PDA

View Full Version : Would you have sex with a Post Op F to M transgender?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Yes? No? Why and why not? LOL

Or has anyone been with an F to M tg's yet? :P

~Kisses.

HTG

NYTSJulie
05-10-2007, 09:57 AM
NOPE, pussy is icky. The thought of putting my tongue in one makes me quiver.

DavidLynch
05-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Wouldn't a post f to m have a "penis"?

MacShreach
05-10-2007, 10:03 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

No.

Because a post-op ftm is a MAN. Plenty other guys round here would though. :lol:

ballzNnutz
05-10-2007, 10:05 AM
no thanks

DavidLynch
05-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Agree.

*fights off images of buck*

:x

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2007, 10:08 AM
Wouldn't a post f to m have a "penis"?

Yeah.. LOL :lol: F to M TGs are GG that went and done the reverse and became men. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Cat
05-10-2007, 10:27 AM
If I was in love with her...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2007, 10:36 AM

You mean HIM? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Fox
05-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Nah, if I'm gonna have some dick, I want a female attached to it, thanks.

DavidLynch
05-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Exactly what I was thinking.

:lol:

ausbeachstyle
05-10-2007, 10:59 AM
NOPE, pussy is icky. The thought of putting my tongue in one makes me quiver.

LG
05-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Well, you're effectively asking if we'll have sex with a guy (hint to anyone who hasn't managed to undertand the concept: a post-op FTM is person born as a girl but now a guy in every way, including the possession of the neccessary plumbing- a post-op FTM has a penis).

So the answer is, clearly, no, because I don't dig guys.

But would I have a beer with him and shoot the breeze? Hell yeah, why not? Especially if he liked soccer.

MrSecretAgent
05-10-2007, 11:10 AM
No I definitely wouldn't have sex with a F2M tg coz I'm not turned on by guys or masculinity.

Beautiful, femínine girls is what I'm into - genetic girls and M2F tg's

MacShreach
05-10-2007, 11:13 AM
But would I have a beer with him and shoot the breeze? Hell yeah, why not? Especially if he liked soccer.

Well........I draw the line at Huns.

:lol: :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Fair enough. Well how about the girls? Would they? LOL I mean if the F to M tg's now all male and got a penis?

What about if HE failed to tell you he was F to M transgender and you found out on your first night together?

Just was curious to know who would and or wouldnt. :P

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

LG
05-10-2007, 11:19 AM

Well........I draw the line at Huns.

:lol: :lol:

Well, Rangers' fans are people too, MacShreach. Maybe not very nice people, but certainly people of some sort or another. :D

LG
05-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Fair enough. Well how about the girls? Would they? LOL I mean if the F to M tg's now all male and got a penis?

What about if HE failed to tell you he was F to M transgender and you found out on your first night together?

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

It would seem kind of hypocritical to me if a M2F who liked guys turned a post op F2M down becuase he used to be a woman...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2007, 11:25 AM

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

It would seem kind of hypocritical to me if a M2F who liked guys turned a post op F2M down becuase he used to be a woman...

LOL Well then let's hear it! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
05-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Well, Rangers' fans are people too, MacShreach. Maybe not very nice people, but certainly people of some sort or another. :D

Yeah but they're scary.

Cat
05-10-2007, 12:29 PM

You mean HIM? lol

~Kisses.

HTG
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I read the question wrong.

Let me retract my statement:

I'm not attracted to men, therefore I would not sleep with a man.

Jericho
05-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Nope, don't do guys.

SarahG
05-10-2007, 02:09 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with it

MonsieurValentine
05-10-2007, 04:06 PM
no thanks. *barfs in mouth*

Quinn
05-10-2007, 04:34 PM
My answer would have to be an unwavering no, but he's more than welcome to play the role of wingman while we go chase some skirts together.

-Quinn

sharna
05-10-2007, 04:39 PM

~Kisses.

HTG
No because it in effect a man and i don't find men attractive.

man_in_love
05-10-2007, 04:47 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Of course or I'd not be here looking for the right lady, have dated/lived with a lady who was preop a few years ago.

LG
05-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Oh brother....
:roll:

A note to anyone who hasn't understood yet (and there have been a few posters who seem to be unclear on this): A female to male post op transexual is, to all intents and purposes, a guy, with the only real difference- I believe- the inability to produce sperm.

A pre-op female to male would usually mean someone who looked like a guy but still possessed a vagina (like Buck).

The equivalent question for us "straight" guys would be: Would you date a post op male to female transexual?

The answer to that, in my case would be: if she were sweet, kind, supportive, then yes. Either that or she'd have to be incredibly sexy and great in bed. Yes, we can all be a little shallow sometimes.

The presence of a dick on a gurl may be a plus in some cases, but it is irrelavent in the end. Relationships are about more than sexual fantasies.

man_in_love
05-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Oh brother....
:roll:

A note to anyone who hasn't understood yet (and there have been a few posters who seem to be unclear on this): A female to male post op transexual is, to all intents and purposes, a guy, with the only real difference- I believe- the inability to produce sperm.

