PDA

View Full Version : Instant Message freaks............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-08-2007, 03:59 AM
A few of you like me have been gracious enough to add your instant messenger names (those that you can add, hint: add google, thanks) for others to contact you, and I cant speak for anyone else, but I get some really hilarious and sometimes really sexually wild IM's from broads..........

I won't copy & paste names (not my style) but I will run a hypothetical by you

[insert horny dame name here]: hi

jwalkerblacklbl: ?

[insert horny dame name here]: is this Johnny?

jwalkerblacklbl: sup?

[insert horny dame name here]: hi, show me your *bleep*

jwalkerblacklbl: excuse me?

[insert horny dame name here]: Johnny it's me "name withheld"

jwalkerblacklbl: oh, what's up heathen

[insert horny dame name here]: hi

[insert horny dame name here]: ok show me your *bleep*

jwalkerblacklbl: AMEX, VISA, or MasterCard?!?

[insert horny dame name here]: lol

jwalkerblacklbl: bitch I ain't jokin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought I'd share.................

anyone else have any flashbacks (GG or TS) and wanna share feel free

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 04:01 AM
I HATE THIS MORE THAN EVER..And I don't know how many times I can state it on here..and they still persistantly do it!! lol I feel you babe!

Fox
05-08-2007, 04:25 AM
Heh, I remember years ago this girl would IM me out of the blue wanting me to cyber with her. I knew she was female cause we talked via webcam a couple times (nothing sexual there).

hwbs
05-08-2007, 04:28 AM
i removed mine over those similar ims and alot of weird ims from some rooks ,lol..... :banghead

whatsupwithat
05-08-2007, 04:28 AM
I only use it to touch base, catch up on things with people i know.

as far as cyber sex...just the fact that you have to stop what you're doing to type something is...how do you say...defeatist? yes.

and now for my favorite image...

xfiver
05-08-2007, 04:48 AM
I HATE THIS MORE THAN EVER..And I don't know how many times I can state it on here..and they still persistantly do it!! lol I feel you babe!

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 04:58 AM
I HATE THIS MORE THAN EVER..And I don't know how many times I can state it on here..and they still persistantly do it!! lol I feel you babe! I think it's common sense not to message someone that you have never spoken to with out being invited first. It's proper ettiquette in my opinion. If it's about making an appointment thats different, but other than that if I didn't invite you or ask you to message me. Why do it?

It's simple to private message on here first!

vanished
05-08-2007, 05:00 AM

I IMd you once and got no response - if you're not into it, let the person know, Kel. It's cool.

TJ347
05-08-2007, 05:13 AM
In all honesty, and with all due respect, the lack of a response IS a response. And a very clear one, I might add.

Alison Faraday
05-08-2007, 05:16 AM
You get chatting to a GG online, which in itself is a rarity. She's a lesbian. Seems normal enough, you chat for a while. Then she starts going on about how wet you make her.. Erm, ok.

Next day: Emotional crap. You hide in stealth and ignore.
Day after: More emtional crap.

Sorry girls, I'm all in touch with feelings and emotions n stuff. But having someone going crazy over me after chatting for 20-minutes TOTALLY freaks me out.

I like normal conversation. Not to feel like the other person is going to commit suicide if I say the wrong things. Sexual stuff I just ignore outright.

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 05:19 AM

I IMd you once and got no response - if you're not into it, let the person know, Kel. It's cool. I've stated that I don't reply because it saves argument back and forth, cause as soon as you say I'm not interested in taking (not saying you) you are labeled A BITCH, STUCKUP, or A CUNT you pick your wording.

SkyTwo
05-08-2007, 05:51 AM
You get chatting to a GG online, which in itself is a rarity. She's a lesbian. Seems normal enough, you chat for a while. Then she starts going on about how wet you make her.. Erm, ok.

Next day: Emotional crap. You hide in stealth and ignore.
Day after: More emtional crap.

Sorry girls, I'm all in touch with feelings and emotions n stuff. But having someone going crazy over me after chatting for 20-minutes TOTALLY freaks me out.

I like normal conversation. Not to feel like the other person is going to commit suicide if I say the wrong things. Sexual stuff I just ignore outright.

From the "Don't Drink and IM" files....

A gal started messaging me, and we decided to talk over the phone. While I was so liquored up I really don't remember much of it, she decided that we were soulmates. Unpleasant. Worst of all were the messages that featured her telling me "I'm not needy. I'm not."

Next time I'll just buy crap I don't need on eBay. Same sort of regret, but at least no-one is going to turn up with a powerdrill.

Fox
05-08-2007, 06:53 AM
I HATE THIS MORE THAN EVER..And I don't know how many times I can state it on here..and they still persistantly do it!! lol I feel you babe! I think it's common sense not to message someone that you have never spoken to with out being invited first. It's proper ettiquette in my opinion. If it's about making an appointment thats different, but other than that if I didn't invite you or ask you to message me. Why do it?

I don't understand this. Why add your IM tags to your profile if you want people to ask for permission to talk to you? Why not just tell them via PM, especially if you have weirdos IMing you? Putting your tags in your profile, to the average person, says "I'm available for chat."

TJ347
05-08-2007, 06:54 AM
What Fox said...

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 06:55 AM

I don't understand this. Why add your IM tags to your profile if you want people to ask for permission to talk to you? Why not just tell them via PM, especially if you have weirdos IMing you? Putting your tags in your profile, to the average person, says "I'm available for chat."CLIENTS

ToyBoy6669
05-08-2007, 06:56 AM
lol been there, sadly my cam is always broken....damn USB 2.0...seriouslly

TJ347
05-08-2007, 06:58 AM

I don't understand this. Why add your IM tags to your profile if you want people to ask for permission to talk to you? Why not just tell them via PM, especially if you have weirdos IMing you? Putting your tags in your profile, to the average person, says "I'm available for chat."CLIENTS

How is that supposed to be taken as a given?

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 06:59 AM

How is that supposed to be taken as a given? Because I've stated it 50,000 times on here.

TJ347
05-08-2007, 07:02 AM

How is that supposed to be taken as a given? Because I've stated it 50,000 times on here.

Well, since people are still IMing you, don't you think it's worth thinking about doing something to take that option away from them?

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 07:07 AM

Well, since people are still IMing you, don't you think it's worth thinking about doing something to take that option away from them? For GOD SAKES mr serious. I said I FEEL HIM on what he is going through. That was the only reason for my posts. Worry about YOURSELF for once.

TJ347
05-08-2007, 07:13 AM
You've always got a reason for your posts, don't you Kelly? I bet there isn't a single thread you haven't graced with at least one of your famous "lols"... And to call me "Mr. Serious", when you take a harmless comment and turn it into an assault on the entire TG community, as you've done a few times lately... You're too funny. Or certifiable. Or both...

TJ347
05-08-2007, 07:14 AM
Now's where you reply with your famous "lol... yawn"....

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 07:17 AM
It is highly offensive saying that and Macshreach I believe knows better. And I am sure when he reads it HE WILL UNDERSTAND why and not be a immature brat like you are. I said I STILL LOVED HIM and I wasn't ATTACKING HIM if you even READ THE POST instead of being on ATTACK MODE. Macschreach and I have spoken for YEARS!

TJ347
05-08-2007, 07:18 AM
lol...yawn :roll: