friends with T-Girls, but we are smart enough to know who is and who isn't just plain stupid to know beauty fades....
As far as "THE BIG SHOT GIG" I have done soooooo many talk shows, tv shows and tons and tons of stage acts....Never have I ever been part of something that was totally "trash for attention" ....well maybe Maury Povich was....LOL....BUt listen, with as much of a voice as she has - why can't we be talking good about her instead of good?

WELL WE CAN SPEAK POSITIVELY ABOUT HER IF YOU WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP, SINCE YOU STARTED THE NEGATIVE POST ON HER IN THE FIRST PLACE…

AND WHEN GEEKMEAT STARTS A THREAD, YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU THROW YOUR NEGATIVE REMARKS (ALWAYS WITH A COMPLIMENT FIRST, LOL) INTO THE FRAY; ONLY AS A “FAN” OFCOURSE…

AND IF THE NEGATIVE RUMORS AND COMMENTS AREN’T ENOUGH, YOU POST IN A THREAD DEDICATED TO HER, PICTURES OF TRANSEXUALS THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY BETTER LOOKING; BUT WE CAN’T CRITICIZE THOSE DRAG QUEENS THAT YOU POST…

AND POOR MIRIAM CAN’T DO ANYTHING RIGHT…

#6 Miriam - altho she is cute and started hormones when she was 2 years old I will give more credit to the girls who look just as good and who actually were old enough to make a smart decision on deciding to take such a drastic step on changing who they were. We are all men... We all have our favorites and that is why alot of us have our own "following" BECAUSE WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS AND WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL - BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER...

WHAT?!!! SHE SHOULD HAVE WAITED?

LOL.

THE JEALOUSY HERE IS PALPABLE…

ALLANAH CORRECTLY POINTS OUT IN THE SAME THREAD:

Hunny I would have started hormones @ 2 if I could have-
but didnt have the oppurtunity until I was 20 -
so hey

c'est la vie....

I THINK THE QUESTION IS CAN YOU GIVE ANYONE CREDIT WITHOUT SLAPPING THEM WITH AN INSULT AT THE SAME TIME?

Who the hell was talking about Miriam? LOL

I think the red head is very feminine and I know her personally, not only is she all natural - but also is very talented and has a real carreer, then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder…

AH YES, WE CAN GIVE CREDIT TO GURLS THAT ARE NOT THREATENING; NOT COMPETING IN THE SAME FIELD;OBVIOUS DRAG QUEENS WHO WE KNOW PERSONALLY; GURLS WITH "GOOD HEARTS"...

OK I SEE NOW... 8)

Danielle Foxxx
02-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Stop acting like a Bitch and be a man - listen to yourself you are bickering...like a spoiled girl on her first period during sunday church wearinga white dress!
The reason why you cannot see my post as being positive is because you are affraid to say that you were in the wrong after I told you that I took those danm pictures from her profile - just admit your post was wrong and call it a day!
By the way my insecurities are everyone's insecurities, everyone has them, me maybe a bit less then others because "Frankly my darlin' I don't give a Danm!"

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 11:07 PM
YOU KNOW SOMETIMES WHEN I READ YOUR POST, IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU CAN'T READ...

YOU NEVER SEEM TO ANSWER A POST DIRECTLY POINT FOR POINT AND OFTEN ASCRIBE THE WRONG POINT OF VIEW OR OPINION TO A PARTICULAR PERSON...

FOR EXAMPLE, YOU SAY THAT I'M SO IN LOVE WITH VANITY OR MIRIAM BUT I'VE CRITIQUED THEM BOTH...

SO, I KNOW YOU CAN TYPE, BUT HONESTLY CAN YOU READ? 8)

Danielle Foxxx
02-21-2005, 11:13 PM
One world we all know you are an idiot as well, whats your point? Hypocrate - if you would like to post about Miriam here is her thread:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2024

nice reviews she has, sound like her looks make up for her lack of respect for people. I would crush her with the bottom of my shoe and then scoop her up with my cat's pooper scooper, then I would remind her if she had an accident, God Forbid, that would make her lose her beauty she would be stranded out in the cold... That's reality for you sweety... I just speak the truth - you either learn to love it or like I said - Eat Shit!

Danielle Foxxx
02-21-2005, 11:17 PM
OHHHH ONE MORE THING -

HERE IS A POST TOTALLY DEDICATED TO FIGHTS CAT FIGHTS AND FLAMMERS - http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=22706#22706

iF YOU WANNA ARGUE TAKE IT THERE - WE WANT TO GO BACK TO HAVING FUN

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 11:24 PM
CAN YOU SPELL SMOKE SCREEN... :wink:

BTW. "CHIPMUNK", I'M NOT GONNA PUT UP WITH MANY MORE OF THE NAMES LIKE BITCH AND IDIOT...

El_hefe
02-21-2005, 11:32 PM
Danielle, chill, relax...don't lower yourself to get into a flamefest with one of the biggest morons here.
And ONE WORLD, get out of your basement once & a while dude...it'll put things into perspective.

Hugh Jarrod
02-21-2005, 11:46 PM
not funny.

Nope. It obviously doesn't work. I tried it with you.

You're words were not well thought out they were simply insults, I'm sorry you see them as well thought out. Better luck next time.

ONEWORLD
02-21-2005, 11:54 PM
Danielle, chill, relax...don't lower yourself...

IT'S MUCH TOO LATE FOR THAT...

