PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket:

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 02:05 AM
Did anyone see the new Video Remix thing..it's pretty neat lol

I took an old video I did acting like a goofball and edited

I changed the music and put a border around it.

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/?action=view&current=094fa630.pbr

kukm4
05-11-2007, 02:33 AM
seems to be stuck at 70% of loading, does not play.
well at least for me.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 02:33 AM
seems to be stuck at 70% of loading, does not play.
well at least for me. Really it plays fine for me. What computer are you running over there?

kukm4
05-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Pc. using firefox to browse.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 02:35 AM
Pc. using firefox to browse. It should work I don't know why, try closing your browser and doing it again. :P

TheOne1
05-11-2007, 02:36 AM
works fine on my commodore64

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 02:37 AM
works fine on my commodore64 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My first boyfriend had one of those, he collected like every computer that came out. (Computer Consultant and Computer Sci. Major)

DavidLynch
05-11-2007, 02:40 AM
Thanks, I'm a big fan of horror films.

:wink:

TheOne1
05-11-2007, 02:41 AM
works fine on my commodore64 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My first boyfriend had one of those, he collected like every computer that came out. (Computer Consultant and Computer Sci. Major)

kelly had a boyfriend...?

now kelly..what have we learned about telling lies??

:shrug

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 02:45 AM

:shrug lol my very first boyfriend

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Dsc00009p2-1.jpg

From the time I was 14 to 19

xfiver
05-11-2007, 02:51 AM

Was he your homecoming date? What a strong young lad he must have been to date an openly transsexual female during HS days...HS is tough enough without THAT added stigma!

I bet you have some good pictures of when he took you to the homecoming dance as the queen and hanging out with you at games and such when you were a cheerleader!

How did the bathroom thing work, what with the whole school and administration knowing of your situation?

Cheers

-xfiver

Nelly Snores
05-11-2007, 02:54 AM
:shrug[/quote] lol my very first boyfriend

From the time I was 14 to 19[/quote]

oh please! come on!

that is me and my boyfriend for god's sake!

whatsupwithat
05-11-2007, 02:57 AM
oh please! come on!

that is me and my boyfriend for god's sake!

Yo, nelly, I'm callin' you out, puppetwhore!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19679

TJ347
05-11-2007, 02:58 AM
:sleep

DavidLynch
05-11-2007, 02:58 AM
You're very first BF? When was that? Because that picture of you looks like it was taken yesterday.

TheOne1
05-11-2007, 03:02 AM
:lol:

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 03:13 AM

Was he your homecoming date? What a strong young lad he must have been to date an openly transsexual female during HS days...HS is tough enough without THAT added stigma!

I bet you have some good pictures of when he took you to the homecoming dance as the queen and hanging out with you at games and such when you were a cheerleader!

How did the bathroom thing work, what with the whole school and administration knowing of your situation?

Cheers

-xfiver I actually do have pics of that..and I used the teachers bathroom at first. Then the school got extra money my junior year, and they made a bathroom for me or any other transexual that decided to go to the school to utilize. We had many meetings with the school..I was hometaught my eighth grade year by my mother, but she became ill of cancer annd needed an alternative and I just wanted to go to school as regular kid.

So we got in contact with the schools social worker Rebecca Degroot, and her first suggestion was sending me to an alternative school in Bloomington (20 miles from El Paso) but I didn't want that. I just wanted to go to school as me and live as normal as I could. I think the school at the time thought I was doing it for attention and worried what kind of news crews would be there and what would be said about the school. Not to mention my safety. So Then the school board came up with the "Gender Neutral" Dress Code which was I was able to wear make-up and a bustline and grow my hair out..but had to wear gender neutral clothing. I was not allowed to take P.E., I would be doing Tai Chi with Mrs. Bastion the other School Counselor for my P.E. Credits was their idea. Anyways the Gender Neutral meant yes It could be all girl stuff I was wearing however it had to look boyish. No purses etc. Of course I didn't agree with this so we had more meetings with the school until we finally got a lawyer. The schools drescode did not mention that boy has to dress as boy and girl has to dress as girl so that in it self was discrimination. In fact El Paso really didn't have a dress code. Girls would wear belly shirts etc to school all the time, but anyways that gave me the right to dress how I wanted to dress. The school was scared of a lawsuit and media coming to them, since the district didn't have the money for such a case.

So we had our agreements, I wouldn't run to the press...and why would I anyways. I wanted my peers and their families to know I just wanted to live as me. Not be accused of doing it for attention. It would of just caused me more problems with the students. The first year was not sunshine and daisies, but not horrible either. Luckily it was easier on me due to the fact I had family members that went to the school and were in the more popular crowd that supported my decision. Really having that support helped me a lot, against the boys, since most of my family members in school were girls lol

I did do Tai Chi my freshman year with Mrs. Bastion, but her husband died unfortunately of cancer. She had a break down and had to quit due to getting herself better. I always wanted to join the cheerleading teams with my cousins. I took twelve years of dance and eight years of tumbling, so I was more than qualified, especially for El Paso, Illinois. So my mom came up with a plan that she would offer to be the cheerleading coach, which yes gave me favortism. But it's not like I was horrible at it. I was a football cheerleader only, since we were jumpsuits not skirts. The basketball cheerleaders wore the skirts.

And thats pretty much how it went down. My mom died before I graduated from High School, but I did make salutatorian for her. I didn't start cheering either till my sophmore year.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 03:14 AM
You're very first BF? When was that? Because that picture of you looks like it was taken yesterday. I was 19 there David. My face was a lot fatter then. And the photobucket video is old too.

