PDA

View Full Version : Gia on Tyra Banks

lookn4nuttin
05-09-2007, 02:41 AM
I know, I know... it's a repeat. But I didn't see it the first time cause I was at work. But it came on today, and Gia, you look hot.

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 02:44 AM
I didn't know it was a repeat

hwbs
05-09-2007, 02:47 AM
she shot a new episode...it shouldnt be old....i had meetings today so i missed it..

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 02:50 AM
she shot a new episode...it shouldnt be old....i had meetings today so i missed it.. yeah it's a new one. I didn't see it yet, but I'll see the outtakes on Tyra's website

lookn4nuttin
05-09-2007, 04:42 AM
Well, I feel good because it wasn't a repeat. Yet, I feel bad at the same time cause that means I missed the first one...

Tanuki
05-19-2007, 10:53 PM
I saw it .. I liked how she mentioned that she doesnt like men who like transexuals.. that made a lot of sense..?!@#?

Peace

MrsKellyPierce
05-19-2007, 10:56 PM
I saw it .. I liked how she mentioned that she doesnt like men who like transexuals.. that made a lot of sense..?!@#?

Peace I understood what she was saying. She prefers a straight guy with out the preconceived fantasy in his head.

DavidLynch
05-19-2007, 10:58 PM
What? She really said that? Maybe she's trying to distance herself from the guys who like her because she has a dick and not necessarily because of her female qualities.

whatsupwithat
05-19-2007, 11:27 PM
I never understood why transgender women would not want a man who loves and respects who they are, where they came from, and won't have any hangups about it. It's self-defeating...

Oh, and I just took a dance class with Tyra yesterday. She can move pretty well...

/name drop! hee hee.

:)

NiceBod
05-19-2007, 11:51 PM
I saw it.... I hated how Tyra kept saying, about the guys that like transsexuals, "and he says he's straight." Obviously in Tyra's opinion guys that like TS are not straight.

DavidLynch
05-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Do some transwoman feel like guys who like them more for having a penis than for their female qualities do not "validate" them as women and perhaps feel some resentment towards them.

trannybanger
05-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Yeah, I saw it too and while Gia was definitely just having fun, Tyra looked like she kept trying to push her and rag on the guys that were into Gia. She even tried to get the guy to say that he was only after her sexually, lol.

i saw it on a rerun... and although i though Gia was very nice and sweet about the guy, he was kinda creepy and weird. Tyra saw that and called him out... Gia was just nice and kind. He WAS only after her sexually though.. he explicitly said that is was a fantasy at one point.

soulRipp
05-20-2007, 02:03 AM
i don't think that guys who like transsexuals are straight. I heard people thoughts on here about the whole thing but to me a transsexual is a man. No disrepect but i call a spade a spade. It's the same thing as those girls or women who weight 90 - 100 pound and look in the mirror and say they are fat. I'm suppose to believe and accept that shit okay

Vala_TS
05-20-2007, 07:00 AM
Yeah, I saw it too. There seems to be more transexual related topics on TV these days, which is good I suppose.

Vala,

Trans_Lover
05-20-2007, 08:12 AM
trannies are all nut cases

lookn4nuttin
05-21-2007, 05:07 AM
not for nothing, but penis or no penis... Gia, Allanah, Vicki, Ivana, Nomi... they're all women to me.