PDA

View Full Version : Men's Handsome tips

ottorocket
05-11-2007, 07:33 AM
Ok guys let er rip...what do you do to look suave and lookin' good?

I'll start it off...

1. Make sure to use a good bar of soap to lather your body and while at it, head, hair, ass, and feet.

2. Conditioners. Whats that? I have a shaved head, so skip #2.

3. Lotion. I don't call it moisturizer, or anything else, but lotion. Its the same stuff i use to masterbate with, and usually comes in a large 20oz bottle by the name of Jergins, or Curel. Apply liberally everywhere on your body. Again...face, feet, and hands.

4. Nail clippers. Comes on some multi-tools. Use em on hands and feet and carry it with you in your car. Can work sometimes to clip zip tie fasteners, or other manly, handy tasks.

5. Razor. Personally i like Bics in the 12 pack. Shave in the shower cuts time off getting ready too.

6. Minimize time spent in bathroom. Pee in the shower. May also prevent athletes foot.

7...more? anyone??

:P

tsntx
05-11-2007, 07:36 AM
use astroglide vs. lotion

feels better... also this can be done in shower to save a lil time as well.... hell just eat your own cum while youre in there so you can skip that protein shake in the A.M.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 07:37 AM
3. Lotion. I don't call it moisturizer, or anything else, but lotion. Its the same stuff i use to masterbate with,

LOL OK I stopped reading the rest after reading this! LOL We want a peek!! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

trannybanger
05-11-2007, 07:37 AM
trim those damn pubes up fellas... most chicks will appreciate it.
and if you need to... wax your damn back.... all chicks will appreciate it

ottorocket
05-11-2007, 07:39 AM
use astroglide vs. lotion

feels better... also this can be done in shower to save a lil time as well.... hell just eat your own cum while youre in there so you can skip that protein shake in the A.M.

The only cum from a guy that has that much protein to give up the morning shake is from Chuck Norris, and even then there are no guarantees his juice won't kill you. All his sperm are triple black belts.

Kabuki
05-11-2007, 07:40 AM
Jergens is my lotion of choice as well. It's not watery, and it's a decent masturbation lube...lol....Did I just say that :wink:

The new small bottles suck though.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 07:40 AM
All guys should shave the bottom part of their balls so you can suck on them lol

DavidLynch
05-11-2007, 07:42 AM
Alright, lets set some ground rules no shaving of balls anywhere.

tsntx
05-11-2007, 07:50 AM

if u wanna get anywhere near me ... balls MUST be shaved smoothe and the rest of the nearby areas better be trimmed

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 07:51 AM

if u wanna get anywhere near me ... balls MUST be shaved smoothe and the rest of the nearby areas better be trimmed REAL TALK

ottorocket
05-11-2007, 07:52 AM

if u wanna get anywhere near me ... balls MUST be shaved smoothe and the rest of the nearby areas better be trimmed

**pulls down boxers and inspects nether regions** Looks ok for a Thursday...Fri will be giving it the once over with the razor..lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 07:59 AM
So for guys with "thinning" hair..shave them all off. It looks alot better than having that receeding hairline and or bald spots on top of your head! LOL And you save some $ for shampoo and conditioners. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

DavidLynch
05-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Alright guys, you're going to have to make your own call on the shaved balls. I shave balls for no one.

trannybanger
05-11-2007, 08:09 AM
give it a shot.... you will run faster

ottorocket
05-11-2007, 08:14 AM
"there is nothing quite like the sight of a shorn scrotum, it is breathtaking really" -Dr. Evil

hwbs
05-11-2007, 08:16 AM
moisturize with some kind of moisturizer with spf 15 not lotion, lmao
use a scrub a couple times a week , plus right b4 shaving
i use a hot towel b4 shaving also
i cant stress this one enough....nose hair trimmer
toner is also good to get all of that dirt out of your pores...

cooper1986
05-11-2007, 08:27 AM
get a good haircut, wear stylish clothes that fit nicely, everyone has their own idea of stylish but for me its armani,express, and banana republic.

cooper1986
05-11-2007, 08:28 AM
as far as fragrance i use the issey miyagi cologne or kenneth cole black.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 08:31 AM

Issey Miyake for men smells great! Hmm..:P

~Kisses.