TheOne1
05-11-2007, 03:17 AM
did u get a seperate water fountain too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2zxF7YQaDU

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 03:18 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2zxF7YQaDU lol no

Nelly Snores
05-11-2007, 03:18 AM
Oh yes! wild times

I remember social worker Rebecca Degroot
do u remember his fiancee Peter Fanelly-Crampton , the one with the crooked nosed? we used to make fun of him all the time

The Truth
05-11-2007, 03:21 AM
I was annoyed by Kelly's post at the beginning. But after reading her last few 1000 posts, I realize she's funny as hell. Keep them comming!

xfiver
05-11-2007, 03:27 AM
I actually do have pics of that..

Rad! Can we see them? Thats a terribly interesting story! You didn't mention how your boyfriend handled the situation.

Thanks

-xfiver

TJ347
05-11-2007, 03:29 AM
:smh

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 03:29 AM

Rad! Can we see them? Thats a terribly interesting story! You didn't mention how your boyfriend handled the situation.

Thanks

-xfiver lol the boyfriend obviously handled it fine I was with him six years, he was older than me and went to a different high school than me. He was from Germantown Hills, it's outside of Peoria, Illinois. We dated long distance.

And I gave you all the info you need to find those stories Xfiver. All this is in those articles too. Well except for the boyfriend part.

TJ347
05-11-2007, 03:32 AM

Thanks

-xfiver lol the boyfriend obviously handled it fine I was with him six years, he was older than me and went to a different high school than me. He was from Germantown Hills, it's outside of Peoria, Illinois. We dated long distance.

And I gave you all the info you need to find those stories Xfiver. All this is in those articles too. Well except for the boyfriend part.

You do know he's not being any more serious now than he was when he started all this, right?

xfiver
05-11-2007, 03:33 AM

Thanks

No, I'm sorry - I guess I'm not making myself clear as I didn't in this thread:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19642

I didn't mean any articles or what not, I just meant the pictures of you as the homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks again!

-xfiver

The Truth
05-11-2007, 03:35 AM
xfiver, don't you realize it takes time and effort to find and photoshop pictures. Be patient!

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 03:36 AM
Here's my drivers license photo it was issued 7/09/2002 lol it was taken in the state of Illinois lol it' so awful

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 03:38 AM

Thanks

You do know he's not being any more serious now than he was when he started all this, right? I know this, thats why I am not outright posting it for him. If he want's to find it he can..it's on the internet. I gave him the names of the newspaper it would be in.

TJ347
05-11-2007, 03:40 AM
xfiver, don't you realize it takes time and effort to find and photoshop pictures. Be patient!

Do you realize how easily comments like this one, as well as a few others you've made today, can lead to the very type of thing you just yesterday said was "boring" (i.e. multiple "anti"-Kelly posts)? Just wondering... I mean, I know you're being sarcastic, but to assume everyone does is a big assumption...

Nelly Snores
05-11-2007, 03:47 AM
a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base,
have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

Kellys boyfriend obviously handled it fine she was with him six years,
he was older than her and went to a different high school than her.
He was from Germantown Hills, it was outside of Peoria, Illinois. they dated long distance.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's
ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough power to
destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her
starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore
freedom to the galaxy...

The Truth
05-11-2007, 03:48 AM

Do you realize how easily comments like this one, as well as a few others you've made today, can lead to the very type of thing you just yesterday said was "boring" (i.e. multiple "anti"-Kelly posts)? Just wondering... I mean, I know you're being sarcastic, but to assume everyone does is a big assumption...Yes, I am being sarcastic. But I cannot control how people interpret this.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 03:48 AM
a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base,
have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

Kellys boyfriend obviously handled it fine she was with him six years,
he was older than her and went to a different high school than her.
He was from Germantown Hills, it was outside of Peoria, Illinois. they dated long distance.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's
ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough power to
destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her
starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore
freedom to the galaxy... lol there really was no war but the previous summer of my freshman year.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 03:50 AM
Here's my drivers license photo it was issued 7/09/2002 lol it was taken in the state of Illinois lol it' so awful

I remember seeing this already. I guess your pics must be in a trunk or something since you just moved twice within the last couple months.

Seems odd you have all these other photos but none of you as cheerleader and homecoming queen! If I was prom king or quarterback or something I would have all kinds of pics!

Oh well, to each his own. I really tried to find the stuff where you steered me to on that watermarkonline page, but I just couldn't find anything for the life of me. Usually I am pretty good at digging stuff up on the internet, but not this time! :(

Maybe someone else has better luck? Here are the links you gave to find pictures of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school:

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/06/22/Weekend/St_Pete_Pride_fest_is.shtml
http://www.voiceofpride.org/

and you also told me to google "kelly shore st. pete's pride" and it just comes up with the same watermarkonline article and laserlovers thing that you've posted many times before. here are the results of that search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=EpJ&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=kelly+shore+st.+pete%27s+pride&spell=1

Sorry to be such a pain, hope you find those pictures - that must have been a thrilling accomplishment for you and the community at the time!

-xfiver

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 03:58 AM

I remember seeing this already. I guess your pics must be in a trunk or something since you just moved twice within the last couple months.

Seems odd you have all these other photos but none of you as cheerleader and homecoming queen! If I was prom king or quarterback or something I would have all kinds of pics!