WE GET TO KNOW THE REAL DANIELLE MORE & MORE WITH EVERY POST...

nice reviews she has, sound like her looks make up for her lack of respect for people. I would crush her with the bottom of my shoe and then scoop her up with my cat's pooper scooper, then I would remind her if she had an accident, God Forbid, that would make her lose her beauty she would be stranded out in the cold... That's reality for you sweety... I just speak the truth - you either learn to love it or like I said - Eat Shit!

I'M NOT BUYING THAT "HOOKER WITH A HEART OF GOLD" SHIT ANYMORE...

#5 - She's a good person. She doesn't place herself above others even though she could - if she had that kind of personality. She's proud, knows she looks good, but isn't stuck up.

OH REALLY?... :wink:

Toro
02-21-2005, 11:56 PM

OK - get ready....

Toro, i've lost respect for you for being a hater towards Miriam because you said she doesn't look good in those pics. Stop hating her!!!!! Miriam looks good. Stop saying she doesn't look good. Don't hate on Miriam. (See? How do you like it?)

Andddddd we have a new winner.

Hugh Jarrod
02-22-2005, 12:49 AM
Oh and Vaniity doesn't have a small cock, no it's not huge but she almost choaked me with it. Granted it was my first. I'm really wondering why it is most people here have to post negative comments, or even read negativity into things that weren't meant to be so. I posted a pic of Dannielle as a boy yet have had nothing bad to say about her at all. Suddenly Felicia and TrueBeauty think I'm Satan and there attacks fly at me right and left? Then Danielle PMs me and says "Don't fuck with me." Huh? Check the negativity at the door folks, and have a good one. I don't think you're jealous of V ,Danielle though I do think a few of your posts are on the "not so nice side of things" If you come to the bay area I'd love to see you, let people full of hate post hate and leave it at that. Don't stoop to that level I have faith in you gurl.

TrueBeauty TS
02-22-2005, 01:06 AM

OK - get ready....

Andddddd we have a new winner.

Well, you obviously didn't like it. A taste of your own medicine. Both you and Oneworld enjoy being trolls just for the sake of being trolls. You both get called on it constantly. Your misinformation gets pointed out to you and you conveniently ignore it. You can call girls "mongrels" and "drag queens" but it's always the girls that are catty, bitchy and haters. Never you guys. Someone says the sky is blue and you will say it's green just for the sake of being contrary.

You both antagonize people to the point of hostility and then sit back in smug satisfaction as they respond to your attacks.

OK, others may have known about you before, and now I do as well so I won't be playing your game anymore. I'm not sure what your problems are (Guilt? Self hate? Envy? Sense of entitlement? Low self esteem?) but whatever.... Both of you, your arrogance is only matched by your ignorance.

I don't expect or care if either of you respond to this post. I just had to say it for my own sanity. Your "validation" is neither desired nor required.

romeo
02-22-2005, 01:07 AM
Suddenly Felicia and TrueBeauty think I'm Satan and there attacks fly at me right and left? Then Danielle PMs me and says "Don't fuck with me."

Your post has had such reactions because you have used the same picture of another malicious post without the permission of Danielle.
I think that there is nothing wrong posting that picture but it would be good ask her before posting it on this board (even though you have good intentions) don't you think ?

Hugh Jarrod
02-22-2005, 01:11 AM
Suddenly Felicia and TrueBeauty think I'm Satan and there attacks fly at me right and left? Then Danielle PMs me and says "Don't fuck with me."

Your post has had such reactions because you have used the same picture of another malicious post without the permission of Danielle.
I think that there is nothing wrong posting that picture but it would be good ask her before posting it on this board (even though you have good intentions) don't you think ?

See I had no idea that was used in a malicious post in the past. Yes as I said if she wants it removed, and it's possible for me to do so I will.

Toro
02-22-2005, 01:34 AM
Well, you obviously didn't like it. A taste of your own medicine. Both you and Oneworld enjoy being trolls just for the sake of being trolls. You both get called on it constantly.

No - I was calling you a moron for missing the nature of my post, because I was telling Danielle it was catty that she was faking respect for Miriam by posting a shitty pic of her...and then I posted a new pic of her. The staff here deleted the pic that went along with my post. You, however, couldn't fire enough synapses to see that I wasn't dissing Miriam.

And you don't know what the fuck you are talking about - show me this constant calling on being a troll that I receive.

Your misinformation gets pointed out to you and you conveniently ignore it. You can call girls "mongrels" and "drag queens" what the fuck are you talking about?
but it's always the girls that are catty, bitchy and haters. Never you guys. Someone says the sky is blue and you will say it's green just for the sake of being contrary.

You both antagonize people to the point of hostility and then sit back in smug satisfaction as they respond to your attacks.

OK, others may have known about you before, and now I do as well so I won't be playing your game anymore. I'm not sure what your problems are (Guilt? Self hate? Envy? Sense of entitlement? Low self esteem?) but whatever.... Both of you, your arrogance is only matched by your ignorance.

I don't expect or care if either of you respond to this post. I just had to say it for my own sanity. Your "validation" is neither desired nor required.

Check please.

Toro
02-22-2005, 01:35 AM
Well, you obviously didn't like it. A taste of your own medicine. Both you and Oneworld enjoy being trolls just for the sake of being trolls. You both get called on it constantly.

