MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 08:57 AM
lol Hi Silvester

scorpion
05-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Hello kelly how are you?

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:01 AM
You love it, don't you :lol: I laught at a lot of it yeah, but it keeps people posting and contributing to the site. Bad or good.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Hello kelly how are you? I'm good Scorpion, how are you my love?

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:04 AM
I'd say good, keeps things moving lol How are you?

scorpion
05-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Nice to hear. I feel real good to. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Pretty wasted :lol: go to the bar or just drink at home?

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:11 AM
So tell me Kelly, what do tg's get out of topping? We get off? lol What do you get out of topping? I do both topping and bottoming..VERSATILE.

scorpion
05-10-2007, 09:25 AM
<<< Kelly Disappears >>>

Shes back soon again

MacShreach
05-10-2007, 10:08 AM
Yeah, but what do you think about guys who like getting topped?

Give that man the coconut! That's what you call getting to the crux of the issue and no nonsense about it.

So, I know what I think about guys who like getting topped-- what do you think, to answer your own question? I'll tell if you'll tell.

DarkVision
05-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Kelly Shore! if ever in TEXAS i'm eating one of those famous cow sized steaks off ur ass

MacShreach
05-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Kelly Shore! if ever in TEXAS i'm eating one of those famous cow sized steaks off ur ass

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't think it makes them any less or any more manly. It's a sexual act done with your partner. It's noone's business what goes on in the bedroom.

I just personally have a hard time getting off from just oral and being topped. I've only been with one guy that was able to top me and get me off I'd rather not mention his name, since I'm trying to forget about him lol

However in all my past relationships I mostly bottomed for my partner. I just prefer to top.

Pacman
05-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Would you ever fuck a gg? Because, personally, I don't want anything shoved in my ass. lol.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Would you ever fuck a gg? Because, personally, I don't want anything shoved in my ass. lol. Yes and I have. The first time was when I was 24 and still with my ex. I have a movie coming up where I will too.

Pacman
05-10-2007, 07:08 PM
I'll have to see that movie then.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 07:11 PM
I'll have to see that movie then. It will be on Clips4sale link...in my links in my signature.

xfiver
05-10-2007, 08:30 PM
I'll have to see that movie then. It will be on Clips4sale link...in my links in my signature.

from watermarkonline.com:

"Volunteer coordinator and board secretary Kelly Shore is a transgendered. Not only is she helping bring her community into the mainstream, she successfully attended high school as a female and performed as a cheerleader, even serving as her school’s homecoming queen."

Can you please post some pics and articles from this? That must have been an exciting time in your life! And what an enlightened group of people at your school and your town!

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 08:39 PM

from watermarkonline.com:

"Volunteer coordinator and board secretary Kelly Shore is a transgendered. Not only is she helping bring her community into the mainstream, she successfully attended high school as a female and performed as a cheerleader, even serving as her school’s homecoming queen."

Can you please post some pics and articles from this? That must have been an exciting time in your life! And what an enlightened group of people at your school and your town! sure Xfiver, but only cause you asked and I'm sure you are just so interested lol

Legend
05-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Kelly you sure that first pic is you?

xfiver
05-10-2007, 08:46 PM
sure Xfiver, but only cause you asked and I'm sure you are just so interested lol

No I meant of you cheerleading at games and being the prom queen and such. You've already posted the pics above.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 08:47 PM
This is me getting my make up done for the event of St. Pete PRIDE to host the Entertainment. It was actually a lot of fun.

And this was about the event last year

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/06/22/Weekend/St_Pete_Pride_fest_is.shtml

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Kelly you sure that first pic is you? Yep very sure.

xfiver
05-10-2007, 08:48 PM
This is me getting my make up done for the event of St. Pete PRIDE to host the Entertainment. It was actually a lot of fun.

No no, I meant of you cheerleading at games and being the homecoming queen and stuff like that. You've already posted those pics before.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 08:52 PM
And some of the protestors that were there lol they were a riot

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 08:53 PM

No no, I meant of you cheerleading at games and being the homecoming queen and stuff like that. You've already posted those pics before. That pic is from homecoming, and you asked to see pictures that were placed in newspaper articles. I gave you the ones that they put in newspaper articles.

xfiver
05-10-2007, 08:55 PM

No no, I meant of you cheerleading at games and being the homecoming queen and stuff like that. You've already posted those pics before. That pic is from homecoming, and you asked to see pictures that were placed in newspaper articles. I gave you the ones that they put in newspaper articles.

