PDA

View Full Version : can someone give me some ideas

cooper1986
05-08-2007, 11:42 AM
of how to approach a tgirl, ive never even met one before, or so i think. Its definitely my biggest fantasy. So im kind of trying to prepare, know what i mean?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-08-2007, 11:51 AM
to answer your question: like you would approach a genetic girl....................... there is no difference in the approach, treat any woman right and you'll see good results in the long run

cooper1986
05-08-2007, 12:00 PM
i see, thanks, your advice is wise, but i was kind of hoping more for a do's and dont's kind of thing.

Jericho
05-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Do thank her afterwards.
Don't wipe your cock on the curtains.

That's all i got. :shrug

LG
05-08-2007, 12:08 PM
of how to approach a tgirl, ive never even met one before, or so i think. Its definitely my biggest fantasy. So im kind of trying to prepare, know what i mean?

Shave all your body hair. Rub yourself up with honey, knock out a few teeth, tattoo your forehead and go around with toilet paper hanging out of your pants.

Will that help? No, but it'll be damn funny!

Seriously though, just be yourself (unless you're an asshole).

Find a girl you like, online or through the personals, or by hanging out at clubs. Try not to seem like a stalker in the process. Make an approach. Don't give up at once, but don't keep insisting if it's going nowhere.

Then, you might go on a few dates. Tell her she's beautiful and sweet (unless she's a bitch, in which case what are you doing with her in the first place?). If you have an address, send her flowers, chocolates, or something you know she likes.

Be polite, but not needy, kind but not cloying, try to relax and treat the whole first date scenario as an opportunity rather than an exam.

Also: Do not focus on dick. Many of these girls are trying to get rid of theirs, and don't want to hear of your admiration for something they may well hate. Try and gently find out how she may feel about SRS but don't base your relationship around her decision or around sex.

Be sympathetic and gentle. And don't generalise. Yes, it might seem that I am generalising, but it's important to remember that not everyone is the same. I am still trying to undestand many things about both tgirls and genetic women.

Hope this helps. Personally, I have maintained many long distance friendships with TS girls but getting close up is difficult when you live somewhere so remote.

Best of luck and welcome aboard.

sharna
05-08-2007, 12:13 PM
to answer your question: like you would approach a genetic girl....................... there is no difference in the approach, treat any woman right and you'll see good results in the long run
there is no diffrence.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-08-2007, 12:23 PM
there is no diffrence.

????

http://img.search.com/thumb/3/3c/Dan_Quayle.jpg/200px-Dan_Quayle.jpg

hwbs
05-08-2007, 06:07 PM
i see, thanks, your advice is wise, but i was kind of hoping more for a do's and dont's kind of thing.

IF SHE SEES YOU READING FROM A MANUAL YOU ARE COMING OFF AS A TRICK...SHE IS NOT AN ALIEN :lol:

Quinn
05-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Two rooky mistakes I've seen guys make that you might want to avoid:

1. Don't tell her how passable she is or anything like that. It's rude and should just be taken as a given, regardless of whether she is or isn't passable in your eyes.

2. Even if you are a cock bandit, like the majority of posters on here, don't ask her anything about her size, functionality, or preference for topping of bottoming. It would come off as desperate and make you sound like too many of the other cock bandits she has to put up with.

Note. This assumes that you're not dealing with a professional, of course, because that situation would obviously entail an entirely different set of protocols with respect to point two.

Good luck.

-Quinn

crayons
05-08-2007, 06:22 PM

Use the search button. You will also see the customery "I'm I gay" and "What Do I give a Tgirl For Her Birthday" threads with loads of anwers, tips and infomericals on how to make money from your home.

Balcanoid
05-08-2007, 06:43 PM
1986, you should find out some secret handshake...:)
or just wait for Kelly to wake up, she`ll tell you quite a story about every thing, post by post...

TJT
05-08-2007, 06:47 PM
A couple hundred dollar bills taped to your forehead works.

xfiver
05-08-2007, 07:05 PM

1. go out and buy some girl clothes
2. falsies
3. a little makeup never hurt
4. strike a pose
5. look in the mirror and introduce yourself (be nice).

This is a sure fire, 100% bona-fide way for you to SCORE!

cooper1986
05-09-2007, 12:15 AM
I said of how to approach a tgirl, not how to be a tgirl. This was meant to be a friendly post not a sarcastic one.

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 12:19 AM
I said of how to approach a tgirl, not how to be a tgirl. This was meant to be a friendly post not a sarcastic one. Cooper sweety you treat us like you would any other woman. I am sure if you say show me your tits or show me your pussy to a genetic girl she isn't going to be like OKAY she'll slap you..just like lol MOST transexuals. You treat us as woman, there is no difference.

Alison Faraday
05-09-2007, 12:24 AM
of how to approach a woman, ive never even met one before, or so i think. Its definitely my biggest fantasy. So im kind of trying to prepare, know what i mean?

I have replaced the tgirl references with female, let's see how it reads.

The first problem there is the word FANTASY. Sorry to piss on your fire but that's not a good attitude to take. It makes it sound like they're an object. There will clearly be girls out there who thrive on being someone's fantasy yet it gets boring. You may have their body but you will not have their mind.

All you can do is to just get out there and meet some of these girls that you seek. If you don't come across as creepy and aren't hiding a raging hard-on then you truly will do just fine.

There is no hard and fast rule. We're not aliens. Another one of the reasons why I hate the TG venues is that men just grab me. You'll be walking along and someone will just really pull your arm and not let go. Someone did that to TSBecky once and kickboxing is one of her hobbies.

I hope it works out. Just be yourself.

x

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-09-2007, 12:26 AM
And dont ask dumb/stupid insensitive tactless questions like: Are you TS/Tv or CD? Do you live fulltime (especially when it's very obvious she is fulltime)? etc. If you're not sure either investigate quietly while having conversation or just leave. Nothing more than killing the momentum once a girl hears this. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Irisheyes
05-09-2007, 12:28 AM
be care full what u ask for boy..... they smell new blood a mile away!

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 12:30 AM
You can't go wrong if you just treat us as females and worry less about the other stuff and more about who we are as a lady!

peggygee
05-09-2007, 12:33 AM

Shave all your body hair. Rub yourself up with honey, knock out a few teeth, tattoo your forehead and go around with toilet paper hanging out of your pants.

Will that help? No, but it'll be damn funny!

Seriously though, just be yourself (unless you're an asshole).

Find a girl you like, online or through the personals, or by hanging out at clubs. Try not to seem like a stalker in the process. Make an approach. Don't give up at once, but don't keep insisting if it's going nowhere.

Then, you might go on a few dates. Tell her she's beautiful and sweet (unless she's a bitch, in which case what are you doing with her in the first place?). If you have an address, send her flowers, chocolates, or something you know she likes.

Be polite, but not needy, kind but not cloying, try to relax and treat the whole first date scenario as an opportunity rather than an exam.

Also: Do not focus on dick. Many of these girls are trying to get rid of theirs, and don't want to hear of your admiration for something they may well hate. Try and gently find out how she may feel about SRS but don't base your relationship around her decision or around sex.

Be sympathetic and gentle. And don't generalise. Yes, it might seem that I am generalising, but it's important to remember that not everyone is the same. I am still trying to undestand many things about both tgirls and genetic women.

Hope this helps. Personally, I have maintained many long distance friendships with TS girls but getting close up is difficult when you live somewhere so remote.

Best of luck and welcome aboard.

By Jove, Holmes, I think you've got it !!.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/holmesrev.jpg

Good job LG. :wink:

I would add, treat a tgirl just like you would any other woman,
or the way you would want your Sister, Niece, Aunt, female
friend, etc. treated.

Bear in mnd though that many transwomen have heard the same
lines and bullshit as natal females, perhaps more so, thus go slow
as they may be a little gun-shy.