PDA

View Full Version : High Maintenance/Low Maintenance girls

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2007, 12:09 PM
For the guys: High Maintenance vs. Low Maintenance Girls..which would you rather date? And why?

For the ladies: Are you a high or low maintenance type of girl?

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-10-2007, 12:14 PM
there's low maintenance girls?!?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2007, 12:16 PM
there's low maintenance girls?!?

LOL :lol: Vogue!

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
05-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Favourite movie lines:

"There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance"
- "Which one am I?"
"You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance, but you think you're low maintenance."

LG
05-10-2007, 12:29 PM
High maintenance? Low maintenance? What, are they cars or something?

True, some girls expect just dinner and a movie and others want jewellery and more. What I can offer a girl depends on what I can afford at the time, on how stong our relationship is, on how long we've been together and on how I feel there and then. I might buy her a bracelet or a 5 year old bottle of Chateauneuf on a whim, I might not. I might just buy her a red rose. I don't think it should make that much of a difference.

I don't dig girls that care only for material goods though. The only thing I can guarantee them is my love, attention and 100% commitment. If we have to wear Gap rather than Armani to make ends meet, fine. There's more to a relationship than diamonds and designer clothes.

LTR_Seeker
05-10-2007, 01:27 PM
I want a woman who not material obsessed i love to buy gifts but not around the clock

moose146
05-10-2007, 01:38 PM
my ex was high maitnence in that she wanted the world but couldnt understand that the more want the more it cost l swear she thought money grew on trees

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-10-2007, 02:16 PM
high maintenance can come in various forms; to many people it might mean simply spending [wasting] alot of $$$

to me it ALSO means wasting alot of time

i.e.: honey what are you doing, honey who is this calling you on your cellphone, honey who's the blonde on your wallpaper on your pc with the thick legs?, honey you hang out with that bodybuilder guy I saw on A&E, does he do steroids, are you doing steroids???, where are you going?, can you cook tonight?, etc. etc. etc.,

I am so glad I'm single.............................

Dengoza
05-10-2007, 02:55 PM
in past experience, for whatever its worth, I noticed that the high maintenance girl was always much better in bed....

Coroner
05-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Two months ago I went to a club with some friends. One of them noticed a girl he knows from the High School years, so we went to the table where she sat with her friends. We didnīt talk to them and suddenly on them goes like this:"Buy us champagner like they got it on the other table"...... I went to the bar and ordered water for them :lol:

Kriss
05-10-2007, 04:37 PM
:popcorn

corbomite
05-10-2007, 06:41 PM
KRAMER: Absolutely not. I mean, what are you thinking about, jerry? Marriage? Family?
JERRY: Well...
KRAMER: They're prisons. Man made prisons. You're doing time. You get up in the morning. She's there. You go to sleep at night. She's there. It's like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. Is it all right if I use the bathroom now?JERRY: Really?
KRAMER: Yeah, and you can forget about watching TV while you're eating.
JERRY: I can?
KRAMER: Oh, yeah. You know why? Because it's dinner time. And you know what you do at dinner?
JERRY: What?
KRAMER: You talk about your day. How was your day today? Did you have a good day today or a bad day today? Well, what kind of day was it? Well, I don't know. How about you? How was your day?
JERRY: Boy.
KRAMER: It's sad , Jerry. It's a sad state of affairs..
JERRY: I'm glad we had this talk.
KRAMER: Oh, you have no idea !!!

peggygee
05-10-2007, 06:54 PM
high maintenance can come in various forms; to many people it might mean simply spending [wasting] alot of $$$

i.e.: honey what are you doing, honey who is this calling you on your cellphone, honey who's the blonde on your wallpaper on your pc with the thick legs?, honey you hang out with that bodybuilder guy I saw on A&E, does he do steroids, are you doing steroids???, where are you going?, can you cook tonight?, etc. etc. etc.,

I make my own money (legitimately), take care of my own bills and
material needs.

In a relationship I believe that the parties should be giving of themselves
by their actions and deeds.

If I'm out shopping (which I love to do) and I see something that I think
my SO would like (a hat, a book, etc.) I would pick up something for
him / her as well.