Oh well, to each his own. I really tried to find the stuff where you steered me to on that watermarkonline page, but I just couldn't find anything for the life of me. Usually I am pretty good at digging stuff up on the internet, but not this time! :(

Maybe someone else has better luck? Here are the links you gave to find pictures of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school:

and you also told me to google "kelly shore st. pete's pride" and it just comes up with the same watermarkonline article and laserlovers thing that you've posted many times before. here are the results of that search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=EpJ&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=kelly+shore+st.+pete%27s+pride&spell=1

Sorry to be such a pain, hope you find those pictures - that must have been a thrilling accomplishment for you and the community at the time!

-xfiver lol again I have them. If this was a different situation and I was dealing with people that aren't so judgemental and hateful. I'd post them myself. However I know what I'm dealing with, and from my myspace and other sites I am on, you can tell the type of person I am. I am caring and supportive. And just an easy going person. If was weak I'd of left this site a long time ago. But I'm not.

Xfiver I've lead a blessed life as far as experience and oppurtunities and thats what I hold close to me, not what someone has to think of me on a message board. I post and respond to what you have to say, due to the fact it keeps the board posting and talking. I don't think about it when I sign off lol and I don't get upset over it either. I tease but I know most of the stuff is just petty, and it's for entertainment.

Maybe when you realize that, you wouldn't be so hard up to point out others flaws, when you haven't given any evidence or clue what type of person you are. Besides you hate me, and you are obsessed with proving how wrong I am. I admitted to using the fake pics right or wrong I did it. The other stuff I haven't lied about, and it's offensive yes, but I know the life I have had, and happy about it.

So maybe before you go on and on about someone else, start posting your bad pics, start posting your high school pics, start posting your, good pics.

Start posting more about you!

I'm sure some people are interested in who you are, and why you find all this time to find out about me.

TJ347
05-11-2007, 04:05 AM

Do you realize how easily comments like this one, as well as a few others you've made today, can lead to the very type of thing you just yesterday said was "boring" (i.e. multiple "anti"-Kelly posts)? Just wondering... I mean, I know you're being sarcastic, but to assume everyone does is a big assumption...Yes, I am being sarcastic. But I cannot control how people interpret this.

But you can complain about how "boring" it is when people call Kelly out, is that right? If you were so interested in keeping that from happening, it seems to me that you'd especially avoid personally posting things that might in any way bring about a resurgence of that very kind of thing. But, that's just my thinking...

xfiver
05-11-2007, 04:06 AM

-xfiver lol again I have them. If this was a different situation and I was dealing with people that aren't so judgemental and hateful. I'd post them myself. However I know what I'm dealing with, and from my myspace and other sites I am on, you can tell the type of person I am. I am caring and supportive. And just an easy going person. If was weak I'd of left this site a long time ago. But I'm not.

Xfiver I've lead a blessed life as far as experience and oppurtunities and thats what I hold close to me, not what someone has to think of me on a message board. I post and respond to what you have to say, due to the fact it keeps the board posting and talking. I don't think about it when I sign off lol and I don't get upset over it either. I tease but I know most of the stuff is just petty, and it's for entertainment.

Maybe when you realize that, you wouldn't be so hard up to point out others flaws, when you haven't given any evidence or clue what type of person you are. Besides you hate me, and you are obsessed with proving how wrong I am. I admitted to using the fake pics right or wrong I did it. The other stuff I haven't lied about, and it's offensive yes, but I know the life I have had, and happy about it.

So maybe before you go on and on about someone else, start posting your bad pics, start posting your high school pics, start posting your, good pics.

I'm sure some people are interested in who you are, and why you find all this time to find out about me.

I wasn't mean today at all. I have been very nice. You directed me to locations where I could not find the information you said was there.

Does this mean we aren't going to see pictures of you championing the transgendered community in what has to be one of the most compelling stories of the last decade?

Be proud! We've seen you naked, cum soaked, spread assed, engaged in intercourse with a female, soliciting for prostitution, and all manner of things that would seem to be on a much higher degree of difficulty to divulge to the world than a couple of pics of the TS high school homecoming queen and cheerleader!

Aren't you more proud of those triumphs than all the other stuff I mentioned?

Cheers

-xfiver

TJ347
05-11-2007, 04:13 AM
Where to find what can't be found? Underwater? Underground? :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 04:14 AM

I wasn't mean today at all. I have been very nice. You directed me to locations where I could not find the information you said was there.

Does this mean we aren't going to see pictures of you championing the transgendered community in what has to be one of the most compelling stories of the last decade?

Be proud! We've seen you naked, cum soaked, spread assed, engaged in intercourse with a female, soliciting for prostitution, and all manner of things that would seem to be on a much higher degree of difficulty to divulge to the world than a couple of pics of the TS high school homecoming queen and cheerleader!

Aren't you more proud of those triumphs than all the other stuff I mentioned?

Cheers

-xfiver If you go St. Pete Times website, and look in their Archives in August July 2006 it will be in there.

And it's not the story of the decade there are many girls and guys that have done this. Some just go without saying anything about it. A patient of Dr Ettners wrote a book about it, she is now post op. And there were others, I wont out them, but a few of them are on my myspace. They just didn't want to be in the media. I wasn't in the media till last year, I stayed out of it till I got involved with PRIDE.

Kabuki
05-11-2007, 04:27 AM
I remember running across this:

http://www.watermarkonline.com/content.php?cid=1423

"Volunteer coordinator and board secretary Kelly Shore is a transgendered. Not only is she helping bring her community into the mainstream, she successfully attended high school as a female and performed as a cheerleader, even serving as her school’s homecoming queen."

http://www.laserlovers.com/news.htm

Kelly Shore, Bachelor of Psychology, is the newest addition to our family. Kelly runs our reception, performs our bookkeeping, and assists in laser procedures. Her exuberant and caring nature insure that our patients experience is a positive one. Kelly has been an activist for some time in the transgender community, helping to raise awareness and understanding among the general public.

I guess Kelly would have volunteered exact links if people weren't all about flaming her 24/7. What is the point of all the flaming? Can people even agree to disagree here?

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 04:33 AM

"Volunteer coordinator and board secretary Kelly Shore is a transgendered. Not only is she helping bring her community into the mainstream, she successfully attended high school as a female and performed as a cheerleader, even serving as her school’s homecoming queen."

Kelly Shore, Bachelor of Psychology, is the newest addition to our family. Kelly runs our reception, performs our bookkeeping, and assists in laser procedures. Her exuberant and caring nature insure that our patients experience is a positive one. Kelly has been an activist for some time in the transgender community, helping to raise awareness and understanding among the general public.

I guess Kelly would have volunteered exact links if people weren't all about flaming her 24/7. What is the point of all the flaming? Can people even agree to disagree here? lol Kabuki thats not enough they want pics. Which I have given Xfiver the newspaper which hold them. If he wants to find them so he can post them on here..he may.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 04:34 AM
If you go St. Pete Times website, and look in their Archives in August July 2006 it will be in there.

I did an advanced search for "Kelly Shore" between the dates of July 1 - Sept. 1 of 2006 and there were 11 results, none of them having that story you mentioned as a result.

Here's what it turned up (mostly obituaries):

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/results.html?st=advanced&QryTxt=kelly+shore&sortby=REVERSE_CHRON&datetype=6&frommonth=07&fromday=01&fromyear=2006&tomonth=09&today=01&toyear=2006&By=&Title=&Sect=ALL

Lil' help? What am I doing wrong? I am trying to do everything you say!

Just to clarify - if I can find the article you mention, it will have pictures of you as the homecoming queen and as cheerleader of your high school?

Thanks again, and sorry for my internet ineptitude.

-xfiver

TJ347
05-11-2007, 04:36 AM

I guess Kelly would have volunteered exact links if people weren't all about flaming her 24/7. What is the point of all the flaming? Can people even agree to disagree here?

Hey again, Kabuki! What exactly is "flaming"? Excuse me if I'm not too savvy with the computer lingo, but I just have to know... If "flaming" is defined in any way as criticisms that have no underlying support of any kind, then I have never "flamed" Kelly.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 04:43 AM
If you go St. Pete Times website, and look in their Archives in August July 2006 it will be in there.

I did an advanced search for "Kelly Shore" between the dates of July 1 - Sept. 1 of 2006 and there were 11 results, none of them having that story you mentioned as a result.

Here's what it turned up (mostly obituaries):

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/results.html?st=advanced&QryTxt=kelly+shore&sortby=REVERSE_CHRON&datetype=6&frommonth=07&fromday=01&fromyear=2006&tomonth=09&today=01&toyear=2006&By=&Title=&Sect=ALL

Lil' help? What am I doing wrong? I am trying to do everything you say!

Just to clarify - if I can find the article you mention, it will have pictures of you as the homecoming queen and as cheerleader of your high school?

Thanks again, and sorry for my internet ineptitude.

-xfiver It's gonna be under St. Pete PRIDE everything had to do with St. Pete PRIDE and our diversity.

St. Pete PRIDE made PRIDE history having their first Black Male Co-Chair (I say black, because I know African-American is the political correct term...BUT THEY ARE FROM AMERICA they don't need that Political correctnes..do white people say CAUCASION ALL THE TIME lol) Scott Elliott sweetest man you will ever meet!

First Post-Op Transexual Woman as the Female Co-Chair - Jennifer
Edwards you can google her to. She was on 20/20 etc.

First Pre-op Transexual Woman as the Secretary - Kelly Shore (me)

And the first time two transexuals were on the board at the same time, one being post-op the other being pre-op.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 04:51 AM
It's gonna be under St. Pete PRIDE everything had to do with St. Pete PRIDE and our diversity.

St. Pete PRIDE made PRIDE history having their first Black Male Co-Chair (I say black, because I know African-American is the political correct term...BUT THEY ARE FROM AMERICA they don't need that Political correctnes..do white people say CAUCASION ALL THE TIME lol) Scott Elliott sweetest man you will ever meet!

First Post-Op Transexual Woman as the Female Co-Chair - Jennifer
Edwards you can google her to. She was on 20/20 etc.

First Pre-op Transexual Woman as the Secretary - Kelly Shore (me)

And the first time two transexuals were on the board at the same time, one being post-op the other being pre-op.

No dice: :(

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/results.html?st=advanced&QryTxt=St.+Pete+PRIDE&sortby=REVERSE_CHRON&datetype=6&frommonth=07&fromday=01&fromyear=2006&tomonth=09&today=01&toyear=2006&By=&Title=&Sect=ALL

Or are you just referring to the articles that Kabuki mentioned and we have all seen from day 1?

I dont think you understand what I am saying - I would love to see pictures of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school. If I find this article (perhaps you could link it) then I will see these pictures?

Thanks again for all your help.

