PDA

View Full Version : Gong Li

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 04:09 AM
I think she is just one of the most stunning asian ladies.

GroobySteven
05-09-2007, 04:12 AM
She was when she was younger and in Raise the Red Lantern and Red Sorghum but after she had some facial work done and became a bit too glammy, I went off her. Michelle Yeoh, anyday for a hotter Chinese actress.

Funnily enough, I've met both their husbands/bf's...
seanchai

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 04:13 AM
She was when she was younger and in Raise the Red Lantern and Red Sorghum but after she had some facial work done and became a bit too glammy, I went off her. Michelle Yeoh, anyday for a hotter Chinese actress.

seanchai Yeah Michelle is beautiful too and very classy.

whatsupwithat
05-09-2007, 04:14 AM

seanchai

No outing! :)

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 04:16 AM

seanchai

No outing! :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somedude21
05-09-2007, 04:21 AM

seanchai

Uh, Michelle Yeoh isn't Chinese. >_>

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-09-2007, 04:32 AM
LOL :lol:

Top 10 Beautiful Chinese Actresses
http://www.rawfish.com.au/top-10-beautiful-chinese-actresses-and-whats-wrong-with-them/

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 04:34 AM
Before this gets an argument..Tawny Roberts IS FUCKING GORGEOUS!!

justinisgood
05-09-2007, 04:40 AM

seanchai

uh...yes she is. She's Malaysian Chinese. Malaysia being her country of birth and ....Chinese being her ethnicity.

Nelly Snores
05-09-2007, 05:07 AM
Before this gets an argument..Tawny Roberts IS FUCKING GORGEOUS!!

ooh yes! I totally agree! she is gorgeous!

Somedude21
05-09-2007, 05:11 AM

seanchai

uh...yes she is. She's Malaysian Chinese. Malaysia being her country of birth and ....Chinese being her ethnicity.

Ah. I thought that she was Malaysian by ethnicity, too. I stand corrected, then.

laoda8
05-09-2007, 05:17 AM
she needs a better video card, her tits are pixellated.

TJ347
05-09-2007, 05:18 AM
Umm... Why is Tawny Roberts being talked about in a post about Gong Li? Oh, yeah! Thread hijacking... TTB!!!

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 05:19 AM
Umm... Why is Tawny Roberts being talked about in a post about Gong Li? Oh, yeah! Thread hijacking... TTB!!! lol It's my thread and I love Tawny Robets she is hoooot!

TJ347
05-09-2007, 05:26 AM
lol It's my thread and I love Tawny Robets she is hoooot!

Then make it a Tawny Roberts thread, seeing as how more people seem to want to comment on Tawny than on Gong Li anyway. A Gong Li thread that morphs into a Tawny Roberts thread... TTB!!! Anyway, here's another "Tawny" for you all, the only "Tawny" that matters, so far as I'm concerned...

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 05:27 AM

Then make it a Tawny Roberts thread, seeing as how more people seem to want to comment on Tawny than on Gong Li anyway. A Gong Li thread that morphs into a Tawny Roberts thread... TTB!!! Anyway, here's another "Tawny" for you all, the only "Tawny" that matters, so far as I'm concerned... you could of posted a better pic of her.

TJ347
05-09-2007, 05:34 AM

Then make it a Tawny Roberts thread, seeing as how more people seem to want to comment on Tawny than on Gong Li anyway. A Gong Li thread that morphs into a Tawny Roberts thread... TTB!!! Anyway, here's another "Tawny" for you all, the only "Tawny" that matters, so far as I'm concerned... you could of posted a better pic of her.

Like those Tawny Roberts pics were so great. For goodness sake, I can see in some of them where they were 'shopped! But anyway... for those who like their ladies thick in all the right places...

TJ347
05-09-2007, 06:41 AM
And..... just like that, another thread that really had no point to begin with has run its course. I heard Admiral Ackbar in the back of my head saying "It's a trap!!!", but I didn't listen. Now I've wasted moments of my life that I can never get back... and I am saddened by the knowledge of this fact.

moose146
05-09-2007, 08:31 AM
TJ347 i like your tawny better