But no, they don't have to shower me with a lot of material things, but
don't take me for granted or I'm 'herstory'.

peggygee
05-10-2007, 07:00 PM
KRAMER: Absolutely not. I mean, what are you thinking about, jerry? Marriage? Family?
JERRY: Well...
KRAMER: They're prisons. Man made prisons. You're doing time. You get up in the morning. She's there. You go to sleep at night. She's there. It's like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. Is it all right if I use the bathroom now?JERRY: Really?
KRAMER: Yeah, and you can forget about watching TV while you're eating.
JERRY: I can?
KRAMER: Oh, yeah. You know why? Because it's dinner time. And you know what you do at dinner?
JERRY: What?
KRAMER: You talk about your day. How was your day today? Did you have a good day today or a bad day today? Well, what kind of day was it? Well, I don't know. How about you? How was your day?
JERRY: Boy.
KRAMER: It's sad , Jerry. It's a sad state of affairs..
JERRY: I'm glad we had this talk.
KRAMER: Oh, you have no idea !!!

Would you prefer to be alone? j/k :wink:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/detention_wideweb__430x290.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2007, 07:19 PM

Excesses cant be good! LOL

Me too! :P

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

InHouston
05-10-2007, 07:20 PM
I like sweet and altruistic girls myself. I get along with them much better, because I'm altruistic too. Therefore, we don't try to take advantage of each other in any way.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm not a high maintenance girl.

I am cheap when it comes to shopping..(why buy $200 jeans when the $40 ones make my ass look better)

I like nice dinner sure on the first - third date but forth and 5th means I like the guy and I don't care if we went to McDonalds as long as you spending time with the guy.

I also am into activities. Playing golf and what not.

So no I wouldn't consider myself high maintenance.

And I definitely don't have the jealous syndrome.

LG
05-10-2007, 07:31 PM

I am cheap when it comes to shopping..(why buy $200 jeans when the $40 ones make my ass look better)

I like nice dinner sure on the first - third date but forth and 5th means I like the guy and I don't care if we went to McDonalds as long as you spending time with the guy.

Ummm..is this like a personals ad?

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 07:36 PM

Ummm..is this like a personals ad? lol NO I was just stating why I am not high maintenance

iloveshemales77
05-10-2007, 07:52 PM

- "Which one am I?"
"You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance, but you think you're low maintenance."

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2007, 07:54 PM
my ex was high maitnence in that she wanted the world but couldnt understand that the more want the more it cost l swear she thought money grew on trees

Was your ex tg or gg? Just curious..;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 07:54 PM

- "Which one am I?"
"You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance, but you think you're low maintenance." So asking a guy to take you out to a nice dinner meaning lets say Tony Romas or TGIF or Chillis is high maintenance? WOW let me write that down lol

I believe in chivarly and courting. I think the guy should still court the girl. Thats not high maintenance thats just OLD FASHION.

iloveshemales77
05-10-2007, 08:04 PM
just kiddin ya Kelly! I have absolutely no doubt that you are a l.m. girl. Heck, I'd love to have a round of Golf with you!

However, I know of a number of girls that turned intp h.m. once their partners turned out to be a sure thing or they got married.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 08:29 PM
just kiddin ya Kelly! I have absolutely no doubt that you are a l.m. girl. Heck, I'd love to have a round of Golf with you!

However, I know of a number of girls that turned intp h.m. once their partners turned out to be a sure thing or they got married. Nah I am really just an old fashion girl. Thats probably why I love the movie Stepford Wives so much.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 04:44 AM
For the most part I think Im moderate maintenance. I live within my means which means I only would buy things I could afford. And I've never pressured guys to buy me anything unless they did it themselves and surprised me with it. But I got major issues with "cheap men". Those type of men I dont go out with. Guys who cant afford to splurge once in awhile for really good concert tickets or broadway plays! LOL :evil:

But being pretty does have it's perks. Hehe

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
05-11-2007, 04:49 AM
Would you believe I dated this one girl off and on for twelve years, and never took her anywhere more classy than McDonalds? True, I met her when I was seventeen, but still, as I got older and got access to my money, I still didn't "go big". I just couldn't justify spending any money on her. Don't ask why I could justify spending time... :oops:

TsVanessa69
05-11-2007, 04:49 AM
Yes I am high maintanance, but because I can afford to be, not because I need to use a man to get the things I like. Sometimes guys prejudge a girl because of her being high maintance is misinterpeted as "gold-digger" or user. I am high mantanance because I can support my likesmyself without using anybody. And hey, its a good feeling! :P

BlackAdder
05-11-2007, 04:53 AM
Ummm....Then your not high maintenance because no one is ummm...maintaining you...