-xfiver

Kabuki
05-11-2007, 05:06 AM
Hey again, Kabuki! What exactly is "flaming"? Excuse me if I'm not too savvy with the computer lingo, but I just have to know... If "flaming" is defined in any way as criticisms that have no underlying support of any kind, then I have never "flamed" Kelly.

Flaming is the act of sending or posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board on the Internet. Such messages are called flames, and are sometimes posted in response to flamebait.

Flamebait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group, such as a forum, newsgroup or mailing list, with the intent of provoking an angry response (a "flame") or argument over a topic the troll often has no real interest in. (This is not to be confused with tweaking someone.)

Flaming is said by some to be one of a class of economic problems known as The Tragedy of the Commons, when a group holds a resource (in this case, communal attention), but each of the individual members has an incentive to overuse it. Flamers usually call their flames justified attacks.

Although the trading of insults is as old as human speech, flaming on the Internet, like many other online 'actions,' started in the Usenet hierarchies (although it was known to occur in the WWIVnet and FidoNet computer networks as well). A flame may have elements of a normal message, but is distinguished by its intent. A flame is typically not intended to be constructive, to further clarify a discussion, or to persuade other people. The motive for flaming is often not dialectic, but rather social or psychological. Sometimes, flamers are attempting to assert their authority, or establish a position of superiority. Other times, the flamer is simply a closed-minded or biased individual whose conviction that theirs is the only valid opinion leads them to personally attack any "dissenters." Occasionally, flamers wish to upset and offend other members of the forum, in which case they are trolls. Most often however, flames are angry or insulting messages transmitted by people who have strong feelings about a subject. Finally, some consider flaming to be a great way to let off steam, though the receiving party may be less than pleased.

Similarly, a normal, non-flame message may have elements of a flame -- it may be hostile, for example -- but it is not a flame if it is seriously intended to advance the discussion.

The word flaming is also sometimes used for long, intensive and heated discussions, even though insults do not occur.

It is noted that Internet users are more likely to flame online than insult others in the real world, as the latter can lead to embarrassment and physical altercations, which online "anonymity" can avoid. However, others urge against flaming, citing that people on the other side "have feelings too."

tsntx
05-11-2007, 07:12 AM
[quote="xfiver"][quote=KellyShore]

but alas no one is asking about him nor is he bragging about himself and his past accomplishments... im sure if he was, like you are, he'd post pics... he said he would IF he had done the things you had already...

im so over these threads and topics... its blatantly obivious "her" whole existence is a sham so why even bother?

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 07:17 AM
[quote=xfiver][quote=KellyShore]

but alas no one is asking about him nor is he bragging about himself and his past accomplishments... im sure if he was, like you are, he'd post pics... he said he would IF he had done the things you had already...

im so over these threads and topics... its blatantly obivious "her" whole existence is a sham so why even bother? I gave anyone the info if they wanted to go look for it.
And yes a newspaper and Pride and many others have all LIED for me. lol

Jennifer seriously if you want to find out the info GOOGLE it.

yodajazz
05-11-2007, 08:02 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2zxF7YQaDU

Not funny, my brother. People died, others got there asses whooped, others walked for miles to draw world wide attention to our cause, before I was able to drink at any water fountain in The US. It is a symbol of the status of a people in these United States.

Kelly, I have not had time to read the entire thread, but thanks for sharing your history. As for me, in high school I was captain of the chess team.

Tanuki
05-11-2007, 08:30 AM
KELLY,

just saw your video's. Your Hot.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 08:46 AM
KELLY,

just saw your video's. Your Hot. Thanks sweety

xfiver
05-11-2007, 11:58 AM

im so over these threads and topics... its blatantly obivious "her" whole existence is a sham so why even bother? I gave anyone the info if they wanted to go look for it.
And yes a newspaper and Pride and many others have all LIED for me. lol

Jennifer seriously if you want to find out the info GOOGLE it.

I really tried so hard to follow Kelly's directions, but I simply couldn't find anything regarding pictures of her as homecoming queen and cheerleader at her high school! I always thought I was good at searching the internet, but I have just had no luck!

I wish she would just post the pics, it sounds so awesome being a champion of the TG community by standing up to the schoool board, gaining acceptance of your HS peers and becoming queen! What a great story!

Although the cock pics, cum shots, intercourse with the lady are cool, these other pics would be much more of an inspiration to all! I don't understand why she won't just give us the link or post them herself! It sounds so AWESOME!

Cheers!

-xfiver

MonsieurValentine
05-11-2007, 04:28 PM
bwa ha ha ha ha. this is her own little "fight club". look in the mirror, fool. figure it out.

A regular kelly fan
05-11-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm not a "hater" I'd really like to see your prom pics, sounds cute. Did you ever post links to your new strip-tease or upcoming porn debut? If so, I'm sure I missed it.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm not a "hater" I'd really like to see your prom pics, sounds cute. Did you ever post links to your new strip-tease or upcoming porn debut? If so, I'm sure I missed it. lol hmmm

You can see the porn movies I did in my links I posted in my signature.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm not a "hater" I'd really like to see your prom pics, sounds cute. Did you ever post links to your new strip-tease or upcoming porn debut? If so, I'm sure I missed it. lol hmmm

Any luck on those pictures of you as the homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school?

You would rather us see porn than those? You click your mouse and keyboard more times in a day than a programmer working overtime, surely a couple of those clicks could be well served to inspire the TG community?

Thanks again

-xfiver

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 08:15 PM

Any luck on those pictures of you as the homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school?