A pre-op female to male would usually mean someone who looked like a guy but still possessed a vagina (like Buck).

The equivalent question for us "straight" guys would be: Would you date a post op male to female transexual?

The answer to that, in my case would be: if she were sweet, kind, supportive, then yes. Either that or she'd have to be incredibly sexy and great in bed. Yes, we can all be a little shallow sometimes.

The presence of a dick on a gurl may be a plus in some cases, but it is irrelavent in the end. Relationships are about more than sexual fantasies.

Is there really anyone who doesn't know a pre-op transexual male to female is? Or a pre-op female to male?

LG
05-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Is there really anyone who doesn't know a pre-op transexual male to female is? Or a pre-op female to male?

I guess everyone knows. I just think some people may not have understood the question, judging from their replies. And even yours didn't convince me you read the question that well.

Hara_Juku Tgirl wrote:

Or has anyone been with an F to M tg's yet? Razz

~Kisses.

HTG

Of course or I'd not be here looking for the right lady, have dated/lived with a lady who was preop a few years ago.

peggygee
05-10-2007, 06:25 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

No.

Because a post-op ftm is a MAN. Plenty other guys round here would though. :lol:

By all means, I am open to a relationship with the 'best person' for me.

Side note, the surgical results for FTM, SRS isn't as good as the results
in M2F, but sexually I'm sure we could twerk it out.

Just like I'm sure a bunch of the cockhounds around here would. :)

tsmandy
05-10-2007, 06:41 PM
I've never had sex with a post op (srs) FTM but I've definitely hooked up with pre-op dudes. I had a good time, and I would do it again.

hwbs
05-10-2007, 07:18 PM
nah not 4 me...i do have a ts friend that loves f2m boys....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 04:46 AM
Different strokes for different folks! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

BlackAdder
05-11-2007, 04:49 AM
Out of curiousity, does anyone have a pic of a F2M penis??? I had thought it was beyond current medical technology to make one that was functional....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 04:56 AM
Out of curiousity, does anyone have a pic of a F2M penis??? I had thought it was beyond current medical technology to make one that was functional....

BlackAdder, I was thinking about that too! LOL

Anyone? :?

Please post them. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

JANIRA
05-11-2007, 05:09 AM
I ACTUALLY WAS HIT ON BY A FTM IN THE OLD " CAFE CON LECHE" IN NYC WHICH HAD A MIXED NIGHT . I HAD ABSOULTLLY NO IDEA,, HE WAS TALL VERY LATIN I MEAN MY TYPICAL CHOICE GOODLOOKING, AND MY FRIEND WHO I WAS WITH PULLED ME ASIDE AND TOLD ME HE WAS A SHE.. I JUST STARTED LAUGHING COUSE IT WAS IRONIC COUSE HE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT ME EITHER. SO HE FINALLY TOLD ME I TOLD HIM, WE HAD A GREAT LAUGH! WE REMAINED FRIENDS I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN A LONG TIME I DID HOW EVER SEE HIS MALE ORGAN AND IN MY OP,,, IT LOOKED A LIL FUNNY, BUT BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING FTM I HAVE EVER SEEN

ezed
05-11-2007, 05:13 AM

Well young man, obviously you have not visited our website ....www.penisesrus.com. We have the largest selection of quality pre-owned penises backed by our 100% fully functional guarantee. If our penises don't cum....we will! Act now and we will add two extra inches to your order. See if you can get a similar deal at cocksrus or dicksforyou.

Visit our showroom next door to the Empire State Building. Everything's on the up and up!

BlackAdder
05-11-2007, 05:16 AM
LOL....Nice one Ed....

How fucking disastrous would that be if men could get any size/width penis they wanted....

Where would it end? Horse transplants??

Kriss
05-11-2007, 06:36 AM
LOL....Nice one Ed....

How fucking disastrous would that be if men could get any size/width penis they wanted....

Where would it end? Horse transplants??

how much is a boob job? $4000? $10,000? If guys could get a cock implant for as little as that they wouldn't be able to make the things fast enough.

TJ347
05-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Because I like the female body, I wouldn't have sex with a FTM transsexual, though I don't begrudge anyone who would.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 07:16 AM
When I was 18 I met this cute guy (roughly about my age) at a neighboring subdivision (It's set up like community townhouses). And he was from the other side. We chatted a bit, biked around and stuffs til we stopped at some point somewhere quiet. I didnt know he was a "she" and He didnt know I was a tranny up until one of his guy friends (who had a crush on me) followed us and called him by his girl name! LOL :lol:

Thankgod for his friend! I think I might have fainted to find out he had a vagina not a cock! LOL :evil:

Anyways, we all had a great laugh about it! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

ottorocket
05-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Nah, if I'm gonna have some dick, I want a female attached to it, thanks.

Werd.

qeuqheeg222
05-11-2007, 08:31 AM
i knew a bunch of tgs(mtf) in new orleans who seemed to have a preference fer the pre-op ftm bulldachas....especially if they had gold teeth...