Ill treat quite often, but if it comes to the point where Im doing 100% of the spending then theres a problem.

whatsupwithat
05-11-2007, 04:53 AM
For the most part I think Im moderate maintenance. I live within my means which means I only would buy things I could afford. And I've never pressured guys to buy me anything unless they did it themselves and surprised me with it. But I got major issues with "cheap men". Those type of men I dont go out with. Guys who cant afford to plurge once in awhile for really good concert tickets or broadway plays! LOL :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara, when you come to NYC...Broadway it is! :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 04:54 AM
It's a DEAL E! I'd like to get dressed up to the nines and have a balcony seating waiting. Hehe :P

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
05-11-2007, 04:59 AM
Definately low mentainance, knowing a girl is screwing you for your money is a big turn off for me.

The only way I can see that being a turn off is if you've overpaid! 8)

whatsupwithat
05-11-2007, 05:03 AM
It's a DEAL E! I'd like to get dressed up to the nines and have a balcony seating waiting. Hehe :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Whatever you wish. :)

whatsupwithat
05-11-2007, 05:04 AM
Definately low mentainance, knowing a girl is screwing you for your money is a big turn off for me.

Same here. It makes me feel less than, lacking as a person.

peggygee
05-11-2007, 05:19 AM
material needs.

but

If you have your own money, then why would you leave? :?:

If my SO were to take me for granted 'emotionally', I would
leave the relationship.

Just like I would leave the relationship if they became physically
or verbally abusive, developed a substance abuse problem, or
cheated on me.

Those are all reasons for immediate termination of the relationship.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-11-2007, 05:23 AM
getting back on topic: look it is what it is, you can meet someone and get involved with them and months or years later they BECOME high maintenance, just something you have to deal with

TJ347
05-11-2007, 06:56 AM
For what it's worth, nearly every girl I've dated started off low maintenance, and when they got to know me better, suddenly decided that they were going to try to have me finance their lifestyle, one even going so far as to break it down to my financial obligations versus the money I had to point out where it wouldn't impact me at all to pay her rent! So, I don't know that there are too many low maintenance girls out there, but if you should find one, you'd be wise to hold onto her tight!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 06:56 AM
material needs.

but

If you have your own money, then why would you leave? :?:

If my SO were to take me for granted 'emotionally', I would
leave the relationship.

Just like I would leave the relationship if they became physically
or verbally abusive, developed a substance abuse problem, or
cheated on me.

Those are all reasons for immediate termination of the relationship.

I agree. They are all very sound and legitable reasons to let go of the person you are with. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ezed
05-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Hara_Juku Tgirl:

Did you ever notice when you ask a poll question, the thread goes off in a thousand different directions.

Ehhh...are you Doctor Malfy?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-12-2007, 06:34 AM
Hara_Juku Tgirl:

Did you ever notice when you ask a poll question, the thread goes off in a thousand different directions.

Yup! I dont have any objections to that. I think its kewl when the original topic goes off and branches out in different directions and eventually comes back on point! LOL Same normally happens when talking with a group of people. Eachone try to say something that interest/benefits them. :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
05-12-2007, 06:39 AM
i lean to low maintanence, but i tend to try and find a happy medium. I liek a girl who can take care of her self in neccesary, but will allow a brotha to help her out. I'm old school in that i like a women who who cooks, cleans etc., but i dont want a robot. Its a team efort, and i dont want a girl whos gonna sit at home and spend all my money, but i DEFNITELY dont want a girl who works her brains out and comes home and goes straight to bed. Right down the middle is perfect for me :)

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 06:39 AM
Hara_Juku Tgirl:

Yup! I dont have any objections to that. I think its kewl when the original topic goes off and branches out in different directions and eventually comes back on point! LOL Same normally happens when talking with a group of people. Eachone try to say something that interest/benefits them. :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

It's like sitting in a business meeting with the CEO and a bunch of middle managers. You could have a Picasso on the conference table and the middle managers, in an attempt to sound smart and/or be noticed, would find some way to destroy the fucking thing.

Or having a conference call with a bunch of producers who tell you with no hint of sarcasm and lots of earnestness that you really should put a talking dog sidekick in that AIDS biopic you've written. WTF?!?

Or maybe it's not like any of those things. What were we talking about again? :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-12-2007, 06:53 AM
LOL..Now we are further deviating from the thread topic! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 06:59 AM
LOL..Now we are further deviating from the thread topic! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

We're deviants. That's hot.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-12-2007, 07:37 AM
LOL@deviants! Hmm..so FETCH! LOL

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 07:51 AM
LOL@deviants! Hmm..so FETCH! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Woof!

On your knees, biatch! :P

/is this considered high maintenance or low maintenance?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Woof!

LOL :lol:

Now this we got a problem with! LOL I only kneel IF you kneel first whatsupwithat. Hehe :P

is this considered high maintenance or low maintenance?

Would moderately maintenance do? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 07:58 AM
Woof!

LOL :lol:

Now this we got a problem with! LOL I only kneel IF you kneel first whatsupwithat. Hehe :P

is this considered high maintenance or low maintenance?

Would moderately maintenance do? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm all for kneeling. Kneeling is good. Good is kneeling. And moderately maintenance is good, too. So, to recap...all good! :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-12-2007, 08:01 AM
I see a green light coming on! LOL :P

Can have adobo after? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 08:03 AM
I see a green light coming on! LOL :P

Can have adobo after? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Before, during, and after. I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to adobo. actually, you know what, i'm pretty open-minded when it comes to anything.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-12-2007, 08:05 AM

It's a deal!

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 08:06 AM

It's a deal!

~Kisses.

HTG

yay! i mean, woof! :P

NYTSJulie
05-12-2007, 09:05 AM
High maintenance is ok as long as a girl is proving it for herself no one can say a thing.

TJ347
05-12-2007, 09:10 AM
High maintenance is ok as long as a girl is proving it for herself no one can say a thing.

Doesn't "high maintenance" refer specifically to a girl who isn't providing said maintenance for herself?

NYTSJulie
05-12-2007, 09:12 AM

Doesn't "high maintenance" refer specifically to a girl who isn't providing said maintenance for herself?

No not always, I have been told I am high maintenance and I prove the nice things I enjoy for myself.

TJ347
05-12-2007, 09:13 AM

No not always, I have been told I am high maintenance and I prove the nice things I enjoy for myself.

Strange... I've never heard of anyone referring to someone else as high maintenance when they paid their own bills.

NYTSJulie
05-12-2007, 09:18 AM

Strange... I've never heard of anyone referring to someone else as high maintenance when they paid their own bills.

I think high maintenance means you like a certain life style. You like nice things and dont like to get your hands dirty. You would rather pay someone to cut your law then cut it yourself, lol. I think your thinking more along the lines of gold digger and sugar daddy.

TJ347
05-12-2007, 09:23 AM

I think high maintenance means you like a certain life style. You like nice things and dont like to get your hands dirty. You would rather pay someone to cut your law then cut it yourself, lol. I think your thinking more along the lines of gold digger and sugar daddy.

I'm thinking what you're talking about, with respect to liking nice things and not wanting to get your hands dirty and all, is what's known where I live as being "prissy", not being high maintenance.

NYTSJulie
05-12-2007, 09:28 AM

I'm thinking what you're talking about, with respect to liking nice things and not wanting to get your hands dirty and all, is what's known where I live as being "prissy", not being high maintenance.

That's what I always thought of it as, lol. Difference of opinion I guess.

TJ347
05-12-2007, 09:32 AM

That's what I always thought of it as, lol. Difference of opinion I guess.

That's cool. Anyway, would you do us all a favor and post some more booty pics, m'kay? Thaaanks... :wink:

NYTSJulie
05-12-2007, 09:33 AM
lol

NYTSJulie
05-12-2007, 09:36 AM
here is an old one

cooper1986
05-12-2007, 10:01 AM
high maintenance girls are too much work, and low maintenance girls are too easy, its a lose lose situation

Jennifer_English
05-12-2007, 10:03 AM
K, well i would say I'm very high maintenance...

BUT

I pay for it all myself... clothes, makeup, handbags... whatever.... i dont need no man to look after me thank you :wink:

I have my own $$$$

Jennifer

xx

ottorocket
05-12-2007, 10:05 AM
here is an old one

i relogged in just to give you mad props on that pic...lovely

NYTSJulie
05-12-2007, 10:11 AM
here is an old one

i relogged in just to give you mad props on that pic...lovely

Thanks baby, my face is my selling feature cause it looks very fem and not plastic either, I think my ass it just ok I am working on it lol.

Kriss
05-12-2007, 05:23 PM
TS women are all "high maintainance" . this is not necessarily a bad thing, just the unavoidable reality. Ts women have all the expenses of a "genetic " girl (except possibly tampons and pregnancy tests), and a whole load more .
Girls are expensive and a lot of that cash goes on looking good, make up, hair, nails, taxi cabs because she can only walk 20 yards in those high heels.
Add to this the electrolysis, hormones, all the other stuff. Ever seen a TS girl's bathroom? theres like , 200 bottles of beautifying gloop in there, each one probably costing more than my entire outfit. in my bathroom I have 2 bottles and one bar of soap (which i have to share with 120 other inmates)