You would rather us see porn than those? You click your mouse and keyboard more times in a day than a programmer working overtime, surely a couple of those clicks could be well served to inspire the TG community?

Thanks again

-xfiver XFiver you were on here before me today, and you were on here after I left. From the posts you updated and made. So I don't see where you have room to talk? Also my little Obsessed PAPARAZZI...I gave you the info you needed. I cannot help the fact you are challenged and can't find it. Again you aren't googling it right BECAUSE IT COMES UP on my computer and my friends computer. TRY HARDER to get that SHOT you so desperately NEED to VALIDATE YOU lol

tsntx
05-11-2007, 08:19 PM

Thanks again

-xfiver XFiver you were on here before me today, and you were on here after I left. From the posts you updated and made. So I don't see where you have room to talk? Also my little Obsessed PAPARAZZI...I gave you the info you needed. I cannot help the fact you are challenged and can't find it. Again you aren't googling it right BECAUSE IT COMES UP on my computer and my friends computer. TRY HARDER to get that SHOT you so desperately NEED to VALIDATE YOU lol

actually it would be a shot to validate you, kelly. not him.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 08:29 PM

Thanks again

Validate me? Where did that come from. I thought a couple pics of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school would go a long ways towards validating YOU and the accomplishments and accolades you purport.

As it stands now, the only things on the web are 1 paragraph in a gay/lesbian newsletter (which I'm sure just took your story at face value with no corroborating evidence), and an employee profile on laserlovers.

All the other stuff on the web is your old fake websites. Hell, even laserlovers.com is shady - why would they still have an employee listed on their site that hasn't worked there in years? Your kellyshore.com fake site was way more maxed out than the laserlover one, so its not a stretch that you may have done it yourself.

All I'm sayin is post the pics of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader and I will shut my trap and NEVER post another negative thing about you again. EVER. PERIOD.

I think you're full of shit, and that your story is bogus. Prove me wrong.

Kriss
05-11-2007, 08:33 PM
bwa ha ha ha ha. this is her own little "fight club". look in the mirror, fool. figure it out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :king

A regular kelly fan
05-11-2007, 08:36 PM

Maybe I suck at xpeeps, I've seen the photos, but can't find the vids.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 08:37 PM

Thanks again

Validate me? Where did that come from. I thought a couple pics of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school would go a long ways towards validating YOU and the accomplishments and accolades you purport.

As it stands now, the only things on the web are 1 paragraph in a gay/lesbian newsletter (which I'm sure just took your story at face value with no corroborating evidence), and an employee profile on laserlovers.

All the other stuff on the web is your old fake websites. Hell, even laserlovers.com is shady - why would they still have an employee listed on their site that hasn't worked there in years? Your kellyshore.com fake site was way more maxed out than the laserlover one, so its not a stretch that you may have done it yourself.

All I'm sayin is post the pics of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader and I will shut my trap and NEVER post another negative thing about you again. EVER. PERIOD.

I think you're full of shit, and that your story is bogus. Prove me wrong. Then dear I'm full of shit. I don't need to validate myself, especially when newspaper articles come up about me just from googling my name. And there is a thing on the wilkpedia thing about my activism etc. So again Xfiver you have your opinion GOOD FOR YOU. Now you can move on!

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 08:38 PM

Maybe I suck at xpeeps, I've seen the photos, but can't find the vids.If you go to all my links its the bottom link. clips4sale?

xfiver
05-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Then dear I'm full of shit. I don't need to validate myself, especially when newspaper articles come up about me just from googling my name. And there is a thing on the wilkpedia thing about my activism etc. So again Xfiver you have your opinion GOOD FOR YOU. Now you can move on!

You are full of shit. What's "wilkipedia"? What does text on a webpage that anyone can freely edit have to do with us seeing pictures of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school?

Nothing. You DONT HAVE THEM. You're trying to cloud the issue with your pedantic nonsensical stream of consciousness blather that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

You've said repeatedly you have the pictures. I am saying those things never happened. You are making it all up.

Shut me up, post the pics.

A regular kelly fan
05-11-2007, 08:44 PM

Maybe I suck at xpeeps, I've seen the photos, but can't find the vids.If you go to all my links its the bottom link. clips4sale?

Capitalism at its best? No more free clips? Oh well.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 08:44 PM

Awesome! You saw the homecoming and cheerleader pics??? I haven't been able to find them!

PLEASE POST A LINK!!!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Then dear I'm full of shit. I don't need to validate myself, especially when newspaper articles come up about me just from googling my name. And there is a thing on the wilkpedia thing about my activism etc. So again Xfiver you have your opinion GOOD FOR YOU. Now you can move on!

You are full of shit. What's "wilkipedia"? What does text on a webpage that anyone can freely edit have to do with us seeing pictures of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school?

Nothing. You DONT HAVE THEM. You're trying to cloud the issue with your pedantic nonsensical stream of consciousness blather that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

You've said repeatedly you have the pictures. I am saying those things never happened. You are making it all up.

Shut me up, post the pics.Again I freely edited the Watermark Online paper, I freely edited the St. Pete Times Papers, I freely edited peoples minds in St. Petersburg...50,000 to be exact. It's all just a big scam with so many Newspapers and People involved. Again my life can be googled from typing in Kelly Shore St. Pete PRIDE AGAIN if you go to St. Pete Times and type in St. Pete PRIDE it will come up again if you type in Jennifer Edwards my name will come up..Again if you type in Scott Elliot my name will come up. All these people were on the board of St. Pete PRIDE. Like it or not. I LIVED IT DARLING. So you can CALL ME BULLSHIT ALL YOU WANT. But it just shows your Hating and you even sound a BIT JEALOUS. It's not that big of DEAL!