No - I was calling you a moron for missing the nature of my post, because I was telling Danielle it was catty that she was faking respect for Miriam by posting a shitty pic of her...and then I posted a new pic of her. The staff here deleted the pic that went along with my post. You, however, couldn't fire enough synapses to see that I wasn't dissing Miriam.

And you don't know what the fuck you are talking about - show me this constant calling on being a troll that I receive.

Your misinformation gets pointed out to you and you conveniently ignore it. You can call girls "mongrels" and "drag queens" what the fuck are you talking about?
but it's always the girls that are catty, bitchy and haters. Never you guys. Someone says the sky is blue and you will say it's green just for the sake of being contrary.

Check please.

TrueBeauty TS
02-22-2005, 02:07 AM

See I had no idea that was used in a malicious post in the past. Yes as I said if she wants it removed, and it's possible for me to do so I will.

First off, I don't think you are satan (although I could be wrong :lol: ) and I've never said that.

However, let me try to explain something to you that maybe you don't realize. SOME girls believe that their past as a boy is a very personal, private thing. To some, it can be embarrassing, to others, maybe it brings up a very painful past. I don't know how Danielle feels about her picture, but if you post a boy picture of a girl without asking her first, you could unintentionally cause hurt to someone. Even offering to take it down afterwards is too late. The damage has already been done.

Some girls don't mind (Allanah's boy pic is cute as a button!) but since you don't know who minds and who doesn't, as a matter of courtesy, it's best to ask permission FIRST before posting potentially hurtful pictures.

ONEWORLD
02-22-2005, 02:45 AM
OK, others may have known about you before, and now I do as well so I won't be playing your game anymore.

LOL...

DON’T ANNOUNCE YOUR INTENTIONS OR WHAT YOU’RE GONNA DO…

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT…

FURTHERMORE…DON’T MISCHARACTERIZE ME…

ANYONE CAN DO A SEARCH OF ALL OF MY POSTS AND I STAND BY ALL OF THEM…

NO FABRICATIONS THERE…

I DON’T JUST TALK IT, I ‘VE LIVED EVERY WORD…REAL TALK…

YOU SEE, YOU GURLS, DON’T LIKE TO COME ACROSS GUYS THAT KNOW YOUR LIFESTYLES AND HOW YOU LIVE…

YOU WANT TO SPIN YOUR OWN FANTASIES…CREATE YOUR OWN HISTORY AND LEGEND…ALWAYS PLAYING THE VICTIM TO THAT “MEAN OL’ WORLD OUTTHERE”… 8)

YOU MUCH RATHER TALK TO GUYS THAT DON’T KNOW THE GAME…THESE “LAP DOGS” THAT JUMP AT YOUR BECKON AND CALL…

I THINK SOMEONE ELSE DESCRIBED IT THIS WAY: :wink:

It's probably true that girls can and will get catty with eachother (and that is somewhat regrettable) but if a guy joins in, WATCH OUT! lol It's a lot like how family members can say something bad about their own family, but if an outsider says it, then the family will stick togther and turn on the outsider.

YOUR WHOLE POST IS HILARIOUS…

SINCE IT’S IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT START THESE ARGUMENTS IN THE FIRST PLACE…

WHENEVER SOMEONE POSTS A PIC OF A DECENT GURL, YOU’LL GET A FEW “MAN, SHE’ S BEAUTIFUL” OR “SHE’S HOT”…

AND THEN OUT OF NOWHERE, HERE COMES THE MORON THAT HAS TO GO OVERBOARD WITH “WOW, SHE’S THE BEST EVER”, “SHE LOOKS BETTER THAN INSERT WELL KNOWN TS STAR HERE”, OR

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is that girl at the bottom of page 6, the one lying on the bed????

THIS IS WHERE THE SHIT STARTS…

WHEN SOME DROOLING IDIOT GETS GASSED OFF OF ONE PICTURE AND ALL OF SUDDEN THEY’RE COMPARING IT TO AN ENTIRE CAREER OF ANOTHER GURL…

DUDE OR WHATEVER YOU ARE, PUMP YOUR BRAKES…

THIS IS JUST ONE FUCKING PICTURE…ONE PICTURE DOES NOT MAKE A TRANSEXUAL OR A CAREER…

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU’RE A FRIEND OF DANIELLE…

ANYONE CAN DO A SEARCH OF YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS AND SEE THAT DANIELLE USUALLY POST BEFORE OR AFTER YOU IN ALMOST EVERY THREAD…

IF DANIELLE WANTED TO POST A PICTURE OF HER FRIEND, ALL SHE HAD TO DO IS POST THE PIC WITH THE PREFACE “HEY GUYS, THIS IS A FRIEND SO DON’T BE TOO CRITICAL”…

INSTEAD SHE POSTS THE DRAG QUEEN’S PIC AND THEN HER FRIEND (YOU), THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST WOULD GET THE BALL ROLLING WITH A BUNCH OF OOHing AND AAHHing, LOL…

LET GUESS, THIS IS YOU IN THE PICTURE…RIGHT? LOL

DID ANYONE NOTICE THE CALVES?

GOOD GOD. 8) [/img]

Felicia Katt
02-22-2005, 04:02 AM
Suddenly Felicia and TrueBeauty think I'm Satan and there attacks fly at me right and left?

You posted, without her permission, an old pic of her as a boy, that you knew had already been posted once, and removed. I assumed you did it as a cruel joke, told you that was unfunny and uncool and you said no, that wasn't your intent. So then I asked what your motives were. Where is the attack? If that is calling someone Satan, Dr Seuss wrote the bible.

