PDA

View Full Version : Where they gone....

Coroner
05-11-2007, 03:01 AM
.... into the grave :cry:

Well, I got my Twin Peaks Season 2 package today and remembered the old wondering. You can see Jack Nanceīs name credited in the beginning but I always asked myself where the fuck he was in the series. Damn, I didnīt recognize that he played Pete Martell. Did he get that old or was it just the art of chereography? Another surprise/shock was that he died in 1996 after he got beat the previous night by some guys in front of a store in L.A....... he died of a subdural hematoma. I didnīt know all that although I knew all his movies, mostly David Lynch stuff.

And heīs not the only one..... so many have gone too soon. Any people in art you liked and they end up like this......?

R.I.P Jack

http://laura-palmer.net/pics/pmartell.jpg

whatsupwithat
05-11-2007, 03:23 AM
It's funny how so many great actors/musicians end up taking a nosedive near the ends of their careers. It's like they just don't know when to stop, always searching for those "Glory Days" again.

Even this guy...how I loved his comedy...but in the end, what was it...Brewsters Millions?

Coroner
05-11-2007, 03:39 AM
Iīm not sure if I know him. Thereīs too much of them...... like Nance, one of the best bassists ever Jaco Pastorious died in 1988 after he got beat by a club-owner in Florida. Or the Jazz trumpeter Woody Shaw who died after he lost his arm in an subway-accident. The guitarist of the Death Metal band "Death" Chuck Schuldiner died in 2001 of cancer because he couldnīt pay his surgeries (you guys got a sick health system over there).
Michael Hutchence of died by hanging himself in a hotel in Sydney while he was playing SM games (with himself?)........ Shawn Lane died in 2003 because he was too fat........ and not to mention Jimi Hendrix, Charlie Parker, Elvis, Eric Dolphy, John Coltrane, John Ritter, River Phoenix, Janis Joplin, Freddie Mercury etc.......