HTG

trannybanger
05-11-2007, 08:32 AM
aqua velva possibly...

ottorocket
05-11-2007, 08:34 AM
Fragrance?? WTF is that?? Is that the stuff you spray in the air after you take a crap?? Is fragrance the flowery spritzy stuff in the womens department? :P I use Aqua Velva and i would suggest you start using it too. Ever heard of the Aqua Velva woman???? I haven't...there is a reason for it. Aqua Velva makes you a man.

::jk:: heh

ottorocket
05-11-2007, 08:35 AM
aqua velva possibly... Steppin' up...nice!

cooper1986
05-11-2007, 08:38 AM
i dont know, kenneth cole black is pretty gangsta. Never tried what your talking about though, im sure its good. I also like aqua de gio

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Fragrance?? WTF is that?? Is that the stuff you spray in the air after you take a crap?? Is fragrance the flowery spritzy stuff in the womens department? :P I use Aqua Velva and i would suggest you start using it too. Ever heard of the Aqua Velva woman???? I haven't...there is a reason for it. Aqua Velva makes you a man.

Hmm..I dont want to sound ignorant but I actually havent smelled aqua velva on any guys I've dated with except (my Dads after he goes to his barber)! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

ottorocket
05-11-2007, 08:43 AM

Hmm..I dont want to sound ignorant but I actually havent smelled aqua velva on any guys I've dated with except (my Dads after he goes to his barber)! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Barber...now theres a manly word. THats another good handsome tip. Men should go to barbers and not salons...lol Sounds like your Dad is setting a pretty high bar for you HTG and these "guys" you date minus the Velva...:P

DavidLynch
05-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Don't wear cologne or deodorant. I do use scentless antiperspirant. I let my pheromones take care of business.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 08:58 AM
lol It's ALL ABOUT "BIG SEXY HAIR" Products! I love their hairspray!! And the Shampoo is really good for guys with thin hair or curly hair.

I got all my guy friends to use it lol

trannybanger
05-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Otto and I were actually joking about the Aqua Velva... guess it didn't come through.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 09:06 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Barber...now theres a manly word. THats another good handsome tip. Men should go to barbers and not salons...lol Sounds like your Dad is setting a pretty high bar for you HTG and these "guys" you date minus the Velva...:P

Yep. I agree. Guys should go to the barbers not the salon! LOL Couldnt stress that enough. Barbers alot manly really.

My Dad's been going to his barbers a long long time. And when I was a small kid who cannot decide yet on my own..he used to take me with him and the barber used to give me that 2x3 army cut. And another time, shaven my whole head! LOL

Just glad those days are OVA! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
05-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Yep. I agree. Guys should go to the barbers not the salon! LOL Couldnt stress that enough. Barbers alot manly really.

My Dad's been going to his barbers a long long time. And when I was a small kid who cannot decide yet on my own..he used to take me with him and the barber used to give me that 2x3 army cut. And another time, shaven my whole head! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Ok...where is my head at? I was wondering why your Father would shave your head... since you're his daughter :lol: I'm gangsta though...lol. I shave my own head bald, and only one barber has touched my head since...2000. My current pair of clippers can cut down to the skin. You have to be careful with them. I made myself bleed the first time I used the clippers. Ouch.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 09:23 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Ok...where is my head at? I was wondering why your Father would shave your head... since you're his daughter :lol: I'm gangsta though...lol. I shave my own head bald, and only one barber has touched my head since...2000. My current pair of clippers can cut down to the skin. You have to be careful with them. I made myself bleed the first time I used the clippers. Ouch.