You never did answer why you would post someone's picture like that? I doubt you would like ANY pic of you to be posted on here. How about any of your personal information at all? If you felt like Satan, its probably because you violated the Golden Rule about doing unto others.

If you are a Vanity fan, thats just great. Post about her all you like. Post her best pics. But don't try to build her up by tearing others down.

Felicia

Felicia Katt
02-22-2005, 06:33 AM
Can anyone tell me why it is that some of you men on here seem so defensive? I'd like to know. Do you hate transsexuals? Do you hate yourselves for liking transsexuals? Is it insecurity? Resentment? Envy? Are we threatening to you? Is it some sort of approach avoidance thing, where you are attracted and repelled at the same time? Is it fanaticism? Do you feel you are being disloyal to your idols if you pay someone else a compliment? Is it pride? stubbornness? do you always have to be right? Always have to have the last word? Is winning everything, not how you play the game? Are you avenging past wrongs? Settling scores? Balancing the books? Are we just whores and bitches and who cares? Do we have it coming to us? what is it, really?

I see post after post where some of you men take a contrary opinion as if it were a grievous insult. Why is that? and why do some of you always escalate the rhetoric so much? Oneworld started off by saying a girl took a good pic but had a slightly mannish jaw, and a few messages later ends up calling her a man, a drag queen, and much worse, and insinuating and making all sorts of assumptions about her lifestyle and character. Why?

Hugh takes some legitimate criticism of his own misguided behavior as an attack and acts like he was the victim? Why?

Toro reads malice into an innocent post's pictures and starts attacking. then he overlooks obvious sarcasm in another post and starts attacking? Why?

I'm not trying to throw gasoline onto the fire. I'd really like to know. Do you ever question what you do here? Or how you do it? Do you care about the consequences of your words? Does it bother you at all when you hurt someone's feelings?

Felicia

Danielle Foxxx
02-22-2005, 07:51 AM
OneWorld you don't know shade untill you met me sista girl....Talking like you lived it - DON"T PISS ME OFF - you have no clue who you are dealing with! Slow down flamer - this is only the internet - calm your fag nerves and be real! I still think you are a fag and a fucking hatter - and I will spit it on your face after I make you eat your words - GET TO KNOW THIS... Everyone knows I am not some weak pathetic Transsexual who will sit here and take your insults you cunt - I grew up with trash so I know exacly what kind of person I am dealing with when I drop down to your level....Darling!

Danielle Foxxx
02-22-2005, 07:52 AM
OneWorld you don't know shade untill you met me sista girl....Talking like you lived it - DON"T PISS ME OFF - you have no clue who you are dealing with! Slow down flamer - this is only the internet - calm your fag nerves and be real! I still think you are a fag and a fucking hatter - and I will spit it on your face after I make you eat your words - GET TO KNOW THIS... Everyone knows I am not some weak pathetic Transsexual who will sit here and take your insults you cunt - I grew up with trash so I know exacly what kind of person I am dealing with when I drop down to your level....Darling!

Danielle Foxxx
02-22-2005, 07:58 AM
Ok ok I will be a good girl and drop it, we are obviously dealing with some strong words here and I refuse to deal with any of this child non-sense - I am done taking insults to heart....Fortunally my posts have no problem with popularity, I will just go back to posting where I see something positive said...

Love to All

Danielle

Danielle Foxxx
02-22-2005, 08:01 AM
Ok ok I will be a good girl and drop it, we are obviously dealing with some strong words here and I refuse to deal with any of this child non-sense - I am done taking insults to heart....Fortunally my posts have no problem with popularity, I will just go back to posting where I see something positive said...

Love to All

Danielle

Gosh I feel like I have a double personality just now

Toro
02-22-2005, 08:54 AM
Can anyone tell me why it is that some of you men on here seem so defensive? I'd like to know. Do you hate transsexuals? Do you hate yourselves for liking transsexuals? Is it insecurity? Resentment? Envy? Are we threatening to you? Is it some sort of approach avoidance thing, where you are attracted and repelled at the same time? Is it fanaticism? Do you feel you are being disloyal to your idols if you pay someone else a compliment? Is it pride? stubbornness? do you always have to be right? Always have to have the last word? Is winning everything, not how you play the game? Are you avenging past wrongs? Settling scores? Balancing the books? Are we just whores and bitches and who cares? Do we have it coming to us? what is it, really?

Toro reads malice into an innocent post's pictures and starts attacking. then he overlooks obvious sarcasm in another post and starts attacking? Why?

I'm not trying to throw gasoline onto the fire. I'd really like to know. Do you ever question what you do here? Or how you do it? Do you care about the consequences of your words? Does it bother you at all when you hurt someone's feelings?

Felicia

JESUS - THIS SHIT GOES BOTH WAYS!!! Felecia - I'm going to make you feel ashamed of yourself. I've said good things about Vicky, I've said good things about Danielle, I've said good things about Allanah, Miriam, and tons of other girls here. I've posted pics of beautiful TS I know, pics that haven't been on here. I've never said bad shit to you. I've said bad things to Mega (when he started dumping on Danielle), a Jesus freak who started spewing shit right after election time, and a hard-core Republican who would try to justify anti-gay legislation in this country.

By the way, Vicky, that closeup of your face is a great picture.

...and defending Danielle during a Mega attack...

