PDA

View Full Version : Girls Night Out: Danielle, Wendy, and Felicia

WendyWilliams
01-16-2005, 02:52 AM
Last Night, Friday, Danielle and I worked at Club 7969 in LA as guest performers and I had such a blast. You guys Danielle is such a sweetheart and a goofy one at that. Not only is she a great performer on camera but wow did she amaze me with her strip tease act during the show. Felicia and Danielle picked me up in Burbank and it was so nice seeing Miss Felicia again, such a sweetie. After the show we went to eat and well lets just say that was an experience.
To Mr. Shy guy Tobeica here from hung angels thank you for your kind tip and being so damn cute!
Thanks too you girls for saving me from my hotel room and thanks to Viva of Peanuts for having me as a guest. Thanks to Sammy of shemalestrokers for the dvd's we passed out as free goodies to guys in the audience.

Wendy
LA has been a blast!

Gus_gunn
01-16-2005, 03:05 AM
Hey wendy,

I've just seen a couple of your videos and i have to say they are probably the best i've seen. I've heard nothing but good things from people who have met you, and i will try and get to america to see you in an expo in the near future..... unless your coming to England sometime?

WendyWilliams
01-16-2005, 03:12 AM
Why thank you so much I am having alot of fun finally! I enjoy my work alot and enjoy working with great people. I just finished shooting 2 videos this week in LA: Anabolic Tgirls 2 and Transey Fetish Queen so I am excited to see how they turn out. I have been blessed in 2005 to have already have 3 videos in the shoot which is the total I had last year alone. Joey Silverras Rogue Adventures 24 which is released and the 2 I shot this week. Im learning my limits and experiencing new one's. I am finally ready to shoot with my first girl, LOL Also I am ready to do a tgirl on tgirl scene.

I also had the privilige to be the first ts to be on PamelaPeaks Sexy Cooking Show which is on cable here in LA with some great gg and male industry stars, Ill have the video on my site as soon as the release date is set. As well as my first video Wendys Wild Shemales with 2003 Nominee Nomi X, Myself, Angel Eyez, and GG Russian Star Nakitta is finally going after a long year final preparation for distribution.

So much going on and very excited.

So if you want me to cum to London email me I would love to get away, maybe you can bring Allanah too so She can be a tour guide for the best shoes and clubs.

Wendy

WendyWilliams
01-16-2005, 03:13 AM
Why thank you so much I am having alot of fun finally! I enjoy my work alot and enjoy working with great people. I just finished shooting 2 videos this week in LA: Anabolic Tgirls 2 and Transey Fetish Queen so I am excited to see how they turn out. I have been blessed in 2005 to have already have 3 videos in the shoot which is the total I had last year alone. Joey Silverras Rogue Adventures 24 which is released and the 2 I shot this week. Im learning my limits and experiencing new one's. I am finally ready to shoot with my first girl, LOL Also I am ready to do a tgirl on tgirl scene.

I also had the privilige to be the first ts to be on PamelaPeaks Sexy Cooking Show which is on cable here in LA with some great gg and male industry stars, Ill have the video on my site as soon as the release date is set. As well as my first video Wendys Wild Shemales with 2003 Nominee Nomi X, Myself, Angel Eyez, and GG Russian Star Nakitta is finally going after a long year final preparation for distribution.

So much going on and very excited.

So if you want me to cum to London email me I would love to get away, maybe you can bring Allanah too so She can be a tour guide for the best shoes and clubs.

Wendy

Gus_gunn
01-16-2005, 03:17 AM
If you and Allanah were in London I think it would be very rude if I did not say hello. We Brits are known for our manners, so I feel duty bound. excellent news about the new films..... please don't stop making them!

Felicia Katt
01-16-2005, 09:06 AM
your very welcome Wendy. Anytime/Everytime! :) as long as you don't mind squeezing into the backseat of my tiny but fast car, you will always have a ride :) I also had great time and it was so cool to see you again too. You and Danielle really put on a show for the crowd!! that was probably one of the best shows I have ever seen there! You both tore down the house!!

I also want to thank the shy and cute Tobieca. I wasn't in the show, but I still managed to get a tip :) Tobie, you should give tips to other guys, on how to have fun, really impress the girls (I'm not making this up, girls were sneaking their numbers into his shirt pocket), and still be a total gentleman. :) After the first nite a while back, where you went out of your way to say hi and introduce yourself and then made sure I always had a diet coke (unfortunately, the only DD I am is the Designated Driver), your stock was already pretty high with me, but last nite, it split, doubled and declared a dividend ;)

meow

Felicia

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
01-16-2005, 10:30 AM
They can add 10 years to your complexion and even more if you don't stop.

WendyWilliams
01-16-2005, 07:25 PM
ummm, ok!

Felecia your car is a box on wheels, Oh next time put your gas cap on so we dont have every guy on the road making us feel like we were special only to see it was the gas cap, LOL

Wendy

Felicia Katt
01-16-2005, 08:45 PM
LOL so I had a little blonde moment! that was too funny though!

Danielle Foxxx
01-16-2005, 10:59 PM
WHATS WRONG WITH MY AVITAR.....DANM IT....

Hey fish thankks for standing me up for dinner last night but I know you were very busy at the laugh factory making everyone laught at your bad complection while you added 10 years to it...Ok whatever that means...Here is the proof that you are a very popular lady and that it was a good excuse to sand me up at dinner...

Danielle Foxxx
01-16-2005, 11:00 PM
WHATS WRONG WITH MY AVITAR.....DANM IT....

Hey fish thankks for standing me up for dinner last night but I know you were very busy at the laugh factory making everyone laught at your bad complection while you added 10 years to it...Ok whatever that means...Here is the proof that you are a very popular lady and that it was a good excuse to sand me up at dinner...

Danielle Foxxx
01-16-2005, 11:01 PM
oh geese I forgot to add attachment

WendyWilliams
01-17-2005, 02:49 AM
shhhhhhhhhhh now the secret is out, I DIDNT STAND YOU UP TUNA I was busy ho'ing so I could pay for my next dermatology appointment, as you know I could look 10years older, LOL.

Umm Im in phoenix where is VIckis HOuse Im going to go sunbath naked on her lawn, LOL

Felicia Katt
01-17-2005, 03:09 AM
I think that post was about smoking, and was in the wrong thread. Driving with me does not make you look 10 years older, it takes 10 years off your life :)

chi73inla
01-17-2005, 03:57 AM
Sooner rather than later. Hot photos, better than nude (sometimes).