PDA

View Full Version : Tips or Tricks

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 06:57 AM
You have learned about how to make:

Masterbation feel better?

Oral sex feel better?

Sex Feel Better?

What about anal-sex sometimes that big dick doesn't want to go in that tiny hole..how did you get it in? Did you use special lubes or special techniques?

What are your tips? Share with the newbies and beginners lol :lol: :lol:

TJ347
05-11-2007, 06:58 AM
:crap

DavidLynch
05-11-2007, 07:02 AM
Hey Kelly, do you provide your clients with coke bottle glasses so you look just as fuzzy as you do in your pics?

:P

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 07:02 AM
:crap You don't have anything to share, with your fellow men how to make a transexual feel good?

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 07:03 AM
Hey Kelly, do you provide your clients with coke bottle glasses so you look just as fuzzy as you do in your pics?

:P David I really don't care what you have to say about me, if you don't like my look then thats fine, someone else does.

trannybanger
05-11-2007, 07:58 AM
the best advice that i ever got was "if it don't fit....spit"

TJ347
05-11-2007, 08:02 AM
:crap You don't have anything to share, with your fellow men how to make a transexual feel good?

As you've said to me via PM, and openly in another thread, you just want people to "contribute" comments to your threads, which you've acknowledged are usually lame, even to you. So, because you don't truly give a shit about this thread, I don't give a shit about sharing anything I know about how to make a transsexual feel good.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 08:03 AM
the best advice that i ever got was "if it don't fit....spit" lol thats so cute!!

moose146
05-11-2007, 12:45 PM
kelly kelly fuzzy head!

xfiver
05-11-2007, 12:52 PM
You have learned about how to make:

Masterbation feel better?

Oral sex feel better?

Sex Feel Better?

What about anal-sex sometimes that big dick doesn't want to go in that tiny hole..how did you get it in? Did you use special lubes or special techniques?

What are your tips? Share with the newbies and beginners lol :lol: :lol:

Wow this post is super similar (if not identical) to a post I saw on another board you are a member of, by a totally different poster! It's amazing how across da intrawebs people can think so similarly.

Great minds think alike.

What a great topic, keep it up!

-xfiver