If you are going to post something questionable or hot, sit on it for a couple of hours. You'll be surprised how much shit you hold back. Especially some of the shit you said about Danielle.

Meanwhile, this is what Danielle posted on the first Miriam thread back in November -

PRETTY - YES...
BUT ANYONE CAN LOOK AWESOME WITH FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY, MAKEUP AND HAIR STYLISTS, AND A GOOD SUGAR DADDY TO PAY FOR ALL THAT...oH GOD i WISH i WAS YOUNG AND KNEW HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP...

and

YESSSSSSS SHE HAS STRECH MARKS - I AM HAPPY NOW lolololol
I knew there was something...

Now who's the fucking hypocrite? You have good intentions? Tell me that these are positive comments.

And Vicky - who started beef with Absolute Shade with the 'well let's see your picture' shit, and then starting a thread called 'Absolute Shade Conspiracy Theory'...

Come on ... you are so fucking hypocritical. I hope the girls don't leave on my behalf, that wasn't my intention. But if they do - my conscience is clean.

Felicia Katt
02-22-2005, 09:31 AM
wow, talk about defensive? and escalating. I asked a question. you chose to not answer it, and instead call me a fucking hypocrite because of someone else's posts. By the way, not one of those posts was against you. or any guy here. Or by me. I never said you hadn't done anything positive in the past. I only asked why you had been so negative so recently. Or did you not castigate Danielle for posting pics thats Miriam had herself placed online? Did you not ignore the obvious sarcasm in Truebeauty's post to call her a moron and an idiot? Did you not post the following?

You, however, couldn't fire enough synapses to see that I wasn't dissing Miriam. And you don't know what the fuck you are talking about

was that civil? courteous? chivalrous? was that something a gentleman would say?

The only shame I feel is for actually thinking I might get a thoughtful response. That was my mistake.

Felicia

Hugh Jarrod
02-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Suddenly Felicia and TrueBeauty think I'm Satan and there attacks fly at me right and left?

You posted, without her permission, an old pic of her as a boy, that you knew had already been posted once, and removed. I assumed you did it as a cruel joke, told you that was unfunny and uncool and you said no, that wasn't your intent. So then I asked what your motives were. Where is the attack? If that is calling someone Satan, Dr Seuss wrote the bible.

You never did answer why you would post someone's picture like that? I doubt you would like ANY pic of you to be posted on here. How about any of your personal information at all? If you felt like Satan, its probably because you violated the Golden Rule about doing unto others.

If you are a Vanity fan, thats just great. Post about her all you like. Post her best pics. But don't try to build her up by tearing others down.

Felicia

Again you fail to read all that has been posted my intentions where given and as I said I didn't know it was posted before. I assume you haven't read all that has been posted because I would hate to accuse you calling others liars. I have not tried to tear anyone else down. That statement alone is an attack on my character sweetie, I have not said anything malicious of anyone else, and you tell me I'm trying to tear someone down! That is the type of attack you have flung at me! (you do see that correct?)

Hugh Jarrod
02-22-2005, 09:53 AM
Hugh takes some legitimate criticism of his own misguided behavior as an attack and acts like he was the victim? Why?

Felicia

Because that right there, your criticism is legitimate, everyone else is being defensive. My behavior is miss guided yet your attacks are all so pure in there intent, add that to the fact that you never seem to read anyone else's post all the way through and you can understand why I feel I'm being attacked by you and your self righteous claims sweetie.

P.S. Where was it that you majored in Phsycology?

Felicia Katt
02-22-2005, 10:09 AM
Hugh, I will assume you innocently somehow posted the exact same pic of her that had been posted and removed before. I won't even ask where you got it from, if not from here. (the last guy claimed he got it from "the public domain") I will even give you the benefit of doubt that you didn't think about requesting her permission to post her picture.

But what exactly was your intention in posting that pic? You said you weren't trying to be funny. Now you are saying you weren't trying to tear her down. Please tell me what you meant to accomplish with that picture Because I honestly can't see what it was, if not to demean her, or subject her to ridicule.

Felicia

Hugh Jarrod
02-22-2005, 10:42 AM

That though Tgirls mostly start as gay boys. Gay boys are not Tgirls any or at least most guys I know who like Tgirls, are not attracted to boys. Shall I post it a third time? Tell me though why are my intentions negative, as if the only thing you can concieve is me trying to have a laugh at someone's expense, or tear them down to make someone else look good. Yes as you said before I am a fan of Vaniity, I also am a fan of Danielle, Vicki, Toni Tease, and many of the beauties from Brazil. I have not once insulted one to make any others look better, so where is it you draw your conclusions from? Please Felicia look for some good in me sweetheart, I don't have a pitch fork nore do I have horns and a tail.

Felicia Katt
02-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Hugh, I read your posts, through and thoroughly and I still don't know what your intent was. I asked you to explain it for me in my last post.

here is what I said, in total, that you labeled as an attack:

not funny. and very uncool

Now please explain to me how I attacked you? Did I insult you? Did I call you names? Impugn your intelligence? Did I do anything other than express my opinion or ask questions as to the propriety of what you did? Tell me what my impure motive was? Do you think I posted with an agenda against you somehow? Explain to me how I was self righteous when the post was not about me?

Felicia

btw My BA in Psychology was from the University of California. My doctorate is in another discipline, from the Univerity of the Pacific. Where did you get your degrees?

