PDA

View Full Version : Beating the pussy up.......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Any of you guys ever beat that pussy up so good sexually that the chick banned you from it lifetime afterwards?!?

Ladies.............................. to be politically correct

Any of you ladies ever topped a guy so bad you made him sweat off 2 lbs or pass out (hehe or both)?!?

blckhaze
05-09-2007, 06:21 PM
I've made 2 GGs pass out from orgasms (with oral sex). Niether of them had ever had a partner do it, and Im damn good so they both passed out. The first time i did it i was scared shitless like "OMG I KILLED KENNY!!!!!!!!" I'm not allowed to go down for more then 5 min now.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-09-2007, 06:26 PM
LMAO, somehow I knew you'd understand

LG
05-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Silly me, I though the thread was about cruelty to animals. :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-09-2007, 06:48 PM
on a sidenote I almost ran over a cat last night, bastard didn't know whether or not he wanted to cross the street

peggygee
05-10-2007, 12:25 AM
I admit I get a bit nervous when the dick get's too good.

I much prefer to have a man be pusy whipped, and that
I am sexually in control, or at least that we are on an equal
footing.

I wass talking this over with my Sister in laws, sister a while
ago, and she agreed, she didn't like getting 'sprung' over the
dick.

It's all about 'poonany power', chocha control. :wink:

TomSelis
05-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Dick'll make ya slap somebody!!!!

BeardedOne
05-10-2007, 02:06 AM
Heh. Brings back mammor...er...memories. :lol:

I dated a GG briefly in the 80's who later went on to singing career in the UK (She had the voice of Fran Dresher's "Nanny" but could sing like an angel, go figure!) and there was one round where she kept passing out on me. It was really freaky and scared the bejeezus outta me.

I couldn't decide if I was =that= good or she was just =that= responsive. :shrug

Damn! I miss her. But I have an autygraphed CD. :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-10-2007, 04:06 AM
there is nothing like that view of a chick laid out on a bed worn out holding her stomach because you were hitting that spot she rarely ever gets tapped
hehehehehe

lust4ts
05-10-2007, 06:36 AM
One night about 4 years ago when I was really into the Rave scene over here in the UK, one of my friends who I had not known for long invited his sister out with us on a night out. Everyone always talked about how sexy she was, but I had never met her previously...........They were right she was gorgeous.

To cut a long story short we hit it off instantly, got completely drugged up on Speed and E's together (something I no longer do) and ended up going back to my place the morning after the Rave. For anyone who has taken speed and had sex after, they will know exactly what I am talking about - I mean I consider myself to be pretty good in bed but damn I was like a pneumatic drill for about six hours and we fucked all through the day until evening. See the Speed does something strange to your body where usually when you would be near to climax you are actually only just starting to get going. At one point I had her against the wall doggy style and she was screaming so loud it actually made me laugh, I felt like the fucking Don Juan or something. She told me she had never been fucked like that before, and I think she thought I was that good all the time - "I fucking wish" :) .

The next day when I went outside to collect my milk my next door neighbor who was about the same sort of age as me at the time (early twenties) was in his front garden doing some work and when I saw him he just started clapping and said "fucking hell boy, it sounded like you were killing someone in there"...............the thing is, I think I almost did :lol: .

Anyway her brother sort of knew what happened, we are still friends but we never really talk about it. She has since got married and had a kid. I still look back on the day fondly.

Oh and Wahoo I'm now a Veteran Poster...............What do I get, come on what do I get :lol:

blckhaze
05-10-2007, 07:47 AM
LMAO, somehow I knew you'd understand

Great minds think alike.
All I can say to the ladies is don't challenge me, cause you wont win.