Noo..I meant back when I was 5/6 years old. My dad takes me with him when he gets his haircut at his barber. Then would also have me have my hair cut. LOL I wasnt old enough to protest then so I went along with it. But thankfully my mom started talking me with her to her stylist. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
05-11-2007, 09:30 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Noo..I meant back when I was 5/6 years old. My dad takes me with him when he gets his haircut at his barber. Then would also have me have my hair cut. LOL I wasnt old enough to protest then so I went along with it. But thankfully my mom started talking me with her to her stylist. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Yeah...I had figured that. I just was thinking of you as all woman at that moment. Not a bad mistake though.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 09:42 AM
It's kewl Kabuki. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Fox
05-11-2007, 10:11 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

Now there's a haircut you can set your watch to! (couldn't resist)

Man, I can't remember the last time I actually applied some cologne. It's not because I don't care, I just forget. I used to use Stetson a lot. Anyone remember those cowboy Stetson commercials? Haha... very manly.

You know, I've noticed being a black guy and not having the type of hair that can really styled beyond a perm, the difference between a sharp and fuzzy edgeup is pretty striking. I look so much better when it's kept well. So I edge myself up once every few days to keep it tidy.

Um... what else... I shave and trim body hair. I have a charming thin landing strip from the top of abs that lead to the pubes, which are trimmed pretty low, balls and ass shaved, etc. Oh, I also make sure to stay well lotioned. I can't stand to see an ashy black person (it stands out more on us, obviously). :p

And as far as clothes go, uh... typically jeans and t-shirt or open button down shirt with t-shirt underneath. Simple. And when I feel like formalizing it up just a wee bit, I'll wear a dress shirt with my khakis. It works.

Jericho
05-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Ok guys let er rip...what do you do to look suave and lookin' good?

Go out with a mate who's a bit of a sad-sack...Works every time! :shrug

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-11-2007, 01:24 PM
I can't believe I'm actually going to participate in something this personal but you all are some cool muhfuckas so...................

These aren't tips, just things I do and they work for me:

1. Same barber, same barbershop for 15 years, I get my hair cut every week (yes every week); it's to the extent that I walk in and sit in the chair, no need to explain what I want, it's already known....... goatee gets done at the same time (and if necessary nostril hairs, lol, that one was for Hwood)

2. Essentiel Elements by Gilchrist & Soames(no I didn't spell it wrong that's how the company spells it) link: www.essentielelements.com. That's all I use for my daily morning, lunchtime, & evening cleansing routine; worth every penny.

3. Carol's Daughter 'Gordon's Shaving Lotion' for shaving. For African American men this is essential, I cannot emphasize enough the worth of this product. link: http://www.carolsdaughter.com/prodinfo.asp?number=04-0017&dept=1042

4. Tom's of Maine 'Natural Deodorant' stick. No more aluminum particles mixed in with my deodorant (i.e. Adidas, Right Guard, Speed Stick, etc.).

5. Scents: Rochas Man (classic, still incredible), John Varvatos, & Chanel (Allanah got it for me and I've learned to never go against what scent a woman likes for a man she's around)

now for the picky stuff............ I don't expect any other man to do this but it's my ritual so............

6. New underwear every 3 months. I wear Unico, it fits well and holds the package so that I can be discreet even if some dame is whispering all kinds of nasty shit in my ear..........

7. As far as shaving the nether regions fellas I suggest you get yourself a chick that enjoys doing it for you. That way you know its going to look right and she'll reach areas you would miss alone in the bathroom. Luckily for me it's a rarity maybe once a year tops and she has never complained, lol (no she's not on the board she's a GG).............

8. Wash your ass properly. This might be touchy for a few so I want to apologize ahead of time. 2,3,4,&5 minute showers aren't cutting it. I'm not saying come out https://breederinfocenter.com/images2/20061114101758_114946_5.jpg
but enjoy the fucking shower, get in every fucking area of your body....... armpits, behind the knees, between the fuckin toes, don't forget a fucking spot.......... because when your deodorant isn't doing the job because it's working overtime on what you avoided in the shower, or those socks smell like the remains from the chinese restaurant down the block don't say i didn't warn you.

9. Listerine, Oral B powered toothbrush used for 2 minutes minimum, and Mentadent or Crest toothpaste. Works, nuff said.

10. Last but not least: wash your hair at least 4 times a week. Yep excessive, but I'll take being excessive over having on an $800 suit at work with flakes from a dry scalp any day.

Perverted Monk
05-11-2007, 06:08 PM
BABY WIPES, BABY WIPES, BABY WIPES

Its all way good to have these around. (Glove box, office desk drawer, etc.)

A good example is if your out and about at a club or event and you happen to meet somebody, take a break and give your balls a quick wipe. Even if you had taken a shower 2 or 3 hours earlier, it can still get musty down there (specially if your in a hot club moving around alot)

TheOne1
05-11-2007, 06:25 PM
dont forget a nice smile.... crest whitestrips premium plus (7day).... every three months.....

also.. sodium cycling thru-out the week, to look sculpted for the weekend
(lots of sodium all week, lots of water... cut out all sodium friday, and cut water by 2/3'rds) womens period pills (waterpills) assist also

Pacman
05-11-2007, 06:32 PM
I've never heard of that sodium trick? Does it really work?

TheOne1
05-11-2007, 06:35 PM
if you have 7-11prct bodyfat it works great... if u have less than 6 prct..ur a freak or your going into a competition anyway.. and above 12 prct... u cant really make fat look cut-up, just focus your energy on a gym membership

zma pills (zinc and mag.) are good for loads of cum on your favorite girls face.... just dont take any calcium with it (blocks the minerals from being absorb'd)

cooper1986
05-11-2007, 10:35 PM
yeah you could be a barber if you want, and not make anywhere near as much money as a straight male hairstylist. As a student still in hair school women tip me 20+ dollars. can a barber pull that off? i think not.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 10:51 PM
yeah you could be a barber if you want, and not make anywhere near as much money as a straight male hairstylist. As a student still in hair school women tip me 20+ dollars. can a barber pull that off? i think not. HEAR HEAR!! yay for cosmetologists!!!

Somedude21
05-11-2007, 11:20 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Maybe I should look for that. What about that Acqua DiGio stuff?

cooper1986
05-11-2007, 11:36 PM
aqua de gio is from armani, its very nice. I think they probably have it at JC penny

Quinn
05-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Cool thread. As for me, I’m totally meticulous about my appearance and always have been. The little things make all the difference.

1. Though I used to get my hair cut every week like JWBL, I now do it every two weeks. I use one of two old Italian barbers from the same shop, called “Vin” and “Ton,” who know exactly what I want and get it right every time.
2. Hollywood mentioned the nose hairs. I keep them trimmed, not to mention my eye brows.
3. I’m big on keeping the ears clean.
4. I keep my nails trimmed.
5. My pubic area is kept neatly trimmed and clean as hell.
6. I take at least one shower a day, often two.
7. I sauna frequently. In my experience, nothing is better for keeping your pores clean and your skin clear.
8. Though I’m not very hairy at all, I still keep my chest, shoulders and back shaved.
9. I keep my face clean shaven at all times.
10. The teeth are kept super clean and white with an exacting regimen that I won’t go into.
11. There's more, but, frankly, I don't have the patience to type it all right now.

Whether for professional reasons, the women in his wife, or simple self-respect, a man should always look his best and bring his A game.

-Quinn

BeardedOne
05-12-2007, 12:15 AM
I've had one gurl complain that I dress too nice when I see her and has specifically asked for me to "frump up" next time we get together. Go figure.

Considering how active my dating life has been since the blodbath of my last "relationship" in '98, these gals are lucky if I'm wearing pants when I knock on the door.

:lol:

Kabuki
05-12-2007, 12:17 AM
I've had one gurl complain that I dress too nice when I see her and has specifically asked for me to "frump up" next time we get together. Go figure.

Considering how active my dating life has been since the blodbath of my last "relationship" in '98, these gals are lucky if I'm wearing pants when I knock on the door.

What were you wearing B1? Just curious...

BeardedOne
05-12-2007, 12:36 AM

What were you wearing B1? Just curious...

Three piece suit, relatively unheard of nowadaze. Granted, it's the same suit (Worn to funerals and board meetings), but it is not threadbare (As infrequently as I wear it, it could be considered 'new'), clean, pressed and =almost= devoid of cat hair (They shed explosively, usually as I am dressing in something black). The shirt, not cheap, varies, as does the tie (Always patterned/designer, frequently with a theme). Shoes: New/dress (I never wear decent shoes in "real" life, more often steel-toed clompers or hiking boots). Recent (Once within hours) haircut, showered, scrubbed, and not unpleasant to the nose. Gold watch and pleasant attitude.

I get the impression that a lot (If not most) of the men she entertains show up straight from work at the (Choose one) foundry/city dump/sewer farm. Not that there's anything wrong with that! But jeezlouise! At least shower and change your t-shirt on the way to the date. :roll:

I did have a dinner date with a local gurl this past weekend where I didn't over-dress. As I was in the city on other business earlier in the day, my wardrobe was relative to the dominant part of my day: Hanging out with sweaty, oil-covered railroad guys. I did, however, shower and primp at the start of the day and made a point not to get too overly involved in the mechanical aspects of the day (Hence not ramping up the manly-man scent) and even combed my hair and chewed on some "curiously strong" mints before meeting her.

Still, I find men's room attendants rather disturbing, no matter how much cologne they push on you while watching you pee. :shock:

cooper1986
05-12-2007, 12:52 AM
i usually just wear fit jeans, a dress shirt from express, my armani belt, and my sports coat.

ToyBoy6669
05-12-2007, 12:54 AM
hmmmmm I always try to get a full nights rest before an important date, no matter what you do you can only hide your exhaustion so much, big baggy eyes wont do much for you on a first impression...I know this from experience lol
"how old did you say you were again?" OUCH

8 hours goes a long, long way

BeardedOne
05-12-2007, 12:59 AM
i usually just wear fit jeans, a dress shirt from express, my armani belt, and my sports coat.

Well, shit, you could show up in a gunnysack and smelling like yesterdays gym sox and =I'd= do you. :lol:

You have a slight advantage over us old, fat, bald dudes. :P

ToyBoy6669
05-12-2007, 01:02 AM

Well, shit, you could show up in a gunnysack and smelling like yesterdays gym sox and =I'd= do you. :lol:

You have a slight advantage over us old, fat, bald dudes. :Phey old farts and bald dudes can be fun too! with age comes wisdom and with wisdom comes kink lol

BeardedOne
05-12-2007, 01:12 AM

You have a slight advantage over us old, fat, bald dudes. :P

hey old farts and bald dudes can be fun too! with age comes wisdom and with wisdom comes kink lol[/quote]

True, but these young whippersnappers never think that way. :lol:

I spent a lovely evening with a 22yo student from Calgary a couple of years ago (A GG if it matters) and she was climbing the walls with the revelation that, gosh, I truly knew "how to drive"! :lol: She actually sought me out in Boston a year later, but schedules didn't mesh. :(

Fox
05-12-2007, 02:07 AM
I feel like a slob compared to you guys. lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-12-2007, 02:32 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Maybe I should look for that. What about that Acqua DiGio stuff?

Aqua De Gio is fine Somedude21. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

eagleman12
05-12-2007, 02:42 AM

what about waxing them?

TJ347
05-12-2007, 02:53 AM
As a cologne for more special occasions, I like "Darkness", by John Williams. For the most special occasions, it's "Unforgivable", by P. Diddy. And finally, for daily wear, "Cubano Gold", by Cubano. I don't think it's too manly to walk around smelling like a bouquet of tulips. But that's just me...

MacShreach
05-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah well, you can trim yer pubes, wear Italian suits, look after yourself and wear fancy cologne, but the most effective handsomeness improver of all is.......

TJ347
05-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Handsomeness improver #2 (after cold, hard cash...)