LG
02-22-2005, 10:58 AM
This whole discussion is getting somewhat tiresome. We've sidetracked quite a bit, from showing a few pictures of one TS escort in Florida, to posting offensive (or at least defensive) comments with regards to various guys and Tgirls who post on these forums (or who don't post in a few cases).

Here's what I think: Beauty is, for the most part, in the eye of the beholder. I personally find Ana, Vanity and Victoria (Miriam) all very beautiful. I also find Danielle, Alannah and Vicki Gia and many other T-girls beautiful, each in a different way. These girls are all different, and how I rank them will differ to how somebody else does. Some of them are more what you might call 'classic' beauties, ethereal or pre-Raphaelite, some may have better bodies (slimmer or, quite the opposite, more voluptuous-Rubenesque even). Some have bigger cocks than others. Some have better skin, better dress sense, bigger breasts, softer hair, yadda, yadda. It doesn't really matter.

I would add that none of these girls is 'natural' so you can throw that expression out of the window. I would imagine that every single one of them has had some form of plastic surgery (at least breast enhancement and possibly more) and some of the girls have had better results than others- no need to disparage those who've had more or less or better or worse surgery. But here's the trip, and this is what drew us guys to them in the first place, regardless of whether or not it's stopped being the most important thing about them- they're not 'natural', they all have a cock. And, whether it makes us uncomfortable or not they were all guys once. I

I've seen some photos of some girls (apart from the one posted on these forums) before transition, but I haven't posted them. I would never post them- it would be offensive to some and would serve no purpose for anyone-, but if I can find them on the net, it means they are floating around. These kind of photos kind of drive the point in, but at the end, I think, "who cares what the girls looked like before- it's how they look like now and how happy they are with the way they look that counts".

So please, guys, quit bitching. You knew the score when you logged on. Treat the girls with respect. They deserve it.

And girls, please be a little more forgiving. You know better than anyone that guys can sometimes act like jerks, even if we don't mean to.

Hugh Jarrod
02-22-2005, 10:59 AM
As for my intent read my post right before your last. As for your self righteousness I see it in the way you accuse my actions of being ill-guided, yet yours are pure of heart, uh wait a minute I already explained that to you for a gurl with a BA you need to learn to read an entire post (again I repeat myself for you). Your first post simply said not funny, your clear assumption was that I was being negative right off. Later you accused me of tearing Danielle down to somehow support me being a Vaniity fan, i.e. making someone look bad to make another look good. I feel that, that was what one calls an accusation. I explained in a previous post just a few back (again repeating) that I am a Danielle, Vicki, Toni Tease etc. etc. etc.---------have not insulted anyone to make another look good. Are you getting dizzy from the circle yet?

Hugh Jarrod
02-22-2005, 11:02 AM
I explained in a previous post just a few back (again repeating) that I am a Danielle, Vicki, Toni Tease etc. etc. etc.

Oh and Gia Darling to, she's simply beautiful.

Felicia Katt
02-22-2005, 11:15 AM
ok, Hugh, as I understand it, you posted her boy pic to show she wasn't a t-girl when she was a gay boy, and as a gay boy she was not attractive to the men on this site? And you did so because of your present admiration of her.

Is that it? Did I summarize that fairly?

Now that I understand what your thought process was at the time, do you now at least acknowlege how what you posted could be,and in fact was misconstrued? Do you concede how it might have been better to not post her pic, or to at least get her permission first? If you can agree to that, can we then agree that your posting the pic, though not done with ill will, was not well thought out? Maybe even misguided? And with that understanding, can you agree that I was acting from concern for my friend? and that my motives were not impure?

You now have had a chance to re-read my posts, all the way through(they are quite concise), Can you agree you were never attacked before you posted that you were. and can you agree that I never insulted you or castigated you, called a fatwah on you, or anything of the sort?

Now, with all that settled, can you answer my question? why were you so defensive?

Felicia

TrueBeauty TS
02-22-2005, 11:20 AM
Here's what I think: Beauty is, for the most part, in the eye of the beholder.

So please, guys, quit bitching. You knew the score when you logged on. Treat the girls with respect. They deserve it.

And girls, please be a little more forgiving. You know better than anyone that guys can sometimes act like jerks, even if we don't mean to.

LG,

Nice post and well thought out. You were a breath of much needed fresh air.

So many things get misinterpreted in print. You can't HEAR nuances of laughter, sarcasm, gentle ribbing and such. I guess people tend to read into things what they want to read. If you want to see hate, you will see that. If you want to see ugliness or beauty, you will see that. If you want to see humor, you will see that too. Pretty soon the whole thing turns into one giant mess.

Hugh Jarrod
02-22-2005, 11:33 AM
ok, Hugh, as I understand it, you posted her boy pic to show she wasn't a t-girl when she was a gay boy, and as a gay boy she was not attractive to the men on this site? And you did so because of your present admiration of her.

Is that it? Did I summarize that fairly?

Now that I understand what your thought process was at the time, do you now at least acknowlege how what you posted could be,and in fact was misconstrued? Do you concede how it might have been better to not post her pic, or to at least get her permission first? If you can agree to that, can we then agree that your posting the pic, though not done with ill will, was not well thought out? Maybe even misguided? And with that understanding, can you agree that I was acting from concern for my friend? and that my motives were not impure?

You now have had a chance to re-read my posts, all the way through(they are quite concise), Can you agree you were never attacked before you posted that you were. and can you agree that I never insulted you or castigated you, called a fatwah on you, or anything of the sort?

Now, with all that settled, can you answer my question? why were you so defensive?

Felicia

You did summarize it fairly and I can agree that maybe it wasn't well thought out. However you accused me of ill will and trying to have a laugh at someone else's expense. Forgive me if I somehow mistook that as an attack. I always defend myself sweetie, I am not one to sit by and let accusations hit me without a defense. Wait a minute you know what you have the BA and have already possed a few reasons didn't you? Maybe I hate myself for liking Tgirls? Ahh maybe I just hate myself? Uhh I secretly hate Tgirls? Take your pick I'm sure you can come up with something, just please don't make it so negeative OK.

Felicia Katt
02-22-2005, 12:25 PM
You did summarize it fairly and I can agree that maybe it wasn't well thought out.

At least we made some progress :) It wasn't well thought out. So lets discuss the implications of that. Not well would be ill. Thought out would be concieved. So it was ill conceived? And is misguided a more equitable way of referring to something ill conceived? Is that fair?

Guiding is the same as leading. So a misguided post has the effect of misleading. So your misguided post could easily mislead me? And given that, my response was reasonable and therefore not really accusatory? And if not accusatory, then not an attack? So you were defending yourself against what?

I have my own theory as to why you are so defensive. You have to have the last word. I'd invite you to prove me wrong here :)

Felicia

ONEWORLD
02-22-2005, 08:31 PM
OneWorld you don't know shade untill you met me sista girl....Talking like you lived it - DON"T PISS ME OFF - you have no clue who you are dealing with! Slow down flamer - this is only the internet - calm your fag nerves and be real! I still think you are a fag and a fucking hatter - and I will spit it on your face after I make you eat your words...

WOW DANIELLE, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT YOU WERE SUCH A NASTY PERSON…

SUCH VITRIOL FROM SOMEONE WITH A “GOOD HEART”… :wink:

LOL.

THE JIG IS UP…

THE MONSTER HAS BEEN UNMASKED…

NOW WE ALL CAN SEE BEHIND THAT EXTREMELY WIDE FACE…

RIGHT.

WE GOTTA KEEP PROMOTING OURSELVES RIGHT?…

LET’S NOT FORGET OUR HUSTLE?…

MAYBE YOU’LL POST SOME MORE PICS OF YOURSELF AS A CHILD OR SOME MORE OF THAT SYRUPY-SWEET POETRY AND HOW YOU’RE STILL LOOKING FOR THAT “SPECIAL ONE”; TO MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE…TEASING THEM ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE WHILE STAYING JUST OUT OF ARM’S LENGTH… 8)

OR BETTER YET, WRAP YOURSELF IN THE CLOAK OF THE “VICTIM” AND TALK ABOUT HOW THE WORLD DOESN’T UNDERSTAND YOU, LOLOLOL…

CHEER UP;LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE…

MOST OF THESE GUYS DON’T CARE THAT YOU’RE A PSYCHOTIC CHIPMUNK, THEY JUST WANT TO FUCK YOU ANYWAY…

LUCKY YOU. 8)

Hugh Jarrod
02-22-2005, 10:11 PM
You did summarize it fairly and I can agree that maybe it wasn't well thought out.

At least we made some progress :) It wasn't well thought out. So lets discuss the implications of that. Not well would be ill. Thought out would be concieved. So it was ill conceived? And is misguided a more equitable way of referring to something ill conceived? Is that fair?

Guiding is the same as leading. So a misguided post has the effect of misleading. So your misguided post could easily mislead me? And given that, my response was reasonable and therefore not really accusatory? And if not accusatory, then not an attack? So you were defending yourself against what?

I have my own theory as to why you are so defensive. You have to have the last word. I'd invite you to prove me wrong here :)

Felicia

If you were to leave it without teying to give an I told you so, or if for once in your life you could seem to give a compliment I could prove you wrong. Nice cop out telling someone they have to have the last word and challenging them to accept that, not the mark of someone with a BA more like third grade phsycology sweet heart. Still to put it your way would be wrong ill-concieved perhaps, yet you still seem to be on some soet of mission (self righteous at that) to prove what!? First it was what did you mean (you asked it 3 or 4 times) to which I gave the answer 3 or 4 times. Then it was why are you so defensive I answered that one as well. Then I said look believe what you want just please don't make it negative. So you answer with a smug and smarmy you have to have the last word prove me wrong line! Gee gosh golly maybe it's you who has to have the last word? Bet you $1,000.00 you can't leave it be. Not seroius, go ahead type your next negative remarks all you want. What is it you're trying to prove sweetie? That I hate Danielle and you're her knight in shinning armor, that I hate all Tgirls, it sure does seem like you've declared a fatwa too me. Did I write the Tgirl version of Satanic Versus or what? Hold me to my words all you want, question them and I will defend them. If I feel as though I have misspoken I will say so, if I hurt some one's feelings I will apologize (for hurting feelings not speaking my mind), if I am convinced otherwise I will change my mind, if I change my mind I will state so. Know this a man (as in mankind) is only as good as his word, and the actions by which he backs them up. So analyze and attack all you want sweetie, tell the world how big bad evil Hughie has come to steal Christmas, and defame Tgirls the world over, ha ha ha (the laugh was meant to be ominous). However I dare you to for once start posting good things about people for a change. You don't have to accept that dare just do me and yourself a favor and try it you might like it. Point taken?

PS - it was accusational.

