PDA

View Full Version : Forest Gump

Alison Faraday
05-07-2007, 10:48 PM
Watching this now on Paramount. Brilliant film. A story of life, people, aspirations, inspiration, and the unlikely. Brilliant.

Always well intentioned and genuine. I like that.

MrsKellyPierce
05-07-2007, 10:55 PM
I love that movie, it's probably one of my favorites...besides Stepford Wives

Alison Faraday
05-07-2007, 11:22 PM
I think you're one of those genuine people Kelly. And I don't think this scene is genuine at all. I hope you get to where you want to be. Travel the world. Jump. Go. Do it. :-)

This scene couldn't be further from genuine if it tried. It's underhand, two faced, elitist, competitive. It's horrible.

Anyone here looking for tranquility or just plain simple friendship is in such the wrong place.

Stepford Wives. Now that was scary. The first one made in the 60's was like watching The Twighlight Zone. :)

Coroner
05-07-2007, 11:25 PM
I think you're one of those genuine people Kelly. And I don't think this scene is genuine at all. I hope you get to where you want to be. Travel the world. Jump. Go. Do it. :-)

This scene couldn't be further from genuine if it tried. It's underhand, two faced, elitist, competitive. It's horrible.

Anyone here looking for tranquility or just plain simple friendship is in such the wrong place.

Stepford Wives. Now that was scary. The first one made in the 60's was like watching The Twighlight Zone. :)

hey, hey, heeey, are you trying to say that The Twilight Zone is something negative? :)

whatsupwithat
05-07-2007, 11:39 PM

hey, hey, heeey, are you trying to say that The Twilight Zone is something negative? :)

Now THAT was brilliant! HAHAHAHAHA!