No - I meant pictures of you at homecoming being the queen. Most schools have big parades and drive up in cars at halftime and go out on the field with their dates - this must have been a big deal in your town at the time, I'm sure there are pictures!

And everyone has pictures of being a cheerleader! Those would be great! Thanks in advance

-xfiver

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 08:56 PM

No - I meant pictures of you at homecoming being the queen. Most schools have big parades and drive up in cars at halftime and go out on the field with their dates - this must have been a big deal in your town at the time, I'm sure there are pictures!

And everyone has pictures of being a cheerleader! Those would be great! Thanks in advance

-xfiver lol I have those pictures but there are reasons I don't share them with people like you.

xfiver
05-10-2007, 08:58 PM

-xfiver lol I have those pictures but there are reasons I don't share them with people like you.

you share all manner of pics of everyone and their dog - surely you are proud of your homecoming queen and cheerleader accomplishments and being a pioneer in the TS community! You should be proud!

please post these pics, everyone here would love to see them.

Thanks again!

-xfiver

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:00 PM

you share all manner of pics of everyone and their dog - surely you are proud of your homecoming queen and cheerleader accomplishments and being a pioneer in the TS community! You should be proud!

please post these pics, everyone here would love to see them.

Thanks again!

-xfiver Why so you can rip them apart and claim they aren't me lol to do more hate? I mean it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see what you will do.

I'd go through St. PETE Times Archives. They did a full backstory on me. A real reporter that does the detective work. I also did Voice of PRIDE which is a talk show in Florida. Google that. If you are so interested.

xfiver
05-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Why so you can rip them apart and claim they aren't me lol to do more hate? I mean it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see what you will do.

I promise if you post the pics and they are genuine I absolutely will not do that.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Why so you can rip them apart and claim they aren't me lol to do more hate? I mean it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see what you will do.

I promise if you post the pics and they are genuine I absolutely will not do that.

Hint:

I'd go through St. PETE Times Archives. They did a full backstory on me. A real reporter that does the detective work. I also did Voice of PRIDE which is a talk show in Florida. Google that. If you are so interested.

xfiver
05-10-2007, 09:11 PM

Hint:

No I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. I meant pics of you that your friends, family etc. might have taken of you when you were homecoming queen and a cheerleader. Surely there are some kicking around somewhere that you could dig up for us?

It would be an inspiration to the community to know what could be achieved if ones will is strong enough!

Thanks again

-xfiver

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:13 PM

Hint:

No I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. I meant pics of you that your friends, family etc. might have taken of you when you were homecoming queen and a cheerleader. Surely there are some kicking around somewhere that you could dig up for us?

It would be an inspiration to the community to know what could be achieved if ones will is strong enough!

Thanks again

-xfiver St. Pete Times has all the pics I have.

xfiver
05-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Hint:

Can you please send another link? It appears to be broken:

http://www.voiceofpride.org/

Thanks in advance

-xfiver

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Hint:

Can you please send another link? It appears to be broken:

http://www.voiceofpride.org/

Thanks in advance

-xfiver Well maybe they are doing a site update, it hasn't been taken down yet.

xfiver
05-10-2007, 09:16 PM
St. Pete Times has all the pics I have.

I can't seem to find them. Wouldn't it be easier for us to view them if you could just post them, since you say you have them?

Thanks again

-xfiver

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:18 PM
St. Pete Times has all the pics I have.

I can't seem to find them. Wouldn't it be easier for us to view them if you could just post them, since you say you have them?

Thanks again

-xfiver lol NO Xfiver I am not dumb. If I post them, they will be made out to be a lie. Find them on St. Pete Times or wait for Voice of Pride to come back up. Then it's not coming from me, it's coming from a reporter.

lisaparadise
05-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Kelly you sure that first pic is you?not a prayer in hell

xfiver
05-10-2007, 09:21 PM
lol NO Xfiver I am not dumb. If I post them, they will be made out to be a lie. Find them on St. Pete Times or wait for Voice of Pride to come back up. Then it's not coming from me, it's coming from a reporter.

I can't seem to find them. Can you send the link? Or better yet you can post the pictures - as I said I promise I will not flame, abuse, make fun, or hate in any way.