ONEWORLD
02-22-2005, 10:18 PM
Oneworld started off by saying a girl took a good pic but had a slightly mannish jaw…

THIS IS TRUE…

and a few messages later ends up calling her a man…

SHE IS.

GUESS WHAT? SO ARE YOU…

YOU GURLS LOVE TO CALL YOURSELVES MEN WHEN IT SERVES YOUR PURPOSE BUT GOD FORBID, SOMEONE ELSE USE IT…

a drag queen…

FIRST OFF, WHEN DID THE TERM DRAG QUEEN BECOME DEROGATORY?…AREN’T YOU ONE YOURSELF?…ARE YOU ASHAMED OF BEING A DRAG QUEEN?

CALLING SOMEONE A DRAG QUEEN IS A CLASSIFICATION; DISTINGUISHING THEMSELVES FROM A TRANSEXUAL OR A CROSS-DRESSER/ TRANVESTITE…

and much worse, and insinuating and making all sorts of assumptions about her lifestyle and character. Why?

WHAT INSINUATIONS AND ALL SORTS OF WHAT?…

YOU SEE THAT’S THE TYPE OF SHIT DUMB PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH…

DON’T BE FUCKING LAZY…

YOU SAID YOU HAVE A DEGREE, WHAT OTHER THINGS ARE YOU SPEAKING OF?…

*LOOKS AT CAMERA*

WHAT SCHOOL DID THESE COME FROM AGAIN?…

Felicia - you can take your University of Shangri-La degree in Psychology and smoke it.

LOL, OK.

HONESTLY, I USUALLY IGNORE HER REMARKS?

SHE’S ALWAYS “ASKING QUESTIONS” AND NEVER TAKES A STAND ON ANYTHING…

SHE NEVER CALLS OUT ANY TRANSEXUAL ON ANYTHING…

SHE THINKS HER JOB IS TO DEFEND THESE GURLS; BUT SHE ALWAYS DOES A VERY POOR JOB BECAUSE HOW DO YOU DEFEND SOMEONE WITH MORE QUESTIONS?….

SHE/HE IS THE MOST SENSITIVE PERSON ON THE BOARD AND THEN IF YOU ANSWER HER IDIOTIC QUESTIONS; SHE ALMOST ALWAYS FINDS SOME WAY TO TAKE OFFENSE TO SOMETHING YOU’VE SAID AND PLAY THE VICTIM…

THAT’S HER ONLY ROLE ON THIS BOARD…THE VICTIM…OR PROTECTOR OF THE VICTIMS…

SHE NEVER HAS AN OPINION; SHE’LL JUST POST SOME KIND OF QUOTE OR REMARK, MAKE SOME KIND OF ABSTRACT COMMENT, AND EXPECT YOU TO MAKE THE CONNECTION FOR HER…

WHENEVER SHE ASKS ME A QUESTION, I ALWAYS ASK FOR CLARIFICATION ON HER POSITION OR A MORE CONCISE QUESTION AND SHE NEVER FOLLOWS UP…

SHE’S EITHER INTELLECTUALLY LAZY OR INEPT…

EITHER WAY, SHE’S NOT WORTH RESPONDING TOO…

Felicia Katt
02-23-2005, 10:15 AM
Next time you don't respond to me, can you make it a little more brief? LOL

Felicia

Felicia Katt
02-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Hugh

I have no more to say on this topic.

You lose. Did you want to pay me that 1000.00 all at once, or in installments? LOL

Felicia

Hugh Jarrod
02-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Hugh

I have no more to say on this topic.

You lose. Did you want to pay me that 1000.00 all at once, or in installments? LOL

Felicia

Said I was kidding and to go ahead and post away LOL thanks for dropping it let's move on. That being said, what do you think of this uncaparable beauty from Miami anyway. I think she's pretty just a little to plasticy for my taste.

Felicia Katt
02-23-2005, 12:16 PM
since its well known I never read messages all the way through, as you yourself said, it would be expected I would miss that part , so you owe me 1000.00 LOL

is the incomparable beauty Ana? hard to remember where this thread started, its so frayed and unraveled now. I have never met her, but from her pics, I think she looks great. Not exactly the girl next door tho, unless you live on the same block as Mr Hefner.

Felicia

ONEWORLD
02-25-2005, 05:27 AM

Felicia

*YAWNS*

I KNOW THERE ISN'T AN ANSWER COMING, JUST DON'T MAKE IRRESPONSIBLE COMMENTS LIKE THIS WITHOUT FACTS TO BACK THEM UP...

and much worse, and insinuating and making all sorts of assumptions about her lifestyle and character. Why?

DON’T BE FUCKING LAZY…

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.
:wink:

TrueBeauty TS
02-25-2005, 06:26 AM

Felicia

*YAWNS*

I KNOW THERE ISN'T AN ANSWER COMING, JUST DON'T MAKE IRRESPONSIBLE COMMENTS LIKE THIS WITHOUT FACTS TO BACK THEM UP...

DON’T BE FUCKING LAZY…

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.
:wink:

You're a few days too late, dude. Everyone's moved on from your hate-fest except you. :wink: It's over.

Say goodnight, Gracie.

ONEWORLD
02-25-2005, 08:08 AM
WOW...YOU SURE TOLD ME... 8)

SOME OF US DON'T POST ON THE SITE EVERYDAY; AS WE HAVE ONE OF THOSE LITTLE THINGS CALLED LIVES, LOL :wink: