PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ever worry about being ID'd on here?

ToyBoy6669
05-08-2007, 05:47 AM
Am I the only one who's not out and fears being ID'd as A pan/bi Sexual? tell me I'm not alone in this.

Alison Faraday
05-08-2007, 05:49 AM
Why? Do you think that you're giving too much away?

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 05:49 AM
lol If you aren't worried about it then why don't you have a pic silly

kukm4
05-08-2007, 05:53 AM
Not worried at all.

ToyBoy6669
05-08-2007, 05:53 AM
lol no no I'm NOT out and I AM afriad not the other way around, only 2 people in my life really know my er um "kinks"

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 05:54 AM
lol no no I'm NOT out and I AM afriad not the other way around, only 2 people in my life really know my er um "kinks" Well you can only tell yourself, when you are ready to come out. However it's spineless and cowardly not to be proud of what you think is sexy and normal for you.

ToyBoy6669
05-08-2007, 06:03 AM
lol no no I'm NOT out and I AM afriad not the other way around, only 2 people in my life really know my er um "kinks" Well you can only tell yourself, when you are ready to come out. However it's spineless and cowardly not to be proud of what you think is sexy and normal for you.RAR, your right.
I take every opportunity to speak out when I hear an ignorant ass hole say stupid shit about the transgendered, gay, straights, bi-sexual what have you. Also I take the time to educate those who seek me out for information about the Transgender community.
How ever you are 100% correct, I am spineless, too afraid to live the life I believe, in my heart of hearts, to be the way for me to live.
on a side note, I admire those who always fire both barrels at the same time, I tip my hat to you...

whatsupwithat
05-08-2007, 06:04 AM
No.

Man up. Grow a pair. Get some balls. Be a man. Am I missing anything?

Oh, i see that you are aware. There's nothing to be afraid of. All you have is this one life. Do you want to live in fear? Or in happiness?

The Truth
05-08-2007, 06:09 AM
Dude, this is your personal choice. You should come out whenever you're ready to come out. There is nothing wrong with using a fake name or using fake pictures. Just enjoy being whomever you are.

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 06:10 AM
lol no no I'm NOT out and I AM afriad not the other way around, only 2 people in my life really know my er um "kinks" Well you can only tell yourself, when you are ready to come out. However it's spineless and cowardly not to be proud of what you think is sexy and normal for you.RAR, your right.
I take every opportunity to speak out when I hear an ignorant ass hole say stupid shit about the transgendered, gay, straights, bi-sexual what have you. Also I take the time to educate those who seek me out for information about the Transgender community.
How ever you are 100% correct, I am spineless, too afraid to live the life I believe, in my heart of hearts, to be the way for me to live.
on a side note, I admire those who always fire both barrels at the same time, I tip my hat to you... Well either way a supporter out of the closet or in is a good thing if by chance you really do stick up for us with your friends.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-08-2007, 06:14 AM
unless you're in some type of political office position, no one honestly gives a fuck...................... carry on

HornieHubbieinCT
05-08-2007, 06:18 AM
Spineless and cowardly are pretty stong words. I'm not sure they're appropriate here.

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 06:20 AM
Spineless and cowardly are pretty stong words. I'm not sure they're appropriate here. I think it's more than appropiate. He is ashamed of himself and his desires. He can't help what he is attracted to.

The Truth
05-08-2007, 06:25 AM
If he is ashamed of himself and his desires, what is he doing here? It looks like he knows what he likes and he's acting on it.
There is a difference between not wanting friends to find out you like transsexuals and not accepting oneself.

Vicki Richter
05-08-2007, 06:26 AM
Am I the only one who's not out and fears being ID'd as A pan/bi Sexual? tell me I'm not alone in this.

Yes it totally freaks me out.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-08-2007, 06:28 AM
Vicki stfu and get in my belly

ToyBoy6669
05-08-2007, 06:30 AM
Spineless and cowardly are pretty stong words. I'm not sure they're appropriate here. I think it's more than appropiate. He is ashamed of himself and his desires. He can't help what he is attracted to.No she is correct again it is shame, but because of what my family would think, everyone else can kiss my ass, without my mothers respect I wouldn't feel right, I know that’s not good for me but its just how I feel. Also, yes I never let the transgendered go undefended, I've known many Trans in my life and even family members who have been gay, it all started in high school when I was the quiet nerd guy being teased for being different. When one day a normally sweet black girl get down right venomous when some guy tired to pick on me who was 4 times my size. Made me want to always stand up for people and to be more excepting, But I've always known I've been a Pan sexual, just didn't know the word for it...

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 06:35 AM
Spineless and cowardly are pretty stong words. I'm not sure they're appropriate here. I think it's more than appropiate. He is ashamed of himself and his desires. He can't help what he is attracted to.No she is correct again it is shame, but because of what my family would think, everyone else can kiss my ass, without my mothers respect I wouldn't feel right, I know that’s not good for me but its just how I feel. Also, yes I never let the transgendered go undefended, I've known many Trans in my life and even family members who have been gay, it all started in high school when I was the quiet nerd guy being teased for being different. When one day a normally sweet black girl get down right venomous when some guy tired to pick on me who was 4 times my size. Made me want to always stand up for people and to be more excepting, But I've always known I've been a Pan sexual, just didn't know the word for it... Toyboy wow I'm so glad you can actually have a conversation with out being on the defense. And thinking certain words make you out to be bad when you aren't.

Yeah I think a lot of men feel this exact way and it's more than understandable. It's the same for many transexuals that hide it from their families for years and years then finally realize sometimes it's okay to be selfish if in the end it will make you happy. Life is too short. You have to do what's right for you, the ones that love you will eventually come around.

ToyBoy6669
05-08-2007, 06:37 AM
Spineless and cowardly are pretty stong words. I'm not sure they're appropriate here. I think it's more than appropiate. He is ashamed of himself and his desires. He can't help what he is attracted to.No she is correct again it is shame, but because of what my family would think, everyone else can kiss my ass, without my mothers respect I wouldn't feel right, I know that’s not good for me but its just how I feel. Also, yes I never let the transgendered go undefended, I've known many Trans in my life and even family members who have been gay, it all started in high school when I was the quiet nerd guy being teased for being different. When one day a normally sweet black girl get down right venomous when some guy tired to pick on me who was 4 times my size. Made me want to always stand up for people and to be more excepting, But I've always known I've been a Pan sexual, just didn't know the word for it... Toyboy wow I'm so glad you can actually have a conversation with out being on the defense. And thinking certain words make you out to be bad when you aren't.

Yeah I think a lot of men feel this exact way and it's more than understandable. It's the same for many transexuals that hide it from their families for years and years then finally realize sometimes it's okay to be selfish if in the end it will make you happy. Life is too short. You have to do what's right for you, the ones that love you will eventually come around.*sigh* as they say no one loves you like your mother, at least they used to say that

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 06:39 AM

Yeah I think a lot of men feel this exact way and it's more than understandable. It's the same for many transexuals that hide it from their families for years and years then finally realize sometimes it's okay to be selfish if in the end it will make you happy. Life is too short. You have to do what's right for you, the ones that love you will eventually come around.*sigh* as they say no one loves you like your mother, at least they used to say that How do you know your mother would be so against it? A lot of people think this sometime and find out different.

TJ347
05-08-2007, 06:40 AM
What?!! What the hell are you talking about Kelly? He isn't even talking about his mother!

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 06:42 AM
What?!! What the hell are you talking about Kelly? He isn't even talking about his mother! He just said if you READ! That he is worried that his mother wouldn't think the same of him or I QUOTE "without my mothers respect I wouldn't feel right,". Stop reading the first post of a thread and replying. Now you are seriously hijacking threads and starting drama that isn't there.

fugaziosbourne
05-08-2007, 06:44 AM
Not to sound like some big bad-ass,but I don't give a fuck who knows...I've got one time around,and if I do it right,once will be enough.

TJ347
05-08-2007, 06:46 AM
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly...

ToyBoy6669
05-08-2007, 06:46 AM
Also, its fear that motivates us to a lot of things, on a lower mental level at least. I don’t get offended when people tell me the truth. It’s when people argue the truth with me that I get “offended” as you say…the truth how ever can set you free.

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 06:49 AM
Also, its fear that motivates us to a lot of things, on a lower mental level at least. I don’t get offended when people tell me the truth. It’s when people argue the truth with me that I get “offended” as you say…the truth how ever can set you free. Yeah I think people take comments a little too serious and to heart on this board or they think I was attacking you when I wasn't at all! Like I said you are the one that has to make the choice for YOU..I was just giving my opinion on being in the closet or hiding the fact.