A regular kelly fan
05-11-2007, 08:48 PM

Awesome! You saw the homecoming and cheerleader pics??? I haven't been able to find them!

No I was responding that I saw her pics in general, and at the time couldn't find her vids. They're for sale. I'd like to see the prom pics or whatever. I also wouldn't mind seeing an updated topless pic.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 08:51 PM

No I was responding that I saw her pics in general, and at the time couldn't find her vids. They're for sale. I'd like to see the prom pics or whatever. I also wouldn't mind seeing an updated topless pic.

:roll: Damn - that's what I thought you were going to say.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 09:09 PM
The number listed on the "laserlovers" website that still lists kelly as an employee (which I am saying that Kelly made) is disconnected. Go figure.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 09:10 PM
The number listed on the "laserlovers" website that still lists kelly as an employee (which I am saying that Kelly made) is disconnected. Go figure. Yes cause they relocated to Phillidelphia, and I left before they closed their doors darling.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 09:20 PM
The number listed on the "laserlovers" website that still lists kelly as an employee (which I am saying that Kelly made) is disconnected. Go figure. Yes cause they relocated to Phillidelphia, and I left before they closed their doors darling.

Every thing you say has some sort of excuse or disclaimer.

Oh wait - thats called covering your ass!

It would be so easy to prove me wrong and put egg on my face by showing hard evidence of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school. But you can't because you never were those things.

lisaparadise
05-11-2007, 09:22 PM
just bann this waste of space for fuck sakes how does it feel to be the laughing stock of h a your mom must be proud

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 09:29 PM

It would be so easy to prove me wrong and put egg on my face by showing hard evidence of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school. But you can't because you never were those things. lol there is no lame excuse that is the truth. If you would like to again google Jennifer Edwards. I'm sure her new residence and info will come up. Jennifer Edwards and Sandra Orlando were the owners of Laser Lovers.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 09:41 PM

It would be so easy to prove me wrong and put egg on my face by showing hard evidence of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school. But you can't because you never were those things. lol there is no lame excuse that is the truth. If you would like to again google Jennifer Edwards. I'm sure her new residence and info will come up. Jennifer Edwards and Sandra Orlando were the owners of Laser Lovers.

just whip up a new website for them real quick - or just take the old one you made and change the google map and disconnected phone numbers to philly.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 09:50 PM

just whip up a new website for them real quick - or just take the old one you made and change the google map and disconnected phone numbers to philly. lol I can't I'm not in charge of that website. Nor do I know how to make one.

Jennifer Edwards LINKS:

Her on 48 hours

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/02/23/48hours/main601800.shtml

And there's much more!

I am sorry for ever using the fake pictures and ever getting involved with Matt. You were right about the fake pictures, but sweety you are way off on this.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't understand. Where are the pictures of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school?

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 10:10 PM
I don't understand. Where are the pictures of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school? Again you FIND THEM. They are in the St. PETE TIMES newspaper. You are so worried about it you would TRY HARDER. I told you to go to the ARCHIVES OF 2006 and type in St. PETE PRIDE everything on PRIDE should come up.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Nah, they aren't there.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Nah, they aren't there. You haven't even done it you lazy butt lol

HERE

Articles on St. PETE PRIDE

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/results.html?QryTxt=St.+PETE+PRIDE

Articles on KELLY SHORE

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/results.html?QryTxt=Kelly+Shore

I was also in the TBT newspaper

On St. PETE PRIDE

http://www.tbt.com/search.jsp?eceExpr=St.+PETE+PRIDE&eceSubmit.x=0&eceSubmit.y=0&eceSubmit=Search&stype=site&eceMode=search&eceForm=simple&eceSection=7&sn=search

On KELLY SHORE (don't know if you will find anything by that)

http://www.tbt.com/search.jsp?eceExpr=KELLY+SHORE&eceSubmit.x=0&eceSubmit.y=0&eceSubmit=Search&stype=site&eceMode=search&eceForm=simple&eceSection=7&sn=search

xfiver
05-11-2007, 10:26 PM

Nah, they aren't there.

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 10:27 PM

Nah, they aren't there. Your computer sucks I just did it for you..LOOK above your post.

xfiver
05-11-2007, 10:33 PM
I don't get it - what are those links for. I got those same results. All they do is bring up every article with the word "kelly" or "shore" or "st." or "pete" or "pride" from 1987-2007.

Using the advanced search options you specified (July and august of 2006) nothing comes up.

And there most definitely are not pictures or any corroborating evidence of you as homecoming queen or cheerleader from your high school.

MrsKellyPierce
05-12-2007, 02:22 AM
Xfiver now who is using the excuse. GO THROUGH THE ARCHIVE PAGES. There are a 145 pages of St. PETE PRIDE. GOOD LUCK FINDING IT!

xfiver
05-12-2007, 02:26 AM
Nah, they aren't there. Because it never happened (you being homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school).

MrsKellyPierce
05-12-2007, 02:29 AM
Nah, they aren't there. Because it never happened (you being homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school). Okay good I'm glad you have your opinion now. Now maybe you can shut up lol

xfiver
05-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Nah, they aren't there. Because it never happened (you being homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school). Okay good I'm glad you have your opinion now. Now maybe you can shut up lol

All you have to do is post undeniable evidence of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school. Then I will pack my bags and go.

But you can't, because you weren't. So instead you try to send people on snipe hunts to deflect away from the fact that you lied about it.

Save the tranny cheerleader, save the world!

MrsKellyPierce
05-12-2007, 02:40 AM

All you have to do is post undeniable evidence of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school. Then I will pack my bags and go.

But you can't, because you weren't. So instead you try to send people on snipe hunts to deflect away from the fact that you lied about it.

Save the tranny cheerleader, save the world! XFIVER I DON'T CARE IF THIS BOARD THINKS I AM GREEN. It doesn't effect me in REAL LIFE. GET OVER IT. You say I didn't, yet I gave you the information you needed to gather such information. You say I lied to 50,000 people, A college educated board that have been on city counsels etc, friends I have made over the years etc. I know it's an UNBELIEVABLE STORY. And I know from USING FAKE PICS when I WAS WITH MATT. You may think I am lying about that.

HOWEVER: YOU GOT THE INFO YOU NEED LOOK IT UP. I won't post it myself because you said my word means nothing. And you said the pic I posted from a homecoming ALREADY wasn't me. SO lol WHAT IS THE POINT. YOU WILL JUST GO ON ANOTHER 50 PAGES about how THEY AREN'T ME.

SO I AM DONE. You FIND THE INFO. IT'S THERE. I GAVE IT TO YOU. STOP BEING A LAZY ASS and expecting me to DO YOUR DRAMA WORK FOR YOU!

xfiver
05-12-2007, 03:14 AM
You didnt give us anything, just the same tired links you've been posting since you got here.

We all know you were on ST. PETE PRIDE, although hell - that may even be a crock because there aren't any pictures of that, either. Just a little blurb in a gay/lesbian newsletter that talks about someone named Kelly Shore.

For all we know you saw the article and are pretending to be that person. Not a stretch after that whole kellyshore.com thing and all the other false identities you've tried to assume.

This scenario actually makes the most sense.

MrsKellyPierce
05-12-2007, 03:33 AM
You didnt give us anything, just the same tired links you've been posting since you got here.

We all know you were on ST. PETE PRIDE, although hell - that may even be a crock because there aren't any pictures of that, either. Just a little blurb in a gay/lesbian newsletter that talks about someone named Kelly Shore.

For all we know you saw the article and are pretending to be that person. Not a stretch after that whole kellyshore.com thing and all the other false identities you've tried to assume.

This scenario actually makes the most sense. Do you suffer from schizophrenia? AND ARE YOU BLINDE? THE LINKS I GAVE YOU TAKE YOU TO A PAGE OF 145 RESULTS ON ST. PETE PRIDE AND THE OTHER LINK GIVES YOU A LINK OF 2,000 AND SOMETHING LINKS AND NEWS ARTICLES ON KELLY SHORE. Again I have shown letters from Erica..Darlene and others that were involved with ST. PETE PRIDE. PICTURES OF MYSELF WITH JENNIFER EDWARDs. PICTURES OF MYSELF WITH MY BADGE ON STATING I WAS THE SECRETARY OF ST. PETE PRIDE. YOU ARE SMOKING CRACK!!

xfiver
05-12-2007, 03:36 AM

This scenario actually makes the most sense. Do you suffer from schizophrenia? Again I have shown letters from Erica..Darlene and others that were involved with ST. PETE PRIDE. PICTURES OF MYSELF WITH JENNIFER EDWARDs. PICTURES OF MYSELF WITH MY BADGE ON STATING I WAS THE SECRETARY OF ST. PETE PRIDE. YOU ARE SMOKING CRACK!!

Do you by chance have any of you as homecoming queen and cheerleader at your high school?

ds5929
05-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Kelly wrote: If you go St. Pete Times website, and look in their Archives in August July 2006 it will be in there.
Kelly, I just did,and came up empty. It may be that I'm just not using the correct search terms, but just about all search engines with which I"m familiar allow for the use of quotation marks to search for an exact multi-word term. So Kelly Shore becomes "Kelly Shore" to limit the search to links with your name in them.
How about some direct links instead of these vague generic searches that just don't work?

ds5929
05-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Kabuki writes: It is noted that Internet users are more likely to flame online than insult others in the real world, as the latter can lead to embarrassment and physical altercations
Uh-huh. Some of the mouths online would be hugging floor in pretty much any barroom. The Net is a wonderful thing, but it's played hell with the basic civility actual physical contact enforces.

ds5929
05-12-2007, 07:46 PM
THE LINKS I GAVE YOU TAKE YOU TO A PAGE OF 145 RESULTS ON ST. PETE PRIDE AND THE OTHER LINK GIVES YOU A LINK OF 2,000 AND SOMETHING LINKS AND NEWS ARTICLES ON KELLY SHORE.

Actually,no. It gives >2000 results that contain the words 'kelly' and 'shore'. Amazingly, I have other things to do today than wade thru two thousand articles. So, if you can't or won't give actual links to the specific articles, guess I just won't see them. I've never really understood the venom aimed at you (gee, altered photos on myspace-now there's a first..), but this time you're bringing it on yourself. True, you're never going to convert the haters, but brushing off those of us who'd just like to know more about you does no one any good

TheOne1
05-12-2007, 07:50 PM
i think i just found the article... i typed in kelly shore and clicked on the first link...must have a back door on the site to her article, i guess

http://www.webdesign.org/web/photoshop/articles/photoshop-history.10917.html