PDA

View Full Version : Would you have vaginal sex with a post-op?

johnie
05-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Well, would you?

TJ347
05-10-2007, 07:16 AM
Probably not, I'd say. Post-ops aren't my particular cup of tea, as I've said elsewhere this week.

trannybanger
05-10-2007, 07:17 AM
i tried it... curiousity got me and the opportunity was there. anyway, not really all that great, would pass on it again.

gaiseric
05-10-2007, 08:19 AM
I've done it with a girl from Siberia - fabulous girl - and the sex was great. I'd certainly do it again.

qeuqheeg222
05-10-2007, 08:21 AM
it was okay but the girl was really tryin to over compensate in some ways with the sex...maybe with another individual i would...

moose146
05-10-2007, 08:45 AM
would love to try

hwbs
05-10-2007, 09:17 AM
if i was dating a post-op ...i wouldnt seek it out like a sexual conquest..

MacShreach
05-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Yes of course.

peggygee
05-10-2007, 05:59 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/postoprespect5x6.jpg

:roll:

Fox
05-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Yes, I would. The only downside is she can't get wet for me (that I know of), but...

*busts out the lube*

...there are ways around that. ;)

Ecstatic
05-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Been there, done that. With a great gal, Vietnamese, lots of fun in bed. Not something I seek out, but certainly enjoy.

Coroner
05-10-2007, 07:35 PM
if i was dating a post-op ...i wouldnt seek it out like a sexual conquest..

Co-sign.

Only if the girl was something special..... not to say being in love with her :)

But yeah, if it was "love", why not.... otherwise not because sexual curiosity. You know, itīs like itīs better fucking a real pussy. Just to be honest......

CrazyAboutTGirls
05-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Fuck yeah I would, but only if she was a little hottie!

Realgirls4me
05-10-2007, 07:46 PM
I have and would! Those who have seen Mila -- in person -- from the Bay area could care less whether her pussy was real or manmade. If your glands don't go into overdrive when seeing either her or a girl like Kwan, then you've got issues. She is one of the most beautiful women on the planet period. I wish her Eros ad would convey that -- it doesn't.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Yes, I would. The only downside is she can't get wet for me (that I know of), but...

*busts out the lube*

Just a little info- some post op some post op vaginas do self lubricate- as I have seen with my own eyes. It depends on the person and seminal ducts pre -op (as explained to me by an SRS surgeon). It is not gauranteed but it can happen after surgery.

peggygee
05-10-2007, 08:11 PM

*busts out the lube*

Just a little info- some post op some post op vaginas do self lubricate- as I have seen with my own eyes. It depends on the person and seminal ducts pre -op (as explained to me by an SRS surgeon). It is not gauranteed but it can happen after surgery.

One of the advantages of the sigmoid colon technique of SRS is that the
vagina is self lubricating. Another advantage is depth, a vagina
constructed by this technique could have depths of 8 - 9 inches.

Though even in the traditional penile inversion technique there may be
lubrication produced if there is adequate stimulation.

I find that if I am adequately stimulated I may forgo a lubricant, however
I utilize Premarin cream as part of my HRT regimen and that is a factor
in keeping my vagina pliable and moist.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/premarincream.jpg

peggygee
05-10-2007, 09:21 PM

*busts out the lube*

Post 1400

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/trans-aburst.gif

In a post op women, fluid from the Cowper's gland
provide lubrication to the neo-vagina.

The Cowpers gland is found under the prostate
gland, and is responsible for the pre-cum or
clear fluids that you see emitted from the penis.

Irisheyes
05-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Would you have vaginal sex with a post-op? Well, would you?

If it looked like a Vagina and not a mutilation...... then yes i would.

wen i was in thailand i was grabbing evey thing that looked female, gg, pre and post op..... one girls was great, amazing looking, and a pussy that looked like it was grafted by god himself. on the flip side i have seen some of the crudest looking things that can best be described as 'holes'. not nice.

word of advice, if anyone else comes across such diplorable workmanship its best not to tell the owner of said 'hole' what you think of it.

ptyseminole
05-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Hell yes!

Irisheyes
05-10-2007, 09:51 PM
word of advice, if anyone else comes across such diplorable workmanship its best not to tell the owner of said 'hole' what you think of it.

I wouldn't mention it, i would just tell her that i was in the mood for anal.

oookaaaaaaaay....... was kinda being scarcastic there.

'you know i think your really sweet, and your gorgeous and all its just that...oh i dunno..... i kinda think ur excuse for a pussy is revolting.... lets just hold hands k?' :wink:

LTR_Seeker
05-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Yes i would very much so but wouldt be a goal

The Truth
05-10-2007, 11:25 PM
I've never tried, but will be willing give it a try. But that's a long shot because I've never met a post op personally.

Fox
05-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Ah, thanks for the correction ladies. :)

Bigguy
05-11-2007, 12:28 AM
I have a couple of times, it was good.

peggygee
05-11-2007, 11:40 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/girl_jump4x2.jpg