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 06:50 AM
Not to sound like some big bad-ass,but I don't give a fuck who knows...I've got one time around,and if I do it right,once will be enough. One time huh lol

fugaziosbourne
05-08-2007, 06:53 AM
Not to sound like some big bad-ass,but I don't give a fuck who knows...I've got one time around,and if I do it right,once will be enough. One time huh lol

Meaning one time around life.....

whatsupwithat
05-08-2007, 06:57 AM

True of all of us. Enjoy, everyone!

And, ToyBoy, I hope you took no offense to my comments. I'm just so sick of the guys, in this community in particular, being ashamed of their desires or in denial of them. It just leads to pain for everyone.

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 06:58 AM

And, ToyBoy, I hope you took no offense to my comments. I'm just so sick of the guys, in this community in particular, being ashamed of their desires or in denial of them. It just leads to pain for everyone. well said on that last part....but I'm not sickened over it...least not yet lol

ToyBoy6669
05-08-2007, 06:59 AM

And, ToyBoy, I hope you took no offense to my comments. I'm just so sick of the guys, in this community in particular, being ashamed of their desires or in denial of them. It just leads to pain for everyone.None taken, nothing that hasn't wandered though my mind once or twice, sence I'm always one of thsoe types to tells people to "do what every they want too despite what others say, do or think"

whatsupwithat
05-08-2007, 07:00 AM

And, ToyBoy, I hope you took no offense to my comments. I'm just so sick of the guys, in this community in particular, being ashamed of their desires or in denial of them. It just leads to pain for everyone. well said on that last part....but I'm not sickened over it...least not yet lol

It's a gradual sickness...gets into your soul and your heart.

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 07:01 AM

It's a gradual sickness...gets into your soul and your heart. lol it should of been by now for me I've been through 2 long term relationships like that.

hwbs
05-08-2007, 07:08 AM
if you are a hobbyist just keep it to yourself....if u are dating its another issue...also pic a diff type screen name/email address for ts related sites than you normally use ...then u will be fine

ToyBoy6669
05-08-2007, 07:08 AM
oh also to the lovely Alison Faraday, some times I fear that I'm only fooling my self.

lust4ts
05-08-2007, 07:18 AM
:? Am I missing something here or am I just being pedantic, "Coming Out" is not something that is on my agenda..............why? Because I myself do not regard my attraction to Transsexuals as a big deal.

We must remember that these Transsexuals are women, the fact that they might have a Penis does not make them any less female on the inside and most importantly in there own minds.

I love all Women........... Ok, sure I find ones who happen to have Cocks attractive but is this really such a big factor in my life, I would hasten to say no - absolutely not.

Until you are in a relationship with a Transgender Person it is nobody’s business who you happen to find attractive or have sexual relations with, providing all parties are consenting adults that is. If and when you do have LTR with a Transsexual then you consult the people with whom you feel it necessary to, when that time comes. The people who can not deal with it............I guess you just have to weigh up individually whether that person in question is worth the time and effort to accommodate into the workings of your new found relationship, if not fuck them it's up to you to be happy and live your life how you feel comfortable.

So to sum if it is the femininity of a Transsexual that you find appealing.........regardless of whether you might want to suck her cock (if she has one) or be fucked by her, you really have nothing to come out about.

These persons aspire and struggle to be accepted as women, so let’s treat them as so and stop trying to find words and phrases of terminology to describe us.

Fox
05-08-2007, 07:29 AM
To answer the topic title, nope, otherwise I wouldn't have my pic in my avatar and all that. Kinda ironic given that I actually want to be a working actor, which means spotlight, if famous. If someone sees me and blasts me, meh. Hope they have fun while I'm off living life not giving two shits. :D

wendy48088
05-08-2007, 08:18 AM
* Deleted *

ToyBoy6669
05-08-2007, 08:23 AM
I'd be more worried about what's on your computer that someone else can find if they turn it on and go poking around.

Your Bookmarks, Downloaded Pictures, Saved E-Mails, Your Internet Browser files stored in the C:/Windows/Temporary Internet Files/ Directory, that sort of stuff.

Don't use the same handle here as you use anywhere else, and don't use an avatar pic of your real self, and you'll be fine...your correct, I make sure to do that every time I do a tune up, or run a virus scan. thought I do share some of my personal info with a select few.

south ov da border
05-08-2007, 08:47 AM
i was worried about her finding out I like shemales for the longest time, b/c I live with my girl and we've been thru a lot. It's one of thosethings you never quite know how they'll handle. She found out partly, I told her the rest, now we're cool. We're even going to Allanah's party friday...