Thanks again

-xfiver

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Kelly you sure that first pic is you?not a prayer in hell I'm not big I am 5'5 on a good day and very petite. And as you grow older you get rid of the fat cheeks and your face elongates. That is me. It's also a scaled down pic. Not to mention if you look at my hair from when I graduated with my two friends. I had the same hair color just growing out and longer from the ROOTS in my hair lol

I still had short hair through out high school.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:24 PM
lol NO Xfiver I am not dumb. If I post them, they will be made out to be a lie. Find them on St. Pete Times or wait for Voice of Pride to come back up. Then it's not coming from me, it's coming from a reporter.

I can't seem to find them. Can you send the link? Or better yet you can post the pictures - as I said I promise I will not flame, abuse, make fun, or hate in any way.

Thanks again

-xfiver Then you are not typing in Kelly Shore St. Pete Pride, because all the news articles come up on my computer.

xfiver
05-10-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm not big I am 5'5 on a good day and very petite. And as you grow older you get rid of the fat cheeks and your face elongates. That is me. It's also a scaled down pic.

Could you by chance post the non-scaled version? The one you posted is difficult to make out.

Thanks

-xfiver

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Xfiver I tell you what...if you or anyone else is so interested in my life.

Go to El Paso, Illinois

Go to the El Paso Public Library it holds all the year books since that school has been open.

Go through 1996 yearbook till 2000 yearbook

And you will find all the pictures you need

If you need directions to the town

www.mapquest.com

Love Ya, Kelly

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 09:32 PM

Go to El Paso, Illinois

Go to the El Paso Public Library it holds all the year books since that school has been open.

www.mapquest.com

Love Ya, Kelly P.S. If you even wait till after the weekend. I'll be more than glad to take anyone around the town of El Paso, Illinois and show you the high school etc.

Much Love

Kelly

xfiver
05-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Then you are not typing in Kelly Shore St. Pete Pride, because all the news articles come up on my computer.

All I get is the same article I saw before, no pictures of you as homecoming queen or cheerleader. What am I doing wrong?

Can't you just post the pictures? You have posted pics of you ejaculating on yourself, spreading your anus, having intercourse with a woman, guys with 9" dicks from myspace, and all other manner of pictures.

Surely inspirational pics of a pioneering high school transgender woman as homecoming queen and cheerleader would go a long ways to lending you credence, as well as inspiring the community!

Thanks again

-xfiver

Kabuki
05-10-2007, 11:06 PM

Go to El Paso, Illinois

www.mapquest.com

Love Ya, Kelly

xfiver
05-11-2007, 12:22 AM

Go to El Paso, Illinois

www.mapquest.com

Love Ya, Kelly

I appreciate the invitation - it sounds really fun, however I live on the west coast and can't take the time or spend the money. Maybe some other time.

Wouldn't it just be easier to post your homecoming queen and cheerleading pictures here instead of asking people to drive to illinois?

I find the subject of a transgendered girl attending high school and being a pioneer, gaining acceptance by her peers and community awe inspiring!!! Why not share with the rest of the group here?

Thanks again

-xfiver

xfiver
05-11-2007, 02:58 AM
I still can't find those pics on the aforementioned websites. I'm starting to get discouraged! :(

TJ347
05-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Where is Joey if Billy says he isn't there? :smh

xfiver
05-11-2007, 12:06 PM
I have tried so hard in vain to find the pictures Kelly is diligently trying to steer me to. I did the search she suggested, clicked the links she provided, followed her directions to a T. Anyone else have better luck?

I think it's such a great inspirational story her being homecoming queen and cheerleader at her hs, and although she will post pics of her cock, ass, having intercourse, and ads for escorting, she wont simply post a couple of her as the homecoming queen and cheerleader.

Its too bad, that kind of strength would obviously inspire many who are on the cusp and hurting inside with their struggle.

Oh well, we can only hope.

If you read this, Kelly, and you seem to be a big time advocate for the TG community, I think this would go much farther than your cock pics. Don't you think?

God bless

-xfiver

MrsKellyPierce
05-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Hey Kelly, I remember reading somewhere on here you was gonna do a shoot for shemaleyum, you going ahead with it? Seanchai and I are still working that out darling.

gummi baer
05-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Can't you just post the pictures? You have posted pics of you ejaculating on yourself, spreading your anus, having intercourse with a woman, guys with 9" dicks from myspace, and all other manner of pictures.

Hey, you wanna update the links to those? :o

General Disarray
05-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Have you ever been in love?